Miss Whosoever

Reasons

"Bro, what happened?" Donghae asked.

"Nothing happened" Kibum smiled.

"Liar" Donghae murmured as he go back to work.

"Donghae, get our motorbike near the park, use the tandem bike in going there" Kibum said.

"Who will ride with me?" Donghae asked.

"It's your problem" Kibum laughed.

"Yah!!" Donghae shouted.

"I'll go with you" EunHyuk said.

"Yah, who will help me lifting this box!" SungMin protested.

"Aissshh, how can Donghae ride that bike if he's the only one to ride it, it's a tandem bike" EunHyuk said.

"HyukJae, You're such a great friend, than our boss" Donghae said as he glared at Kibum.

"SungMin, I will help you there, EunHyuk and Donghae, go on" Kibum said
.
.
.

"Unnie, are you sure, you can now drive?" Yuri asked

"I already had my driving lessons,I have a license, And, I think I can try to drive this car" Jessica said as she started the engine.

"Unnie, I don't want to die in a car accident" Yuri said.

"Yuri, you can go down now, if you don't want to accompany me" Jessica said.

"Fine, Oh, I enrolled in a culinary school, because I want to learn how to cook, can you bring me there?" Yuri said.

"Okay Sure, After that, I'll visit Tiffany and Siwon, wear your seatbelt Yuri" Jessica said.

As soon as she started driving the car, Jessica started screaming and yelling like crazy.

"Unnie your dolphin-like scream irritates my ears!" Yuri shouted.

"I am just happy ahahaha!!!" Jessica said as she make the car faster.

"Unnie!!!" Yuri shouted as she pointed 2 boys riding a tandem bike.

"Uh-Oh" She quickly stepped on the decelerator and luckily her car stopped
.
.
.

"Kibum is so funny" Donghae said as he go to the bike with EunHyuk.

"Hehe, I think he is just really happy" EunHyuk said.

Then they started riding the bike. Donghae is smiling while EunHyuk is looking at the high school girls walking along the street.

"Wow, girls today are so cute" EunHyuk said.

"Aissshh, yeah, just keep on dreaming EunHyuk, they will just think of you as an ajusshii" Donghae laughed.

"Hehehe, you are really really funny" EunHyuk said sarcastically.
"Uhhhmm...What did Kibum say? where is the motorbike?" EunHyuk asked.

"He said it is near the park, aiissshh, why would he leave that motorbike at the park, and use this tandem bike instead?" Donghae said.

"Are you asking me? Well I don't know either, wait look!!!"

EunHyuk said pointing out the car that will hit them. Donghae hurriedly stop and turned the other way. Donghae go down and look at the person driving the car.

"Yah!" you nearly hit us!" Donghae demanded.

The 2 girls go down;Jessica and Yuri.

"Oh I am so sorry, I-" Jessica was surprised as she look at Donghae.

"You again Miss.. Miss Whosoever!" Donghae shouted. "I have a name!" Jessica shouted.

"Whatever, is that my fault if I always forget your name"

"Sorry, Oppa, Unnie is just starting to learn how to drive, driving lessons" Yuri explained.

"Yuri I have a license! okay!" Jessica said.

"License! You nearly hit us, do you want us to die? First, you bumped me, and then this time, you are still going to bump me with the use of your freaking car" Donghae said.

"Oh, yeah, hello mister fishy boy, I am sorry okay, relax" Jessica said.

"How can I relax!" Donghae said.

"Yah! Don't shout at me! okay! I am sorry for bumping you in the mall, in the hospital, and for nearly hitting you and your friend." Jessica said.

"DongHae, let's go okay, she apologized already" EunHyuk said as he patted his shoulders.

"Wow, you just say sorry to me?" Donghae laughed.

"Aiisssshhh!!! I seem to have a very bad day and bad luck!!" Jessica said as she go inside the car.

"Sorry, Mianhe" Yuri said as she follow Jessica.

Jessica started the engine and Donghae look at the window and said "Take care" He said sarcastically.

"Take Care" Jessica mimicked.

Then Jessica started driving.
A sudden laugh came out from his mouth. A victorious laugh that made EunHyuk surprised.

"Are you crazy or out of your mind?" EunHyuk said.

"What? That girl is just crazy" Donghae said.

"That girl is not crazy, it's you who is crazy" EunHyuk murmured.

"Shut up, go and get that motorbike, I'll bring this bike back" Donghae said.

While Jessica keeps on ranting and talking about Mr. Fishy.

"Now, he is happy, I said sorry to him" Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Jessica, you always fight whenever the two of you sees each other" Yuri said.

"Isn't he cute when he laughs?" Yuri added.

"Yuri, we are now at your school, okay, go on you might be late for your first day" Jessica said.

"Fine, bye unnie" Yuri said as she go out and wave her hands
.
.
.
.
.

"Sorry we're late" SeoHyun and Yoona said in chorus.

"Okay, go now and wear you apron, okay" The teacher said.

SeoHyun and Yoona go inside the small room and saw Yuri fixing her things.

"Oh, you are here" SeoHyun gladly said.

"Oh, Hi there, so it means we will be classmates!" Yuri said.

"Neh" Yoona smiled at her.

"Oh, I'll wait for you outside" Yuri said as started to walk towards the door, but something caught her attention.

"Uhmm, Yoona" Yuri asked.

"Neh?" Yuri walked towards her and looked at the thing on her neck.

"Where did you get this?"
Yuri asked holding the necklace of Yoona.
The half-moon shaped necklace.

(Flashback)

"We must be together no matter what" Yoona said convincingly then Yoonmi nodded.

"Look at our necklace" Yoona said as she touch her necklace. Yoonmi do also the same way.

"This will be our promise, this necklace is our only last remembrance from our parents, and we will promise to this necklace that we will be together forever" Yoona said then Yoonmi nodded.
(End of Flashback)

"Yoona?" Yuri said.

"Oh yeah" Yoona tried to smile, but as she remember her sister all over again, her eyes showed her sadness inside.

"Are you alright?" Yuri asked, rubbing her shoulders.

"Uhmm, this necklace is important to me, why?" Yoona said.

"Oh, nothing, it seems like, it's familiar, well, I'll go outside" Yuri said as she finally walk outside of the room.

"What's wrong?" SeoHyun asked.

"Nothing" Yoona said as she hide the necklace under her collar

Then the class started.

"Class, now we need to learn how to make pastries"
They will now learn how to bake cookies, and cakes, and Yuri is so excited, you can see it in her face, and that caught Yoona's attention.

"Yuri ah~" Yoona said. "Neh" Yuri answered.

"You are so excited" Yoona said.

"Yeah, I am just inspired because of Kibum Oppa, he always tell me that I must learn how to cook, and I am just excited, It will be my first time to bake,even a small cookie" Yuri laughed.

"Oh, actually, Yoona is really good at it, I love her cookies" SeoHyun said.

"Oh really? Unnie, tell me how to, maybe some other time?" Yuri said.

"Unnie? Yoona only, okay, Yoona" Yoona laughed as she designed the cookie.

"Yays, I draw Kibum Oppa" Yuri said as she laughed at her own design. "I think my stick drawing really worked" She added.

"Yoona, wouldn't you draw Kibum also?" SeoHyun teased.

"SeoHyun ah!" Yoona unexpectedly said.

"Why? you like Kibum Oppa? Oh no, I am jealous" Yuri said as she pretended to be jealous.

"No No that's not it Seo-"

"Kibum is our best friend, Yuri" SeoHyun cutted Yoona.

"Whew" Yoona thought. At least, SeoHyun did not spill the secret-She added to her mind.

"I know, I am just kidding, hehe,in America, oh gosh, they are so jealous to me because they thought I am his girlfriend, they are really funny, even Jessica Unnie is so jealous at me" Yuri said.

"Did Kibum had a girlfriend before?" SeoHyun asked and then Yoona give her a glare.

"Uh-Oh" Yuri thought.
"Should I tell that Jessica Unnie is his soon to be fiancee, or his girlfriend? Or I'll just tell that Kibum has a long time childhood sweetheart, in the picture. Hmmm...." Yuri added to her thoughts.

"Well, I don't know, he didn't court anyone, except the girl in the picture, in his wallet" Yuri said.

Yoona was surprised because of that.

"Picture?" SeoHyun said.

"Neh, a picture, he always stares at" Yuri continued.

"Why? do you know her?" Yuri asked.

"Uhhhhmm, yeah, she is Kibum's first love, childhood sweetheart, before, she is also our friend" SeoHyun said.

"Who is she? I will be glad to meet her" Yuri said as she put her cookies in the oven.

"Uhhhhmm, it's a long time ago, actually we don't know where she is right now" Yoona lied and gave a glare at SeoHyun telling don't-tell-anything.

Suddenly, Yuri looked at Yoona.
And the center of her attention is the necklace that she is wearing.

"I think I know that necklace, but I can't remember when, where, and how. How or Where did she get that? It seems like there is a part of me that I must remember, I must know what is that for, I don't know why, but I feel something different about Yoona, that necklace" Yuri thought.

"Yuri?" Yoona asked as she snapped her fingers in her eyes.

"Uhmm, Do you have any available time? I just want to spend more time with you guys" Yuri asked.

"Sure! where?" SeoHyun asked.

"Great, uhmm, tomorrow, are you available in the morning? and then, we will just go here together" Yuri said.

"We have work, actually" SeoHyun said.

"We work at the cafe where Kibum manages" She added.

"Really? great! I will just go there!" Yuri smiled.

"At least I'll have a chance to know more about Yoona" Yuri thought
.
.
.
.
.

"JaeJin!"
MinHwan said as he followed JaeJin who's running.

"MinHwan, JaeJin!"
SooYoung and Uncle Oh followed the twins. Now KyuHyun was left behind. He looks so miserable and as if he carries the world in his back.

"KyuHyun?" KyuHyun looked around and saw Yoona smiling at him. Yoona noticed him, crying, so she walked towards him and asked.

"Why are you here? Why are you sad"

"Yoona?"

"Yah, what are you doing here?" Yoona asked.

"I am just visiting my brothers" KyuHyun said.

"Brothers? Huh?" Yoona said.

"Yeah, JaeJin and MinHwan" KyuHyun said.

"How? wait, I think we must go inside our house and talk about that"
Yoona said as she grabbed his hands going inside their house.
KyuHyun sit down at the bench in their frontyard.
He looked around and realized that Yoona's house is the house next to his brothers.

"KyuHyun, would you mind, if you tell me your problem?" Yoona asked as she sit beside him.

"I don't have any problems" KyuHyun lied.

"Liar" Yoona pouted.

"I saw you crying slightly" Yoona said.

"Okay, you caught me, but it's not something important"

"If it's not something important, why are you that sad?" Yoona said.

"It's about are family, I am so sad of what is happening right now" KyuHyun said.

"Aissshh,, just tell me, I will listen" Yoona said.

"A while ago...."

(Flashback)

"Hyung" The twins said with a surprised look.

"Why are you here?"

"KyuHyun Hyung? How do you know t-"

"Uncle told me, and Mom is so worried about you, I came back from America, a week ago, and I am trying to find you" I said.

I have a sister, She is SooYoung. My mom died whe she gave birth to SooYoung. Since then, My father married another woman, and we accepted her as our mom. And then, JaeJin and MinHwan became a part of the family. Unfortunately, after 5 years, my dad died. Since then, we are now under custody or their mom. SooYoung stayed with the twins and my mom, while I go to America for my studies.

"Please come back home, Mom is so worried" KyuHyun said.

"Hyung, you really don't know why we do this" MinHwan said.

"Young Master" A man's voice was heard.

"Uncle" I said.

"Madam Choi is in the hospital" Uncle Oh said.

"WHAT!" I shouted. "Hey what's going on?" MinHwan asked.

"Oppa, JaeJin, MinHwan, I don't have enough time to explain, but the two of you must go to the hospital, please, mom needs you" SooYoung said.

"What are you talking about? With all the things that she have said and done! I will not come" JaeJin shouted.

"JaeJin don't you understand! She needs the two of you! She is dying!" SooYoung shouted.
The three of us were surprised.
MinHwan and I are speechless.
JaeJin is there who can't even look at SooYoung.

"Mom" JaeJin said as he run.

"JaeJin!" MinHwan said as he followed JaeJin who's running.

"MinHwan, JaeJin!" SooYoung and Uncle Oh followed the twins.
(End of Flashback)

"And now I really don't know why our mom is in the hospital, I don't know why JaeJin and MinHwan left the house, I don't know why SooYoung is so worried, I just came back here in Korea and I don't know what is going on" KyuHyun said.

"KyuHyun! you need to go to the hospital!" Yoona shouted as she stand up.

"Huh?" KyuHyun asked.

"Your mom needs all of you! go now to the hospital, go!" Yoona said as she pushed KyuHyun outside.

"Wait, can you come with me?" KyuHyun asked.

"I would like too, but, this is all about your family, I know you can do it, fighting!!" Yoona smiled as an encouragement.
With what Yoona had said, KyuHyun wiped his tears.
"I am so sad for mom, even thought she is not my biological mom, she became a part of my life" KyuHyun said.

"Aissshhh!!! Stop the drama!! Okay! go now! go! She needs you also...Okay" Yoona smiled.

"Thank You Yoona" KyuHyun hugged Yoona.

"Aissshhh, Good Luck.. Young Master" Yoona patted his shoulders.

"Thanks, princess" KyuHyun smiled.

"Young Master, I am not a Princess, go now KyuHyun!" Yoona said.

"Aisshh, come with me in the hospital" KyuHyun dragged Yoona in going to the hospital.

After 15 minutes of running, Yoona and KyuHyun felt tired.
"Yah, it's tiring, why did you drag me here" Yoona said.

"Let's go" KyuHyun tried to pull her but Yoona stopped him.

"KyuHyun, this is all about your family, Go now, AJA! okay, they also need you, if you are there, you will know what happened during the times when you are in America, okay, go now, go" Yoona pushed her to the entrance of the hospital.

"Bye! Gomawo!" KyuHyun said as he run. Yoona smiled.

"I hope whatever happens, they will have a complete family, Aissshhhh...Yoona don't start another drama okay" Yoona thought.

"I think I must visit the treehouse, I haven't cleaned that place for 3 days? Aisshhh,,, stupid Yoona"
Yoona said as she run going to the treehouse.

When she is now at that place, she stared at the treehouse. "Aisshh, It's been so long since I visited the treehouse" Yoona thought as she climb up the treehouse.
She opened the door and a familiar figure showed up.

"Wow, many changed in this place, It's been a very very very long time" Kibum said as he smiled at her.