Fiancee and Cousin

Reasons

 

Kibum is now in California. He felt the cold breeze of air from the open windows. 
He suddenly remembered his friends that he left in Korea, most especially, Yoona.

"Sir. Kibum, your cousins are now here" One of the maids said.

Kibum walked out and from the terrace, He saw his cousin, Kim Tiffany, and a girl.
A girl which in his first glance, he thought she was Yoona.

Kibum run downstairs and grabbed the hands of the girl.

"Yoona" He spoke.

"Yoona?" Tiffany asked.

"Kibum, she is Yuri" A 9 year old Tiffany spoke.

"Yuri?" Kibum asked.

"Neh, My sister, who's lost for 4 years, is now back, but unfortunately, she has an amnesia" Tiffany said.

"Tiff, I am so sorry, I never saw her before, I thought she was my friend" Kibum said.

Kibum never saw Yuri since childhood. Only a news came that she was dead.
But his Auntie and Uncle never loose hope, and finally, they found Yuri, an 7 year old girl, who's now suffering from amnesia.

Yuri's memories was lost. She can't even recognize anyone before, even her own name.
Yuri is now with a bandage on her head. Kibum looked at her seriously, and Yoona is the person he is thinking of.

Kibum looked at her from head to toe. Her hair, her face, her slim body.
She resembles Yoona. Kibum thought.

"Hi Yuri" Kibum greeted as Yuri smiled.

The way they smile is similar. That keeps him reminding of Yoona.

"I am Kibum, your cousin, It's my first time to see you and I am glad to meet you" Kibum said nicely.

"Same with you Kibum" Yuri replied.

One thing caught his attention, and it was Yuri's necklace.
A moon shaped pendant like Yoona's necklace.

"Yuri" Kibum was about to touch Yuri's necklace but she became afraid and run at Tiffany's back.

"I am so sorry Kibum, maybe she's not yet, ready to" Tiffany paused then sighed "Uhmm you know, maybe sometime, you can talk to her" Tiffany said.

Tiffany called one of the maids and said.
"Please lead her to her room" Then the maid take Yuri to her room.

Kibum is still preoccupied with his thoughts till Tiffany's voice disturbed him.

"Jessica!" Tiffany shouted with joy and hugged her best friend named Jessica.

Kibum sighed then turned his back.
"She is the girl" Kibum thought.

"So you must be Kibum, right" Jessica said.

"Neh" Kibum replied coldly.

"I am Jessica Park, nice to meet you" Jessica politely then smiled at Kibum.

Kibum doesn't like Jessica. He knows that Jessica is Tiffany's best friend but he still don't like her, even once. Having a thought that she will be his fiancee, makes him mad. He likes only one girl, which is Yoona. He wants to be married to the one whom he gave a promise - Yoona, who is his first love and he believes that she will be the one walking down the aisle.

He wants to keep his promise to Yoona which is to go back to Korea and find her sister.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kibum go to Yuri's room the next day.
There is Yuri who's looking at the chirping birds in her window.

"Yuri" Kibum said.

"Good Morning" Yuri spoke in English.

"Good Morning" Kibum replied in English too.

Yuri smiled then looked at the window once again.

Kibum looked at her again seriously. Yoona flashes in his mind. Then he looked at her neck but the necklace was gone. He really wanted to look at it further, but it was not with her anymore.

"Yuri may I ask you one thing?"

"Sure"

"Where is your necklace?" He asked.

"I don't know, Last night, I looked around to find my necklace, but it's gone, I can't remember who get it, and I don't know where it is" Yuri said sadly.

Kibum sighed.

"Yuri, you can't remember anything?" Kibum asked.

"Yes, i don't even know you, they just introduce you to me" Yuri said.

Kibum get something out of his pocket.  He put his wallet out and showed Yuri a picture.

"Do you know her?" Kibum points out Yoona's face in the picture.

Yuri looked at Yoona seriously. Kibum was hoping for an answer.

"Yuri?"

"I don't know her, but she looks, uhmmmm " Yuri touched her head who's aching.

"Oh oh, sorry Yuri" Kibum said then leaded her to the chair.

Yuri sat down, trying to calm herself
"My head hurts" she said. "But she's pretty" she added and gave a laugh.

"I am so sorry, don't overwork your brain" Kibum said in a worry.

"No, she isn't her" Kibum thought to himself. "I wish I could find Yoona's sister"