"Suspicious"

~Love Is Spelled as L.O.V.E~

"Hearing you say that you love me…is the most valuable miracle in my life…”

 

Jaejoong took a glance to the peacefully sleeping figure behind him and attempted to move up. Carefully lifting his arms and pulling his legs out of Yunho dominance; he stood up but barely. He almost falls down back to the bed as the effect of feeling dizzy.

 

With the wobbly legs; he dragged his two cold feet towards the bathroom and locked himself inside it.

 

*Yunho’s POV

 

I woke up expecting Jaejoong clutching my arms; using me as a shield from the bright sun or to hear him grumbling underneath his breath; wanting me to hug him still. Whatever that is; he’s next to me but today the bed next to me missing his slender body.

 

“Jaejoongie…?” I waited for couple of minutes to hear him replying my calling.

 

“Jae…?”

 

Brushing off the silly thought inside my head; I woke up and headed straightly towards the bathroom to have a fresh start. Memorized all the steps; every corners inside this house just do me abundant of helpful.

 

*At the same time

 

“I hope I can reach there right in time…I don’t want Yunho to doubt me…and I won’t let him to…” Jaejoong then stepped on the accelerator with a determine expression.

 

************************************

 

Yunho went down to the living room after he finished taking the bath and as well as preparing himself. While climbing down the stair case; his mouth has been calling the name of the love of his life.

 

“Jaejoongie…? Where are you…?” While holding on the staircase’s rails…Yunho placed his feet one by one cautiously. He heard the footsteps heading towards his direction. He titled his head to the other side.

 

“Yoochunnie…?” It slipped out from Yunho’s mouth and the footsteps he heard just now vanish just like that.

 

“Woah! How could you tell that it was me…?” Yoochun expressed his amazement.

 

“It is the way you walk…you…might not have notice it…and the habits that you do like you’re sniffing something and the sounds you’re pulling your trousers…”

 

“I…did…?”

 

“Emmm…Yeah…” Yunho shrugged off.

 

“Do you need my help…?”

 

“Nah…it’s okay…you’ve been helping me countless times already since we’re kids…it’s just walking; I can do it…” Yoochun chuckled hearing what Yunho just said.

 

“You’re saying like you’ve done nothing at all to help me…I’M THE ONE who should saying that you know…” Yunho just laughed in return.

 

“When you arrived…? Where’s Jaejoongie…?”

 

“He’s going out buying groceries… he wanted me to look after you; if you need anything… so I took a day off…”

 

“He doesn’t have to do that…going out buying groceries won’t take such a long time…”

 

“He said that he has to go some other place first…” Yoochun moved closer at Yunho and grabbed his hand.

 

“W…what place…?”

 

“He seems in rushing…I don’t even have a chance to ask…”

 

“Owh….”

 

“Come eat….Jaejoong hyung cook a lot…” Yoochun pulled the chairs out and led Yunho towards the dining table.

 

“It smells good…it’s so unlucky for me…no longer able to look how delicious they are…” Yunho voiced out what he feels with a low tone and Yoochun can’t help but to feel sympathy at his best friend.

 

They have grown up together; went through good and bad things together…but still…they never can tell what the future promised for them.

 

************************************

 

“Ah Ms. Jang…here…these are the design collection for the next summer…make sure it’s ready by the agreed date…” Junsu handed the file to the secretary.

 

“I understand; Junsu-shi…anything else?”

 

“The design for Elley Corp.’s party…does it ready…?”

 

“Yes…they sent it yesterday; but you weren’t in…so I asked them to send it to Yoochun-shi…”

 

“Okay…that’s all then…” She excused herself while bowing politely before leaving the office.

 

Junsu reached for the computer’s mouse and clicked it twice. He smiled brightly while looking at the design on the screen.

 

“It’s pity that Jaejoong hyung couldn’t wear this at any nearest date…” Junsu tapped his fingers on the table while perceived the design; wanting it to be perfect no matter what.

 

“Arghh…I’m finished everything early today…” Junsu stretched his arms and arched his back.

 

“Gonna check on Yoochun…” Junsu smiled sneakily and dashed out from his office.

 

On his way towards Yoochun’s office; he passed by a group of people that were busy gossiping. They didn’t notice the presence of Junsu and because Junsu is in a good mood that day; he doesn’t want to bust it and instead continued walking.

 

“You know…I saw Kim Jaejoong-shi again today…”Junsu’s feet froze on the mid way when he heard his hyung’s name mentioned.

 

“With the same person…?”

 

“Emmm…with the same person…”

 

“They seem really close together…I wonder if he breaks up with Yunho-shi already…”

 

“It can’t be…Yunho-shi and Jaejoong-shi had moved out to live together…”

 

“But who knows…we haven’t heard anything about them nowadays…and our bosses aren’t even give a clue…”

 

“Jaejoong hyung going out with someone else…?” Junsu frowned.

 

His phone vibrated in his hand and when he realized that it’s from Dr. Sungmin; he quickly answered knowing that it must be important.

 

“Yes Dr. Sungmin…”

 

“I’m truly sorry if I take some of your times…but I couldn’t reach Jaejoong-shi so I decided to call you…”

 

“Is something wrong with my hyung; Dr…?”

 

“Oh no…not really…but just asking…if you can come and stop by at the hospital to take his medicine’s prescriptions…and there is something else that I wanna tell you as well…”

 

“Oh…I’m free now…I’ll go head straight to the hospital if that’s so…” Junsu nodded repeatedly before ended the conversation.

 

“Jae hyung must be occupied with Yunho hyung…” Junsu made his own presumption and walked back towards his office to grab his stuffs.

 

******************************************

 

Junsu drove his car entered into the hospital’s car park while talking with Yoochun on the phone. He pulled the hand break after the car was fully park; with his ears still listening to Yoochun’s blabbering.

 

“So you’re saying that Jaejoong hyung isn’t home yet…?” Junsu’s eyebrows twitched as he walked out of the car.

 

“It’s weird…it’s not like Jaejoong hyung has somewhere else to go to…” Junsu checked his car for the second to make sure that it’s safely locked before heading out straight to Dr.Sungmin’s room.

 

“…I understand if Yunho hyung’s complaining that he doesn’t need to be babysitted…” Junsu giggled. At the same time; Junsu was having a trouble to put the car keys into his pocket because of his bracelet. It kept on sticking at his coat making it hard for him to deal with one hand.

 

“Yoochun-ah…wait…” The car key that was within his grip just now suddenly slipped out of Junsu’s grasp and fell down onto the ground. He then bent down to pick it up with his gritted teeth; obviously pissed off. He stood up and this time he really took his time just to put it inside his pocket. While doing so; his eyes wandering around and his eyes widened when he saw the familiar car with the familiar number plat parked at one corner.

 

“Jaejoong hyung’s car? He’s here already…?” Junsu mumbled to himself.

 

“What is it?” Yoochun’s voice echoed from the other line.

 

“Yoochun-ah…we’ll talk later okay…” Junsu ended the call without giving Yoochun the chance to comprehend everything.

 

“He’s here…so that’s mean I don’t need to be here, right…” Junsu shrugged and without any suspicious thinking; he turned around to go back home instead.  Junsu break immediately as hi mind made up a second thought.

 

“I almost forgot that Dr.Sungmin has something to tell me…besides, it’s nothing wrong if hyung’s already here…” Junsu twisted his feet and back to earlier direction.

 

He head straightly to the lift. Pushing the up button, he waits for the metal door to slide open. The lift took quite some time to reach the floor where he’s at. Junsu entered as soon as the metal door opened. He pressed a certain number and waited for the door to close. While the door is closing slowly; Junsu’s eyes accidentally scanned the familiar figure. He urgently pushed the open button just to look for a second time.

 

What he saw is his hyung; Jaejoong’s walking and looking so intimately with none other than Dr.Siwon who’s in charge in treating Yunho.  Junsu wished to secretly tail Jaejoong and Dr.Siwon but thinking that Dr.Sungmin who’s waiting for him; Junsu reluctantly let it slides.

 

Back into the lift; Junsu’s brain was arranging the puzzle pieces together needless of what his heart already stressed out. Junsu’s tanned face changed into a pale one the moment the puzzle pieces finally fit in with one another that later came out with one conclusion.

 

“Naah…I’m thinking too much…”

 

*********************************

Jaejoong tip toed when entering the room; afraid that Yunho might discover it. Stumbling in the dark; he closed the door cautiously.

 

“Where were you…?” Jaejoong jumped in surprised upon hearing Yunho’s voice.

 

“Oh…nowhere…I’m just…” Jaejoong’s scratching his forehead; searching for the acceptable excuse.

 

“Went outside…” Jaejoong pointed outside and hurriedly knock his head when he remembers that Yunho can’t see.

 

“Hanging out just to have a fresh air…”  There was an awkward silence surrounding them.

 

“Y…You aren’t sleep yet…Yun…?” Jaejoong took a deep breath; doesn’t want to mess up. Yunho didn’t say anything more to him afterwards; so Jaejoong decided to have a bath.

 

Jaejoong disappeared into the bathroom and Yunho can’t help but to think about what was secretly discussed between Yoochun and Junsu that day.

 

*Flashback

“Changmin-ah…has Yunho hyung ever did the follow up about his condition in the hospital…?”

 

“Not that I know…even if there is; I would personally ask for Dr. Siwon’s help to come and treat him here…I don’t think Yunho hyung is ready to go out and face the world yet…” Junsu nodded but the dissatisfaction is still written on his face.

 

“What’s wrong; hyung…?” Junsu shook his head in reply and slowly moved towards the living room. He bit onto his nails while thinking.

 

“No…it can’t be…I know Jae hyung wouldn’t do that…” Junsu wanted badly to get rid of the thought but no matter how many times he tried; it ended up being just a simple trying because the issue is still remains stuck in his brain.

 

“Wouldn’t do what…?” Junsu flinched and turned to look at the intruder.

 

“Don’t lie to me; Junsu-ah…I’ve been a silence observer since you entered into this house…so spill it…” Yoochun patted Junsu’s shoulder. He knew he can’t lie to Yoochun…His own action is suspicious enough for one to develop their curiosity over it.

 

“You know why I’m late; right?” Yoochun hummed in agreement.

 

“You said that you have to go to the hospital first…”

 

“I went to get Jaejoong hyung’s medicine prescription…but…” Junsu chewed his bottom lips; still reluctant.

 

“but…?”

 

“But….he was there; Yoochun-ah…I saw him with Yunho hyung’s doctor…”

 

“It’s probably just a coincidence…Jaejoong hyung might have dropped by to meet the doctor himself when he bumped with Dr. Siwon…”

 

“Dr. Sungmin couldn’t reach him…that’s why he asked me to come; Yoochun-ah…” Yoochun arched his eyebrows.

 

“I’ve heard the workers talking…that they saw Jaejoong hyung with Dr. Siwon together for so many times before…late midnight or early in the morning…” Junsu spoke with the low tone.

 

“Junsu-ah…maybe it’s really because of Yunho…” Yoochun put his hand on Junsu’s shoulder to console the shorter man.

 

*Flashback End

 

“Jaejoong even lied to me nowadays…” Yunho exhaled. Hearing the sound of Jaejoong’s finished showering; Yunho pretended that he’s already asleep.

 

The weight next to him added and the sound of hustling is just next to him. He sensed the blanket moved up to cover his body up to his chest and the scent of Jaejoong’s body is stronger that it left tingling right at Yunho’s nose. Yunho tried to control his breath when Jaejoong’s hand roamed around and caught his arm. Jaejoong placed Yunho’s hand on his own body just like how Yunho used to hug him to sleep.

 

Yunho felt Jaejoong’s back touched his chest when that man tried to decrease the spaces in between as much as he can before remain on the position that he found it comfortable. Yunho felt Jaejoong’s body relax in his embrace. Yunho tightened the hug and placed his leg above Jaejoong’s.

 

“Yun…?”

 

“Emm…”

 

“Did I wake you up…?” Jaejoong asked while playing with Yunho’s fingers.

 

“Not really…”

 

“Yun…” Jaejoong called him once again with his gentle voice.

 

“What is it…?” Jaejoong turned to face Yunho and snuggled deeply into Yunho’s hug. Jaejoong pressed his cheek right at Yunho’s chest.

 

“I love you…” Jaejoong whispered.

 

******************************************

 

The next morning came and Yunho woke up upon the feeling of cold hand’s touching his face.

 

“Oh I’m sorry…” Jaejoong was on his way to retreat his hand back when Yunho caught it right in time.

 

“Your hand’s cold…” Yunho placed the hand back on his face.

 

“I’m just finished showering…” Jaejoong’s hand wandered and caressed every part of Yunho’s face.

 

“It’s rare for you to be here in the morning…you kept on missing whenever I wake up…” Jaejoong’s hand stopped abruptly.

 

“I’m sorry…I thought it would be easy for me to do all the groceries and doing chores when you’re still asleep…” Yunho rose into a sitting position while Jaejoong’s explaining it.

 

“Wasn’t Junki hyung is there to help you with all those…?”

 

“Still…it’s better for me to do it by myself…” Jaejoong stood up; lifting up the blanket and fold it neatly.

 

“I just want you to be next to me before I sleep and still here with me when I wake up the next morning…” Jaejoong brushed off his hands while checking at Yunho with the corner of his eyes.

 

“I’m so sorry…I never know that’s what you want…I won’t do that ever again…” Jaejoong moved closer to Yunho and stand right in front of his lover. Getting no response from Yunho; Jaejoong clutched at the hem of Yunho’s shirt and helped Yunho to take it off slowly.

 

“Am I burdening you, Jaejoong-ah…?”

 

“What’s make you say like that, Yunho-ah…? Even you ask me for hundred times; the answer would still be the same…NO…” Jaejoong stressed the word ‘no’. To avoid the argument with Yunho and goes even further into the conversation; Jaejoong changed the topic.

 

“Come…I’ve already prepared the fresh warm tub…I’ll accompany you…” Jaejoong hold onto Yunho’s arm to help him but instead Yunho rejected his offer.

 

Still shock with Yunho’s sudden attitude; Jaejoong could only watch Yunho makes his way towards the bathroom. The harsh sound of the door slamming; brought Jaejoong back to reality. Jaejoong rubbed his face feeling even more tired.

 

Yunho’s lowering himself into the tub while Jaejoong took a seat at the edge of the bed; still holding onto Yunho’s shirt. Sighing deeply; he ended up staring at the dull of bathroom’s door.

 

The time passed by but both of them still in the same position. Jaejoong’s waiting for Yunho to come out patiently when he heard the light knock against the bedroom door.

 

“You have a guest; Jaejoong-ah…” 

 

******************************************