Just like before

Reasons

"Appa we are Home!"

Yoona said happily as she pushed the wheelchair of his father.
Mr. Lee was surprised and glad, he is happy to be back home.
Everything was changed-from the curtains to the couch, the lights and the kitchen-all are fixed.

He is getting teary-eyed.
Just then, Yoona noticed him and said "Dad, don't cry"
"I am just happy" her father said.

Yoona and his father go inside the house as Donghae and Kibum bring up some things inside.

"Home sweet home!" Donghae shouted happily.

"Yeah, Just like before, I am here again, staying with you guys" Mr. Lee said "Thank you" He said as he looked at the three of them.

"Group hug?" Donghae suggested.

"Group hug!!" Someone shouted.

They all looked at the person beside the door and it's no other than Siwon "Welcome back Uncle!!"

"Group hug!!!" Kibum shouted and all of them hugged each other.

For Yoona, she felt perfect just like before.
Just like before when her 3 closest friends, Kibum, Siwon and Donghae, saved her, when she became a part of their family, when she met SeoHyun and when she felt all the love that filled up those emptiness inside her.
It seems like all the things that happened before came back,
But with the two of them? She doesn't know if everything will be the same for Kibum and to her just like before.
She sighed because of the thought.

"C'mmon let's prepare food for Appa" Donghae suggested snapping the thoughts of Yoona.

"Sure, I'll cook" Yoona said "Cook what? cook pastries? can you even bake?" Donghae teased and Siwon laughed.

"How dare you Oppa? After all those years that I cooked for you?" Yoona said as she pouted

"I'll cook for dad" Yoona faced Mr. Lee "I know you missed my food" She smiled.

"And how about the two of you? As far as I know you can only make coffee" Kibum added and Mr. Lee laughed.

"Well, I bet Yoona is now better in cooking" Mr. Lee said "I am starving, make it fast okay? I want the four of you to cook for me again" Mr. Lee said.

Mr. Lee chuckled as he saw the four go to the kitchen together.
Just like the old times, those four kids competing who will have the best food that they cook.
He can still remember what they cooked for him, They all cooked pancakes, but he chose Yoona's food.
No he wonders what the four of them will prepare.

He is really happy. Happy to see the four acting like kids.
But he knows there is something wrong, there is something wrong with her daughter and Kibum.

"Yoona can you please get the soy sauce?" Donghae asked.

"Where?" She asked "There" Donghae pointed the soy sauce near Kibum.

"Why don't you get it yourself?" Yoona said glaring at Donghae.

"Okay"
Donghae said as he go beside Kibum and get the soy sauce but he intentionally moved Kibum closer to Yoona.
Kibum slightly moved Yoona with Donghae's force.
He glared at Donghae as Donghae winked.

He chuckled and said "Oooppss.. mianhe"

Siwon just whistled as if nothing happened while Yoona just continued working on her food trying to ignore her brother.

Mr. Lee's eyes roamed all over the house.
He can say that everything changed a lot, well except for his old same room, but from the curtains to the lights and to the setting of the house.He sighed.
He sighed as he counted the number of days and months that Donghae worked hard for his hospital bills and for Yoona.

"Appa" Yoona said as she hugged his father from his back. "The food is ready"

"Really?" Mr. Lee said gladly "Choose the best okay?" Yoona said as she winked on him.

"Aisshhh you are still the best" Mr. Lee smiled

They sit all together in one table with Mr. Lee on the center and from left to right were Donghae, Yoona, KyuHyun and Kibum.

"We want you Uncle to taste the foods first and then you must choose one before we tell you who cooked the dish" Siwon said and then Mr. Lee started tasting the food.

Mr. Lee chuckled "They are all delicious" he smiled.
"Uncle choose one" Kibum said.

"What do you want, Chapchae, kimbap, kimchi, or bibimbap?" Donghae asked.

"They are all good, but I like Chapchae" Mr. Lee said

"I win!" Yoona smiled as she cheered. Donghae pouted as Yoona stuck out her tongue on him.

"It's just like before" Siwon chukled "Yoona still won"

"Of course because she's my only girl" Mr. Lee said "I love you Appa" Yoona smiled "And besides how could I forget Yoona's pancake with a happy face design made out of syrup" Mr. Lee chuckled.

"It was her gift for you right Kibum?" Mr. Lee said as he looked at Kibum.

"N-n-neh" Kibum said in a very low tone

As Mr. Lee opened up the topic about Yoona and Kibum, Everything became awkward for the two of them.

"Appa, you are really pushing the Yoona and Kibum loveteam right?" Donghae said and Siwon laughed.

"Why? Anything wrong? I think Yoona still have a crush on Kibum" Mr. Lee teased

"So what do you think... Kibum?" Donghae asked Kibum but Kibum just chuckled.

"Appa" Yoona pouted at her father "Let's just eat okay?" She added as she changed the topic.

Kibum stared at Yoona for some minutes. He noticed Yoona's reaction when her father brought up the topic about them.
He sighed.

Mr. Lee noticed it all. "What's happening between them?" He thought.
------------------------------------------------
Jishin, SeoHyun, Yuri, SooYoung and ShinHye go upstairs into their respective rooms.
SeoHyun and Yuri is in one room with SooYoung, ShinHye and Jishin shared one room as well.

SooYoung opened the door and Jishin saw how big the room was .
ShinHye suddenly jumped into one bed just like a kid and then she started to throw a pillow to SooYoung.

"Kya!" SooYoung said. "Mianhe" ShinHye stuck out her tongue.

When everyone was settled in their beds, SooYoung started to turn off the lights.

"Goodnight guys!" SooYoung shouted "Goodnight!" MinHwan shouted as well.

The lights were turned off and everyone go to sleep.
Well.. except for Jishin.

Jishin looked around and saw SooYoung and ShinHye already fall asleep.
She tried closing her eyes but she still can't sleep.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20..."

Jishin also tried to count numbers "78,79,80..." but still it doesn't work.

"Aigooooo" Jishin sighed "100" she whispered.

Jishin just jump off from her bed slowly and silently, grabbed her phone and wear her flip flops.
She sneaked outside of the room without making noise.

She successfully went outside of the house and sit on the side of the bench.
She keeps on thinking of her nephew and her real sister.

"How are they?" Jishin thought "I hope they are fine" she added to her mind.

"BOO!"

Jishin was surprised and laughed upon recognizing that ShinHye is there.

"You scared me, why do you always pop out just like a mushroom?" Jishin said but ShinHye just stuck out her tongue.

"So let's talk" ShinHye said "I missed you"

Jishin just chuckled.

“So how did you and KyuHyun met?” ShinHye asked curiously.

“It’s a very long story” Jishin said “It’s because of a friend whom I treated as a sister as well,uhmmm... she is Yoona”

“So.. that Yoona introduced KyuHyun to you?” ShinHye asked "Neh"

"After that you became friends?" "Neh"

"Oh" ShinHye whispered.

"How about you and KyuHyun?" Jishin asked "If you don't mind" She added.

"It's also a very long story" ShinHye said.

"Mind if..uhmmm...would you mind if you tell me?" Jishin asked.

"It's summer and SooYoung introduced me to KyuHyun, we are neighbors here in our townhouse and I am 2 years older than him" ShinHye said "I became his Noona and we became close friends since SooYoung is my best friend, When his father died he decided to go to America for studies and coincidentally my father and I will move to America because of his work" She continued.

"We became closer and closer, We are more like siblings. Actually my father and I don't have a permanent home, I mean we always move from one place into another because of his work as an environmentalist.And when I left America to move to France, we lost our communication.. well actually SooYoung and I still have, but with KyuHyun, there is no communication at all. Since then everything changed. When you get to know me in the company for 2 years, That's the time that I am already working but he is still finishing his Masterals. I still know what is happening to his life but I don't know if he knows mine. I wanted to bring back the old KyuHyun and ShinHye but I don't know how" ShinHye said

"Maybe he got mad when I left" She sighed "Definitely he is mad" ShinHye added.

"Just talk to him, he'll understand you" Jishin said

"Tell me, is KyuHyun courting you?" ShinHye asked and Jishin's eye's widened.

"Definitely no" Jishin defensed "A big no no" Jishin added.

"Oh well" ShinHye paused "Perhaps you are the first one whom KyuHyun brought here"

"What do you mean?" Jishin asked.

"This place is so special to KyuHyun, he told me that if he loves someone that girl will be the first one whom he'll bring here" ShinHye explained.

Jishin chuckled "No ShinHye, It's not possible, and besides, he brought me here for me to see you again since he found out that we are old colleagues" She explained.

"There is no guarantee that he likes me, no.. never" Jishin laughed.

"Well if that is the case, he's still my boy" ShinHye laughed "Because he told me that if he haven't love someone yet, he'll be my KyuHyun" ShinHye added as she chuckled.

"I want to bring back the old times, just like before, I missed him actually" She said and sighed.

"Uhmmm let's go inside, it is getting foggy here" Jishin said as she stood up and helped ShinHye to get up.

KyuHyun get up from his bed because it became his habit to go to the kitchen during night time since he always feel thirsty and he always drink milk and sometimes coffee before he sleeps.
He prepared his box of milk from the refrigerator and poured the milk in an empty glass.
But he decided to use the comfort room first so he left the glass of milk on the table.

"Jishin, aren't you going to sleep?" ShinHye asked as she walked upstairs

"I'll just drink something, I am thirsty" Jishin said "Okay, sleep after that okay?" ShinHye said as she entered the room.

Jishin headed to the kitchen and saw a glass of milk.
"Whew" she whispered as she get the glass and started to drink it.

"Yah what are you doing here?"

Jishin was surprised that when she faced the person who spoke, she spit the milk in his face.
Upon recognizing that it was KyuHyun, she bit her lip and said "Kyu..hyun"

"Look, I am sorry" Jishin said as she quickly get her handkerchief on her pocket and wiped his face.

"Yah" KyuHyun hold her wrist and stopped her from wiping his face.

They looked at each other for some seconds and Jishin spoke "I am sorry KyuHyun"

"Why did you drink my milk anyways?" KyuHyun asked as he put off his hand on her wrist.

"I am actually thirsty" Jishin shyly said "I always drink water or milk at night if I can't sleep" Jishin explained.

"Oh, I am really sorry" Jishin bowed her head and quickly left.

KyuHyun chuckled as he used Jishin's handkerchief in wiping off the mess on his face. "Silly" He whispered as he put her handkerchief on his pocket.
-------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY SeoHyun together with Yuri and SooYoung woke up early.

"Where is Jishin and Shinhye Unnie?" Yuri asked.

"Oh, yeah, ShinHye is still in the room and I haven't seen Jishin " Sooyoung answered.
.
.
.

Jishin opened the door slightly on KyuHyun's room and saw him sleeping.
She entered his room without making noise.
KyuHyun is peacefully sleeping as Jishin stared at him for a minute.

"You know you are so cute...yet so grumpy..neh, neh, you are also funny, and....whatever.." Jishin whispered "Aisshhhh, I am sorry if I drank your milk last night and for spitting the milk on your face" she added.

"Here, I have bought a box of milk for you and I hope you'll drink it okay?" Jishin whispered as she placed the milk on his table beside his bed.

Jishin stood up and walked silently and go outside.

KyuHyun opened his eyes and chuckled as he saw the milk on his table.

"Silly" KyuHyun whispered as he opened the lid of the milk and drink it.

"KyuHyun?"

KyuHyun looked up and saw ShinHye smiling on him "SooYoung calls you for breakfast" She said "Hurry up okay?" She added as she left.

"About my party" ShinHye said "I want all of you to come"

"But Noona, We need to go back to Seoul tonight" MinHwan said "I think we can't go" JaeJin added.

"Aigooo" ShinHye sighed "Well at least Kyu, SooYoung and Jishin will come right?"

"Bwoh???" Jishin said as she looked at KyuHyun.

"Please please please" ShinHye pleaded "And besides, it's our day Jishin so you need to come or else... hmpp" ShinHye pouted.

"Don't worry Jishin, I'll talk to Yoona and tell her that you can't come back with us" Yuri said.

"Please?" ShinHye showed her puppy eyes at Jishin.
Jishin chuckled and then she nodded.

"Yes!" ShinHye cheered. "By the way, I have to go since I'll have to meet up Mr. Song Li today, so see you guys" ShinHye said as she stood up and waved her hands.

While KyuHyun just looked every step of ShinHye as if he is in deep thoughts. Jishin sighed.
.
.
.

"Where are we?" SeoHyun asked.

"Tada!! We are fishing there at our yacht" MinHwan said.

"Really!" Yuri and SeoHyun cheered.

"Neh, so let's go!" MinHwan shouted and smiled.

The four go inside the yacht and Minhwan prepared for their fishing tools.
SeoHyun being amazed on what is inside, she roamed around inside. but then she slipped over the floor that made her fall and her head was hit on the table.

"Ah!" SeoHyun shouted.

"SeoHyun"

JaeJin quickly ran towards her. "Are you alright?"

"Oh..neh.. I am so clumsy, mianhe" SeoHyun said with a peace sign.

"Are you fine?" MinHwan asked "Neh" SeoHyun answered as Minhwan helped her get up.

JaeJin sighed as he looked seriously on SeoHyun.
And MinHwan noticed it all.

"Guys?" Yuri said as she go inside "Everything okay?"

"Neh neh" JaeJin answered as he lead Yuri outside.

The four of them are now fishing.
MinHwan teach SeoHyun while JaeJin on Yuri.
It was a happy atmosphere, especially when they caught some fish, and they enjoyed fishing.
But for MinHwan, he can feel there is something on JaeJin that he needs to know.
.
.
.

"KyuHyun" Jishin said. "Hmmm?"

"I don't want to go to the party" Jishin spoke "I want to go back home"

"Aissshhhh, don't worry" KyuHyun said

"But I don't have anything to wear, and besides I don't want my old colleagues to see me like this" Jishin sighed.

"For now I have to go, I will meet up someone tonight and.."

"Here" KyuHyun gave a paperbag "What is this for?" Jishin asked.

"I might not come home tonight so I'll just pick you up at 7:00 tomorrow.. go to the party okay" KyuHyun explained and then he turned his back and left.

"But w-"

Jishin paused as she looked what is inside the bag. Her eyes widened seeing a pink dress and a pair of high heels.
"But.." Jishin whispered but in the end she smiled.

"I never thought he'll buy me this dress" She smiled at herself.
.
.

"JaeJin can we talk for a moment?" Minhwan asked seriously and JaeJin just followed leaving SeoHyun and Yuri at the bench near the townhouse.

There is something different on the way JaeJin looks at SeoHyun, and Minhwan can notice it.
From the reaction of JaeJin when SeoHyun nearly fell on the stairs of the yacht, from his stares and from the things that JaeJin do for SeoHyun, Minhwan can see it all.

"JaeJin" MinHwan seriously said.

"What"

"Tell me do you like her?"

"Like who?"

"Tell it to me straight, do you like SeoHyun?"

"Why are you asking that" JaeJin looked on the other way.

"If not, then good" MinHwan said "What?" JaeJin asked.

"I can see how you stare and look at SeoHyun" He spoke.

"JaeJin, since our childhood I always give everything to you" Minhwan paused "Even Yuri" he continued.

"Yuri is also special to me, but when I saw your efforts on her, I supported you all the way, I cried with you when we found out that she might be dead, I cheered for joy when we knew that she's still alive , and now I am happy for you because you are with her again and I-"

"So your point is I must give way for you and SeoHyun" JaeJin cut him off but Minhwan didn't answer.

"You think that I also like her and I might get her away from you" JaeJin said.

"Don't worry I don't like her" JaeJin said "So are we done here?" JaeJin was so upset as he left Minhwan alone.

From a far, JaeJin grabbed Yuri's hand and go to the other place, While Minhwan sighed as he go to SeoHyun.

"What happened?" SeoHyun asked him.

"Nothing" Minhwan's bothered face became bright as he answered. "Let's go?" He said as he smiled and hold SeoHyun's hands.

As the four of them go back home, They decided to have a rest.Yuri headed to her room same as Minhwan.
But SeoHyun, being curious about the attic, she go upstairs and entered the attic.

SeoHyun saw a lots of things that she is sure, it was from the twin's childhood. There are lots of toys and books too.
But one thing that caught her eye is the old clarinet on the small transparent box.

She opened it and wiped it's mouthpiece, and she started playing a beautiful melody that caught JaeJin's attention.

JaeJin was reading a book when he heard that tune.

"Yuri" he whispered.

"Who are you?"

"Bwohyo?"

"Who are you?"

"I am SeoHyun, Are you out of you mind?"

JaeJin let go of her. He looked at her and asked "How do you know that piece?"

"Well I just know how to play the clarinet when I was.. I think 7 years old and I don't know why but I learned this piece without someone who taught me how to" SeoHyun said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Nothing" JaeJin said "Mianhe" he apologized and left SeoHyun alone at the attic

"She knows how to play that clarinet...Whenever I think of the past Yuri, I always think of SeoHyun. The Yuri today is a way different than the Yuri before. Why does I have this feeling that SeoHyun is.... no.. no... She can't be.. but she always remind me of the old Yuri.... Was it just coincidental?..Who are you SeoHyun?" JaeJin thought.

to be continued......
------------------------------------------

PREVIEW:

"Do you really want me to get away from you?"

"N-n-n-eh" Her voice is shaking
Yoona looked at the sky to refrain herself from crying.

"Then tell me that you don't love me anymore"

Yoona didn't answer.
But still Kibum hugged her and said "Then you still love me right? right?"

"Kibum, I didn't..."

.
.

"Kibum, I just want to ask if.. why are you so good to me" She asked.

"You are my boyfriend aren't you?" Jessica chuckled "Joke" she quickly added.

"Well if you are not my boyfriend, you are my bestfriend perhaps, just like Tiffany, Yuri and Donghae" Jessica said as if she doesn't know anything.

"Yes..I am" Kibum whispered. "Bwohyo?" Jessica said with her eyes wide open.