Back on the Unveiled World

~Love Is Spelled as L.O.V.E~

*Jaejoong’s POV

“Please…stay silent…stay for another moment…” I wish that I have strength to let out those words.

 

“Hope you don’t mind if I’ m standing in front of your house again in the future…” I heard Yoochun uttered those words to the blushing Junsu. I smiled. I wish I could say that too to Yunho or perhaps on the other way round, maybe he could say that to me.

 

“Please…don’t go anywhere without telling me or Junsu…” Yunho said with a serious tone, facing me.

 

“Emm…go…just go…” I said to him though I knew it’s against my intention. And even against my body language, it’s obvious I guess because I said those words, but the fingers of my both hands were clutching onto his arm. I want him to stay.

 

“If you want to go anywhere, I’ll come and pick you up…” I nodded clearly understood. Everyone was waiting for him; Changmin, Yoochun and Kibum. They all seems like they were amused seeing me and Yunho are having conversation. For sure because only Yunho’s talking not me…And I know how amazed they are to know that Yunho can hear my voice while they’re hearing nothing.

 

I saw Kibum’s right hand locked into Changmin’s arm but the different thing is that Kibum will going away with Changmin not me. Kibum noticed that I was looking at him, he hurriedly let go his hand from Changmin. Changmin looked over him as soon as he’s doing that probably feeling lose with a sudden cold.

 

“Don’t worry Jae hyung…Even he can’t catch up with his time, I could do that for him…” Yes…Even Changmin can act normal with me, calling me hyung and he’s so sweet and gentle. I nodded again still staring aimlessly on the floor. Yunho did not speak at all, not even to try loosening up my hands from his arm.

 

“Go…” And I guess, I have to give up. Retrieved my hands from his arm but Yunho was standing still in front of me. He my cheek and pulled my neck swiftly to his chest, hugging me softly.

 

“I love you…” I breathed against his throat as I realized now I have someone that I can say that I love him and how special those three words for me because only Yunho can hear that I said I love him.

 

“I love you too…” Whispered softly, I pushed his body out of mine, don’t want to show how weak I am whenever I’m not in his embrace. He placed a peck my forehead as I closed my eyes, tried to cherish every kisses he awarded me.

 

“Perhaps…” One words slipped out from his mouth when he was stepped further climbed down the stair. He stopped and turned to see me again. Held both of my hands tighter, I’m waiting for him to continue.

 

“Could you…perhaps could you move out to live with me….?” My eyes bulged ready to pop out when he said that. Did my ears playing a trick with me? Not only me, because I can see the others letting out a surprised gawk too.

 

“Move out and stay with me…” He made up his mind. Not a trick. It’s a real. And I can see through his eyes.

 

“I…I love to…but…” But I can’t. To be précised, it freaks me out. Not because I have to live together with him because I really want to.

 

“Let met think first…” Because I knew the moment I decided to live with him, that’s mean I’m ready to face the world again. The world that once dodged me out and betrayed me. The world where people moved around by carrying grudge, jealousy and envy with them.

 

“J..Jaejoong-ah…” Yunho called me as I walked away to enter the house.

 

“IT’S A GOOD IDEA HYUNG!!!” I stopped when Junsu said that. I don’t get it. Why he would be so happy if I move out because I’ll leave him alone.

 

“It’s better for you to live with Yunho hyung…because I knew he can take care of you…” Junsu came to me and grab my hand into him. He pulled me towards Yunho and passed my hand into Yunho’s hand.

 

“And I know, you want to be with him too…don’t lie to yourself…you can’t run away forever…” Since when Junsu became so smart like this…or maybe he eager to get rid me out.

 

“I’m doing for your own good… I don’t mind to live with you for this whole life, but do you…?” I looked at the hand that holds me. Junsu was right…? Do I…?

 

“It’s okay hyung…now I can have this house for my own…” He spread his arm wide. I snapped.

 

“Kidding…of course I’m going to miss you…but still I have Junki hyung…and the rest…besides, we’ll be meeting in the boutique again right….?” I nodded agree. So that’s mean now I can feel really happy…?

 

“Hyung…this is your chance…you wouldn’t know till you try…I know that you’re so scared. But you’re not alone now…see, we are all standing behind you…” Junsu added again not waiting for my responses he ordered Junki hyung to pack my belongings. I rushed towards my room as soon he said that, don’t want to bother Junki hyung.

 

So…am I finally made up my mind now…?
It’s worth trying I guess…because it’s with Yunho…not anyone else…

 

*Back to the Rest

“Min…you don’t mind right…?” Yunho asked Changmin while he himself can’t stop smiling and grinning like an idiot.

 

“Of course not…I’m happy because now I got another hyung…and like I’m going to forbid you, look at you now, not feeling tired smiling non-stop…?” Changmin teased Yunho. Yunho his hair in embarrassing.

 

“Are you okay Junsu-shi…?” Yoochun asked noticed the gloomy Junsu.

 

“Yunho hyung…I want to ask for your help…I really count on you for this…the truth is, at the time Jae hyung involved in that incident…no one knew the his real condition…you can say that, he disappeared just like that after that incident occurred…” Junsu told Yunho and it caught everyone’s attention.

 

“You mean…the media have no idea for what reason he disappeared…? They don’t know that Jaejoong became….” Junsu nodded and sighed heavily.

 

“Everyone is looking for him now…they trying to make their own speculation…He have no idea about this at all…I kept this down…I can imagine how terrible people will treat him if let say this secret blow up one day…I’m afraid that he can’t handle this…so please hyung…” Junsu was begging on Yunho. he was hoping that Yunho will be the right person to protect Jaejoong.

 

“Can’t blame them though…everyone must be wondering what happened to him…he’s at his high popularity back then…no one will back up when they’re at high stage…” Yoochun said. Everyone nodded agreed.

 

“Don’t worry Junsu, he has us…we’ll make sure that he will be in a comfortable position…am I right hyung…?” Changmin asked Yunho. Changmin interrupted Yunho that was in a deep silence just now intentionally.


 

“Emmm…you can count on me Junsu-ah…” Yunho held onto Junsu’s arm asking for Junsu’s trust.


 

But in his heart, he felt a big burden was placed on his shoulder not because of Jaejoong but because he himself doesn’t have a confident feeling that he could do that. He was afraid that he can’t protect Jaejoong without any help provided by others.

 

‘I’m a pathetic person by myself. I’m asking Jaejoong to stay with me so that I can keep my eyes on him, but what if I’m unable to save him if the same thing occur again…last night just my lucky night…’ He thought.

********************************************************************************

For the first time, Jaejoong stepped outside from his sanctuary and went far more than just to his boutique and the shops nearby. He’s now back in a hectic Seoul. Whereby long time ago, he can see his big poster was hanged on the building everywhere. The place that he used to stand proudly in front of other and now he’s back again in this place but by using Yunho as his shield.

 

“Yun..where are we now…?” Jaejoong asked as soon as he stepped out from Yunho’s car. He saw Changmin and Kibum were running into a huge building and were greeted by everyone.

 

“Jae…so sorry…we have an urgent meeting now…Changmin and I have to be in there…” Yunho informed.

 

“15 minutes more to go…” Yunho said as he’s looking at his wrist. He held onto Jaejoong’s wrist, he dragged Jaejoong together with him running towards the huge building in front of them now.

 

“We have to catch up the meeting…” Yunho told Jaejoong and Jaejoong just followed him aimlessly. He can see that everyone will stand up and bow to them whenever they passed by them. Jaejoong was wondering, while they’re acting so polite to them.

 

“Jae…I’m so sorry that I have to leave you here for a while…I’ll make it fast okay…” They were rushing entered into a big office whereby Jaejoong saw a young girl was standing at the table preparing the files and delivered some information to Yunho.

 

“Mr.Jung…all of our designers has unanimously resigned this morning. They said they’re treated as a slaves working in this company. While our clients are all complained that they haven’t got their order and some complained that the designs made were no in accordance with what they asked.” Jaejoong took a seat at the couch in the office didn’t want to interrupt their works. He can see how serious it was and by looking at dissatisfaction Yunho, he decided to keep himself quiet.

 

“You can go now. Tell my brother go first without me and find a way to delay the meeting as much as he could while I’m preparing a solution to answer the shareholders.” Yunho dismissed his secretary. Jaejoong can see that Yunho’s face was covered with the cold sweat. He knew right away that Yunho unable to find a solution in a matter of 15 minutes.

 

“BULL!!! DAMMIT!!!” Jaejoong fidgeted when he heard a loud voice of Yunho’s cursing. It seems everything that he’s doing was wrong. Yunho stood up and grabbed the files, dropped on the table sit again and continued to do that repeatedly.

 

“DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!!!!!!” Jaejoong closed his eyes can’t bear to see the angry Yunho yelled again and again. He messed up the table.

 

*SLAMMMM!!!!

 

Yunho slammed both of his hands on the table that surprised Jaejoong totally. Yunho was in depressed state and somehow Jaejoong was invisible for him.

 

“Yunho-ah…” Jaejoong called Yunho with his soft voice that brought Yunho back to the world. The world where he live with Jaejoong only.

 

“I screw up Jae…I screw up…I ruined everything…I’m the cause for this problems. I made our workers to hate me…Now Changmin have to suffer too…” Yunho hanged his head lower, trying to hide his crying face.

 

“You can do it…Just give them any reason that can shut their mouth for a while….Give you guys some times to rearranged everything.” Jaejoong moved forward to Yunho and rubbed Yunho’s back. Yunho lifted his face just to look at a smiling Jaejoong.

 

“You caused this problem and now you have to find a way to settle it, no matter what right…” Jaejoong picked up the coat and put it on yunho’s shoulder; wrapped him.

 

“You…are the owner of this company…?” Jaejoong pulled Yunhos’ shoulder, tidy up Yunho’s outfit and made up Yunho’s tie.

 

“You don’t like it…?” Yunho asked as he was looking at Jaejoong who was putting the tie on it place; pulled down the collar to complete it.

 

“If you are, then you have to be responsible for your company. A leader should know how to deal with this kind of circumstance.” Jaejoong patted Yunho’s coat for the last time and gave Yunho a light peck on his lip.
*************************************************************************************

Jaejoong who was staying in Yunho’s office didn’t know what to do decided to clean up all the mess Yunho made when he heard the footsteps approaching the door. Jaejoong ignored it expected that anyone who was standing outside will be dealt with Yunho’s secretary first. The door was cracked opened and revealed a young woman wearing light blue dress who might in the same age of Yunho; definitely not Yunhi’s secretary.

 

“Who are you…?” She asked to the startled Jaejoong.

 

“And what are you doing in my boyfriend’s office…?” Jaejoong felt his heart have been poking with hundreds of needle when he heard the word ‘boyfriend’. Yunho supposed to be his boyfriend right and not her boyfriend, right?

 

“And I felt like I’ve seen you somewhere…” The files Jaejoong held slipped down back onto the table; scattered.

 

*Meantime

“And how do you want to answer when some sources told me that you are a color blind, Jung Yunho…?”

 

“Yes…is this the reason why all designers boycott your company…? Another shareholder added.

 

“If this is the reason, we think that you’re not capable to handle this company Yunho-shi…we failed to see the needs to provide this company the finance assistant to you…you’re one of the biggest company handling in fashion matter. By lying to us you could be considered as fraud.”

 

“Where did you get this whole thing. Who is your source…? My brother is not a color blind; he’s perfectly fine…!” Changmin argued back unbending.

 

“Then why did the company having the difficulty and the booking from the clients was getting decreased each day…?”

 

“That’s because of our designer’s bad attitude. They failed to provide the simple thing the client demand!!!” Changmin was the only one seeing to involve in rebuttal and argued back the accusation threw upon them while Yunho was sitting aside didn’t budge but pondering around.

 

“Then show us your medication report…Show us that you’re not a color blind as what people accused you to be…” One shareholder suggested. Changmin was pissed off. Yoochun knew that someone that they trusted had been spreading the rumors about Yunho. They took note in their head that they had to deal with it later on.

 

The meeting was getting hot in each minute. The same thing goes to their workers. They have been talking about the hot issue; regarding the man they saw Yunho brought into his office.

 

“I’m totally believed that it’s correct. He’s none other than the Kim Jaejoong our famous singer who disappeared long time ago.” A girl was chit chatting with her fellow workers.

 

“If you’re right, what is he’s doing with our boss…?” Another added feeling interested.

 

At the corner of the office, a girl was found frowning while talking on the phone.

 

“Yes…I’m totally sure it was him. Yes…I’m not sure whether or not he’s having an affair with our boss but I saw our boss dragged him into his office. They looked so intimate. As far as I know, our boss will be getting engaged with his girlfriend…”

 

One betrayal after another.

 

On the first day Jaejoong stepped back into this unveiled world.

***********************************************************