Lost Track

~Love Is Spelled as L.O.V.E~

"Yun..." He called before he collapsed.

 

*Jae's POV

In my life....I never ask for something extravagance or vague but God gave me lots of things that so many people are dying to have for. I'm glad for the gift I have...When something precious to me; apart of me has been snatched away...I thought my life would end at that moment...It's something that I never asked too...Falling in love is the last thing I had in my mind with my current condition.

 

But when I met Yunho...there are so many things that I wish I could do for him...There are so many things that I wanna ask for...

I want to love Yunho and only Yunho in this life...

I want him to love me and no any other...

I want him to always stay with me and smile at me saying that everything will be okay...Though it's too far to determine, I'm somehow belief in what he said.

I want him to look at me with his loving eyes saying that without me; he lost his track...And afraid to sleep without me lying next to him...Afraid that he might lost me when he wakes up...

I want him to hold my hand till our age grew old and our hairs turn to grey...

Am I turning into a selfish one...?

 

But all I want now is for him to safe from all these craps and live in happiness...For this once, I thought both of us didn't deserved to be treated and live bearing this burden and pains...But...Will we ever meet each other and fall in love if we're not like this?

 

****************************************************************************

 

"Jae...?" Yunho dropped all the foods in his hands when he found Jaejoong nowhere to find.

"Jae..!!!" He called and quickened his pace to look for Jaejoong.

The night's getting darker and he cursed himself non-stoppable when he reached outside of the hospital building.

 

He couldn't see anything.

 

"JAEJOONG-AH!!!!" He called in desperate.

 

He closed his eyes and focused in searching for Jaejoong's voice. But nothing comes to his ears making his heart thumping crazily.

 

"JAEJOONG-AH!!! KIM JAEJOONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" All eyes darted at him. Yunho's running around the hospital like an idiot person calling for Jaejoong again and again.

 

"Sir...Sir...please, this is hospital...you..."

 

"J...Jaejoong-ah..." Yunho stopped and seems lost his track. He doesn't know where to start and what to do to make Jaejoong appeared in front of his eyes. He rubbed his face in that instant and a new line of tears getting visible.

 

"Yunho hyung...?!!!"He turned to his right seeing Changmin rushed to him

 

"C...Changmin-ah...Jaejoong is missing...I...I...We're promised that we...will...Changmin-ah...Jaejoong...Jaejoong..." Yunho's voice cracked. He couldn't even arrange his words properly.

 

"We will find him hyung...He's must be somewhere around waiting for you..." Changmin makes up an excuse to ease Yunho's throbbed heart. Yunho shook his head and grabbed onto both of Changmin's arms; shaking his brother's body multiple times.

 

"He's not here...I search every parts and he's not here....I..his voice...I can't hear his voice..." Yunho fell onto the ground and holding onto Changmin's long legs.

 

"What if he's in danger...? Changmin-ah...he's in danger....! I know that...!!!"

 

"Hyung...control yourself...we cannot do anything if you're acting like this..." Changmin threw an advice.

 

"Changmin-ah…what’s wrong…?” Kibum jogged towards them. As much as they hates being the main attention right now with the guards followed afterwards, Changmin’s heart never can rest in ease. For the first time ever he saw his hyung in that vulnerable stage. Yunho’s never being like that even after he knew that he’s a color blind.

 

They took a hard time to explain to the guards that they are actually okay and the fact that Yunho’s condition is unstable because of their relative were hospitalized was hardly accepted by those guards. But that never bother Changmin and Kibum. The last thing they wanted to do is to deal with the public even before they could detect Jaejoong’s whereabouts.

*************************************************************************

 

Yoochun rested his head on the bed; waiting for Junsu to wake up. His hands were holding on Junsu’s hand tightly while his mouth whispering the same things all over again.

 

“Junsu-ah…I’m so sorry…please, wake up…I want to tell you something…” The same passionate sentence has been lingering at the tip of his lips and his eyes were getting weaker and weaker. Obviously he doesn’t have enough quality rest. Whenever, his eyes lids closed and ready to fall asleep, he shot his head up and stay up once again.

 

Yoochun was hoping to see Junsu to open up his eyes any time soon but what happened next is out of his thinking box.  . A bunch of police officer attacked the room and it took Yoochun by surprise when his hands were handcuffed.

 

“Yoochun hyung…? What’s wrong…?” Changmin eyed his hands and the police officers.

 

“Park Yoochun…you’re under arrest for attempting murder of Kim Junsu…” A simple introduction that shocked everyone.

 

“I… WHAT…?! Sir…it’s me who save Junsu not kill him!” Yoochun fought back.

 

“There is a witness came and she claimed that it was you…please turn around, we have to arrest you for further investigation…you’re now our prime suspect…” One of the police officer pulled Yoochun’s body and turned him around.

 

“NO! You guys are making a mistake!” Yoochun tried to wriggled but at the same time but knowing that it’s useless, he moved his face closer to Changmin.

 

“Changmin-ah…you should hurry…I think someone has planning everything…it’s definitely not good…” He whispered before reluctantly surrender and slowly they’re leaving.

 

“Min-ah…what are we supposed to do now…?” Kibum spoke while holding onto Changmin’s arm.

 

“I swear I’ll never let go that bastard!” Changmin clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.

 

“Yunho hyung…we have to do something right now…” Changmin looked back hoping to meet Yunho’s cold eyes but no one standing close to him except Kibum.

 

Both of them ran in searching for Yunho…But Yunho’s no longer there. Changmin ruffled his hair in frustration that it almost kills him.

 

“Changmin-ah…” Kibum’s soft voice wakes him up from his world.

“Go…find Yunho hyung and save Jae hyung…I’ll be waiting for you here…with Junsu…”

 

*15 minutes ago

A little boy tugged Yunho’s pants. He looked over that kid.

 

“I’m sorry…I didn’t know…that she will do that to hyung…” He apologized with teary eyes.

 

“Which hyung…?”

 

“The pretty hyung…” He then handed out the piece of paper to Yunho. Yunho widened his eyes as soon as he read that.

 

“Where did you get this…?”

 

“There is this noona…asked me to give this to him…and I did like what she said…then…I saw…I saw…she…she…killed him…” He cried even louder and apologizing once again.

 

He took out his phone and tried to call Jaejoong’s phone. There was someone picked it up on the other line when he heard the girl’s voice.

 

“Jung Yunho-shi…I’ve been waiting for you…!” She then laughed double the amount of irritation in Yunho’s body.

************************************************************

Jaejoong’s hands were tied up and he was hanged 20 feet up in the air. There was a large white transparent tank placed underneath him and it’s filled up with the water.  His burning anger wished to be released and he feels like his rage ready to explode when he saw the fresh blood flowing out from Jaejoong’s wrist.

 

His heart shattered into pieces when his mind made some calculations.

For how long Jaejoong's in that condition...?

Till the skins separated from the flesh...It must be really hurt...Really hurt for being hanging like that...

There were traces of dried blood overlapped with the new one...

For how long did Jaejoong went through that condition alone...?

Treated like an animal by those who supposed to be called piece of ...

 

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM BASTARD!!!!!!”

 

Jaejoong flinched. Even though he was blindfolded and his mouth was stuffed with a cloth, he can tell that it’s Yunho’s voice.

 

“…Yun…” The tears rolled out from his eyes.

 

******************************************************************************

A/N: Thanks for giving me your supports. Leave some comments...I'll really appreaciate it...

 

DeviLaugh : Thanks for reading...Changminnie was stuck in the middle with the whole condition. Keep on reading and please be patience with me...thank you

SweetBerry : Seriously...? Thanks you...I'm still in learning process...thanks for reading and giving me your support...this is an updat

WookieTeukie : This is basically what happened. The next chappie will tell you a bit in detail what happened to Jaejoongie...thanks for reading.

catzchii : Glad that I meet you again in here...I'll repost this fic in winglin under my new account..but there will be some readjustment...but overall, I posted all the latest and continuance of ths fic in here..thanks for reading and giving me your support....thanks once again..

 

THANKS FOR READING AND ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!

Congcrats to Jonghyun SHINee...How romantic both of them and happy for Jonghyun,,,i know the fans will be surprised and all...just hope that 'SM' wouldn't do anything worst than cut off the contacts...