Sweet Talk Coffee Shop

Reasons

 

"Hyung"

Kibum showed himself to Donghae as he give him a one-armed dude-wazzup-hug.

"What can I do for you, SIR"

Donghae said emphasizing the word Sir which made Kibum feel very awkward.

"Don't call me SIR, It's awkward and weird, since it's just the two of us, call me by my name" Kibum said.

"Nothing changed" Donghae thought.

Nothing really changed between them. They still remained best friends. 
If he'll think of some changes, maybe it's between Kibum and Yoona.

"I think if Kibum stayed those 12 years with us, I can hear wedding bells and Kibum will be my brother-in-law" Donghae thought as he smiled. 

"Well, Donghae, how is Siwon?" Kibum asked.

Blinking to his thoughts, he answered "You know already what happened?"

"Neh, and besides I am planning to visit him, and I'll fetch Tiffany" Kibum answered.

"You also know Tiffany?"

"Of course, She is my cousin"

"Oh really?!" Donghae looked surprised "What a small world" Donghae laughed.

"I already know about it, actually Yuri is always talking about Tiffany having a crush on Siwon, and Jessica, talking about someone called Fishy, I really don't get Jessica that time, I don't even know what she's talking about" Kibum said as he helped Donghae to wipe the plates.

"Fishy?" Donghae laughed.

"Why? do you know him?" Kibum asked curiously.

"What did that girl told you?"

"Well, she is so upset, she told me, he is the worst person, no offense to that guy, but at least, he saved her life" Kibum said. Donghae's blood started to boil.

"That brat is really annoying" He thought.

"Well, Kibummshhii, Is Jessica your cousin?" Donghae asked controlling himself not to be angry.

"Nope, she is" Kibum paused. 


"Should I tell him she is my girlfriend?" Kibum thought. "Nope, she isn't my girlfriend,She is the only one who treats me as her boyfriend, I don't even like her, I like her as a sister" Kibum added to his thoughts.

"She is Tiffany and Yuri's best friend, and we know her because her family is our family friend, Why?" Kibum said.

Donghae just formed a perfect "O" in his mouth.

"By the way, how is"

"How is who?" Donghae asked.

"Your sister" Kibum said slightly.

"You didn't see her? You didn't show yourself? she also didn't know you already come back?" Donghae asked.

"Yeah" Kibum turned his head and focused on the workers starting to open the shop.

"She's doing fine, she also helped Tiffany last night"

"Is sh-"

"And if you're asking if she is alright, she is, however she received slight bruises, she is still lucky than Siwon, he was bit by a dog" Donghae cut him off.

"So, for an instance, It's Chan Chan who bit him?"

"Neh, and he is so miserable, lucky him, there is Tiffany to take care of him" Donghae laughed.

"Well, so that's the reason why, Yuri always talk about her Unnie, having a crush on someone" Kibum said and chuckled.

Donghae take a glance outside, and through the transparent mirrors, he saw SeoHyun with Yoona talking with Sunny, one of the staffs, outside of the shop.

"Kibum, Yoona is there, the one you've been waiting to see" Donghae said as he give a quick glance at Kibum.

Hearing the word Yoona, he walked away and go directly to the staff room.

"Kibum?" Donghae shouted. But Kibum didn't respond.

Meanwhile, the door opened, SeoHyun and Yoona showed up. SeoHyun smiling at him while Yoona still looking around.

"Hi Oppa!" SeoHyun greeted.

"What are you doing here? you are supposed to be having classes, right?" Donghae said.

"Nope, our class starts in the afternoon" Yoona answered.

"So what are you doing here?" Donghae asked.

"Well, visiting my brother" Yoona said.

"Nope, we are actually applying for a job!" SeoHyun said loudly, and after 2 seconds, she realized that she must not tell it because as usual, Donghae will react differently.

While Yoona is there, closing her eyes, wishing that Donghae will not mind her.

"Haven't I told you that y-"

"Neh, you've told me a million times, but, I need to work, so please I have one request please let me" Yoona said, trying to convince her stubborn yet caring brother. 
Wait, Donghae isn't stubborn, it's Yoona being stubborn. But Yoona really wants to help. She really does.

"But I-"

"Are the two of you trying to apply?" Mr. Ahn WonMin said.

"Yes Sir" SeoHyun answered.

"Okay, we really need staffs right now, but we only need one since, our other staff will be off because of his leg" Mr. Ahn said.

"Owwwwww" SeoHyun and Yoona said.

"The two of you decide, actually I really hate choosing applicants" Mr. Ahn said then laughed.

"So, I should prefer, SeoHyun" Donghae said to Yoona.

"Oppa, are you betraying me as your sister!" Yoona pouted.

"Neh, and I don't want to work without Yoona either" SeoHyun said.

"Ahheeem,, so?" Mr. Ahn said.

"Mr. Ahn! Mr. Kim is calling you at the staffs room" Sunny said.

"Oh, excuse me, I'll go back later" Mr. Ahn walked to the staffs room.

Donghae continued talking and said 
"It would be better if the two of you will not work"

"But we need to!" SeoHyun said. 
SeoHyun leaned closer at Donghae and whispered something to his ears. 
"And she needs to"

"Huh!" Donghae said who's now confused.

"Nothing" 
SeoHyun give him a glare saying just-get-along-please.

Donghae just give her a puzzled look.

"Tsk. She is planning something" Yoona thought.

"Alright, I have decided" 
Mr. Ahn joined the discussion as he walked towards them.

"The two of you are hired, you just need to fix your schedules, and I tell you, be early" Mr. Ahn said.

"Really Sir!" SeoHyun cheered.

"Neh, so just talk with Sunny, to fix your scheds, I have to go back to my work, by the way, Welcome to Sweet Talk" Mr. Ahn smiled as he go back to the staffs room.

"Yes!" SeoHyun cheered.

"Yes! at last! I hope my plan will work, I hope that stupid Kibum will have a move to be with Yoona" 
SeoHyun thought as an evil laugh come out from .

"Pabo!" Yoona said directly to SeoHyun whose really laughing to death like a crazy one.

"Excuse, me are you Sunny? we would like to fix our schedule" Yoona asked Sunny.

"Oh yeah here" Sunny leaded Yoona and SeoHyun in one table and talked about their schedule.

Donghae has no choice. 
He gave up. 
Yoona is really insisting. 
If she really wants it, she'll do anything for it.

"Sunny"

Kibum called Sunny.
Sunny got up from the chair and walked towards Kibum.
That caught SeoHyun's attention.

"I am right! Kibum is here!" SeoHyun smiled for it is a major success to her.

"Where are our new staffs?"

Sunny pointed out Yoona and SeoHyun who sits in one corner talking with DongHae.

SeoHyun smiled as he looked at Kibum.
Kibum smiled back at her and continued talking with Sunny.

"I think he really want Yoona to be here, he is the one who hired us both, even if they only need one staff" SeoHyun thought.

"SeoHyun, Yoona, Mr. Kim asked if you could start working today, because we really need staffs to work" Sunny asked as he walked over to them.

"Yeah sure, our class starts at 1:00 pm so it's only 8:00, we can work, right, Yoona" SeoHyun said as she elbowed Yoona.

"Oh, yeah, sure" Yoona answered, still, bowing her head.

"Sunny, give this to them, let them wear their uniforms" 
Kibum said as he handed Sunny their uniforms and take a glance at SeoHyun, especially at Yoona.

"DongHae, teach them how to make simple latte, and others" Kibum said at Donghae.

"Yes, SIR"

"And, the two of you, I hope you'll do your best" Kibum make a quick glance at Yoona.

Yoona on the other hand, is just there, slightly biting her lower lip as her head bowed.

"I am Kibum, nice to meet you" Kibum said."again" he mumbled. 
Kibum showed his hands to SeoHyun and they shook hands.

Kibum's heart beats fast when he reach his hands towards Yoona.

"Yoona" Donghae whispered.

Yoona quickly gained back her posture, move her head up, and shook hands with Kibum.

"Thank you for accepting us Sir" Yoona said with an unreadable expression, with a cold yet calm voice.

Yoona avoided his eyes.
But she just can't help, but look at him.
She doesn't know how she feels.
Happy, to the fact that she already saw him for years.
Sad, because she already closed her heart, and she thought that she could never open it again. 12 years is long and her heart is waiting so badly, but she loses hope.
And now that he is back, would she be happy?

She really felt awkward.
"I really wanna quit for this job" She thought.

"If I only knew, I might not apply here" Yoona added to her mind.

Kibum felt lost in her eyes.
Her eyes still black and beautiful, but as if it was blank or sad.
As if his world stopped.

Suddenly, Yoona quickly let go of her hand and managed to avoid his eyes.
Because with those eyes, she may not hold her feelings.

Kibum took a deep breath.
Trying to look professional, he smiled and get his posture and said

"I have to go, Sunny, Donghae, just assist them, and tell SungMin and HyoYeon to get along with them, See you guys"
Kibum smiled slightly and turned his back to walk towards the door going outside.

As Kibum walked outside, He touched his hands.
He sighed, as he remembered how Yoona let go of her hands to his.

"Once I hold your hands, I really want to hold it tight and not let go of you" He thought.

He stopped from walking.

"Did you really want to forget me? Do you still want to see me? I know it's my fault, my very own fault, and I am sorry" He thought.

Just then, he entered his car and started driving.
.
.
.
.
.

While Siwon and Tiffany.....

"Siwon shiii" Tiffany smiled.

"Hmm?"

"Mianhe" Tiffany showed her puffy eyes.

"You know, you already told me a thousand tmes, and I said, I already forgive you" Siwon laughed.

"Nope, Chan Chan is the one who wants to say sorry" Tiffany said as she carry Chan Chan in her arms and come closer to Siwon.

"Nope, Tiffany, No, don't bring him to me or I might kill him" Siwon said as he shook his head.

"Oooppps!" Tiffany closed her eyes as Chan Chan jumped to Siwon.

"Whooaaahh!!! This dog might kill me!" 
Siwon said as he tried to move his body, but he can't since his leg really hurt.

When Tiffany is about to get Chan Chan, The dog started to his face.
Siwon just closed his eyes as he felt Chan Chan.

"I think Chan Chan likes you" Tiffany laughed.

"Please, This is a major YUCK! please I might die soon!" Siwon said, and just then Chan Chan stopped.
Tiffany laughed.

"Siwonshhi, Chan Chan wants to be friends with you, Chan Chan also do that when he likes to play with Kibum" Tiffany said.

"Kibum?" Siwon asked.

"Neh, my cousin, why? do you know him?"

Suddenly, Chan Chan started to wiggle his body around Siwon and Siwon started laughing.

"Wait he is tickling me!" Siwon said as he laughed.
Tiffany also laughed as well.

"Ahhhheeemm"
Someone opened the door.
As Tiffany realized Kibum is there, she smiled and said
"Kibum!"

"Kibum!" Siwon smiled.

"Hyung!" Kibum said.

"Whoaaah, how is my Brother?" 
Kibum smiled as he gave a quick hug at Siwon.

Tiffany was shocked.
"He hugged Siwon instead of me? Wait I am his cousin right.....Brother? Brother?" Tiffany thought.

"Guys, You do know each other?" Tiffany asked.

"Neh, I didn't thought that my best friend has a beautiful cousin" Siwon laughed.

Tiffany giggled and said 
"Kibum ah, you didn't told me that you have a handsome best friend here in Korea besides Donghae"

"Don't you see, we are the handsome best friends for life"

Just then, Siwon, Kibum and Tiffany laughed together, but Chan Chan disturbed them by barking again.

"Oh, and Chan Chan is here" Kibum carried Chan Chan.

"Yeah, that dog, he hurted me, but I am starting to love him now" Siwon and Kibum laughed.

"He is so naughty" Siwon said pointing Chan Chan

"Chan Chan, it's bad to join the adult's discussion" Tiffany chuckled.

"Well, I think this dog brought you together, ayeeii" Kibum winked at Siwon as he teased them together.

"Shut Up Kibum" Tiffany rolled her eyes and Siwon just smirked.

"Siwon, take good care of my cousin, I trust you, uhhmm, she likes black chocolates, and gummy bears, she also love to wear d-"

"Kibum!" Tiffany said whose cheeks turns red.

"Sure Kibum, but this time I think, she's the one who'll be taking care of me"

And all of them laughed.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yoona let's start!" SeoHyun said happily but Yoona just give her a cold look.

"Yoona?"

Uh-ohh..she is mad...SeoHyun thought.

"Look, are you mad?" SeoHyun asked.

"Isn't that obvious! The two of you, Donghae, SeoHyun, you didn't tell me about this" Yoona rolled her eyes.

"Whoooaahh, I didn't know all about what SeoHyun is planning" Donghae defensed.

"But you are his boss and you didn't tell me" Yoona said.

"Okay, We're sorry, are we okay now?" SeoHyun said.

"Aisshh" Yoona mumbled.

"Why? Are you not happy that he came back?" Donghae asked.

"No" Yoona lied.

"He is not important to you?" Donghae asked for the second time.

"He is not important" Yoona turned her back and started her work.

"Yoona, if he is not important to you, why did you react like that? It seems he is still important to you" SeoHyun said making Yoona stop from walking.

"SeoHyun, I told you, we must stop talking about those things, I thought you will not disturb me and upset me because of him? Look, let's stop this because we will just argue about this, okay forget it" Yoona said.

Yoona walked and started serving the food, while SeoHyun is there with Donghae, learning how to make a latte.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hyung"
The twins said with a surprised look.

"Why are you here?"

"KyuHyun Hyung? How do you know t-"

"Uncle told me, and Mom is so worried about you, I came back from America, a week ago, and I am trying to find you" KyuHyun said.

JaeJin and MinHwan have a step brother and a step sister.
It was KyuHyun and SooYoung.
Their Father died. After a year, their mother married another man, and it was KyuHyun's dad who is a private detective and an attorney.
Unfortunately, 5 years ago, KyuHyun's dad died.
Making them under custody of JaeJin's mom.
SooYoung stayed in Korea with the twins, while KyuHyun went to America.

"Please come back home, Mom is so worried" KyuHyun said.

"Hyung, you really don't know why we do this" MinHwan said.

"Young Master"
A man's voice was heard.