The Dog

Reasons

She keeps on visualizing and remembering the face of the boy.
But she never recognized it because while they are talking, she never looked at his face directly.

“Did I saw you before?” Yoona whispered.

“Is he Ki”

Suddenly, the memories kept on coming back.
From the very beginning till the end.

(Flashback)


"Don't worry Miss Cutie, I will visit you here tomorrow!"

"Hello, By the way I am Kim Kibum, I am asking your name last night but you didn't answer me"

"I am so sorry if I called you Miss Cutie"

" You know it's awkward to call you Miss Cutie even you are cute, so may I know your real name?"

"When I become a man, I would like to marry someone like you"

"Yoona, I love you"

"I promise you Yoona, and when I go to America, I promise you that I will send you letters, and I can also help you finding your sister"

"What if I propose to you now, Will you marry me someday?"

“I know Miss Cutie will take care of her”

“Just think of the boy who helped you and your friend a while ago in this place, Miss Cutie”
(End of Flashback)

Yoona stopped walking. Her eyes starts to water. She tried her best not to cry, but she failed.
By then she remembered the 2 boxes on her birthday.

"Happy Birthday, Wear it always or else I'll be mad, Just look around and you will know who I am" She thought of the letter.

And then, she felt guilty, with all the things she have said a while ago with Kibum.

(Flashback)

“I have a friend, I love her so much, but I went abroad leaving her for many years. Now I am back, and I found her, What will I do?”

“Sometimes, I wonder, Is it really worth to wait for that guy, 12 years is too long, and it is just a childhood promise, In 12 years many things can happen with just a snap, and I am not sure that he can still remember me, even the promise he gave me”

“I am lucky if the one I’ve been waiting for is like you, You are willing to do the promise, but him? I don’t know, I think he loved someone else, maybe he already forget everything we’ve shared”

“That’s why I don’t think of him anymore, I always look at the present, I always try to forget my past and look forward for what will be happening in the future, I don’t want to wait because of that stupid promise”

(End of Flashback)

Yoona touched her head. Her hands ran up to her hair. Her eyes still closed, thinking of Kibum.

"But It's not my fault, I've been waiting for him for so long, I've been waiting for his letters, I've been waiting for him to come, but he didn't show up, how would I feel? I feel so dumb, I feel so hurt and at the same time it torns me apart" She thought.

She rested her back in the tree beside her.
She is now in the sidewalk, waiting for nothing.
She is just there, being so emotional.
To the fact that, She felt guilty with what she have said.                                                                                                                                     But  that's what she feels, it's been really hard for her.

Suddenly, a person handed her a handkerchief.
She looked up and saw, KyuHyun.

"Why are you crying? Why are you here at the sidewalk? You're alone?" KyuHyun asked.

"Uhhmm, I have to go, Donghae is waiting for me" Yoona said hiding her face from KyuHyun.

KyuHyun sighed, feeling pity for her. "I always see teardrops in your eyes whenever I saw you" KyuHyun said.

"Do you need shoulders?" Kyuhyun asked. "Shoulders?" Yoona asked. "Come here, free hug, free shoulders" Kyuhyun laughed.

KyuHyun placed his arms on Yoona's shoulders. After several seconds, Yoona started crying.

"Go on, If this will make you better, Cry, just promise me, after this, you'll not cry to my face okay" KyuHyun said as he rubbed her back.

Because of that, Yoona felt comfortable.
Without any conversation and sharing of thoughts, she felt relaxed.

"Actually I am h-" Her stomach growled.

"You are hungry" KyuHyun laughed.
Yoona chuckled as she nod.

"Stop crying, okay"
KyuHyun wipe her tears with his thumb.

"I am not crying" Yoona smiled.

"Look at your face, Miss Im Yoona" He said.

Yoona spoke "Thanks"

KyuHyun, opened the door of his car and said
"I will take you  to a restaurant"

"Your treat?" Yoona asked.

"Sure" KyuHyun bowed his head.


.
.
.
.
.
.

Tiffany is playing with her dog, Chan Chan.
At the very same night, She and her dog walked around to breathe some fresh air.
Suddenly, someone whistled not in a respectful way.

"Look at her, isn't she y?" A man said.

"Hi Miss" A man said as he put his arms around Tiffany's shoulders.

"Let go!" Tiffany said putting away his hands.

Then her dog started barking at the 2 men who were following her.

"erts" Tiffany thought.

"Wait, lets have some fun" The second man said as he put his hands on her waist.

"I said I-" She tried to slap the man but the second man caught her hand.

"Ooopps, I think we're so lucky for this girl" The second man said who tries to kiss Tiffany's neck.

"You a erted bastard let go of me!" Tiffany yelled.
.
.
.

"You're so bad, you didn't tell me the reason why you cried" KyuHyun said.

"I didn't cry" Yoona stuck out her tongue.

"Thanks for the dinner KyuHyun" Yoona smiled.

"Let me drive you home" KyuHyun said.

Suddenly, SiWon came.
"Yoona" he shouted, waving his hands.

"Oh, he is Siwon, my friend, I'll just walk home with him, bye KyuHyun, thanks" Yoona said and then she run towards SiWon.

"Okay then, take care!" Kyuhyun said and smiled. He entered his car and started driving away.

"Hi Oppa" Yoona said.

"Why are you still here? What's with that face? You cried?" Siwon asked.

"Nope, I chopped onions a while ago" Yoona laughed.
Siwon smirked knowing she was lying.

While walking home, They saw a girl pleading for help.

"You! erted bastard let go of me!" The girl yelled.

"Siwon, Help her!" Yoona pushed Siwon.

Siwon, on the other hand, ran towards the 2 guys and punched the first man.

"Yah!" The second man said and then he felt something painful on his leg.

"AAAHHHH!!" Tiffany's dog bit his leg really hard.

Tiffany laughed and said "You deserve it"

Siwon and the first man were having a fight.

Yoona also helped Tiffany and said "Are you okay?"

"Yes I am okay" Tiffany replied.

The man showed his knife.
"This will not be happening if the two of you didn't come"
The man smirked.

"Oh no" Tiffany panicked.

"Don't hurt him!" Tiffany shouted.

And a sudden flashback happened on Yoona.

(Flashback)
"Let go of her!" Kibum shouted.

"And who are you to shout at me like that you little kid!" The gang leader is now getting annoyed.

"You are just a dirty bastard and a stupid ert!" Donghae blurted out.
(End of flashback)

Out of her thoughts,Yoona blinked when Tiffany screamed as the man slit SiWon's arm.

"Blood! No Don't kill him!" Tiffany said.
The man intentionally slit SiWon's arm to frighten Tiffany.

Yoona looked so angry that she quickly punched the man with her full power.
The man got angry, when he is about to use the knife against Yoona, Siwon kicked him in his leg and grabbed the knife out of the man's hand.

"Yah!" Yoona slapped the man's face as Siwon pinned the man against the ground.

Tiffany on the other hand, is calling the police for assistance.

Siwon, for the win, he punched the man hardly that made him lose consciousness.

"Whew" SiWon said as he hold his wound.
"Oppa" Yoona said who looked so worried.

"Oh, I am so sorry" Tiffany said as she helped Siwon to get up.

"I am alright, It's just a--"

Suddenly, he also felt something who bite his leg.
It was no other than the dog of Tiffany.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Siwon shouted.

"Chan!" Tiffany said as she pull away Chan in Siwon.

"You are a bad boy! He helped me!" Tiffany said as she scolded her dog.

"Awwwwwwww" Siwon cried.
The pain that the bite caused him to cry in pain.

"What's with that dog!" Yoona yelled at Tiffany.
Knowing that Yoona was angry, Tiffany stuttered and said

"I, I, I'm sorry, the police is coming, let's wait for them" Tiffany panicked.

Looking at Tiffany, Yoona felt bad
"Okay, I'm sorry, I just feel the same way, I don't know what to do" Yoona said at Tiffany.

And then the siren is heard from the police car.
Tiffany was relieved.

The police arrested the two men.
The first one is weeping in pain because of the dog bite
While the other one is still knocked down.

Siwon is also in pain because of the wound and the bite.
Yoona has bruises and a small cut in her arm caused by the men.
Tiffany is still worried with the ones who helped her.

Siwon was rushed in the hospital immediately.
.
.
.
.

"Okay we will go there" Donghae said and hang the phone.

"What happened Oppa?" SeoHyun asked.

"Siwon and Yoona are in the hospital, let's go there now" Donghae pulled SeoHyun.
.
.
.
.
Jessica and Yuri rushed in the hospital.
"I hope Tiffany is okay" Jessica thought.

Suddenly she bumped another boy.
"Awww" The boy said.
"Oppa" The girl helped him get up.

"Look I am sorry, but we are in a rush n-"
When Jessica looked at the boy her eyes widened.
The same way with the boy.

(Flashback)

"Ouch ahhh" Donghae moaned rubbing his .

"Uh! Look at what you have done!" Jessica spoke in English.

"Yah, look, I am hurt!" Donghae said as he stand up.
(End of flashback)

"YOU!" Jessica and Donghae shouted pointing each other.

"Hi SeoHyun!" Yuri greeted.
"Hi Yuri" SeoHyun greeted back.

"Wait w-"

"You w-"

"Wait, what's going on with the two of you!" SeoHyun stopped Jessica and Donghae who'll be making another war.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hello! ♥ Thank you for reading! :) I'd love to hear something from you, :) I love reading comments, I appreciate it ^_^ And sorry for all the wrong grammars, forgive me for that T_T And also, if you have time, you can read my other FFs: Leap of Faith and To Love is the Hardest Thing to do. THANK YOU GUYS! LOVE LOTS! I will update soon, and will be happy to see my readers giving comments! It's my happy pill actually :p -Kishie♥