Don't Leave

Reasons

"How are you Jessica? I heard that you are doing better" Kibum said.

"I am...fine" Jessica mumbled.

"I'll just use the comfort room okay?" Tiffany excused herself, thus leaving Jessica and Kibum alone.

"Why are you here?" Jessica asked. "What happened to your fist?" she added.

"This one? Don't worry about it, and anyways..Isn't that obvious that I am visiting you?"

"Oh..yeah" She whispered.

"I bought some fruits" Kibum placed the basket of fruits on the table "uhmmm.. if you want I'll join you in your therapy session later" he added.

"Aren't you busy?" Jessica asked "Nope...and if I am busy, so what? I mean I must have time with you right?" Kibum said.

"Bwoh?"

"So do you want apples?" Kibum asked.

Just then, Donghae was about to open the door, but when he saw Kibum inside, he just let the door half opened.
And then he heard their discussion.

"Kibum, I just want to ask if.. why are you so good to me" She asked.

"You are my boyfriend aren't you?" Jessica chuckled "Joke" she quickly added.

"Well if you are not my boyfriend, you are my bestfriend perhaps, just like Tiffany, Yuri and Donghae" Jessica said as if she doesn't know anything.

"Yes..I am" Kibum whispered. "Bwohyo?" Jessica said with her eyes wide open.

"It's hard to explain but I am your boyfriend...yeah.. I am" Kibum said with a very low voice and smiled halfheartedly.

Donghae was surprised after hearing what Kibum had stated.
Jessica looked at Kibum as Kibum combed her hair with his hands.

"Boyfriend?" Jessica whispered. "Are you fooling me?" Jessica said as she put off Kibum's hands.

"Why are you saying this Kibum.. How could you say those words now that I really do know...Yoona is your childhood friend whom you loved from the very beginning up to now.. why Kibum.. why.." Jessica thought.

"If you keep on doing these, I can't hold back my feelings anymore, please stop doing this" She added to her mind

"Apples?" Kibum smiled at her.

Meanwhile, Donghae just closed the door slowly and left.
Jessica noticed the movement of the door and saw a silhouette of a man.

"Donghae?" She said.

She guessed it right, it was Donghae, but he already left.

"Is he there?" Kibum whispered as he go and opened the door.
He stepped outside and saw Donghae moving away.

"Donghae-shii" Kibum shouted.

He stopped from walking. He sighed and turned back and faced him.
Kibum slowly go unto him and said "Why you didn't go inside? Jess is waiting for you"

"I just bought some medicine for Dad and to my sister as well, and , I have to go because they are already waiting for me" Donghae said.

"And tell to that brat that I can't go with her therapy session because I need to take care of my dad and my sister as well, so Bye" Donghae chuckled and then he turned back.

But Kibum stopped him for a minute and asked "What happened to her?" he quickly said.

Donghae faced him once more and said "Why?"

"Nothing" Kibum said with a worried expression as he bow down his face.

"Headache plus Colds plus Back pain plus muscle pain plus fever and cough equals love sick"

"Huh?"

"Probably it is flu, or just plain fever with body aches" Donghae said.

"Oh..." Kibum said with a concerned tone.

"Don't worry she is okay now, don't be to much concerned okay?"Donghae said."So.. bye" Donghae waved his hand and then he left.

He can't help but to be worried. He can't help but to be concerned.
Up to now, he is very much concerned with her.
Although he promised to leave her and forget her, can he?
Could he forget her? How can he if he knows that she is in that situation where he can be worried?

He sighed.

"Kibum"

Kibum looked back and saw Jessica on her wheel chair and her nurse.

"It's my time for my therapy session"

"Okay" Kibum said as he pushed the wheelchair.

Kibum spoke "Donghae told me that he can't come"

"Oh,,, okay.. At least you are here" Jessica smiled "Thanks Kibum"

"As always" Kibum said as he smiled back halfheartedly.

While walking and pushing the wheelchair, Kibum is flooded with thoughts.

"It's as if I can't get her out of my head. Even if I am with somebody else, My mind is crazy remembering her. What happened to us Yoona?Why do you want me to be with Jessica" Kibum thought.

Jessica is having thoughts as well.

"How could he say that I am his girlfriend? Is he just pretending? Kibum why are you doing this? Why are you giving me the attention that Yoona must have? or.. do you really like me now?" she thought

"It's weird..why did Donghae left? I saw him at the door.. I know it's him" she sighed.
--------------------------------------------------

"I am home" Donghae said as he put his plastic bag on the table and his bag on the couch.

"You are here" Mr. Lee said.

"Dad, how is Yoona?" Donghae asked. "Where is she?"

"She is so stubborn, she go to her work" His dad replied.

"Really? I bought her some medicine" Donghae said "You are late, she already left" Mr. Lee said.

"She left you alone?" Donghae asked "No"

"Then who is with you?" Donghae asked.

"I am here" Siwon said as he come out of the kitchen.

"Oh..." Donghae said.

"Yoona said that it is just a simple headache so she still insisted to go to work. That's why she asked me to look after Uncle. Mom and Dad is at work, SeoHyun is left in the house, and I am cooking now" Siwon said.

"Well thanks for that long explanation" Donghae said as he sit down at the couch.He is also in deep thoughts.

|Donghae|

"You are my boyfriend aren't you?" Jessica chuckled "Joke" she quickly added.

"Well if you are not my boyfriend, you are my bestfriend perhaps, just like Tiffany, Yuri and Donghae" Jessica said as if she doesn't know anything.

"Yes..I am" Kibum whispered. "Bwohyo?" Jessica said with her eyes wide open.

"It's hard to explain but I am your boyfriend...yeah.. I am"

I still don't understand why he told Jessica about it. 
I thought everything is now fine between Yoona and Kibum. What happened to them? Why is Kibum doing this? 
I thought he loves my sister. And now, he claims that he is Jessica's boyfriend. 
Kibum is just making Jessica to hope for him. Did Kibum already forget about my sister that's why his attention is on that brat? How about if Kibum still loves Yoona? He'll just hurt Jessica in the end.

I still don't get why Yoona is being so hard with Kibum. She is so stubborn. They'll just hurt each other especially Jessica who is in between of their relationship.

Donghae... why are you so much concerned with Jessica? Aigoo..

"Donghae"

Aigoo... scratch that.. I don't care about that brat.

"Donghae"

So what if she gets hurt again? As if I care..right?? I care about my sister.. yeah.. both of them are over Kibum.. but Yoona is sacrificing.. That stubborn girl, my stubborn sister don't think that all of them will be..

"Donghae!!!"

Ouch.
I looked down.
It's a cucumber that hit my head.
I looked back and saw Siwon laughing.

"Why did you throw a cucumber on my head!" I glared and shouted at Siwon.

"I am getting your attention and yet you are still in your own world" Siwon chuckled.

"How dare you throw a cucumber on me? It hurts!" I rubbed my head.

"I called you a hundred times almighty fishy" Siwon laughed.

"Mianhe" Siwon chuckled with a peace sign.

That tall guy never stop annoying me.

Aishhhh.. Donghae.. stop thinking about their own love life. Don't be too much concerned okay? It's their problem. It's Jessica's problem.

|end of pov|
--------------------------------------------------

They are riding in the car going back to Yoona's house.
While driving, KyuHyun dropped something from his pocket and it was his wallet.
Jishin reached for his wallet and opened it.
Just then she saw the highschool picture of KyuHyun with a familiar girl.

"Hey this is ShinHye" Jishin said.

"Yah give that wallet back" KyuHyun said.

"This is way back.. many years ago" Jishin whisered.

"Do you like ShinHye?" Jishin curiously asked.

KyuHyun hesitated at first, but then he answered

"Actually she is my first love" KyuHyun said and then he chuckled.

"Maybe I just fell in love with her kindness..and when he left America, maybe that is the reason why I am greatly affected, It's like a Noona crush over her" He added.

"Really?" Jishin said.

"When I knew about Yesung and her" KyuHyun paused "I felt sad yet happy"

"I don't know why I felt that way" KyuHyun said

"Maybe you loved her silently and you didn't even noticed it, and now you are jealous" Jishin said.

"Do I?" KyuHyun chuckled "Well I don't know, At this point in time, I don't know if I like someone" He said.

"You don't know if you like someone because you can't notice it at first and you don't know if you really like her" Jishin said "You'll know it soon, I bet"

"I don't know if I like her, but I am always happy when she's around" KyuHyun spoke.

"With whom? With ShinHye?" Jishin asked.

"I don't know"

"Is that Yoona you are talking about?"

"I don't know"

"I think you have a crush on Yoona"

"I don't know"

"Yeah you don't know anything" Jishin said "I thought you are smart, but with emotions and feelings, you are just a plain.. idiot?" Jishin chuckled.

KyuHyun didn't mind her comment.

"I am now working on the papers for the money and the properties that Yoona can get with her late parents, I already passed the testimonial of her parents" he said.

Jishin sighed and said "And then?"

"Once it is approved, Yoona can get back to her past life, she can manage everything and she can go back to her old house" KyuHyun said.

"So we really need to find Yoonmi as soon as possible" Jishin sighed.

"And I also miss my own family, my nephew, my.. sister and I w-"

"But you still have a promise to me" KyuHyun said "You won't leave unless we found Yoonmi already."

Jishin nodded.

--------------------------------------------
PREVIEW:

"Really?!! You are not kidding me!!" Yoona cheered.

Yoona laughed as KyuHyun laughed as well.
She seemed so happy.

Kibum looked from a far, when he saw Yoona with KyuHyun, he decided to leave.
But he can't help but to look at her once again.
He wants to avoid her, but in the places that he is supposed to go, she is always there.
And seeing her with someone else made Kibum feel the emotion that he wasn't supposed to feel.

"I am not jealous, I've never been jealous, I will not be jealous and I can't be jealous" He whispered.

"But I hate myself seeing you with someone else.. and I hate seeing you as if you already forget everything about us"
.
.
.
.
"Oh.. Hi Donghae!" Jessica shouted as she waved her hands.

Donghae just glanced at her and walked away.

"Donghae ah, wait!" Jessica said as she tried to walk with the use of her cast.
She tried to follow Donghae, but Donghae is too fast that he already left with his motorbike.

"Are you mad at me?" Jessica whispered as she watched Donghae leave.

TO BE CONTINUED...

------------------------------------------------