~Preview~

~Love Is Spelled as L.O.V.E~

Some of you might have known about this and to some of you who didn't know - I'm starting a new fic titled "Playboy v. Playboy"...Hope you can spend your time go & check it out...(^_~) & I was hoping i could meet your there too...thanks~!

 

Preview:

 

Kim Jaejoong owns everything that every human being in the world spending their lives dreaming about it - the noble family background, the fortune, the incandescently mesmerizing beauty with a flawless skin, the perfect body figure and the best friends with an equal status like him. He lacks nothing…well…except a good complimented attitude to go along with it.

 

He’s the type that often appears and mentioned in the fairytales- well… not as the Cinderella but as the step-sister, not as the Snow White but as the evil step-mother, not as the Beauty in the Beauty & the Beast but as the greedy sister and so on.

 

He has everything and Jaejoong’s fully aware with that fact. He was born with it and because he doesn’t have to work hard to earn it; he tends to take everything for granted.

 

While everyone one was searching for the one true love; Jaejoong find it ridiculous. He has men lining up with their bended knees begging for his love. The women worshipped him like he was a god. Still; it’s not that easy to gain Jaejoong’s attention. He will choose the one he wanna be with and when he got tired with his partner; Jaejoong just ditch that person and pick someone else.

 

Jaejoong changes his lover like he changes his clothes. He’s acting like an but oddly people love him anyway.

Until one day, Jaejoong’s life suddenly turned upside down when a new student transferred to their school.

 

He called Jaejoong with one particular word that never existed in Jaejoong’s life dictionary; which is - UGLY.  

 

**********

A/N : hope u will like it and please subscribe *puppy eyes*...thanks