Reunited

Reasons

It's her first week of working at the bookstore.
And it's also a month since she left the coffee shop.
A month of having no communications with him - Kibum.

Jishin is spending time with KyuHyun recently and she is now with him for an out of town trip to meet her friend.
SeoHyun together with Yuri, JaeJin and MinHwan are also having a vacation.
Yoona sighed.
"Aisshhhh, It's boring" she mumbled. "I'll just visit dad" Yoona added.

"Yoonashii, someone told me to give this to you"

RyeoWook said as he give the paper bag to Yoona.

"Thanks RyeoWookshii" Yoona said.

Yoona examined the paper bag. "Who'll give me a gift early this morning?"

Then, she opened it and saw a cup of coffee and a pancake inside a box. She saw a note and read it.

-Don't make yourself tired, its not good for you, and don't miss your breakfast because its an important meal, always take care of yourself and... I am always here waiting for you-

Yoona sighed as she read the note. She opened the box and saw the pancake designed with a happy face out of syrup.

"Aren't you getting tired of me? We must move on.. why don't you just be happy with her? She needs you more" Yoona thought as the sadness draw to her face.

"Why can't you move on...Why can't we move on..."

"Uhmm Yoona?"

Yoona snapped on her thoughts as RyeoWook called her. "Neh?"

"Boss said that you can now go and visit you father" RyeoWook happily said.

"Thanks for informing him" Yoona replied back with a smile.

As soon as she get out of the bookstore, she headed to the hospital.
As she opened the door, she grinned widely.

"Appa" She smiled. "Yoona, you came" Her dad said happily.

"How are you dad?" She asked. "Getting better as time passes by" He said.

"Appajji!! You need to take your vitamins!" A nurse said.

"Oh my third daughter is here" Her dad said "Yoona, by the way she is Krystal, my nurse who's been taking care of me since I woke up"

"Oh, It's been so long but it's the first time to know you"

"Yeah Unnie" Krystal said "So Appajji!! drink your medicine!"

Yoona laughed at them. The nurse happily assisted her father.

"Oh Unnie" SeungRi said "I also have a good news"

"What is it?"

"The doctor already signed his release papers and then he can go home tomorrow" Krystal said sadly.

"Yah, why do you seem so sad?" Mr. Lee asked. "I, Lee Krystal is sad because Appa will leave" he pouted.

"Don't worry, I'll have a weekly check-up" Mr. Lee said "We'll gonna see each other"

"Yey!" Krystal cheered

"Yah, newcomer! come here!" The head nurse said.

"Appa, Unnie, he is calling me so I'll leave okay?" Krystal mouthed.

"Oh, Mr. who-knows-it-all?" Mr. Lee said.

"Neh....Bye Bye Unnie! Appajji!" Krystal said.

Feeling the excitement, Yoona hugged her father "Appa!!" Yoona said.

"It's good... I'll be back home"
--------------------------------------------

Happiness.
that's what she felt.

She woke up early, having the excitement in her heart.
Right now, She is fixing herself because it's the day that her father will be off at the hospital.
It's 7:00 am, and she's knocking Donghae's room.

"Oppa!!Wake up now!!" Yoona shouted.

"Yah, I am still sleeping!" Donghae shouted back.

"It's already seven, and you'll be late for work! and besides we are going to fet-"

"I already told Kibum that we will go to the hospital because Appa will g-" He said.

Yoona opened the door and said "Bwoh?"

"Neh" Donghae said. "Why? Are you glad to see him?" he teased. "Whatever" Yoona mumbled.

"Yah get up now" She said as she rolled her eyes and pulled Donghae's leg until he fall down. "Yahh!!!" Donghae shouted as he scratched his head.

"You are so mean, when it comes to Jessica you always come early at the hospital" Yoona whispered.

"Aniyo!" Donghae said as he quickly stood up.
Yoona laughed at his reaction.

"By the way how is Jessica?" Yoona asked quickly.

"Everyday she is doing well" Donghae said.
Yoona quickly slapped his head "See? You know more about Jessica's health than our father's health"

"Aniya!" Donghae said as he also slapped her head. "Pabo" Yoona slapped his head again

"Yah are we just going to slap our he-" Donghae was about to slap her head again but Yoona was on time to hold his arms.

"I win!" Yoona said as she stuck her tongue out and run going outside of his room.

"Yahhhhhh! Yoona come back here!" Donghae shouted and then he chuckled.

Yoona headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

"I already told Kibum that we will go to the hospital because Appa will go home"

She remembered what Donghae have said a while ago. She sighed. Just then another memory flashed back.

"Aisshhhh, My little Kibum is out of reach, he is becoming busy" Mr. Lee frowned.
"Don't worry, I'll be the one to bring you home when you get out of the hospital" Kibum smiled.
"It's your promise okay?" Mr. Lee smiled and hugged Kibum.

Yoona took a deep breathe and snapped on her thoughts to continue what she is doing.

"Yoona I want soup okay!" Donghae shouted from his room.

She get some vegetables and started to slice it.

"Is he.....coming.." Yoona whispered.
Unexpectedly, Donghae came from the room and said

"Neh..why? are you excited that Kib-"

"Neh, I am excited that dad will come back home" Yoona cut him off.

"Liar" Donghae whispered

"Are you saying something?" Yoona asked, getting annoyed.

"Nothing" Donghae rolled his eyes.

"Good"

----------------------------------------------------

"We are here!!!" MinHwan shouted with his booming voice.

"MinHwan JaeJin Yuri!" SooYoung cheered.

"Noona this is SeoHyun" MinHwan introduced SeoHyun as he put his arm around her shoulders.

"Nice to meet you" SooYoung smiled.

JaeJin and MinHwan get their bags and put it on the side. Just then the door opened and it was Jishin.

"Jishin?" the four of them chorused.

"Oh hi" Jishin smiled halfheartedly.

"You are also here?" JaeJin asked.

"With KyuHyun Hyung?" MinHwan asked.

"Neh, she is with KyuHyun" SooYoung answered him.

"Whooaahh.. great" MinHwan said.

SeoHyun, Yuri and Jishin sit at the couch and have a small chat while SooYoung helped MinHwan and JaeJin to fix their things.

"Hi guys!"
All of them looked at the door and it was ShinHye smiling on them.

"Oh, JaeJin and MinHwan!" ShinHye said.

"ShinHyeshii!" MinHwan gave her a quick hug.

"Where's Hyung?" JaeJin asked.

"He is outside" ShinHye said "Jishin!" She shouted as she sit beside Jishin.

"You know each other?" The twins chorused.

"Neh, we are great friends" ShinHye answered as she put her arms around Jishin. "Right?" Jishin nodded.

"So, is this a reunion?" SooYoung asked.

"Yeah, kinda" SeoHyun smiled.

Just then, KyuHyun opened the door and was surprised seeing the four girls talking at each other.
He glanced at ShinHye to Jishin.
Jishin unconsciously looked who is at the door and saw KyuHyun looking at ShinHye.
SooYoung made a fake cough that made MinHwan recognized his brother standing at the door.

"Hyung you are here" MinHwan said.

"Annyeong Haseyo" SeoHyun and Yuri greeted.

"Why are you here with the girls?" He asked the twins.

"How about.. why are you here with Jishin?" MinHwan said.

KyuHyun just rolled his eyes and trailed going upstairs.
ShinHye sighed a bit and then she continued talking with the girls.

------------------------------------------------

"Yoonashii!!" Donghae shouted.

"Just wait for me!" She shouted back.

"If you can't get out at this point in time, I'll leave you!" Donghae shouted.

"Oppa I am still fixing Appa's room!"

"Bye Yoona!" Donghae threatened.

"Oppa!!!!!!!!" Yoona quickly opened the window and saw Donghae laughing at her reaction. "Just joking" Donghae said, trying to hold his laughter.

"Yah, don't kid around okay? 5 minutes..please??" Yoona said with her puffy eyes. "Just make it faster" Donghae commented.

After a few moments, Donghae heard a sound of a motorcycle.
Yoona quickly looked outside the window and saw no one.

"Omo" She said. "He left me? Oppa! Aisshh!" Yoona shouted.

"Aigoooo, what is he planning aiggoo!!" Yoona sighed.

Still, Yoona fixed everything and then she locked the door and totally left the house.

"Donghae ah..., when I get to see you at the hospital, I'll urgghh!! aigoo! why did you left me!" Yoona murmured angrily.

She is in deep thoughts as she walks along the street, she didn't notice a motorbike that whizzes by until someone shouted. "Yoona look out!"

Yoona looked out and quickly moved away but she was tripped over by a rock that made her fall on the ground.

"Aiggoo..aisshh!" Yoona murmured as she rubbed her elbow with a slight scratch on it.

"Yoona!"

"Miss are you okay? Chosonghamnida!"

Yoona looked up and saw a boy looking apologitically on her.
"Miss are you hurt? I am sorry I am just in a hurry, Mianhe!"

"No worries, I am okay" Yoona answered.
The boy helped her get up until someone came.

"Yah, what the hell are you doing to her! you nearly killed her!"

Yoona gasped for a moment "Kibum?"

Kibum pushed the boy and quickly hold Yoona's arms. "Are you alright?"

"Yah, why did you do that to him?" Yoona said as she let go off him.

"Are you hurt?" Kibum asked but Yoona didn't mind him.
Instead, she entertained the boy that Kibum pushed.

"Sorry" Yoona whispered on the boy. "Are you okay?"

"Ani, it must be me who must say sorry to you" The boy said.
"Look, you have a small cut"

The boy get something on his pouch bag. "I hope this will help" He placed the band aid in the cut near her elbow.

"Are you done?" Kibum said as he placed his arm on her shoulders and his other hand holding hers.

"Neh, Chosonghamnida" The boy bowed his head. "I'll go now, I am really in a hurry" he added.

And then the boy left riding his motorbike.

"Yoona, let's go to the hospital" Kibum said, still holding her hands and his left arm on her shoulders.

"Kibum I am okay" Yoona let go off his arm and hand again.

"Let's fetch Uncle" Kibum mumbled then sighed.

"Why are you over reacting that much huh?" Yoona shouted.

"Look, if I didn't warn you, you must be at the hospital right now struggling for your life because of a motor accident" Kibum shouted back.

"Which I don't want to happen" Kibum calmed down and lowered his voice.

Yoona heaved out a heavy sigh and then she walked away.
Kibum quickly get inside his car to follow Yoona.

"Yah, come inside" Kibum said "Bwoh!" Yoona shouted getting irritated.

"It's not a good idea if you'll just walk going to the hospital"

"Well, it's not a good idea if I'll go with you in your car too, and, no worries, I'll just take a bus or call a cab instead" Yoona said and then she continued walking.

"But it would take you forever to wait for a bus or even a cab right now" Kibum insisted but still Yoona ignored him.

Kibum get out of his car and pushed Yoona slowly inside his car. "Yah! what are you doing!"

"Just drop inside" Kibum said "Because you'll also be riding this car going back home with uncle" Kibum said as he closed the door and continued driving the car.
-----------------------------------------------

"ShinHye" SooYoung said. "Neh?"

"Can you sleep with us here?" SooYoung requested "Just like before"

"Uhmmm how about him..I mean it is not a good idea to stay here anymore and t-"

"Please? uhmmm...Right Jishin?"SooYoung insisted "So we can hang out together"

"But.."

"Yeah" Jishin said. "I also want to talk to you" she smiled.

"See?" SooYoung insisted "Yeah, ShinHyeshii please?" Yuri said.

"Okay" ShinHye said.

"Yey!" SooYoung said and then she glanced at KyuHyun who just came downstairs.

"So lets eat!" SooYoung cheered.

MinHwan, JaeJin, Yuri and SeoHyun quickly sit down at the chair as Jishin, SooYoung and ShinHye helped each other in placing the food on the table.
Everyone started to eat except KyuHyun who is still sitting at the couch.

"KyuHyun eat something!" SooYoung said "I am not hungry" he answered.

ShinHye stood up and get KyuHyun some Ramen that she cooked earlier.
She placed it in a bowl and slowly go and sit with KyuHyun.

"You'd rather eat something, try this one" ShinHye said.

But KyuHyun just stared blankly at the bowl.

"Oh, yeah I forgot.. dried vegetables" ShinHye slapped her head slightly.

"She always forgets it" KyuHyun thought.

"Oh, wait I'll just get it and th-"

"Here" Jishin quickly stood up and give KyuHyun the dried vegetables.

KyuHyun stared on both Jishin and ShinHye.
SooYoung chuckled as she made a fake cough.

"Gomawoyo" KyuHyun said.

"Chonmanhae" Jishin and ShinHye chorused.

------------------------------------------

Yoona awkwardly walked with Kibum as they go inside the hospital.
They took the elevator and headed the ward where her father is.

"Dad" Yoona smiled.

"Omo, Kibum, Yoonashii!" Her father said.

"Appa, where is Oppa?" Yoona asked as her father hugged both Yoona and Kibum together.

As if by cue, Dongahe came. "Mianhe!"

"Oppa! where the hell are y-"

"Chosonghaeyo Dongsaeng!" Donghae scratched his head.

"Kya! Oppa I hate y-"

"Are you going to fight now that I'll be going back home?" Mr. Lee said.

"Uhmmm eh.... Mianhe!" The siblings chorused with a smile.

Yoona started packing up his fathers things while Donghae bought something to drink outside.
Kibum go outside and saw Donghae winked on him.

"How was it?" Donghae whispered.

"So that's why you want me to go to that street!" Kibum slapped his arms.

"At least you are with her again"

"So you planned it? Neo paboya?" Kibum said.

"Bwoh?"

"Yoona was nearly killed by a motorcycle and then y-"

"Well, that motorbike thing was not planned, I don't know about it, only leaving Yoona alone in going to the hospital so you can see her is the only thing that I planned" Donghae defensed "Maybe Its fate..F-A-T-E Kibum" He teased. Kibum rolled his eyes.

"Yah, Oppa! Aren't you going to help me with this things!" Yoona shouted from the room.

"Coming" Donghae shouted back. Kibum sighed and then he followed.

------------------------------------------

"So what are your plans?" SooYoung asked ShinHye.

"There will be a welcome party for me on my birthday" ShinHye happily said " I'll be writing for the company again" ShinHye said at Jishin.

"Oh, it's good, yeah" Jishin smiled halfheartedly.

"I would like everyone to come" ShinHye said "Especially you Jishin, it will be our triple celebration right?"

"Triple celebration??" Yuri asked.

"Neh, it will be Jishin and m-"

"Oh ShinHyeshii , I think I can't come" Jishin cut her off quickly.

"Why?" she asked "Well I am not working there anymore" Jishin said.

"At least I invited you.. right Kyu?" ShinHye said.

KyuHyun nodded and faced Jishin "So you can met you old colleagues"

"Good!" ShinHye cheered. Jishin sighed and gave a death glare on KyuHyun.
KyuHyun didn't mind her that he continued reading a book.

Just then, KyuHyun quickly thought of something
"Triple Celebration?" he thought.

To be continued...
------------------------------------------

PREVIEW:

"Do you really want me to get away from you?"

"Neh"

"Then tell me that you don't love me anymore"

-----------------------
"Who are you?"

"Bwohyo?"

"Who are you?"

"I am SeoHyun, Are you out of you mind?"
-----------------------
"Look I am sorry if I've been too grumpy or whatsoever you like to call me, okay?"

"Why are you apologizing?"

"No I am not"

"What are you saying right now? Aren't you saying sorry for w-"

"Happy..."

"Happy what?"
------------------------
“So how did you and KyuHyun met?” ShinHye asked curiously.

“It’s a very long story” Jishin said “It’s because of a friend whom I treated as a sister as well, she is Yoona”

“So Yoona introduced KyuHyun to you?”
------------------------
"So what's your point?"

"You grew up a lot KyuHyun"
---------------------------------------------------------