A Secret with Mr. Fishy

Reasons

Donghae is riding a motorcycle to deliver for the cafe.

"Aissshhhh, One more to go, and I can go back to the cafe, and I will go home, Aisshh, this day is tiring" Donghae said.

He saw the red light that's why he stopped for a while.
Just then, he saw a car that will hit the truck.

"Oh my god" Donghae whispered.

He watched the whole scene. The car turned left to avoid the truck.
The truck hit the light post.

"Aissshhh, this very fine day,but, another car accident!" Donghae thought.

Since, no one is around, he managed to help the person in the car.

As he go closer, he saw a very familiar face.

"Omo... It's Jessica? wait was it my eye or it is really Jessica?" He thought as he looked at the window.

Then Slowly, Jessica moved her head.

"Jessica? Jessica! Help Help!" Someone shouted.

Jessica tried to look but her eyesight got blurry.

"Jessica it's me, Dong-"

She closed her eyes and whispered "Ki..bum..ahh".

"Jessica! Help!" Donghae shouted.

"Open the door!!!" Donghae shouted as he tried to open the door.

Since the front door was locked, her used the door at the back, and luckily, he opened it, and tried to wake up Jessica.

"Hey, wake up, please aisshh!!!" Donghae said slowly shaking her shoulders.

"Aisshh! Jessica, can you hear me!" Donghae said but Jessica didn't respond.

He was relieved when he heard a siren.
.
.
.
.

"Mianhandago"
JiShin said as she pushed her sister away and run away from home.

She is crying all the way. She doesn't know where to go that's why, she decided to have a rest at the park. She sit down and buried her face in her hands.

"You are here"

JiShin looked up and she was surprised that she is there.

"Why are you here?" JiShin asked.

"It's because, A while ago, I really want to follow you, but you are so fast, I don't know why, but I found you here" Yoona said.

JiShin was relieved. "I thought she followed me all the way" She thought.

"JiShin, why are you here? Why do you have a bag?" Yoona asked.

"Well, I will find another apartment" JiShin lied.
She didn't tell that she go out from her sister's place.

"Why? JiShin, you are my sister, I must help you, We must be together" Yoona said.

"But I am not your sister, I still don't know you" JiShin said.

"I understand, I know you will still not believe me, But, even if you can't remember me, I know you are YoonMi, and no matter what happens, I must help you" Yoona said.

"I tell you, I am not YoonMi" JiShin said.

Yoona sighed. "Okay, but I will not give up, I will help you remember everything, Just let me be with you, Let me be your family" Yoona said.

"Let me take you home" Yoona looked at her.

JiShin swallowed and thought "God, she wants me to bring me to her house, but, this is so wrong, I must stand for myself, and besides, she is not my sister, I am nothing to her, we are not even friends" She said to her mind.

"Trust me, okay, just think of me as a friend, please, come with me" Yoona said.

"But I am nothing to you, I tell you I w-"

"How can I get your trust? JiShin, just think of this as a little help, If you don't want to stay with me for long, even a week, I will be happy, Just let me help you and be with you" Yoona said.

"Aissshhh, okay, I have nowhere to go to, but, this is still wrong, I don't need her help" JiShin thought.

"Please" Yoona said.

"Please, even just this time, believe me" Yoona said.

"I am sorry" JiShin refused as she stood up and turned her back.

But Yoona was so eager that she hugged JiShin and don't want to let her go.

"Let me go" JiShin said.

"Please, YoonMi" Yoona cried.

JiShin sighed and broke the hug.
She gave up. "I think she will not stop bugging me" She thought.

"Okay, just this night, after that, I will go out and leave her, This is wrong but she really wants me to be with her. Aissshh, even if I tell her that I am not her sister, she really believes that I am. Look, I don't want to use this situation just to find another place to live, but.. okay, just this time JiShin, just this time" JiShin thought.

"If I come with you, just promise me, stop calling me YoonMi, and I always remember I am not your sister" JiShin said.

Yoona didn't speak, but she smiled in front of her.
.
.
.
.
.

Jessica opened her eyes.
She saw she is not in her room.
She looked around and saw no one.

"Where am I?" She asked herself.

"Finally you are awake!"

She looked at the door, and It was Donghae smiling at her.

"Why are you here? Why I am here?" Jessica asked.

"Miss Whosoever, don't tell me, you forgot your name, and you don't know anything or else.." Donghae go closer to her.

Jessica laughed a bit and said
"Yah, I have a name, Fishy" Jessica said weakly.

Donghae laughed hardly and said "At least you didn't lose your memory" He said.

"It will be good if I just loose my memory.. So I can't have any problems, Right" Jessica is now teary eyed.

"No, It's not good to lose your memory, you will not remember Mr. Fishy" Donghae laughed.

"It's good not to remember anything" Jessica sighed.

Jessica remained silent while Donghae is just there beside her.

"May I ask, why are you here?" Jessica asked.

"I am riding my motorbike and then I saw the accident" Donghae said.

"Did you get hurt?" Jessica asked.

"Wow, I am so surprised, Of course I am alright, It's you who should be taken care of, Chalginaesoyo?" Donghae said.

"Chalginaeyo" Jessica replied.

"How about the truck? my car?" Jessica asked.

"Aiisshhhh, your license is now in the police, the driver of the truck was drunk, and it was really your fault, because you didn't see the red light, Aissshh, plus the driver of that stupid truck, next time, look for thr lights" Dongahe said.

"Okay, Thank you Mister Fishy" Jessica bowed her head.

"Yah, I also have a name, I am Donghae, so call me Donghae" Donghae said.

"Call me Jessica" Jessica said.

"Okay" Donghae smiled.

Donghae keeps on talking and talking and talking while Jessica is preoccupied with her thoughts.

"Aissshh, are you listening?" Donghae said.

"Mian, I am just tired" Jessica said.

"Aisshh, I forgot, you must rest right, Aiissshh, stupid Fishy" Dongahe said as he poke himself.

"You know, I realized, you are also kind" Jessica said.

"Of course I am, how many times did I save you? twice right" He is so proud of himself.

Jessica just nod and bowed her head. She seems so sad.

"I know, you want to see someone" Donghae said.

Jessica didn't answer.

"Don't worry, I already called SeoHyun and tell her to inform Yuri that you are here" Donghae said.

"Thank You, and I am sorry for the trouble" Jessica said.

"Let m e count how many times you thanked and apologized to me, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, "

"Mr. Fishy, stop counting, okay, just shut your mouth" Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Fishy, just remain silent and go to the flow okay, please, okay, please! Don't say anything!" Jessica whispered.

"Huh?" Donghae looked confused.

The door opened and she saw Yuri and Tiffany in the door.

"Oh My, Jessica!" Yuri said as she quickly go to her.

Jessica is just there looking straight in the ceiling.

"Jessica?" Tiffany asked.

But Jessica didn't make a move, she even don't look at her.

"What happened Donghae?" Yuri asked.

"Uh-Oh, I think I am getting Jessica" Donghae thought.

"She is still on shock, She doesn't know me" Donghae lied.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Tiffany said.

"I don't know what happened to her brain" Donghae said.

"Oh God" Tiffany hugged Yuri.

"Maybe she has a temporary amnesia, sooner or later, she can recover" Donghae lied again.

"Nice one Fishy, I'll kill you soon" Jessica said to her mind.

"I think we must call Kibum, Unnie" Yuri said.

"Let's go" Tiffany said and the two of them go out of the room for a while.

Suddenly, Jessica closed her fist and said " Lee DongHae, why did you do that!!!" She said with a higher tone.

"I thought, you like to have an amnesia" Donghae said.

"Yah! I just remained silent because I don't want to talk to them! not because I want to pretend that I-"

"Wow, you just gave me an idea, thank you Donghae" Jessica smiled a bit.

"Huh?"

"Let's continue this, I tell you, It's better to lose my memory" Jessica said.

"I am sorry, It's my fault, they gathered a wrong news!" Donghae sighed.

"Donghae thank you for helping me, Because of this, It will be easier for me to forget someone, someone I must really forget, for him to be happy" Jessica sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"If I lose my memory, I can help Kibum, to be with Yoona again, I can ignore him easily, knowing that I lose my memory, It will be easier to get away from him, and to get away from my broken heart" Jessica said.

"Huh?"

"Shut up and just go to the flow!" Jessica said.