Pinwheel

Reasons

After several days, Yoona felt slighly better.

Donghae's father decided that Yoona must stay inside their house temporarily.His father's decision made Donghae, Kibum, and Siwon happy.

Since then, they always make ways for Yoona to happy. They tried their best to make her smile, But Yoona, is still cold and silent towards them.

One day Kibum visited Donghae's house.
But his purpose is not to visit his best friend, but Yoona.
Kibum saw Yoona in the garden, staring at the flowers.
He covered Yoona's eyes and Yoona was surprised.

"Who is it?"
"Guess who?"
"Kibum"

Kibum uncover her eyes and to his surprise, Yoona finally smiled."She smiled" He thought.

Yoona's smile make Kibum's heart to beat fast.
He is so happy making Yoona to smile at him.

"I have a surprise for you" Kibum said.
"What is it?"

Kibum showed a pinwheel.
He blowed the pinwheel and Yoona was amused when the pinwheel moved.

"Wow" Yoona said.
"Here"Kibum give her the pinwheel.
"Thank you" Yoona said.

Yoona saw Kibum's smiling face.
She was so curious so she asked 
"Why are you smiling?"

"It's just because you finally talked to me, I mean, everyday my best friends and I always do things just to make you happy, but still it didn't work, and now you smiled at me, It makes me feel happy" Kibum explained.

"Well I just realized that with all the things you have done, I must be thankful" She paused.

She hold his hand and said "Thank You Kibum"

That made Kibum blushed and made his heartbeat faster.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all the things that Donghae and his father had done, Yoona realized that she must do something for them.
Since then, She always clean the house. She sweeps the dirt, Mops the floor, cleans the rooms, wash the dishes and do the chores. Donghae's father was pretty surprised, yet he is happy that Yoona is now feeling comfortable with them.

One time, Yoona, Kibum, Donghae, and Siwon had a general cleaning in the house of Donghae. While fixing the room of Donghae's father, Yoona saw a photo album. She flipped the pages and saw Donghae's childhood pictures. She smiled as she look at Donghae's cuteness.

"Yoona where is the-" Donghae's father stopped as he saw Yoona looking at the photos.

He sit beside her and started to point out Donghae's pictures. 

"He was five there" He said then Yoona chuckled.

But one picture caught her eye. "Uncle who is this girl beside Donghae?" Yoona asked.

He sighed then spoke. "It's Donghae's younger sister" He said.

"Where is she now?"

"She died a year ago" She can see the moist in his eyes while saying those words.

"I am so sorry" She said.

"But you know what, When I see you, I always remember her" He said.

"The way you smile and laugh, you are both the same, even the age" He added that made Yoona surprised. "If she is alive, maybe she's also seven, like you"

Yoona remained silent as she looked at him forming tears.

"Yoona, how about if I adopt you, I will be your father, and Donghae will be your brother" He said.

Yoona didn't speak.

"Oh, well, how funny of me to ask you that" Mr. Lee said. 

"Yoona, agree with my dad, I will be happy to be your brother" Donghae said happily.

"Yoona" Kibum and Siwon said.

Yoona looked at the seriously but her face smiled quickly.

"Okay Appa" Yoona said shyly.

"Yahoooo!" The three boys cheered.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Yoona agreed, Mr. Lee worked so hard for the adoption papers. In the power of law, She is now one of the Lee's. And she is so happy to be a part of their family.

But one thing is still bothering her.
Her sister, YoonMi.

I hope your new parents will be good to you, I hope you'll not forget me, and always remember I will find you no matter what, The time will come, when we are at the right age, I'll find you and we will be together again. Yoona said to her thoughts.

"I may be a Lee now, I am now Lee Yoona, but I will always be Im Yoona, and I will find you Im Yoonmi, my sister"