Ms. Whosoever, Cafe Latte and Pancakes

Reasons

 

"Good Morning SeoHyun..aahhh" 

SeoHyun yawned as she stretch her hands and stopped her crazy little alarm clock that always wakes her up every single morning.

It's Monday, another school day. 
She quickly jump off her bed and quickly go to the bathroom.

After 45 minutes of preparing herself for school, 
She go to the kitchen and saw her mom preparing for breakfast.

"Mom where is my lunch box?" She asked.

"There, at the table"

After getting her lunch box, 
she hugged her mom and kissed her on her cheeks.

"Bye Mom" 
"Wait, you haven't eaten any breakfast!" 
"Mom I am in a diet" SeoHyun joked. 
"Diet? look at your body, very slim" 
"But still pretty" SeoHyun smiled.

SeoHyun broke the hug and headed the door. 
"Off to go!" SeoHyun said. 
"Eat first!" 
"I'll be late mom!"

Then SeoHyun walked out of the door. 
"That girl" Her mom whispered. 



.

It was Sunday when they reached Korea. 
Kibum, Yuri and Tiffany go to their house with Jessica. They seemed to be tired and rested for a day.

"Annyeong" Yuri wake Kibum up.

"Neh" Kibum asked as he jump off his bed.

"Why are you dressed?" Kibum asked.

"Oppa, Tifanny and Jessica Unnie wants to go somewhere, can you accompany us?" Yuri asked.

"I don't like girly stuffs" Kibum said

"Please!!!" 
Yuri begged while shaking his shoulders.

"Okay, mmmkay" 
Kibum said then pushed Yuri outside the door.

"I'll just fix myself, wait for me" 
Kibum said then closed the door


.

Kibum drives his car. Yuri and Tiffany were on the backseat 
while Jessica is in the front seat beside him.

"What are your plans?" Tiffany asked.

"Well, dad, wants me to go to one of the branches of our coffee shop, Sweet Talk, and he wants me to help him" Kibum said.

"Kibum look out!" Jessica said as she points out a girl crossing the road.

Kibum quickly stopped the car right away. 
The girl fell down and her things were scattered on the ground.

"Oh gosh!" Jessica said.

"No, No, the three of you stay there please" 
Kibum said then quickly get out of the car. Then he was relieved.  The girl is still alive, and luckily, doesn't have any injuries or any wound.

"Are you okay?" Kibum asked as he help her get up.

"Oh gosh" The girl said then pick up her things.  Kibum also help her to get her loads of books. 
While getting her things, Kibum saw her identification card on the ground.

"Seo Joo Hyun?" Kibum said. 
SeoHyun looked at him seriously "Neh?"

"Are you SeoHyun? Seo SiWon's sister?"

SeoHyun looked at him more closely.His eyes, His looks, He looks familiar.

"Are you Kim Ki Bum?"

Kibum touched her shoulders. "SeoHyun, look at you now, you look great, It's nice to see you again for many years!" Kibum said happily.

"Neh, It's twelve years to be exact, It's nice that you could still remember me, I thought you forget about us, your friends" SeoHyun said with gladness.

"I missed you guys too, I never thought you are SeoHyun, you really look pretty"

"By the way, you still not change, you look so handsome"

While on the car, Jessica is still confused of what is happening. 
"What took him so long there" She spoke.

"Jess, Yuri, just stay here, I'll go outside" Tiffany said.

"How are you?" Kibum asked.

"I am fine of course, well you will not ask how is Yoona?" SeoHyun said.

"Okay, How is.......Yoona"

"Kibum ah" Tiffany said.

Kibum looked at Tiffany and pulled SeoHyun closer to him. 
"Tiffany, She is SeoHyun, My childhood friend" Kibum said happily.

Tiffany walked to them and said. 
"Nice to meet you, I'm Tiffany, Kim Tiffany, his cousin" She said with a smile.

"Pleased to meet you I am SeoHyun" She said as they shaked hands.

"SeoHyun, I know you will be late for school, Let me drive you to school" Kibum said.

"Is that okay? Maybe you are busy" SeoHyun asked Tiffany.

"Yeah sure, you can, I will also let you meet my best friend and my sister" Tiffany said as she accompanied SeoHyun to the car.

When they are inside the car, Tiffany spoke.

"Jessica, this is SeoHyun, Kibum's childhood friend" Tiffany said.

Jessica looked back and smiled at her. 
"By the way, I am Jessica, Park Jessica, pleased to meet you" She said.

"And SeoHyun this is my sister, Yuri"

"Annyeong haseyo, I'm Kim Yuri, nice to meet you" SeoHyun and Yuri shaked hands.

SeoHyun felt different. She can't explain the feeling. From the moment that her hand and Tiffany's hand united, There is a sudden feeling she can't understand. But then, she felt happy. Same way with Yuri. The word Yuri still lingers on her mind.

"Jessica, Yuri, we will go first to her school, Is that okay?" Kibum asked.

"Sure Oppa, I am planning, if I will go to a university, well, I would like to see different schools here" Yuri said with a smile.

"Jess? Is that okay?" Kibum said.

"Neh"  Jessica is in deep thoughts. She rested her head and something bothers her. She thinks of a picture.  A picture which Kibum always stares at.

"Is she that girl? The girl Kibum loves?" She thought.

While Jessica is in deep thoughts, SeoHyun, Tiffany, and Yuri are talking happily as Kibum is looking at them in the mirror laughing silently.

"You know, Whenever Kibum is asleep I sometimes put a blush on and make up on his face, and because of his long hair, he looks like a girl somewhat a gay"  SeoHyun said then they laughed.

"Sometimes, she puts a marker on my face" Kibum said then laughed.

"Really? I want to try that one some other time, Be ready Kibum" Yuri said as she laughed.

"But Yuri, we have done that before,We put a marker on Dad's face before" Tiffany said. "Before you had an amnesia" Tiffany laughed.

"Really? I can't remember it, but I warn you Kibum, don't sleep to well or else, I will do that to you" Then everybody laughed.

When they reached school, Kibum go out and opened the door for SeoHyun. 
"Bye Tiffany Unnie and Jessica Unnie" SeoHyun said.

"Bye Yuri" She added and Yuri waved her hands.

"Kibum ah, nice to see you" SeoHyun said.

"SeoHyun, what is your number by the way" Kibum get his phone and give it to SeoHyun.

SeoHyun saved the number and give it back to Kibum.

"How about yours" SeoHyun asked.

"Here is my calling card" Kibum said.

"Aissshhh, calling card, ok I'll take it" SeoHyun said.

"Bye SeoHyun, I miss you" Kibum hugged her.

"Aigooo, But you miss HER more" SeoHyun emphasized the word Her and winked at him. 



.

Kibum go back inside the car, started the engine and started driving.

"SeoHyun is a nice girl" Tiffany said.

"Neh, and among us best friends, she is the youngest, that's why she's our baby sister" Kibum said.

"So where are you guys going?" Kibum asked.

"Well we would like to Shop around" Tiffany answered.

"Okay, I'll just bring you there, but I can't fetch you, I will go to the coffee shop" Kibum said.

"I can go with you if you want" Jessica said.

"Nope, Jessica go with my cousins, so all of you will enjoy girly stuffs" Kibum said then concentrated on the driveway. . 



"Bye Kibum, Take Care!" The Three girls said as they waved their hands.

"Okay just ring my phone if something happens,Take Care guys" Kibum said.

Then his car go away.

"Unnie, let's go inside, I am so excited, actually" 
Yuri said as she pull Tiffany and Jessica inside.

Jessica's mind is still out of the world. She is thinking of SeoHyun.

"Unnie, Jessica, Hello" Yuri said while waving her hands in Jessica's eyes.

"Oh Oh I am so sorry" Jessica finally blinked.

"What are you thinking?" Yuri asked while looking at those dazzling and shining glittered dress inside the store.

"Is SeoHyun her? the one Ki-"

"Unnie, I think she's not" Yuri cut her off.

"How do you say so?" Jessica asked.

"Well, she doesn't look like the girl in the picture, and besides, I don't think she is that girl, and I know that the girl has a different name" Yuri explained.

"What is her name?" Jessica asked.

"I can't remember, well the only bad thing to me is I can't remember anything up to now" Yuri said then laughed at her self knowing that her memories doesn't come back until this time.

"No, It's okay, I am just wondering" Jessica said as she followed Tiffany and Yuri who's going out of the store.

Jessica just follow Yuri and Tiffany as her head bowed.
.
.
Today is Monday and Siwon and Donghae only have classes
starting from 7:00am to 1:00 pm.
So they have time to have their shift at the cafeteria.
For now, they go to the mall to look for something.

Donghae and Siwon are walking around the mall.

"Hey, what are we doing here?" Siwon asked.

"The day after tomorrow is Yoona's birthday" Donghae replied.

"Really? Are you looking for a present?" Siwon asked.

"Neh, I will just look first and save money for it" Donghae said.

"We still have an hour before we go to our shift, Donghae, our assistant manager said that we have to go there early, there is a special announcement" Siwon said.

"Okay, don't worry, let's have 30 minutes, then we will go" Donghae said.

Siwon and Donghae go to the bookstore.
As they all know, Yoona loves books.

"Oh, this book" Donghae whispered.

"Why?"

"This is the book which Yoona reads in the library during her free time" Donghae said.

""Saving Uncle"? Oh, she likes fictional books" Siwon said.

"I will buy that for her" Donghae said.

"How about if she already finished it?"

"Oh, Well I will just buy her another book" Donghae said.

Donghae walked out of the bookstore together with Siwon.
Suddenly a girl bumped him making him out of balance then fall.
While the girl spilled the chocolate shake into her white dress.

"Ouch ahhh" Donghae moaned rubbing his .

"Uh! Look at what you have done!" Jessica spoke in English.

"Yah, look, I am hurt!" Donghae said as he stood up.

"But look at my dress, This is a big mess!" Jessica shouted.

"Look, you are the one who bumped me" Donghae said holding his temper.He still remained patient as he can.

"But how about this mess!" Jessica shouted once more.

"Hey Miss, Miss whosoever, I didn't shout at you so don't shout at me! and besides you must say sorry to me for I am the one who's hurt!" Donghae shouted.

"But you are shouting now at me!" Jessica said with a higher voice.

"But I-"

"Stop Stop STOP!" 
Yuri shouted to stop the quarrel of the cat and the dog.

"Okay Okay" Donghae said in patience.

"Ughhhh!!!!" Jessica moaned in temper.

"Okay, If you will not be the one who will apologize, Okay I am sorry, all I ask is you must also apologize to me" Donghae said in his most patient way.

"But look at my-"

"Yah Yah about you stupid white dress!" Donghae can't hold his temper that he shouted again.

"Mister I am so sorry for my best friend, she is just tired, I am so sorry" Yuri apologized to Donghae.

"And Jess, we can buy one dress today if you want so you can change clothes, Okay" Tiffany patted Jessica's shoulders.

"We apologize, Mianhe" Tiffany said.

"But we want her to say sorry to him" Siwon said.

"That word is not in my dictionary, why would say that word to you? Why will I apologize?" Jessica said then turned her back to walk towards the dress store.

"Yah!" Siwon said.

"Sorry, my best friend is, you know, quick-tempered" Tiffany said then bowed her head, same with Yuri and followed Jessica.

Donghae rolled his eyes.

"You know, that girl have some nerve!" Donghae said who looks upset.

"Never mind her, Let's go now to our work" Siwon said.

"Neh, you're right" Donghae said then both of them go out of the mall.
.
.
.

Kibum looked at the mirror in front of him and saw a pink wallet.
He parked his car at the coffee shop, and reached for the wallet.
He opened it and it was SeoHyun's wallet.
There is a picture of a SeoHyun with 2 boys and another girl.
He smiled and said

 

"This must be Donghae and Siwon" 
"And Yoona" He whispered while looking at the picture more closely.

That picture is Yoona and SeoHyun's graduation picture in Highschool. He smiled when he saw Yoona holding awards and get medals, same way with SeoHyun.

"Yoona, she is still pretty" He thought as he smiled.

Suddenly, a man showed into his window and said

"Are you Mr. Kim KiBum?"

"Yes"

"Oh nice to meet you, I am Ahn WonMin, the assistant manager of the coffee shop, your father send you here to check our workers, am I right Mr. Kim?" Mr. Ahn said.

"Neh"

"So are you ready now Mr. Kim?"

"Ahm, just call me Kibum, and can you please wait for a while, I will just call someone, just wait for me inside" Kibum replied.

"Okay, Mr. Kim, no, I mean Mr. Kibum" Mr. Ahn said then leave him.

Kibum get his phone and call SeoHyun.

"Yoboseyo?"A girl answered
"Hello, SeoHyun" Kibum said
"Excuse me, I am not SeoHyun"
"Okay, who is this"
"I am her friend"
"Okay, please tell her that she left her wallet in my car"
"Uhm, May I know you?"
"Just a friend"
"That's weird, well, she is beside me, I'll just give to her the phone, hold on"

"SeoHyun ah, someone calls you" Yoona said.
"Okay" SeoHyun said then chuckled.

"Hello"
"Is this SeoHyun now?"
"Neh"
"I am Kibum"
"Oh, hi there"
"You left your wallet" Kibum said.
"Oh, sorry, just keep it first, I'll contact you if I will get it"
"Okay, but may I ask who is the one who answered the phone"
"By the way, This is not my phone, It's my best friends phone, I gave you the wrong number,Mianhe" 
SeoHyun giggled slightly.
"Who's number is this?"
"Secret! Okay, I'll ring you later, our teacher is here now, bye"
"Bye"

Kibum smiled.

Meanwhile, He keep SeoHyun's wallet in his pocket then as he look outside, He saw 2 familiar faces.
 

"Its" 

Kibum looked at him from a far, and he looked again in the wallet.

"Donghae and Siwon" He smiled.

"They work here?" He chuckled.

When he saw the two already inside, He go out of his car.
He stand up straight to look professional.
.
.
.

"SeoHyun who is it?" Yoona asked.

"What did he tell you?" SeoHyun said.

"He said he is just a friend" Yoona replied.

"Neh,he is just a friend" SeoHyun chuckled.

"Aisshhh, maybe he is your boyfriend am I right!" Yoona giggled.

"My boyfriend, your boyfriend" SeoHyun mumbled.

"Huh? what did you say?" Yoona said.

"No, I said, how would I have a boyfriend, no one courts me, and you are the one who has lots of suitors" SeoHyun said.

"Huh? How about your lifetime suitor, JongHyun" Yoona teased.

"Eh? How about your longtime childhood boyfriend who never come back here for 12 years" SeoHyun said as a tease.

"Kibum...well, maybe he already forgotten all of those things" Yoona said as she sighed.

"If you only know, your boyfriend already came back" SeoHyun thought.
.
.
.

"Mr. Ahn" Kibum called Mr Ahn.

"Yes Mr. Kibum"

"Please don't tell my name, just tell them I am Mr. Kim's son" Kibum requested.

"Okay Sir"

Kibum sit in the corner and rested his head in the soft chair.

"The crew, please come here for an urgent meeting" Mr. Ahn said then the 5 crews go to him.

"What is it all about?" Donghae asked.

"This will be your evaluation day, Mr. Kim's son go here to check all of you, so good luck and do your best, he is there in the corner to observe you, just go to him if he calls anyone of you, Araso" Mr. Ahn said.

"Araso" The crews said including Donghae and Siwon.

"Okay, go back to work! chop chop chop!" Mr Ahn said then leave.

 

Kibum look at his back and saw Donghae and Siwon go out of the room.
He smiled as he saw the big difference in them,
They look tall and handsome, he thought.

Kibum raised his hand and looked at Donghae.

"Donghae he is calling you good luck" Siwon said as he push Donghae.

Donghae walked to him and Kibum spoke.

"So, what is your name?"

"Lee Donghae, Sir, Donghae" Donghae said.

"Okay, Donghae, give me the best coffee here, the best latte" Kibum said professionally.

"Okay sir" Donghae said then go to Siwon who's doing the latte.

"Siwon, he said that you must give him the best latte" Donghae said.

"You know what, I think I know him, We know him" Siwon said as he look seriously at Kibum.

"How do you know?"

"We will know if you give this to him" Siwon said while designing the latte.

Siwon knows latte art and he is good with it, 
same way with Donghae.

After Siwon design the latte, He smiled and said.
"Give this to him"

"Why are you smiling?" Donghae asked.

"Just give it"

Donghae walked slowly and placed the cup in the table.
Kibum looked up and said "Thank You"

Donghae smiled and turned his back, but Kibum called him again.

"Yes Sir?"

"You know, I don't think I can drink this without any food, uhmm, can you give me pancakes as well?" Kibum said as he smile.

"Okay sir"

Donghae go to Siwon with a grin on his face.
"Why?" Siwon asked.

"Give him pancakes" Donghae said.

"Araso"

Siwon prepared the pancake and just put butter on it.

"Butter? why just butter? Is this your best? and with this stupid happy face made of syrup?" Donghae said.

"Just give it, go!" Siwon said with a smile.

Kibum is looking at Siwon's design. It was a pinwheel design. He didn't expect it, he expect other designs but it's a pinwheel. "Did he recognized me?" Kibum thought.

"He knows I like pinwheels" Kibum added to his thoughts.

"Sir, your pancakes are now here" Donghae presented to him the pancakes then leave.

Kibum laughed silently. It is a cafe latte with a pinwheel art design 
and a pancake with butter and a happy face design made of syrup.

"I think he knows me already, Siwon knows Yoona made me a pancake with butter and a happy face made of syrup before" Kibum thought as he eat the pancake.

When Kibum is done observing and analyzing the rest of the crew, he stand up and go to Mr. Ahn.

"Sir, is anything wrong? is anything okay?"

"Yes, sir, but please call Seo Siwon and Lee Donghae here, tell then I will talk to them outside" Kibum said then go out.

Mr. Ahn quickly call Siwon and Donghae.
"Yes Sir?" They said in unison.

"Uhm actually, Mr. Kim wants to talk to you outside"

"Okay sir" They both said then walk out.

Kibum sit down at the bench.
He s laughing slightly as he remembered the pancake 
which Yoona gave to him 12 years ago.

"Sir" Donghae said.

"Oh, come here in front" Kibum said with a husky voice.

Donghae and Siwon followed.

"Okay, Mr. Seo, you are the one who made the pancakes and cafe latte, am I right?"

"Yes Sir"

"Why did you choose pinwheel and a happy face as a design?"

Siwon smiled a bit then replied.

"Because I know that someone here loves pinwheels and I remembered a boy who always eat a pancake with a happy face as a design. I thought that It will make you laugh, that's why I made it" Siwon explained then holded his laughter.

Kibum looked at him seriously. No longer he stand up and laughed with Siwon who is now laughing hard.

"Why are they laughing?" Donghae thought who still didn't recognize Kibum and still oblivious of what is happening.

"Nice bro" Kibum hugged Siwon for a second.

"What's happening?" Donghae asked.

Kibum and Siwon looked at each other then laughed harder.

"Hey"

"You don't know me?" Kibum asked.

"I know you are Mr. K-"

"Okay, Let me introduce myself" Kibum stand up straight and said

"Annyeong haseyo, Chonun Kim Kibum imnida, It's nice to be back" Kibum said then smiled.

Donghae's eyes grow bigger.

"Is that you Ki-"

"Silly Donghae!" Siwon and Kibum hugged Donghae.

"We we WAIT!" Donghae broke the hug.

"How do you know Siwon that he is Kibum?"

"Donghae are you blind? You can't recognize him?" Siwon replied.

Donghae turned his back and holded his laughter.
"I don't know any Kim Kibum either" Donghae said.

"Aissshhhhhh Ayeeiii Donghae missed me!" Kibum said then tickled him.

"Shut Up, I don't know you" Donghae said pretending to be mad.

"Ayeeii!!" Siwon tickled him.

"Okay Okay, bro, We miss you, It's been 12 long years!" Donghae said then smiled.

"Me too" Kibum said.

"So you are our boss!" Siwon asked.

"Neh, I'll be your new manager" Kibum said.

"Yes!! whoohoo!" Siwon and Donghae cheered.

"Why are you happy?"

"Because you will give us more salary hehe" Donghae joked.

Kibum just smile.

"Wait, Kibum does Yoona know it?" Siwon asked.

"Nope, and don't try to tell her" Kibum said.

"Why?"

"I have a plan, besides Yoona's birthday will be the day after tomorrow right" Kibum said that made Siwon and Donghae looked surprised.

"You still know it?" Siwon asked.

"Of course" Kibum said with a smile.

Kibum get something out of his pocket.
"Siwon, give this to SeoHyun"

"Huh? How did you get this?" Siwon asked.

"I met her again a while ago" Kibum replied.

"What is your plan by the way?" Donghae asked Kibum.

"It's a secret, just keep quiet that I already came back" Kibum said then winked.