Complicated

Reasons

"Explain? Miss Yoona, I don't know what you are talking about" JiShin said.

"Let's go somewhere, I need to talk to you, YoonMi" Yoona smiled and wiped her tears.

"I said, I am not YoonMi" JiShin stated.

"Okay, I'll call you JiShin, Let's talk, Please" Yoona said convincing her to talk with her.

(JiShin's POV)

Okay, many things happened today.
First, I nearly lost Kibum, my nephew, again which made DaeShin Unnie so mad at me again, all over again.
Second, I found this necklace, and I want to give this back,
Lastly, This girl claims that she is my sister, and I am YoonMi.

I am not YoonMi, okay I am JiShin. She had mistaken me.
And now she is asking me to come with her, and talk?
What are we going to talk about?

"Please, Yoo-JiShin" Yoona said to me sincerely.

God, What am I gonna do? What am I going to tell her?
Okay, I know now, I need to tell her the truth.

"Let's talk, Let's go to the restaurant, I'll treat you don't worry, okay, please" Yoona pleaded again.

Aissshhhh.. I am hungry, actually. After what had happened a while ago, I don't want to go home again with my sister. Okay, fine, I'll talk with her, and I will tell her everything. I'll tell her that I am not her sister, and I don't own this necklace.

"Okay, Okay" I said.

"Thank You" Yoona hugged me again.

(End of POV)

"Okay Okay" JiShin said.

"Thank You" Yoona hugged her again.

"Okay, Okay, let's just talk okay, I am hungry" JiShin laughed to change the atmosphere.
In time like this, she doesn't want to have a very dramatic moment, that's why she always want a happy atmosphere.

"Okay" Yoona smiled and slightly laughed at her
.
.
.
.

At the restaurant....

No one speaks or utter any word.
Yoona is just so happy, believing that JiShin is her sister,
while JiShin keeps on thinking on how she could explain very detail to Yoona.

Yoona broke the silence as she spoke,
"Do you feel awkward?" She asked.

JiShin just nod and smiled slightly.

"You are same as before, you really never talk unless I am the one who starts a discussion" Yoona said.

JiShin just remained silent.

"These past 12 years, where have you been? I did look for you but I d-"

"Look, I'll tell you straight, I am not YoonMi, I am not your sister, I don't even know you, I don't remember you" JiShin said.

"YoonMi, before we seperated, you were in an accident, you hit your head in the wood, and y-"

"What are you talking about?" JiShin gave her a confused look.

"Let me tell you everything" Yoona said.

(Yoona's POV)

We have a happy family.
Our mom, our dad, and us. We are twins, fraternal twins.
We lived a very happy life before, but at an early age, our parents left us. They died in a car accident, After that, we became in the custody of our Auntie. I don't know why, but our Auntie died because of Homicide.

And then we are brought in a convent.

(Flashback)

"They will adopt me!"

"Huh!"

"They told me that from now on they will be my parents, and They will get me tomorrow!" Yoonmi explained.

"But wait they must not do that! We must be together no matter what!" Yoona said.

"What am I gonna do?" Yoonmi buried her face on Yoona's shoulders. Yoona stayed quiet while comforting Yoonmi.

"I have a plan" Yoona said.

"What is it?"

"Shhhhhh" Yoona hushed.

"We must leave this place before they will get you" Yoona said.

"Huh?"

"We must be together no matter what" Yoona said convincingly then Yoonmi nodded.

"Look at our necklace" Yoona said as she touch her necklace. Yoonmi do also the same way.

"This will be our promise, this necklace is our only last remembrance from our parents, and we will promise to this necklace that we will be together forever" Yoona said then Yoonmi nodded.

(End of Flashback)

When we are about to leave...

(Flashback)

"Yoona, I don't want to leave you" Yoonmi said.

"No, both of us will leave this place" Yoona said.

Yoona and Yoonmi tiptoed going outside the door but The woman working also at the convent stopped them.

"Girls what are you doing!" The woman shouted.

"It's none of your business, we need to leave" Yoona said then pulled Yoonmi.

"Wait!" Then a car came which Made Yoona and Yoonmi stop walking.

"Yoonmi" The woman who'll be Yoonmi's new mother greeted.

"Let's go Run!" Yoona pulled Yoonmi hardly and run.

"Wait!" The couple said.

"We will follow them" The man started the engine then started driving the car to find the girls.

Yoona runs fast while Yoonmi is not.
Yoonmi's weak body fell down and wounded her legs.

"Ouch!" Yoonmi said trying to stand up but she can't.

"I will carry you" Yoona carried YoonMi at her back.
She walked fastly so no one will catch them.
But A group of gangsters crossed their way and stopped Yoona from walking.

"What are you doing kids, this night? It's too late for you girls for ghost hunting ahaha!" The leader said as the group laughed with him.

"We are not hunting for ghost!" Yoona blurted out that made the gang leader angry.

Yoona moved back who is afraid but still pretending to be strong.

"Yah!" The gang leader put away Yoonmi at her back then carried her easily with his hands.

"You are so cute little girl!" The gang leader said.

"Let go off me and Yoonmi!" Yoona shouted.

Yoonmi screamed out loud. "Shut up!"

The other member who's holding Yoonmi slapped her face that made her cry.

"You will not stop huh!" the gangster said but Yoonmi bite his hands making him push Yoonmi away that made her head hit the Wood.

Yoonmi is now unconscious and her head was bleeding.

"Yoonmi ah!" Yoona shouted then cried.

"Stop shouting!"

"What are we gonna do!" The gangster said nervously.

"Man, you just killed a kid!" the gang leader said.

Then Yoona screamed louder."Shut up!"
(End of Flashback)

After that, I don't know what happened to you.
I was brought in a very dark place, and three boys saved me. My best friends, that's the time when I met them, And I stayed at their house. After a few weeks, I was adopted by them.

(End of POV)

Yoona is now crying.
JiShin is there, sitting in front of her, who's also carried away with Yoona.
She is also crying as she looked at Yoona sobbing really hard.

"Even before, I worked hard, hoping that someday, I'll find you, I always blame myself, I didn't take care of you, I promised to our parents that whatever happens, we will always be together" Yoona sobbed hardly.

"But I broke my promise" Yoona said.

Because of that, JiShin also cried really hard.

"I understand your case, Yoona, we are just the same, we are both hungry for our sister's love. I always wanted to experience love from my Unnie, but she never had been good to me. She never treats me as a sister, but I can't blame her, I am the reason why our parent's died" JiShin thought.

"I am so envy of YoonMi, because a sister like you really wants to find her, But me? I think even if I die in front of my sister, she will not care, YoonMi must be very happy if she is with you, you are such a great sister" JiShin added to her mind.

Suddenly, Yoona spoke..

"And I am sure that you are my sister, because you have this necklace, this is our promise, this is our last remembrance from our parents. No one but only the two of us can have this, and I am sure that, if you have this, I know, you are YoonMi, my sister" Yoona explained.

"YoonMi, what happened to you? I thought you are in America, because the one that adopted you brought you there because of your head, The nurse said that, you were brought there, because of amnesia" Yoona said.

(JiShin's POV)

What am I gonna do? Wait, If I will tell the truth, She may be dismayed because she really thought I am her sister. And it will be a very great issue if she asks where I get this necklace. Aisssshh , this is a big problem, What am I gonna do?

"YoonMi, tell me" Yoona pleaded.

"I can't remember you, I don't know what you are saying, But I know you are sincere, You really love YoonMi so much, But I don't know who you are, Mianhe" I said.

"I know you can't remember me, But I can feel you are my sister" Yoona said.

"Just tell me what happened with your life, I will listen" Yoona said.

What am I going to say?

"Uhhmmm, I, I, I, don't know.. okay, I lived with my family But my parents died that's why I lived together with my sister. I have a sister, and I already have a nephew. That's all, I can't remember you, and with all the things you have said to me, I can't remember even a single detail" I said.

God, I make things more complicated, I don't know what to say. JiShin!! you are just making her believe that you are her sister even if you are not! Stupid JiShin! DaeShin is right you are so stupid! stupid!

(End of POV)

"I understand" Yoona smiled.

"At least, I know what happened to you, and I know where you are now, YoonMi"
Yoona stood up and hugged JiShin tightly.
JiShin just hugged her back.

"Aissshh, what are you doing JiShin!" JiShin shouted to herself.

"YoonMi, I've waited so long and I've been longing this day to come, I love you, and I will not leave you ever again" Yoona said between her sobs.

"You have mistaken me, I am not YoonMi, I am JiShin" JiShin broke the hug.

"I know you are YoonMi" Yoona said.

"I am so sorry, I have to go, I am so confused and I don't know what's happening right now, I am so sorry" JiShin walked away.

"YoonMi wait" Yoona grabbed her hands back.

"JiShin" JiShin said.

"I want to be with you, I will not give up, even if you can't remember me, I'll prove to you that I am your sister" Yoona said sincerely.

"I just want to think things over, I want to know the.. the.. the t-t-t-ruth, okay" JiShin made an excuse.

"I want to be with you more, but, okay, I'll let you give time for yourself" Yoona said still, holding her hands.

"Okay I have to go" JiShin said as she put away her hands slowly.

"Wait" Yoona give her a phone number

"I want to keep in touch with you" Yoona tried to smile, but still with her expression, everyone can tell that she is not happy, JiShin knows she is not.

"I will call you, whatever happens, I am so sorry, but I just need time, Mianhaeyo"
JiShin said as she run away from the restaurant.
Yoona just sit back and cried for a while.

"I know I will see you again. Once I am beside you, I'll always be there to take care of you" Yoona thought
.
.
.
.

(JiShin's POV)

Aissshhhh.. Okay, stop crying JiShin.
I think after this, I must not show myself to her again. Aissshhh.. JiShin why did you cry? Aiggoo..
This is a big problem.
Uh-Oh, the necklace is still in my pocket,
Aissshhh, I have no choice but to give this back again.
But I need to go back home, I know DaeShin Unnie needs me.

I walked along the street. When I reached the apartment, I ringed the doorbell, and I noticed that the doorknob is open that's why I slowly opened it.

"Where did you go?" DaeShin asked.

"I just walk to have a fresh air" I answered.

"A while ago, Kibum nearly got lost again, you always make him a-"

"Are we going to argue again! Are we going to talk about it all over again? Everyday, this is what I receive from you, Sometimes I really don't want to go home" I said.

My sister slapped my face. She looks so angry, and it's a sign that she will discuss again everything, everything about me, who is so stupid-stupid sister, stupid aunt, stupid girl and a stupid daughter.

"Yeah and I am so stupid because I can't take care of him, I am so stupid because I can't do anything , I am always wrong, I always make mistakes" I finally bursted and shouted.

"JiShin, I am just telling you t-"

"Yes! I am really stupid, I am not a good Aunt nor a good sister even a good daughter. I know you will nag me about what had happened to our parents before, It's because of me why they died, and you will always tell me I am so stupid, I must be the person who died, not our parents, I always make your life miserable, and I am a burden on your part! What else? You can even kill me if you just can't hold yourself any more! right!" JiShin cried.

DaeShin Unnie was about to slap me again but I stopped her with my hands.

"What? another slap? another scolding? I am so tired of it! If I am a burden on you, fine, I'll go somewhere else and I will never show to you anymore, That's what you want right, You want me to die, and suffer because of our parent's death!"

"Stop it!" DaeShin Unnie shouted.

"Unnie, All I wanted is to receive love from you, It's only the two of us together with Kibum, the only ones who are left, we must be helping each other, but I am so tired of you, I am burned out! I know I always make mistakes, and the biggest mistake was our parent's death" I cried. "I am hoping that you already forgave me, and you will love me, but"

"But I can't take this anymore" I quickly go and lock myself in my room. I started packing my things. I don't want to do this, but I am so tired of this life.

"Open this JiShin!" My sister is shouting.

I opened the door, with my things already packed in my backpack.

"What are you going to do?" DaeShin looked at me who is now teary.

"I will go somewhere, because if I am here, this house is just like hell" I said coldly.

"Don't, don't do this" DaeShin told me.

"Why are you saying this DaeShin? this is what you want right?" I rolled my eyes.

"Wait h-"

"Kibum"

I go to Kibum's room and luckily, he is sleeping.
I kissed his forehead and cried.

"I am sorry"
I whispered. With that, unexpectedly, Kibum woke up and said

"Auntie"

"I am sorry" I get my things and walked away from the room. I can see my sister crying and blocking my way.

"Kang DaeShin, I will go now, don't block my way" I said.

"Auntie, don't leave me" Kibum cried.

Hearing Kibum, I really felt bad. I loved Kibum so much, he is even like my own son. But I have to do this, I already decided, the best thing to do is to leave. So I will not be a burden on her.

"Mianhandago" I said as I pushed my sister away and run away from home.

(End of POV)
.
.
.
.
.
Kibum is there sitting in the edge of his bed.
He is there, drinking wine, alone.

"Go on, drive your girlfriend home okay?"

"Look, your girlfriend is waiting for you, you must drive her hom, arasso? If you don't mind, I will just go to my friend's house"

"Kibum just go back and don't follow me"

"Kibum, do you know how it hurts whenever I always want to get close to you, but you are the one who is out of reach? Do you know how it feels to be hurt? Do you know how that hearing those words from you leaves a pain in my heart?"

Kibum slightly cried as he remembered what had happened.
It's not because Yoona dumped him, but because, he really loves her, and he could even die for her, but it is just Yoona who deosn't understand, or even believe him.

"I don't know now.. I really don't know what to do.
I am so surprised that Yoona don't even trust me, or even let me explain things to her" Kibum thought.

Because of anger, he throw away his glass and shouted.

Jessica, is in front of his room, and she can hear Kibum.
Kibum who is crying, and shouting all night.

Suddenly, she felt a pair of hands tapping her back.
She looked back and saw Yuri, and Yuri also give her a comforting hug.

"It's my fault" Jessica cried.

"Unnie, It's okay g-"

"But he is not okay" Jessica interrupted her.

Jessica broke the hug and run away.

"Jessica!" Yuri shouted.

"What's going on?" Tiffany asked as she yawned.

"We have a problem, Jessica run away" Yuri said.

"Oh no, Jessica is planning something" Tiffany looked so worried.

Jessica run away, and go to her car.
She go inside and cried there.

"I am the reason why" Jessica cried.

When she saw Yuri and Tiffany getting closer to her car,
She started the engine and drive her car.

"Jessica!" Yuriand Tiffany shouted.

Jessica is crying as she drive her car.
She doesn't care where she is going.

"It's my fault" She thought, as she drive her car faster.

Suddenly, she saw a truck in her way.
The lights striked her eyes.

"OMO" She panicked.

She turned left so she will not cross with the truck.
And then the truck hit the light post.
After that, she hit her head unexpectedly in front.

"Jessica? Jessica! Help Help!" Someone shouted.

Jessica tried to look but her eyesight got blurry.

"Jessica it's me, Dong-"

She closed her eyes and whispered "Ki..bum..ahh".

"Jessica! Help!" Donghae shouted.
.
.
.
.

"Mianhandago"
JiShin said as she pushed her sister away and run away from home.

She is crying all the way. She doesn't know where to go that's why, she decided to have a rest at the park. She sit down and buried her face in her hands.

"You are here"

JiShin looked up and she was surprised that she is there.

"Why are you here?" JiShin asked.