Scar

Reasons

"Aissh where is Yoona Aisshh!!!" SeoHyun sighed as she thought.

Suddenly, she heard a noise coming from the twin's house.

"Yah! your underwear!"

"Yah! My drumsticks!"

"MinHwan where is my guitar!"

"JaeJin where is my drum sticks!"

"Yah your underpants!"

"Wait! I can't find my w-"

"MinHwan!!!!"

"JaeJin!!!!"

Suddenly, SeoHyun laughed as she heard the twins fighting and yelling at each other.

"It's the first time I heard them shouting at each other" SeoHyun laughed.

"Aha, I'll surprise them" SeoHyun giggled.

SeoHyun walked slowly and silently in going to their front door.
JaeJin and MinHwan were so surprised when SeoHyun opened the door.

"Aissshhh, is this the place where you can call a house!" SeoHyun said.

"Why are you here?" JaeJin asked.

"Both of you are so noisy, I didn't thought that the two of you can shout like that" SeoHyun replied.

"So?" MinHwan laughed.

SeoHyun walked around and said "Look at that" She pointed the towel in the floor.

"And this"

"And that"

"And this drum stick"

"And that guitar strap"

SeoHyun keep on pointing and pointing and talking and talking while the twins keep on picking and getting their things.

"Aisshhh, Let's clean this" SeoHyun said.

"Huh?"

"I said, let us clean your so-called house" SeoHyun laughed as she started sweeping the floor.

"Aigoo, you don't have to do this one" MinHwan get the broom out of her hands.

"I will just help you" SeoHyun smiled.

Then they started cleaning the house.
SeoHyun sweeps the floor, MinHwan wipes the windows, and JaeJin mops the kitchen.

"JaeJin, you must clean your room, Aisshhh, your room is messy" SeoHyun said as she opened the door of JaeJin's room.

"Yah, I will clean my own room" JaeJin shouted.

"Okay" SeoHyun said. "I'll clean with you"

SeoHyun started to fix the bedsheets and the pillows.
JaeJin smirked and said "I said I am the one who'll clean my room"

"Who owns this? May I borrow?" SeoHyun showed a hair clip.

"That one?" JaeJin asked.

"Yeah, Oh, you have a hair clip and a hair band" SeoHyun laughed "Tell me are you using this one!" SeoHyun added as she laughed.

"I use hair band for my long hair before" JaeJin laughed.

"How about this Hair clip?" SeoHyun asked.

"Oh, someone gave that to me many years ago, As a remembrance" JaeJin answered.

"Aissshhh, It's so hot, Aissh!!" SeoHyun said as she get her pony tail and use it for her hair. She also borrowed the hair clip of JaeJin.

JaeJin looked at her and saw something on her neck.
A scar, or a burn.

"Where did you get that scar?" JaeJin asked.

"This one? I can't really remember, I just woke up and then I saw this scar" SeoHyun laughed.

As JaeJin looked at the scar seriously and he remembered something about it.

(Flashback)
Many years ago..........
At the Kim's residence.
There is a brownout, and the lights were down.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" Yuri yelled.

"Yuri?" JaeJin said as he hold the lighted candle with his hands.

"Help, I am afraid" Yuri shouted.

"Yuri, don't worry, I will go there" JaeJin shouted.

Yuri is afraid of the dark.
She keeps on yelling and shouting which made JaeJin worried.

JaeJin opened the door and said "Yuri"

"Who are you!" Yuri shouted.

"It's me"

"Get away from me!" Yuri shouted.

"Hey It's me" JaeJin holded her shoulders, but still Yuri's eyes were closed.

"Move away!"

Yuri tried to push JaeJin and then accidentally he slipped the candle that he is holding and burned Yuri's neck.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Yuri shouted.

"Oh no!!" JaeJin said.

The lights came back and JaeJin saw Yuri's neck.

"Your neck, it's because of the candle and I am sorry I am just trying to help you" JaeJin said worriedly.

"It hurts" Yuri cried.

(End of Flashback)

"It looks like a scar, the scar of Yuri" JaeJin thought.

"JaeJin?" SeoHyun asked, waving her hands in his eyes.

"Oh why?" JaeJin asked.

"Do you have extra curtains?" SeoHyun asked

"Oh, uhmm, actually we d-" JaeJin was cutted off when SeoHyun stared at the window.

Suddenly, SeoHyun opened the window and shouted.
"Yoona!!!!"

Yoona looked from the gate and saw SeoHyun in the window of the twin's house.

"SeoHyun!" Yoona waved her hand.

"Who is she?" KyuHyun asked.

"Oh, my best friend, Wait, why is she in your brother's house?" Yoona said.

"Yeah" KyuHyun said.

"Uhmm Aheemm" JiShin coughed to get their attention.

"Oh, let's go first to their house" KyuHyun said.

"Okay" Yoona said as she pulled JiShin.
.
.
.

"Annyeong" Yoona smiled at MinHwan.

"Whoah, Hyung!" MinHwan shouted.

"Oh, who is she?" MinHwan said as he smiled at JiShin.

"She is JiShin" Yoona said "My sister" She added.

"Wow! She's also pretty! right Hyung!" MinHwan cheered as usual. He is the hyper one, even if it's only a simlpe thing, it's a very big thing for him.

"Aisshhh, this house is a mess, go back to our house now" KyuHyun said as he looked around.

"We are just starting to clean this mess" JaeJin said, joining the discussion.

"Yoona! I missed you, where have you been a day ago?" SeoHyun smiled as she popped out on JaeJin's back.

"Oh, I am so glad, you'll meet her" Yoona said, putting JiShin closer to her.

"Her?" SeoHyun asked.

"Yeah, JiShin, she is SeoHyun, my best friend, SeoHyun, she is JiShin my sister" Yoona proudly introduced JiShin as JiShin bowed her head and smiled halfheartedly at them.

"Your Twin sister? JaeJin, just like us, fraternal!" MinHwan said.

"Oh, let's talk about that, c'mmon Yoona, let's go to your house, because, this place is a very big mess" SeoHyun laughed.

"MinHwan JaeJin!" KyuHyun slapped their heads.

"Hyung!" The twins whined.

"How come you are my brothers!! Aren't you ashame of yourselves? A girl will clean you own house! She's not your maid! stupid!" KyuHyun scolded his brothers slightly as the three girls laughed at the same time.

"I didn't thought you are so harsh" JiShin murmured.

"What?" KyuHyun raised an eyebrow.

"I said, I didn't thought you have siblings cuter than you" JiShin said and the girls chuckled.

"Aisshhh, let's have a break, I am so tired cleaning all of these" SeoHyun said wiping her sweat.

"Who told you to do so?" JaeJin said.

"Yah I helped you and th-"

"Ayeeiii, is this a new love team?" JiShin teased.

"OMO, Minhwan is jealous!" Yoona teased the same way.

"Don't worry SeoHyun, they are not meant for you, they are bad guys" KyuHyun laughed.
.
.
.
.

MinHwan, JaeJin and KyuHyun sit at the couch
While Yoona, JiShin and SeoHyun were preparing snacks.

"Hyung, why are you here?" JaeJin asked.

"Well, First of all, I drive them home, second I have something important to tell you" KyuHyun said.

"What is it?" MinHwan asked.

"The food is ready!!" SeoHyun said as she hold one tray and put it in the center table.

Then, the girls also sit down at the sofa.

"JaeJin. MinHwan, remember Kim Yuri's family?" KyuHyun asked.

"Kim Yuri?" MinHwan and JaeJin said.

"Yeah, our business partner" KyuHyun said.

"JaeJin your first crush!" MinHwan teased "She's alive ahahah!" MinHwan added.

(MinHwan's POV Flashback)

We are classmates.
the 4 year old Yuri, MinHwan and JaeJin in our pre-school years.

"JaeJin!!" A 4 year old Yuri waved her hands.

"Hi" JaeJin said.

"We will go back to America" Yuri sighed. "I hope to see you again when I came back here in Korea" Yuri added.

"Why? Why are you going to America?" I asked sadly.

"My parents want to have a vacation, but, don't worry after a month, we will go back here, I assure you" Yuri said.

"You can have this" Yuri smiled. "My hair clip, that one is special, when I come back, buy me a new one okay!" Yuri smiled.

"Yah where is my remembrance!" Yuri pouted.

"That scar, the scar hehe" JaeJin laughed.

"Miwohaeyo!I hate you!" Yuri pouted.

"Ayeeeiiii!!" JaeJin and Yuri were surprised when I popped out in JaeJin's back.

Well, he is JaeJin's first crush, that's why I always .
The sad thing is we heard that, she died in a plane crash going back to Korea.
Her mom and dad were safe, but after the accident, they never saw Yuri at that time.
But after 4 years,we heard that they found Yuri, but she had an amnesia.
(End of Flachback)

"And because of that, JaeJin smiled again! Ayeeii!!! My brother will see Yuri again!!" MinHwan cheered.

JaeJin rolled his eyes and slapped his head "Pabo!"

"Actually, we all have a small world! Yuri is our classmate, she is also in a culinary class, she is Tiffany's sister, that my Siwon Oppa helped before, and she is Kibum's cousin...Yoon- that's all!" SeoHyun said and slightly sighed as she looked at Yoona.

She cutted Kibum's part. She knows, Yoona will be upset.
"Aisshhh..they just make things harder" SeoHyun thought.

"Wow, a very long story, we should get along together!" MinHwan said as he gave SeoHyun a high five.

"So are you coming with me? It will be this afternoon, Mom requested it, she wants you to meet Yuri again and Since they are our business partners" KyuHyun said.

"That's all?" JaeJin said plainly. "Oh, I know deep inside, JaeJin wants to see her" MinHwan teased.

"MinHwan, we have to practice for our band right" JaeJin said.

"Oh men, yeah, Hyung we still have band practice" MinHwan said.

"Forget about that practice okay" KyuHyun commanded with his eyebrow crossed and the twins sighed.

"Aisshhh, he is really hot tempered" JiShin murmured.

"What? Missy?" KyuHyun said sarcastically.

"Oh, nothing I said You look so cute especially when your nose crinkles and your eyebrows are crossed" JiShin said and all of them laughed.
.
.
.

"Aisshhhh.. why do we have to do this" JaeJin said as he looked at the mirror and straightened his shirt.

"Ayeeeii, you must look handsome in front of her" SeoHyun teased as she helped him arrange his hair. "I tell you, she is really pretty" She added.

As SeoHyun helped him, JaeJin keeps on looking on her neck.
"It looks like the scar or Yuri" JaeJin thought.

"Yah, why do you keep on looking at my scar" SeoHyun asked.

"It looks familiar" JaeJin said as he touched it. "Yuri" he whispered.

"Yuri?" She thought."Wow, you missed Yuri?" SeoHyun laughed.

SeoHyun felt really weird that's why he changed the topic. "Wow, Do you need to use your hair band?" SeoHyun laughed as she showed the red hair band of JaeJin.

"Silly" JaeJin said sarcastically.

"JaeJin! HongKi, SeungHyun and JongHun are here!" MinHwan shouted.

JaeJin and SeoHyun walked out of the room and saw JongHun, HongKi, and SeungHyun.
JaeJin and MinHwan are included in a band.
They always join contests and sometimes, they are invited in some parties and events.
Their group, F.T. Island, is not yet really known.

(A/N: In the story, they are not yet known okay?? And they are just ordinary people who just came up with a simple bad, and performing for fun ^_^)

"Hi SeungHyun!" SeoHyun smiled at her high school classmate.

"Annyeong haseyo!" the three guys said.

"So are we going to practice now?" HongKi asked.

"Guys, we cannot come, because, we have something important to do" MinHwan said.

"But,our performance, this night is our performance, this night" JongHun, the leader, said.

"Yeah, but I know we can still make it" JaeJin said. "We'll try our best to come, I swear" He added.

"Aha! I have an idea........" SeoHyun whispered at MinHwan.

"Let's go" KyuHyun said.

"Guys, see you later" MinHwan winked at SeoHyun and JaeJin followed.
.
.
.

KyuHyun was driving the car while Minhwan is still tapping his legs as if he is drumming and JaeJin who's listening in his I-pod.

"MinHwan stop tapping your legs" KyuHyun said.

"Hyung, can you stop the car? We must practice because of our performance this night" JaeJin pleaded.

"JaeJin is that more import-"

"Hyung it is important" JaeJin cutted him. "You know that is the reason why we left the house" JaeJin sighed.

"Because mom doesn't want us to be in a band, she also wants us to become like you, A PROFESSIONAL" MinHwan sighed.

"But it's just a simple dream, to perform with our guitar and drum sticks, with our voices, and have fun, But Mom doesn't want it, and we left the house" JaeJin said.

"It hurts being compared with you" MinHwan said "But this is what we want" JaeJin continued.

KyuHyun sighed. All is clear now, it's a very stupid reason,because of a very simple band, they will left the house just for their simple dream, but it's important to them.Plus, they are always compared with him.

"Sorry guys, but Mom wants to see you" KyuHyun said as the twins sighed.

"We are here" KyuHyun said as he stopped the car and opened the door.

"Yah, Ayeeeiiii" Minhwan teased JaeJin.

"I am thinking of t-"

"Yuri" MinHwan cutted him and laughed.

"Nope, about performance later" JaeJin said.

"Don't worry, we have planned for it, we can still perform" Minhwan whispered and assured JaeJin.

"Guys" KyuHyun shouted.

JaeJin and MinHwan walked slowly and saw their mom talking with Yuri's father.

"Mom?" They asked with a confused look.

"Oh my sons!" Their mom kissed them in their cheeks.

"Mom, I thought you are n-"

"I am alright, My doctor said, I can go home, so I talked with your Uncle right now" Their mom assured them "Besides, your friend is waiting for you" She smiled.

"Where is she!" Minhwan asked. "At the backyard" She answered.

MinHwan hurriedly pulled JaeJin in the backyard.
.
.
.

"Unnie, are you sure, they are really my friends?" Yuri asked.

"Neh, maybe you can't remember it, you were just 4 years old, and pre-school times, it's been so long, but I am sure they could still remember you" Tiffany said.

"And besides, they are also worried when they heard you are lost" Tiffany said. "Especially, JaeJin" She added.

"Really? I think he is a good person" Yuri smiled.

"Here they are" KyuHyun said.

Yuri and Tiffany looked back and saw MinHwan and JaeJin.

"KyuHyun, I think we must leave them first to have some chat" Tiffany dragged KyuHyun inside the house.

Minhwan smiled and pushed JaeJin in front of Yuri.
"Bro, talk to her, Aisshhh" MinHwan said.

"Hi, I am Yuri" Yuri shook hands with JaeJin.

"Uhmm, my sister told me, that the two of you are my friends before? and we are classmates" Yuri said.

"Yeah, You are the first crush of J-"
JaeJin closed MinHwan's mouth with the use of his hands.

"The two of you are so funny" Yuri laughed.

"He is just shy" MinHwan put away JaeJin's hands.

"Okay, uhmm, what are we going to do now?" Yuri asked.

"Come with us" Minhwan pulled Yuri.

"Yah, where are we going?" JaeJin asked.

"Let's practice, let Yuri and SeoHyun be our first audience" MinHwan said.

"Yah, what are you planning to do" JaeJin whispered.

Then, they saw a limo outside the house.
"Guys!" HongKi waved his hands as he called the three.

"Wait, we will leave?" Yuri asked.

"Don't worry It will be fun" Minhwan said as he go inside the limo.

"I am sorry for this" JaeJin said shyly. "You know, my twin brother is weird" He added as he scratched his head.

"It's okay" Yuri smiled. "I trust you" She added.