Neighbors

Reasons

Yoona her brush as she paints her new board. 
She mixed the colors properly and make a painting of a pinwheel with the lake and the sun setting as the background. 
She is in the place, her favorite place, which is The treehouse.

As the wind goes by, the pinwheel in front is moving and spinning. 
Yoona's soft curly strands of hair is quickly and easily blown by the wind. 
The sun sets so easily, and Yoona looked at the skies turning gold.

Yoona stand up and get her palette. 
She is not really tired, but she felt the wind more relaxing.

"Another work finished" Yoona said.

Then she put the varnish in her painting. 
When she is done, she carry her painting into her treehouse.

The treehouse is a place where Yoona place her art works.
She displays it well and organize all the things in there.
The treehouse is indeed small, but luckily, she can place it there.

"Whoah, Another tiring yet very enjoying day" Yoona said then fixed her things. 
It's another painting of a pinwheel.

Yoona loves to paint and It's one of her hobby. 
Aside from reading, painting is also a part of her life. 
Since highschool, she started painting, and there is every painting whenever her birthday comes. 
It's her fifth year having a painting and she has 5 paintings already.

Knowing that the day after tomorrow is her birthday she sighed. 
First, It will be the first year celebrating her birthday in the hospital with her dad. 
Second, It will be the fifth painting for her birthday Lastly, it will be the 13th year that she will be celebrating her day without Kibum. 
(Flashback)

"Yoona" 
"Neh" 
"Happy Birthday" 
Kibum showed her the Pinwheel made of colored paper. "Pinwheel again?" Yoona said then laughed slightly. 
"Sorry, because it's the only memorable thing I can give to you" Kibum said with a shy face. 
"No, It's okay, It's nice and unique, I would be glad if you will give me a pinwheel, and this pinwheel is so memorable" Yoona said. 
"Why?" 
"Because you are the first person who cheered me up and gave me a pinwheel" Yoona smiled lightly. 
(end of flashback)

"Kibum, when will you give a pinwheel to me again? When will you cheer me up again? When will you come back?" Yoona thought. 



.

Someone bumped SeoHyun.

"Ouch" SeoHyun said.

 

"Let me help you" 
A cute guy said as he helped her to get up.

"I am so sorry Miss" He said.

"No, I am alright" SeoHyun said with the most charming smile.

"Oh, by the way I live there just after your house, I am Choi MinHwan, and this is my twin brother Choi JaeJin" MinHwan said with a smile.

"Oh nice to meet you, You are twins? wow, but you seem didn't really look a like, well by the way, I am Seo Joo Hyun, just call me SeoHyun" SeoHyun said.

"Aheeemm" Siwon cleared his throat.

"Excuse me" Siwon said as he held SeoHyun closer.

"Oh, Oppa, this is MinHwan and JeaJin, they are twin brothers, they live beside our house, and MinHwan, JaeJin, this is Siwon, my older brother" SeoHyun said.

"Hello, I'm MinHwan, and my brother, JaeJin." MinHwan said.

"Well, I am Siwon, and since you are my new neighbors, you are welcome in our house, Let's go in" Siwon welcomed them and SeoHyun smiled at them as well. 



.

The time flies so fast. 
Yuri, Jessica and Tiffany ended their shopping on 8:00 pm. There are lots of dress, clothes and shoes that the three girls bought, 
Well of course especially Jessica who is still upset with what had happened a while ago.

"Jessica cheer up!" Tiffany said as she followed Jessica going inside the car.

"Unnie, you still look so upset" Yuri said then the driver started driving the car.

"I am still mad"

"Mad at who? The cute guy? He is so patient" Yuri said.

"Cute! Patient! Duh! who says he is cute and patient!" Jessica said then Yuri and Tiffany raised their hands.

"Ugghhhh!!!" Jessica squealed.

"Relax, Jess, just admit it, he is cute, and his friend is also cute hehe" Tiffany teased Jessica.

"Stop it Stephanie Kim, it makes my head hurt" Jessica said then the sisters laughed.

When Jessica is Mad, She always say Tiffany's complete name.

"Stop calling me Stephanie"

"What do you want? Mi Young?"

"Just Tiffany okay, relax!" Tiffany said then the sisters laughed again.

"Eh?" Jessica rolled her eyes. 



.

"Annyeong haseyo, Is Donghae Oppa here?"

Yoona asked as she opened the door of SeoHyun's house.

"Oh Hi Yoona! We have new neighbors" 
SeoHyun cheered as she put the juice in the table.

"Neighbors?" Yoona walked towards her.

"Neh, Yoona, meet JaeJin and MinHwan, they will live next to our houses" SeoHyun introduced MinHwan and JaeJin.

"Hi!" MinHwan waved his hand.

"Annyeong, pleased to meet you, I am Yoona" She said. JaeJin just look at her and give a nod.

"Well JaeJin seems to be cold, but I think he is just shy at first, unlike MinHwan, who's cheerful" SeoHyun whispered at Yoona's ears.

Yoona can't keep her eyes off at MinHwan and JaeJin. 
The word twins linger on her mind, and when the twin is heard, YoonMi is always on her mind.

"Yoona are you okay?" 
SeoHyun asked and Yoona sit at the sofa.

"So you are twin brothers" Yoona said holding her tears.

"Neh, but we didn't really look a like" MinHwan said.

"Well I also have a twin sister, and just like the two of you, We are not identical twins, but we look similar" Yoona said trying to sound happy.

"Oh really? where is she?" 
MinHwan asked Yoona was about to answer but SeoHyun spoke.

"Oh, If you like, just take your dinner here, and Yoona, your brother is there with Oppa, at his room" SeoHyun said.

"Okay, I'll just go up there"

Walking slowly upstairs, 
Donghae and Siwon is going down

"Oh, Yoona, you're here" Donghae said.

"Hi, Guys, the food is ready" 
Yoona said then go down again heading the dining room.

"Let's eat Kids!" 
SeoHyun's mom said as she placed the cooked Kongnamulgook (Bean sprout soup), Bibimbap (Mixed veggies) and Kimbap (Rolled Sushis).

"Wow, Mom cooks lots of food today" Mr. Seo, Siwon's dad said.

"Neh this is for all of us, especially Yoona and Donghae is here, and also our new handsome boys, MinHwan and JaeJin" Mrs. Seo said happily.

"Let's eat!" MinHwan cheered as he sip his Kongnamulgook happily. Then they all eat the prepared food of Mrs. Seo.

MinHwan eat happily. 
While JaeJin eat silently. 
The whole group laughed and talked but JaeJin reamined silent.

"Oh, seems like MinHwan is the spokesperson while JaeJin is the silent one" Siwon said

"Oh yeah, my brother is the silent one, I am the happy one!" MinHwan said happily.

Then the grouped laughed once more.

At the end of the dinner, 
MinHwan and JaeJin bid goodbye to The Seo Family and Yoona and Donghae.

"Bye Auntie! Bye Uncle! Thanks for the dinner! Bye SeoHyun! Bye Siwon! Bye Donghae and Bye Miss Yoona!" MinHwan said.

"Bye! You can come here and eat here anytime!" Mrs. Seo said.

"Thanks Mrs. Seo, Mr. Seo and my new friends" JaeJin said with a plain voice, then followed MinHwan.

"Aren't they cute!" Mrs. Seo said.

SeoHyun make a quick glance at Yoona and said. 
"Are you okay?" Yoona just give a nod.

Yoona is thinking of her sister. 
Donghae rubbed her back as a sign of comfort. He felt Yoona's sadness as she look at the twins.