The Safest Place in the World

~Love Is Spelled as L.O.V.E~

A/N: I'm truly sorry for the late update....truly really sorry...forgive me...and now...may I present you the new chapter...enjoy!

********************************************************************

 

It was too silence…there is no running footsteps and there is no voice yelling in anger…Too quiet…

 

There was no single movement coming from Yunho. And so does Jaejoong…he’s body floating and the tying on his hands loosened itself with the help of the water…

 

The only sound echoed in the building is the sound of greedy fire. The fire spread in a matter of second and eat anything that was served in front…

 

*Flashback

They were sitting in the bathtub together; with Jaejoong sat in between Yunho’s legs while Yunho cleaning up the Jaejoong’s back with the cloth. One a while; Yunho will place a gentle kiss on every part of Jaejoong’s body that was exposed to him; the shoulder; the crook of the neck; the jaw line; and some more that later earned a soft giggle from him.

 

“Jae-ah…”

“Huh…”

“I’m going to leave the company to Min and let him do whatever him want to do…”

“And why is it so…?”

“I bought a house for both of us to live together…Not too big but comfy enough…it’s warm, nice, and far from the hectic world of Seoul…”

“You don’t have to do that…If you want, we can always go back to my former house and stay there…”

“No…I just want to be in the safest place…” Jaejoong turned his head with the curiosity flooded his mind; wondering.

“The safest place in the world is with you…”

*Flashback End

 

The tears rolled down unconsciously from Yunho’s eyes.

 

*Outside of the abandoned factory

 

“I’M GOING IN THERE!!!” Changmin shouted to the rest of his gang as soon as they arrived at their destination.

 

“But boss…the fire spreading too fast and blocked all the way in and out…”

 

“WE’VE DONE THIS BEFORE…! There will always be a way in and out…” They were looking at each; a bit hesitant at first but knowing their boss very well…they couldn’t say no…

 

But before they can take a step and proceed with their plan; another harsh explosion bombarded…

******************************************************************************************

Junsu pulled off roughly all the tubes and wires that were stuck on his body; wanted to escape badly. He fought with the pain but Kibum restrained him from moving more than he’s already did.

 

“What are you doing…?”

 

“I want to go to find my hyung…! What will you expect me to do when you told me about that…he needs me…I need to go!” Junsu used his last energy and pushed Kibum out of his way.

 

He stumbled on his steps and fell down flatly on the floor. Kibum held onto his shoulder to help him up.

 

“Your body can’t adapt yet…”

“I don’t care!”

 

Junsu brushed off the hands and makes another attempt to walk.

 

“Hyung…please…Yunho and Changmin went to save Jae hyung already…you just need to wait…trust them…” But Junsu ignored and continued walking. He assisted himself by holding onto the wall.

 

“BUT YOOCHUN NEED YOU!!!” Kibum yelled and that succeed to make Junsu stopped.

 

“W…What…?”

 

“He’s in jail right now…because of you!!!” Junsu looked at him with a clueless reaction while holding onto his stomach.

 

“There was a that reported to the police…saying that he’s trying to kill you…”

 

“B…But he’s not…”

 

“And that’s why…he really needs your help…if you really want to go…go and prove that Yoochun isn’t the guilty one…” Kibum surrendered. He knew Junsu will not going to listen to him anymore.

 

“Jae hyung is in danger…” Junsu muttered.

 

“And so does Yoochun…they can do anything to Yoochun till he confess to something that he doesn’t do…don’t you love him…?” Junsu startled with the absurd question.

 

“I can’t choose between my hyung and Yoochun…” Junsu’s body slid down till his touched the ground. He’s begun to sob.

 

“You don’t have to choose, hyung…You have me…and Changmin trust me to take a good care of you…” Kibum held onto both of Junsu’a arms.

 

“I know Changmin for too long…and believe me, he will do whatever he can to save people he loves…” Junsu’s eyes gazed deeply into the concern eyes of Kibum.

******************************************************************************************

When the things seems so hopeless; Jaejoong shot his eyes widely and started to bang against the glass tank with his now freed hands. He’s even used his legs; kicking and hoping it will break out of a miracle.

 

An explosion greeted him and even before he could comprehend the real situation; the glass tank crashed due to the impact and throwing him out. He screamed in frightening when the glass shattered into pieces flying and cut his skin at several places...He stunned in panic when a piece of the glass flew passed through him right in front of his eyes and cut his cheek in a process. In a glimpse of eyes; Jaejoong’s body covered with red color when the blood started gushed out of their hidden place one by one.

 

Jaejoong coughed up the water off his mouth when he saw Yunho’s body on the ground. The pains were definitely beyond any words but seeing the unconscious Yunho not far from his place; all the pains were like meaningless and lucky for both of them; the fire that on their way to engulf them and burn their fleshes has been put off at some part due to the flowing water that almost killed Jaejoong just now.

 

Jaejoong crawled towards Yunho and stopped when something jabbed through his palm. He took out the glass piece absentmindedly like it didn’t hurt him a bit and continued crawling until he reached at Yunho.

 

Jaejoong’s tears streaming down. He saw the blood dripped from both Yunho’s eyes.

 

“Yunho-ah!!!” Jaejoong shook Yunho’s body and called him with no voice coming out.

 

“YUNHO-AH!!! WAKPE UP!!!! DON’T DO THIS TO ME!!!” Jaejoong desperately shook Yunho’s body but Yunho didn’t respond. Jaejoong looked surrounded them searching for the way out.

 

He tried to lift Yunho up attempted to carry him but he ended up falling onto Yunho’s chest instead. He barely has the strength to hold Yunho’s body with the injury from both of his hands. He then stood up decided to pulled Yunho’s body. He tightened the grip at both of Yunho’s shoulders and tried to pull him.

 

“Arghhh!!!” Jaejoong groaned. The blood continued to come out from his burnt wrist skin but nevertheless he succeeds to move Yunho’s body a bit.

 

“YUNHO WAKE UP!!! YUNHO WAKE UP!!!!!”The voiced choked at his throat. Wiping off the tears with the back of his hand, Jaejoong pulled Yunho once again. He repeated the same action again and again until he met with the dead end.

 

Jaejoong cupped his mouth; prevented from inhaling the smoke but the smokes were already filling up the spaces. He threw away his wet sweater on the fire trying to make a way for them to get through. And he did it. He walked back to get to Yunho when he fell down and knocked his head lightly.

 

“Yun…” He forced himself and dragged his body to Yunho.

 

“Yunho-ah…wake up! Please…” Jaejoong muffled within his tears. He felt the thick fluid clogged his breathing…

 

“YUNHO-AH! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!!!” He felt his throat burnt as he’s saying that. He held on his throat feeling the unbearable pain. The next moment he coughed up again but this time the blood spurred out from his mouth.

 

“Y..Yun…”

 

He scrunched up his face as soon as he’s saying that…The pain at his throat’s killing him. He looked back to the escape path he created but he’s too late because the fire ate the sweater making them trapped. There is not any slight move coming from Yunho. He shook Yunho’s body roughly and knocked Yunho’s chest multiple times with his fist.

 

“JUNG YUNHO!!!YOU SAID YOU WANT TO PROTECT ME…WAKE UP!!!!”Jaejoong forced himself and shouted before he collapsed on Yunho’s chest.

 

Hugging onto Yunho’s body; he observed the dancing fire in front of him just like they’re mocking him. Jaejoong swear that he felt nothing occupied in his heart.

 

Hate?

Anger?

Dissatisfaction?

 

He felt safe instead. He tightened the hug on Yunho’s waist before his eyes lids moving in closing.

 

“You’re the safest place for me…” He muttered...

 

Before everything turned into black he did see something or more like someone were running coming over them.

 

Or…maybe it’s just out of his hallucination.

******************************************************************************

Junsu’s gaze softened as he met the eyes of Yoochun behind the steel bars. Yoochun stood up upon Junsu’s presence.  A warmhearted smile crept on Junsu’s pale face when he saw Yoochun took out his hand through the bars’ space; reaching for him.

 

“Yoochun-ah…I’m sorry…” Junsu makes his approach towards him while apologizing till Junsu can feel Yoochun’s palm cupping his face.

 

“Y…You are...” Yoochun paused in searching a word while caressing Junsu’s cheek.

 

“…walking…” He then added making Junsu burst out in a light chuckle. Junsu looked at him with his watery eyes. Junsu held onto Yoochun’s hand and planted a kiss on Yoochun’s palm.

 

The police came and opened up the jail’s bar allowing him to leave. Yoochun pulled Junsu into a deep hug when Kibum interrupted them from behind.

 

“THEY’RE ON THEIR WAY TO THE HOSPITAL…YUNHO AND JAE HYUNG ARE BADLY INJURED!!!”

 

*******************************************************************

A/N: Changmin's true identity and Yunjae's real condition will be revealed in the next chapter...

 

DeviLaugh: Whether or not Changmin is Yunho's brother, you have to wait for the next chapter...and as well as their condition...it will tell you the answer...sorry I can't tell you now...^_~ ...thanks for reading...

SweetBerry: Here is another update! and sorry for the late update...bear with me neh...thanks for the update!

MiszCJung: Oh really...? Thanks...they were saved by none other than the almighty Changminnie and the gang...thanks for reading!

STARLeee: Oh dear, I'll never let them die...they have long ways more to go...smile now k...^_~...thanks for reading!

iHaveAWildSoul:  About Changmin's real identity will be revealed on the next chappie...be patience k...and bear with me...and hun, yunjae are saved...smile now...thanks for reading!

 

 

DBSK FOREVER AND ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!!!