Cho KyuHyun

Reasons

Yoona walked out of the Building with a smile on her face.
Getting a scholarship is a big, big, achievement.
She wants to be a cook or a known chef someday.
And the last and the most good thing is...
Her teacher is the known chef in Korea, and she mostly appeared in different cooking shows which Yoona loved to watch.

"I'll tell Donghae about this" She whispered to herself as she smiled.

Suddenly a man stopped her from walking.
Someone blocked her.

"Are you Miss Im Yoona?" Yoona was shocked.
 She never heard  that name for years, knowing that she is now known to be Lee Yoona.

"Uhhmm, why are you asking me?" Yoona asked.

Yoona looked at him from tip to toe.
He dressed so professional.
He is tall and good looking too.

"Good Afternoon, I am Cho KyuHyun, I need to talk to you Miss Im Yoona" KyuHyun said.

"Uhhhmm okay" Without a reason, Yoona just followed him
.
.
.
.

KyuHyun and Yoona go to the nearest restaurant.

"Uhhmm, May I ask you a question Mr. Cho?" Yoona said.

"No, Don't call me Mr. Cho, It's awkward, Call me KyuHyun" KyuHyun said then smiled.

"Okay KyuHyun, what are we going to talk about?"

"I just want to meet you, and don't feel unease, We are just in the same age" KyuHyun said.

"Huh?" Yoona said looking confused.

"I am Cho KyuHyun, 22 years old, a private detective, and I am now working with your case Miss Im Yoona"

"Case? and you are just 22 years old!"

Cho KyuHyun is a 22 year old detective.
In the office, he is the youngest.

"Actually, the case about your family" KyuHyun said.

"About my family?"

"Actually, I will introduce myself first, so you can understand"

Yoona nodded and listened at KyuHyun.

"My dad, Mr.Cho, is in-charge of your family. He was an Attorney and a Secret detective at the same time. When your parents died, he is the one who have the papers and documents of the family and in-charge of the unreasonable cause of death of your parents, especially with your Auntie, who died with a case of a Homicide"

"But, He missed his mission because you and your sister was lost. He didn't know where the two of you was at that time since your Auntie died and you were nowhere to find. They are looking for the two of you and they just work with the case of your parents while waiting for the news about you and your sister."

"But after 5 years, my dad passed away. I am just 12 years old and I promised to myself, I will continue what he had done. So I studied really hard, Until I reached this job and I am now here in front of you, and I am so happy, I found you Miss Im Yoona"
After a very long explanation, Yoona smiled and felt very amazed with KyuHyun.

"I think you really get accelerated, you must be a 2nd year college boy right now, but you are now a detective" Yoona said.

"Well" KyuHyun scratched his head showing a sign of being a kid.

"You're still a kid with the way you act" Yoona laughed.

"No I'm not" KyuHyun straighten his back and continued talking.

"So you get it?"

"Okay, But I am not Im Yoona now" Yoona said.

"Huh?"

"I am Lee Yoona right now"
Yoona said while showing her identification card to KyuHyun.

 "I know it, I have my records, but I am just wondering, You've been adopted by the Lee family, but I can't find YoonMi's files, all-"

"She is gone" Yoona said wiping the tears that flow her to eyes.

"What do you mean?"

 "Maybe she's in America, or in some places, I don't know, I lost her" Yoona said holding her tears.

"Oh, so that's it, that's the reason why" KyuHyun snapped.

"KyuHyun can you help me find her?"

"Don't worry, I'll find her, I'll help you to find her, It's my job, I'll continue my Dad's Job" KyuHyun said.

"I've been longing to see YoonMi for many years" Yoona can't help but cry.

"Oh I have something for you"
KyuHyun said, getting something out of his bag.

"This" KyuHyun handed an envelope.

"What is this?"

"Your Mom said to my father that he must give you this, at the right time, and I think this is the right time"

She opened it and saw a Key.

"A key" Yoona whispered.

"Well just keep that, maybe there's something special in it, keep it well" KyuHYun said as he stand up.

 "You are going?" Yoona also stood up and looked at KyuHyun.

"Neh, I have some important things to do, by the way, here is my number, just call me if you need me"
KyuHyun give his calling card

“Bye Miss Im Yo-“

“It feels awkward to be called with my full name, so call me Yoona” she said.

“Okay, bye Yoona” KyuHyun bowed his head and walked away.
.
.
.
.
.

It’s 6:00 in the evening.
The whole day, she had her lessons with her favorite teacher and she is so happy with that.
But she felt sad, when she met KyuHyun, memories of her sister bothers her.
Yoona stayed at the place where she helped the little boy to find his mom,
At the park.

“A key” Yoona thought.

What is the use of the key?
Why her mom does want to give the key to her?
She sighed.


“I wish, KyuHyun will help me to look for YoonMi”

“Ahhheeemm” A boy coughed but Yoona ignored.

The boy sat beside her, but Yoona didn’t mind him.
The boy smiled and said “Are you alone here?”
“ Neh, why?” Her face, whose still not looking at him.

“Uhmm, I want to talk to someone, today”
The boy is wearing a jacket and pants, with a cap in his head.

“Okay, Go on, I’ll listen” Yoona smiled.

The boy smiled because she is so friendly.
“Nothing changed” He thought.

 “I have a friend, I love her so much, but I went abroad, leaving her for many years. Now I am back, and I found her, What will I do?” He asked.

“You’re so lucky, you found her, at least, you will have a chance to be with her” Yoona said.

“How about you, why do you seem so sad?” He asked.

“Me? I am actually sad” Yoona sighed.

“Okay, Go on, I’ll listen”

Yoona chuckled a bit and then spoke.

“I celebrated my birthday without the two persons important in my life” Yoona said.

“Really? Who are they?”

“My sister and..”

“And who?”

“And someone special, a friend also” Yoona said.

“Ohhhh”

“We haven’t seen each other for more than 12 years” She explained.

“Don’t worry, you’ll find them someday, maybe they are just there around, you just don’t notice them”

“Do your friend and you already saw each other?” Yoona asked.

“She doesn’t, but I already saw her a many times”

“Really? If I were you, you must talk to her, and be with her, chances are too little, how about if she already loved somebody else, you told me, you already love her, right?”

“I want to, but I don’t know how”

 “It’s so simple, say, who you are” Yoona said.

“I want her to feel special when I saw her and tell who I am”

“Give her something memorable, something that reminds her of you” Yoona answered.

The boy chuckled and said “It’s a good idea”

Yoona stretched her arms upward and yawned.
 “I feel sleepy, I haven’t slept yet”

The boy placed her head in his shoulders and said
“Go on and sleep for a while, take a nap”

Yoona was about to pull away but He held her closer.
She felt very different, she is at ease.
But she felt very weird at the same time, because she only met this guy a while ago, and then the boy is acting as if he already known her before.

“What will you do if your special friend comes back?” He asked Yoona seriously.

“Why do you ask me that?”

“Pretend that you are the friend that I love, what will you do if you see me?”

“I’ll be happy. Of course” Yoona answered quickly.

“How about you? If you see the real person, the one you also love? The one you waited for many years?” He asked.

“I don’t know” Yoona sighed.

“Why?”

“Because the longer I wait, the deeper my heart breaks, that’s why if I see him, I don’t know what will I do” Yoona explained.

“Sometimes, I wonder, Is it really worth to wait for that guy, 12 years is too long, and it is just a childhood promise, In 12 years many things can happen with just a snap, and I am not sure that he can still remember me, even the promise he gave me” Yoona continued.

“Yes it is worth waiting” He said.

“How do you say so?”

“Look, I left the one I love for many years, and then I came back for my promise” He said.

“I am lucky if the one I’ve been waiting for is like you, You are willing to do the promise, but him? I don’t know, I think he loved someone else, maybe he already forget everything we’ve shared” Yoona said.

“That’s why I don’t think of him anymore, I always look at the present, I always try to forget my past and look forward for what will be happening in the future, I don’t want to wait because of that stupid promise” Yoona added.

The boy’s face fell down and he was like stabbed by a knife because of what Yoona had said.

The boy looked at her hands and saw a bracelet.
He grinned as he hold her hands.

As the boy holded her hands,
Yoona felt uncomfortable, knowing that she met a stranger.
Yoona tried to pull away her hands but The boy holds it tight.

“Ahhhh, thanks by the way, I feel so sad a while ago, now that I’ve open up with you, I feel now at ease”
 Yoona said as she stood up and put away his hands. "And.." She paused. She really felt very weird.

“I hope you can tell to that lucky girl of what you feel, good luck and thank you” She smiled.

 The boy stood up as well and said
“I hope the one you’ve been waiting for will come”
He walked slowly but Yoona stopped him.

“Wait”

 He stopped, his back facing her and said. “Yes”

“What’s your name by the way?” She asked.

“She doesn’t recognize me” He thought.
He chuckled and said.

“Just think of the boy who helped you and your friend a while ago in this place, Miss Cutie”
The boy said and walked away so fast.

(Flashback)

“I know Miss Cutie will take care of her”

“You know it’s awkward to call you Miss Cutie eventhough you’re cute, may I know your name?”

(End of Flashback)

“He is the weird guy?” She thought.

“Who are you?” Yoona thought who’s really confused.

She keeps on visualizing and remembering the face of the boy.
But she never recognized it because while they are talking, she never looked at his face directly.

“Did I saw you before?” Yoona whispered.

“Is he Ki”