Turning back time

Reasons

It's 5:00 in the morning.
Yoona didn't want to wake up, but her body clock get used to go up at an early time.

She stood up, looked at the mirror for a while, and go out of her room to check for her brother.

"He is not here?" She thought.

"Oppa!" She called Donghae, but no one answered.

"Aissshh, he didn't eat again" Yoona sighed.

After a while, she get a lunch box and prepared for her brother's breakfast.

It's 7:00 in the morning.
SeoHyun and Yoona already saw SungMin and EunHyuk arranging the tables, while Sunny and HyoYeon is inside wearing their uniform.

"Annyeong!" SeoHyun greeted.

"Hello!" Sunny and HyoYeon said in unison.

"Pssttt!" Someone hissed.

Yoona looked behind and saw her brother, Donghae who looked really really really tired. "Oppa, have you eaten any?" Yoona asked.

"Uhhmm, actually, I didn't eat yet" Donghae said.

"Aissshh!! you didn't came back home, So you really worked full time in the restaurant and then you go here? Oppa, you need a rest" Yoona scolded his brother.

"Aiiggoo.. my sister" Donghae smiled.

"You're so lucky, I brought this" Yoona showed her lunch box to her starving brother.

"Wow, thanks dongsaeng!"

"Oww, Yoona is such a nice sister" Sunny cheered.

Yoona and SeoHyun started changing their clothes.
After a while, as Yoona hit someone as she opened the door. "Ouch!"
"Oooppss" Yoona looked up and saw Kibum rubbing his forehead.
"Aww" Kibum whined.
"Sorry Sir" Yoona bowed her head.
"It's okay" Kibum smiled.

Yoona slightly looked up and smiled half-heartedly.

"Aissshh, why did you apply for this job Yoona" Yoona thought.
"If something happens, I will resign for this job" she added to her mind.
Kibum was about to say something to her, but Yoona walked away already.

"Aiissshhh, I want to talk to you" Kibum murmured.

"If you want to talk to her, go on and follow her" Donghae said while eating in a small chair.

"Go Kibum!" Donghae slightly pushed Kibum forward.

"Yeah, Sir, Follow your heart" EunHyuk teased.

"HyukJae!" Donghae said.

Kibum laughed as he go outside.
He saw SungMin fixing the lights.
"SungMin" Kibum shouted.
"Yes Sir?"
"What's the problem?"
"Sir the lights here outside, it's always on and off" SungMin said.

"Kindly find another one to replace that in the stock room, and I'll fix this" Kibum said.

"Okay, Yoona!" SungMin shouted.

Yoona looked back and saw SungMin calling her. SungMin is smiling at her mischievously. As if another idea comes in his mind.

"Neh?" Yoona replied shortly.

"Kindly bring that chair to Sir.Kibum so he can fix the lights, and help him at the same time, araso?" SungMin smiled at her and walk away going inside the cafe.

"Aiiggoo" Yoona whispered as she reached for chair beside her and give it to Kibum.

"Sir" Yoona said, showing the chair.

"Thank You Miss Cutie" Kibum said.

"Sir, don't call me Miss Cutie" Yoona rolled her eyes.

"Don't call me Sir" Kibum said as he wipes the bulb.

"But I must call you Sir, as a sign of respect"

"I know you are obedient but just call me by my name"

"But I have to-"

"Why? do you hate my name?"

"Sir, I-"

"I am your boss Miss Cutie, so obey"

"Don't call me Miss Cutie!"

"I am your boss, so I will call you whatever I want"

"I am your staff that's why I must call you Sir"

"Since I am your Sir, you must follow me, From now on, just call me Kibum"

"I don't want" Yoona said.

"Fine, call me Sir, but treat me as a friend, treat me normally" Kibum said.

"Friend?" Yoona asked.
Yoona was surprised hearing the word "Friend".
He wants her to be a friend?

"Why? We are just in the same age, I want all of my staffs to treat me as a friend, not a boss" Kibum explained.

"Except if you don't really want to be my friend again" Kibum murmured and sighed.

Hearing the word "Again" she was surprised.
Yoona can't explain what she feels. Sometimes she felt guilty because she always ignore Kibum who is always there, smiling at her, and treating her nicely, same as before. Sometimes she thought, she wants to bring the old Yoona and Kibum together, but she always regret it. Because in her mind, everything changed a lot. Yoona, why don't you give him a chance?-That's what her heart always tell to her mind, but her mind is always thinking twice.

"Never mind" He sighed.
Kibum tiptoed as he reach for the bulb, and Unfortunately, a sudden sound of a crack was heard making Kibum out of balance.
Yoona hurriedly supported Kibum through her hands.

"Whew" Kibum said as he laugh.

Yoona was about to laugh, but the chair successfully broke a leg and made Kibum and Yoona fall to the ground.
Their faces was inches apart, and Yoona just look at him seriously. She is thinking of something now.
Out of her thoughts, she blinked and looked away. She noticed that their faces are close, she pushed her hands to Kibum.

"Get up" Yoona said as she pushed Kibum away unconsciously.

"Ouch" Kibum said.
Kibum was surprised as Yoona pushed him away.

Yoona also felt the same way. She didn't know why she did that.

"Sir what happened?" SungMin asked as he helped Kibum get up.

"Oh, a chair with a broken leg" Kibum said pointing out the chair with a broken leg.

"How are you Yoona?" SungMin turned his attention to Yoona.

"I am fine" Yoona replied.

Because of that, Yoona tried her best to do her work without looking or even gazing at Kibum.
And Kibum, just worked professionally too, but he can't help but look at Yoona.

"Kibum, someone must deliver this" Donghae showed the list to Kibum.
Out of his thoughts, Kibum managed to look at Donghae.

"Oh, everyone is busy, no one can deliver this" Donghae said.

"Oh, I will deliver this one, just give me the address" Kibum said.

"How about if I'll be the one to deliver that, and you'll be the one to make this orders" Donghae said.

"Donghae Oppa, don't leave me, doing this lattes, yah, someone ordered frappuccino, tell me how to do it" SeoHyun whined.

"Don't worry, I'll be the one to do this" Kibum said as he get the paper bag and a piece of paper where the address was written.

"Yoona! accompany Sir. Kibum, he didn't know that place, he might be lost" Sunny said.

Because of that Donghae bursted into laughter but chosen to keep his laughter to himself. He knows Yoona will be annoyed.

On the other hand,Yoona sighed again.
"Why is it always me! It can be SeoHyun, Donghae, SungMin, EunHyuk, HyoYeon, Sunny, but why me!" SeoHyun shouted to herself.

"Yes?" Yoona asked as if she doesn't hear anything.

"I said y-"

"Sunny said, you must accompany Sir. Kibum in delivering that since he doesn't know the place" SungMin cutted Sunny.

"Yah! SungMin! You always cut me off and at the same time I am pissed off!" Sunny said.

"Yah Yah Yah, stop arguing" EunHyuk said.

"Let's go"

Kibum get the opportunity to drag Yoona out of the cafe.
He holded her hands tight as he lead their way to the motorcycle.

"Yah" Yoona said as she shrugged her hands.

"Let's go Miss Cutie"

"Don't call me Miss C-"

"I tell you, I am your boss, Let's go"
Kibum pulled her and started the engine.
Yoona sit at his back, still not holding Kibum's shoulders.

"Do you want to die, hold tight okay" Kibum said as he started driving the motorcycle.
It was so fast that Yoona was forced to hug him at his back tightly.

"It's been a long time since you hugged me like this" Kibum thought.

As they are on their way, Kibum started to speak.

"Do you miss me Yoona?"

Yoona didn't answer.

"Did you wish even once that you want to see me?"

Again, another no response from Yoona.

"It's been so long since we talk, and I missed you a lot and I want to s-"

"Why are you doing this" Yoona cutted him.
Finally Yoona spoke.

"I just want to talk to my very special friend, whom I didn't see a very long long time, a decade" Kibum said.

"Why? you don't want? okay I will not talk to you anymore" Kibum threatened Yoona.

"That won't work to me, even if you curse me" Yoona said.

Kibum just continue to drive the motorbike while Yoona is just there, who is in deep thoughts.

"Kibum ah~ we are here now" Yoona unconsciously said.
Kibum stopped the motorbike.

"What!" Kibum looked surprised.

"Why?" Yoona asked as she go down.

"Well I am just happy that you say my name again, just like the first time you talked to me many years ago" Kibum smiled as he ring the doorbell of the house.

A sudden flashback happened on Yoona again.

(Flashback)

Yoona saw Kibum's smiling face.
She was so curious so she asked.

"Why are you smiling?"

"It's just because you finally talked to me, I mean everyday my best friends and I always do things just to make you happy, but still it didn't work, and now you smiled at me, It makes me feel happy" Kibum explained.

"Well I just realized that with all the things you have done, I must be thankful" She paused.

(End of Flashback)

The gate opened and a person showed up.

"Yoona?" a boy said.

Blinking to her thoughts, Yoona looked up and saw no ther than KyuHyun.

"KyuHyun?" She said as she smiled.

"So it means, you work at that cafe?" KyuHyun asked.

"Neh, and you are the one who ordered this?" Yoona asked.

"Neh"

"Ahheeemmm" Kibum cleared his throat and joined the discussion.

"Oh, who is this guy with you?" KyuHyun asked.

"Oh he is Sir, K-"

"Kibum, I accompany her in delivering this for you" Kibum handed the paper bag to KyuHyun.

"Oh okay, thank you" KyuHyun smiled.

"Uhmm, we have to go now, we need to deliver more"
Kibum slightly hold her hands.

"Oh, I'll go inside now, see you later" KyuHyun said as he wave his hand, smile at Yoona and closed the gate.

"Bye" Yoona smiled.

As Yoona turned her attention to Kibum, she give him a glare, and looked at their hands.

"I miss holding your hands" Kibum hold her hands tighter.

"Let's go back to work" Kibum said.

Yoona has no choice, but to go with Kibum.

The motorbike started again, just like a while ago, Yoona hugged him tight.
Unfortunately, the motorbike stopped.

"What happened?" Yoona asked.

Kibum started the engine again, but the motorbike is not working.

"It stopped" He said.

"The gas station is still far from here" Yoona stated.

"Let's just walk first" Kibum took the chance to be with her again.

"What?!" Yoona said.

"C'mmon, I want to spend time with you first" Kibum said as he pulled her.

They both run still their hands together.
When they reached the park, Yoona let go off his hand.

"Wait, Sir, in two hours, I still have school" Yoona said.

"So, let's spend this 2 hours together" Kibum said as he pulled her again to the swing.

Yoona and Kibum is at the playground.
They swing back and forth.
A silent atmosphere remained until Kibum finally spoke.

"You didn't answer my question a while ago" Kibum said.

"Question? did you ask something?" Yoona asked, still avoiding him.

"I am sorry" Kibum said.

"Sorry for what?"

"Sorry for leaving you and waiting for 12 years" Kibum said.

"Waiting? Did I wait for you?" Yoona murmured.

"Huh?"

"Go on" Yoona said.

"I am sorry"

"No need to say sorry, past is past" Yoona said.

"So it means you already forgave me?"

"I don't know" Yoona said.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Kibum asked.

Yoona didn't answer.

Because of that, he remained silent.
"I missed you" Kibum said as he looked at her, and still, Yoona is avoiding his eyes.

Suddenly, a small piece of paper was blown by the wind.
Kibum get it and do something about it.

When he is finished, he stood up and covered Yoona's eyes with his hands.

"Yah" Yoona said.

"Guess who?"

"Yah, stop it, I know you"

Kibum uncover her eyes and smiled.
"Do you still remember this?"

Kibum showed the pinwheel he made a while ago and started to blow it.

(Flashback)

"Yah"
"Guess who?"
"Kibum"

Kibum uncover her eyes and smiled at her.

"I have a surprise for you"
"What is it?"
Kibum showed a pinwheel and blow it.

"Wow"
"Here"
"Thanks"

(End of flashback)

"Here" Kibum give her the pinwheel made of paper.

"Th-thanks" Yoona stammered. Remembering the past, makes her cry again, but she holded her feelings.

Kibum stood up and said "It's still clear in my mind, the first time you talked, and smiled at me" Kibum said.

"What do you want!" Yoona shouted as she stood up.
She doesn't want to discuss about their past.

"I don't want to remember anything about you, don't let me fall for you again Kibum" Yoona said to her mind.

"And the first time you ignored me" Kibum said.

"I said, I don't have enough time, I have to go to school, my job is done"

"Oh, Time flies so fast, I still have one hour left to be with you" Kibum said.

Another memory showed in Yoona's mind.

(Flashback)

"I still have one more hour left to be with you" Kibum said.

Outside the treehouse is a tandem bicycle.

"Who owns this bike?" Yoona asked.

"It's now yours" Kibum said.

"What?"

"I will left this bike for you and Donghae" Kibum said.

"But I don't know how to"

"This bike is for pairs, A tandem bicycle is one that can be ridden by more than one rider, so Donghae can be with you while riding this one" Kibum said.

"But for now, it's you and me"

(End of Flashback)

"Oh, Let's ride a bike" Kibum said as he get a tandem bike and go to Yoona.

Yoona is just there, as if her feet was nailed in the ground.
She still can't believe that Kibum is there with her-again.

"C'mmon, a tandem bike is a p-"

"Is one that can be ridden by more than one rider" Yoona cutted him.

Kibum laughed and said "Let's go back?" Kibum said.
Yoona smiled and ride with him.

While riding the bike, You can really see the smile on Kibum's face.

"It's still clear on my mind, the same scene when you said you love me too, we are riding a tandem bike, just like today" Kibum said.

"We are just young before" Yoona said.

"I missed this, I missed riding a bike with you Yoona, and I've been longing this for a long time, to be with you again" Kibum said.

Yoona just smiled secretly.

"Let me say those words to you" Kibum said.

"Huh?"

"Yoona"
"Neh?"
"Joahaeyo"

(Flashback)

"Kibum ah"
"Neh?"
"Joahaeyo"

"Huh? You only like me?"
"Saranghaeyo"
"You love me?"
"Neh, and I will take care of our small house"

(End of Flashback)

Suddenly, a smile appeared on Yoona's face, and a tear just flow on her eyes.

"Huh? You only like me?" Yoona said sarcastically.
"Saranghaeyo" Kibum said.
"You love me?"
"Neh, If you will just give me a chance,I will not only take care of our small house, I will love you forever" Kibum honestly said.

She can't express her feelings, but all she know is she is very happy. It proved to her that nothing changed at him.

"Kibum ah~" Yoona said.
"Neh"

"Kibum ah~"
"Neh"

"Was it really worth waiting for you?" Yoona said.

"Many days ago in the park, A girl told me, that, she will be very lucky if the one she'd been waiting for is just like me, because even if she waited for so long, I made the promise" Kibum said.

"Yoona, please give me a chance" Kibum said.

"If I give you a chance, will I ever be happy?" She thought.

When they reached the cafe, Yoona go down and lead her way inside.

"Yoona, I've been waiting for you, let's go to school" SeoHyun said.

"Okay" Yoona replied shortly as she walk inside the staff's room.

After a while, Kibum entered the cafe.
"How was it?" SeoHyun asked.

"Uhhmm, huh?" Kibum said.

"Aissshhh" SeoHyun whispered.

"SeoHyun, let's go" Yoona pulled SeoHyun outside.

"Bro, what happened?" Donghae asked.

"Nothing happened" Kibum smiled.

"Liar" Donghae murmured as he go back to work.

"Donghae, get our motorbike near the park, use the tandem bike in going there" Kibum said.

"Who will ride with me?" Donghae asked.

"It's your problem" Kibum laughed.

"Yah!!" Donghae shouted.

.

.

.

.

PREVIEW:

"JaeJin!"

MinHwan said as he followed JaeJin who's running.

"MinHwan, JaeJin!"

SooYoung and Uncle Oh followed the twins.

Now KyuHyun was left behind.
He looks so miserable and as if he carries the world in his back.

"KyuHyun?"

KyuHyun looked around and saw Yoona smiling at him.
Yoona noticed him, crying, so she walked towards him and asked.

"Why are you here? Why are you sad"

"Yoona?"