Treehouse

Reasons

 

A few months later, Yoona lived well with the Lee Family. Even without a Mom, His new Appa and Brother loved her and protect her always. She is now satisfied with her new life.But the memory of Yoonmi, she's still not forgetting it. While looking at her necklace with a moon shaped pendant and their names printed on it, Everynight she prays that YoonMi is safe and doing well.

"YoonMi" Again, every night she never forgets to pray and cry.

Mom, Dad, I am sorry, my promise to you is broken. YoonMi is so far away from me, and I don't know where she is now. Mom, I am strong and I can live my life well but YoonMi is not, she's afraid and weak, and all I ask from you is please make her strong and happy even we are apart. Yoona said as she holds her necklace.

That is Yoona every night.

But When the day comes and shines, She becomes a Happy Yoona. She never let any sadness show up to her face. Kibum, Donghae, and Siwon always play with her everyday that filled joy and laughter to Yoona's broken heart. They become bestfriends and Yoona is very thankful for them.

"Unnie" A girl said

"SeoHyun" Yoona smiled.

SeoHyun is a very sweet girl. Like Yoona, she is also a adopted. SeoHyun is the adopted sister of Siwon. SeoHyun was found in a plane accident three years ago. Siwon's mother works near the place where the accident was, that's why Siwon's mom helped her and took care of her. 
SeoHyun suffered from amnesia. That's why when Siwon's mother founded her, they just give the name SeoHyun. Knowing that SeoHyun is just the same like her, She treated her as a sister. SeoHyun's presence makes her remember YoonMi.

"Unnie, Kibum Oppa, wants to see you" SeoHyun smiled.

They are always together. The group of bestfriends are always supporting each other. As usual, The boys always protect and care for both Yoona and SeoHyun. Donghae and Siwon treated them as a part of the family.

"Can I have atleast two hours of my time, with you?" Kibum asked Yoona.

"Sure" Yoona smiled.

"Ayiiieee" SeoHyun teased.

Kibum always make Yoona happy. Perhaps Kibum has a crush on her. But his heartbeat goes fast when Yoona is there beside him. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Mom I don't want to go back America!"

"You have no choice, We need to" His mother said "And besides I want you to see your cousin, remember Yuri?"

"Yuri? I thought she died 3 years ago in the plane crash?"

"No, she was already found, but she is sick, that's why we need to go, and besides you never seen her your entire life"

"We will go back just for her?!"

"Not actually Kibum, I want you to study there, besides" His mom paused "I want you also to meet Jessica, soon fiancee"

"No I don't want to go!"

"What bothers you not to go there!"

"I don't like Jessica, and Yuri, I-"

"No no, It's final"

Kibum walked out. He was so upset. He doesn't want to leave his friends Especially Yoona

The time now has come for Kibum to leave Korea. 
After 2 hours, they will leave the house to go to the airport.
But before he leaves, he sneaked out of his room and tip toed from his room till the outside of the gate. Successfully, no one sees him going our of their big house. As soon as Kibum was out he quickly go to Yoona's house.

"Kibum, why are you running?" Yoona, who's oblivious of what's happening, asked.

"He will be going to America" Donghae said and beside him are Siwon and SeoHyun.

"What?" Yoona asked with a sad face. "That's why you are asking 2 hours of your time with me?"

Donghae and the rest of them sighed.

"Come with me" Kibum pulled her and run.

"Where are they going?" SeoHyun asked.

"Well I think Kibum likes her" Siwon paused "Donghae, would you like to have a brother-in-law like Kibum?" Siwon asked.

"I don't know If Yoona likes him, how would I know?" Donghae replied.

"Oppa! you are not answering me!" SeoHyun whined.

"Sorry SeoHyun but we don't know either" Siwon said.
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is this place?" Yoona asked.

The place is covered with grass. There was a lake and a big tree.
And on the top of the big tree, is a small house, a treehouse. 

 

The treehouse was fixed and well-made. It has windows and a door. Its simple yet beautiful.
The leaves of the trees cover the back of the house which make it not too obvious that there is a treehouse. There was a ladder made of rope which you can climb up and go inside the house.

"Wait what is this? a house? a small house?" Yoona asked again.

"Yeah" Kibum smiled.

"Wow, there are birds in the cage,Wait,What's inside that treehouse?" Yoona asked excitedly.

"It's a love bird" Kibum said.

"What's inside?"

"Climb this ladder and you will see" Kibum said as she guided her in climbing the ladder.

"Hold me, hold me" Yoona said while holding Kibum tightly.

They finally go inside and the treehouse is simple.
There are pillows and a small blanket that fits a small room. There is also a curtain that covers the window. Kibum fixed the blanket and let Yoona sit on the floor.

"Kibum, how do you know this place?" Yoona asked.

"I made this treehouse by myself" Kibum said proudly.

"Huh! Your only an eight year old boy, how can you do this small treehouse" Yoona said.

"No, just kidding, my uncle help me do this" Kibum said.

Yoona smiled.

"Why do you build a treehouse?" She asked.

"For the two of us" Kibum said.

"The two of us?"

"When I become a man, I would like to marry someone like you" Kibum said as Yoona blushed.

"How do you say so? Marry me? Are you sure?" Yoona said while her cheeks turned red.

"Yoona, I love you" Kibum said

Yoona was about to protest but she felt a pair of lips touched hers. Kibum kissed her.

"Why did you kiss me?" Yoona said as she was surprised by Kibum.

"Yoona, I promise, I will come back to you and when we are in the right age, I will marry you and together we will go back to this place" Kibum said.

Yoona chuckled then spoke." So this will be our house?"

"Not really, but for now, we are just kids, so we don't need to have a big house, a small tree house can fit us" Kibum laughed.

Yoona looked at him seriously."Are you serious?"

"I promise you Yoona, and when I go to America, I promise you that I will send you letters, and I can also help you finding your sister" Kibum said.

"My sister?"

"Yeah"

"But promises are made and meant to be broken, How are you sure that you can make your promise?"

"Trust me" Kibum said.

Yoona sighed then give a smile.
"Well, I'll wait for you then" She said as she holded her hands.

"What if I propose to you now, Will you marry me someday?"

"Where is your ring?" Yoona teased.

"I may not have a ring for now, but I have this"

Kibum showed another pinwheel.

"Pinwheel again?" Yoona chuckled.

"When we grow up, I can give you a ring" Kibum said as he scratched his head.

"I'll take this" She said.

"There is nothing I can give to you, except this" 
Yoona get something on her bag and give it to Kibum.
It was their picture together with Donghae and Siwon at the park 2 weeks ago.

"You can still have that, so you can remember us always"
Yoona smiled.

"Maybe we are too young now, I am so young to tell you what I feel, but" Kibum paused "i really like you, I really, really love you, It's the first time I felt this way" Kibum said shyly.

"I don't know" Yoona sighed then smiled.

Kibum stand up and said," Let's ride a bike"

"I don't know how to" Yoona said.

"Let's go" Kibum pulled her.
.
.
.

"I still have one more hour left to be with you" Kibum said.

Outside the treehouse is a tandem bicycle.

"Who owns this bike?" Yoona asked.

"It's now yours" Kibum said.

"What?"

"I will leave this bike for you and Donghae" Kibum said.

"But I don't know how to"

"This bike is for pairs, A tandem bicycle is one that can be ridden by more than one rider, so Donghae can be with you while riding this one" Kibum said.

"But for now, it's you and me"

Kibum ride the bike in the front and Yoona at the back.
They both move their feet to pedal the bike.
They both enjoyed riding the bike, and they also used it in going back home.

"Kibum ah"

"Neh"

"Joaheyo"

"Huh? You just like me?" Kibum said who's a bit disappointed.

"Saranghe" Yoona shouted that made Kibum smile bigger.

"You love me?"

"Neh, and I will take care of our small house everyday" Yoona said.
.
.
.

"You are just on time Kibum" Donghae said as he stopped Kibum.

"Huh?"

"Your mom is here" Donghae pointed Kibum's Mom.

"Mom"

"Son, we need to go" Mrs. Kim said as she go inside the car.

"Donghae, Siwon" Kibum hugged the both of them.
Siwon sniffled while Donghae is totally crying.

"SeoHyun" Kibum hugged SeoHyun.

And Lastly, Yoona, who just fell silent.
Once Kibum hugged her, he don't want to let her go.
But the time is so fast and they need to change ways.

"Bye Yoona" Kibum said sadly as he go inside the car.

"Kibum" They shouted as the car go away.

"Kibum" A teardrop fell from Yoona's face.