Stalker

Reasons

Jessica stayed at the hospital and Donghae visits her always when he has a time.
Donghae is willing to help her, so he is still persistent in going to the hospital.

"Annyeong" Donghae said as he opened the door.

"Donghae ah" Jessica smiled a bit.

"Are you okay?" Donghae asked.

"Neh, But I will have a therapy later on" Jessica replied.

Jessica is having a therapy because of her leg. Up to now, her legs are not that okay so therapy is better for her to walk again and to move her legs freely.

"I'll help you then" Donghae smiled.

She suffered a minor back injury and she is also undergoing to a chiropractor and several physical therapy.

"Miss Park, it's time for your therapy" The nurse said as she opened the door.

"Wait I'll get a wheelchair for you" Donghae said as he put his things down and get her wheelchair.

Donghae helped Jessica to got up from her bed and sit at the wheelchair.
He started to push the wheelchair in going to the therapy room.

Donghae felt pity for Jessica whenever he sees her teary eyed as she tries to walk while holding the bars.

"I can't I can't" Jessica said as tears are formed and she tries to move her left foot.

"Jessica you can do it okay?" Donghae encouraged her.

"I can't" Jessica shouted "Miss whosoever is strong enough to walk" Donghae shouted.

"I can't!" Jessica moved her right foot.

"See? You do it" Donghae smiled.

Jessica sighed and smiled a bit as she realized that she is walking farther than she expected.

"Hold me okay" Jessica said as she hold his hands.

"You can do it" Donghae give her an assured smile.

The first step is okay. The second step of her foot made her smile bigger.

"The last step" Donghae said.

Jessica moved her right foot but she felt the pain in her leg that made her bent her knees on the floor.

"Jessica!" Donghae said trying to help her get up.

"It hurts again" Jessica cried.
She still have a constant throbbing pain down on her right leg and into her right foot.

On cue, Kibum just opened the door and saw what had happened on Jessica.
He wants to run unto her but Donghae is there to lift her up.

"Jessica!" Donghae said trying to help her get up.

"It hurts again" Jessica cried.

"You can still do it" Donghae comforted her.

"I want to give up! Maybe I can't walk anymore"

"Don't say that" Donghae shouted that made Jessica surprised.

Donghae sighed and calmed himself down.

"Don't say that, you can still do it okay" Donghae said in one breathe.

Kibum sighed. From a far, he could tell that Jessica is really in pain right now, and Donghae is so worried.
He feels really guilty now that he knows she is in pain because of her leg and the fact that he thought she has a Traumatic brain injury.

Kibum heaved out a heavy sigh again.
As he walked inside, he heard their conversation.

"Donghae, I think I want to go outside" Jessica said, still holding unto his shoulders.

"You don't want to rest first?" He asked.

"Anio, I want to go outside for a while" Jessica said.

"Nurse" Donghae called the nurse and the nurse nodded.

When the nurse was about to get the wheelchair, Kibum stopped her and said "Let me" 
The nurse nodded and she let Kibum to go with them.

Donghae looked back and saw Kibum pushing the wheelchair "Oh, you are here"

Jessica did the same way and just looked at him with an unreadable expression.

"I heard, you wish to go out for a while to breathe some air" Kibum smiled.

Donghae helped Jessica to sit down and Donghae pushed the wheelchair going to the garden a nd Kibum just followed.

-----------------------------

Kibum cleared his throat and took a glance at Donghae.
Donghae also cleared his throat as he is getting Kibum's message.

"Aishhhh, I need to use the comfort room okay?" Donghae said and he walked away pretending that he really needs to have a pee.

There is a moment of silence before Kibum spoke.

"How are you?" he asked.

"What is it to you?" Jessica said.

"Does it still hurt?" he asked.

"Isn't that obvious?" Jessica replied.

"I am s-"

"I don't want to see you today okay? I want you to leave" Jessica interrupted him.

Kibum was surprised so he asked her "But..but why?"

"I don't know" Jessica said in a serious tone "But I really don't want to speak to you"

Kibum fell in silence.
He is now thinking why Jessica is acting so weird since the accident.

"Go away" Jessica added.

While Jessica hold herself from crying.
She shoves him off although she really doesn't want to.
But she have to do it, she needs to.
And she will never stop until all things are right, and all things are now fixed between Kibum and all of them.

Kibum bowed his head but then he looks on Jessica.

"I am sorry" Jessica whispered as she paused. "For what I've said but, you really have to go" she continued.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Don't you get that? I don't want to see you! Just go wherever you really wanted to" Jessica glared at him.

"Mianhe" Jessica thought.
.
.
.
.
.

"Uhmmm, what to add.. hmmm"

Suddenly, the door opened and it was Jishin who slammed the door.

"Jishin?" Yoona whispered and looked at her.

When she was about to move, KyuHyun also entered the house and followed Jishin.

"Yah KyuHyun!" Yoona said.

"What happened to them?" She thought as she also followed upstairs.

Jishin opened her closet and started getting her clothes.
She get her bag and packed some things inside.

"I've decided and no one can change my mind now" Jishin said.

"Yah, don't leave first okay" KyuHyun said.

"Jishin, you don't have to do this, I am sorry" KyuHyun said stopping her from packing her clothes.

"I'm gonna tell her right now okay, I can't take this anymore" Jishin pushed him away.

"Guys?" Yoona interrupted them. "Oh what are you guys doing?" 
KyuHyun and Jishin froze for a moment.
KyuHyun took a deep breathe and whispered at Jishin "Don't say anything"

"What!" Jishin made her voice louder.

"Huh?" Yoona said.

"Oh, yeah" KyuHyun scratched his head thinking of an excuse.

"Wait, why are you guys packing? Are you going somewhere else?" Yoona asked.

Jishin stood up and said "Yoona I have to t-"

But before Jishin could finish, KyuHyun already cupped with his hands.

"Oh yeah, I will just invite Jishin" KyuHyun said.

"Invite where?" Yoona asked.

Jishin hold KyuHyun's hands, pull it away and bite it.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" KyuHyun shouted and pulled his hand away.

"Yah!" Jishin shouted at KyuHyun.

Yoona laughed "Guys, relax, where are the two of you going?"

"Yoona don't believe h-"

"Oh I will invite her to a.. a... a...an Out of town trip!" KyuHyun shouted that covered Jishin's voice.

"What?" Jishin and Yoona said in chorus.

"Oh these twins are so cute!" KyuHyun pinched Jishin and Yoona's cheeks.

Jishin gave him a death glare and said "Yah what's up with you" she whispered.

"Me?" KyuHyun laughed.

Getting angry, Jishin stomped on to his foot and KyuHyun shouted in pain "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Yah, is that a date?" Yoona asked with a teasing tone.

"No-"

"Neh?" KyuHyun shouted. "Kinda? We will just go to our town house" KyuHyun added quickly.

"What!" Jishin shouted.

"Ahahaha!" Yoona laughed. "Look at my sister! She is getting red!" Yoona teased.

Jishin rolled her eyes "I am getting red because my blood is getting higher and formed into my face and in any moment I will burst out!" Jishin shouted to herself.

"Uhmmm.. kinda? maybe" KyuHyun smiled.

"Why are you doing this KyuHyun!" Jishin thought.

"Ohhhhhh" Yoona smiled. "It's fine with me, I know that my sister is in good hands" Yoona patted KyuHyun's shoulders.

"Yoona don't believe him okay" Jishin said.

"Don't worry Yoona, I'll take care of your sister" KyuHyun said.

Jishin glared at him and walked out of the room.
KyuHyun followed Jishin and Yoona is now left at the house.

"What's happening with them?" Yoona thought.

"I am home!" Donghae shouted.

"What's up?" He asked. "Where are they? Jishin looks upset, and KyuHyun followed her? Why?"

"Oppa, I prepared lots of food but no one is around, so it's a good thing that you are here, let's go down and eat together" Yoona pulled Donghae going downstairs.

-----------------------------------------

"Yah don't follow me okay" Jishin shouted.

"But W-"

"I said don't follow me!" She shouted with a higher pitch.

KyuHyun is riding on his car as she follows Jishin who is walking so fast.

"Yah, tell me, did you join a walking marathon in your school competition in high school?" KyuHyun asked playfully.

"I don't have time for jokes okay" Jishin shouted.

"Jishin, I am sorry okay, you don't have to leave, arasso?" KyuHyun shouted.

"Stop acting like a stalker okay!" Jishin stopped from walking as she shouted until her voice cracked up.

"Pffftt" KyuHyun hold his laughter "Stalker?" KyuHyun laughed.

"Prove that you are not a stalker! so leave me alone and don't follow me!" Jishin said.

Jishin took a bus and leave KyuHyun.

"She is so stubborn" KyuHyun sighed as he followed the bus with his car.

Unfortunately, in the middle of the road, it turns out that he has no gas left.

"Aissshhhhhhhhh" KyuHyun sighed.

He tried to call her number but Jishin is not answering.

"She gives me a horrible headache!"

------------------------------------------

Jishin sighed in relief that KyuHyun is now not folowing her.
She still don't get why KyuHyun is doing that.

"He is blaming me for fooling Yoona and now he is telling me that I don't need to go? how stupid of him, aigooo that jerk ugghh!" Jishin thought.

As she sat on the bus, she kept on sighing, breathing and exhaling.
She is now thinking of ways on how she could get away from her problem.

She is now sitting for hours inside the bus.
It seems like Jishin had a road trip in the whole city of Seoul.

"Miss, this is the last bus stop, do you mind going home?" The driver asked.

"Oh" Jishin snapped at her thoughts "Where Am I?" Jishin asked.

"You are at the last bus stop" The driver responded.

"Ohhh.. aisshhh.. chosonghamnida" Jishin said and she finally left the bus.

When she get down, she saw a cable car.
So she fall in line to get some ticket, and then she go inside the cable car.

"Uhmm, Ma'am is it okay if the two of you will only be inside the cable car? since there are no passengers here" The woman said pointing to the man inside.

"Oh sure" Jishin replied.

And then she go inside and the door closed.
She sit down and the cable car started moving.
And after that, she doesn't know why but she cried as tears fall down to her cheeks.
------------------------------------------

"How are you?"

"What is it to you?"

"Does it still hurt?"

"Isn't that obvious?"

"I am s-"

"I don't want to see you today okay? I want you to leave"

Kibum sighed as he remembered what had happened a while ago.

"I think she hates me now" Kibum thought.

He is inside the cable car and he is now staring outside the glass window.
But he noticed a girl who is sniffing.
He looked at her and saw her wiping her tears with her hands.

He stand up and sit beside her.

"Here" He said as he offered the handkerchief.

The girl took it and wiped her tears.

"Thanks" The girl said. "Why are you crying?" He asked.

The girl shrugged her head. "Aniyo" she said.

"But I offered you my handkerchief because I saw you crying" Kibum said.

"It is something personal" she said.

Kibum just formed an "O" on his mouth.

Jishin looked at him slightly and thought "It seems like I saw him before"

"But I can't remember when and where" She added to her mind.

And then she noticed his gloomy face.
He seems to have a problem as well-Jishin thought.

"How about you?" Jishin asked "You seemed so problematic"

"It's personal as well" Kibum said and then he chuckled.

And then the cable car reached its destination.
----------------------------

Jishin bowed at Kibum and walked away.
She sit down at the bench first and then she looked at the ice cream vendor.
She sighed as her stomach growled.

"Aissshhh" she whispered.

"Here"

She looked up and saw Kibum holding two ice creams.

"Oh you are the man a while ago" Jishin said.

"Here" Kibum smiled.

"Thanks" Jishin smiled.

And then Kibum sit beside her.

"Why did you give me an ice cream?" Jishin asked.

"Because As far as I know Ice cream can make a child stop from crying" Kibum answered.

"I am not a child anymore" Jishin said

"But you stopped from crying so you're still" Kibum said with his wit.

Jishin chuckled "Fine"

A moment of silence remained until Jishin spoke.

"I lied at someone" Jishin said.

"Lied?" Kibum asked.

"I pretended that I am her sister although I am not, and now I want to get away with that situation" Jishin said.

"But the girl became closer to me knowing that I am her sister, she is so important to me right now just like my own sibling"

"But why do you need to pretend?" Kibum asked.

"I want to regret that day, when I convinced myself to pretend" Jishin said.

"But I am missing something and she filled up the hole in my heart, I felt that I have a family and I felt that I am loved, and I felt that I have a sister.. those things, which I never felt with my own family and even my own older sister" Jishin said.

"But it is still wrong"

"I know, I know that I am wrong and I want to make things right" Jishin said

"But I don't know how to start, I don't know how to get away from this" She added.
----------------------------

PREVIEW:

"Thanks for your concern but I already found her" Yoona said as she sighed.

"You found YoonMi?" Kibum asked.

"Neh" Yoona answered

And then a car just came and Yoona sighed.

"There she is" She said looking at the person who get out of the car.

Kibum's eyes widened. "You?"

Jishin looked at Kibum with a surprised look.

"She is YoonMi" Yoona said.

"But-" Kibum paused as he remembered Jishin.