How could you do this to her

Reasons

He stopped driving when he heard his phone ringing

"Yoboseyo"
"KyuHyun, are we going there now?"
"Neh, I'll be there in a few minutes"
"Wait, I am not in our house right now, Both of us"
"Where will I fetch you?"
"No, please fetch Jishin at the park because I am on my way to our house"
"Okay then"
"Thanks, bye"
"Bye"

KyuHyun's lips curled. 
Then he turned his way in going to the park.
.
.
.
.
"Kibum ah, Auntie have to go" Jishin said.

"Auntie I miss you" Kibum said.

"Bye bye, take care okay? Take care of your mom" Jishin smiled and walked away.

Jishin waited at the park.
"We will go somewhere and we will meet that KyuHyun boy?"

"What are we going to do there anyways?"

*Beep Beep*

She looked behind and saw no other than KyuHyun inside his car.
KyuHyun overtake his car and opened his window "Hop inside" he said.

"Why are you here?" JiShin asked. "Just go inside" KyuHyun commanded.

"Are you my boss? duh" JiShin whispered to herself.

KyuHyun rolled his eyes as he go outside and opened the door for JiShin. "Come inside our highness" KyuHYun said sarcastically.

"Come inside our highness" JiShin mimicked as she rolled her eyes as well and go inside the car.

After a few seconds, KyuHyun got inside and started driving.

"Our highness is not in a good mood right now, anything wrong?" KyuHyun asked.

"Well perhaps the time when I saw you, my mood came down and very bad" Jishin said sarcastically.

Whenever Jishin and KyuHyun sees each other, they are used to tease one another.

"By the way, why are you at the park?" KyuHyun asked.

"Nothing..uhmm, why did you fetch me? I thought Yoona will go with me" Jishin said.

"She asked me to go to the park and fetch our highness" KyuHyun said.

"Silly, Pabo" Jishin whispered. "I heard that missy" KyuHyun said pointing one finger on Jishin.

"So what?" Jishin chuckled.

"Where are we going?" She asked as she looked outside the window.

"We will go first to Yoona and then we will go to a special place" He answered.

"Special place?" She asked. "More like a castle for our highness" KyuHyun said.

"You know what, you are so annoying" Jishin said.

"Why is our highness annoyed so much?" KyuHyun laughed.

"Stop calling me highness!" Jishin made her voice louder.

"Okay our highness" KyuHyun said sarcastically.

Jishin gave up as she remained silent. She knows that KyuHyun will never stop teasing her.

"I won!" KyuHyun laughed.

"So?" Jishin stuck out her tongue to him.

After several minutes, They reached where Yoona is.
Yoona opened the door and said "Let's go now" 
It's seen on her face that she is really happy, and because of that Jishin smiled.

"Yoona-shhii, where are we going?" Jishin asked.

"We will go back to our old house" Yoona answered.

"Old house?" Jishin asked with a confused look.

"Your house way back..uhmm.. more than 12 years ago"

"I still don't get it" Jishin said.

"You'll know and you'll remember when we already come there" Yoona said.
.
.
.

Today they will be going to their old house.
The place where the Im family lived happily.

Yoona is so excited, yet she feels sad.
Excited because she'll see the place where she used to laugh, live and the place where she is filled with love.
The perfect place where her family lived peacefully before her life is twisted by fate.
Sad, because she'll never see her parent's again.

After an hour, they finally reached Im's residence.
KyuHyun shaken Jishin's shoulders to wake her up.

"Jishin-ah" KyuHYun said.

"Mmmmm"

"Jishin-ah"

"WaeyoOahhhhhhmmmmm"

"We are here"

Jishin opened her eyes and saw a big house.

"Where are we?" Jishin asked.

"Just go outside for you to find out, Look at Yoona, she is so happy" KyuHyun smiled.

Jishin smiled weakly as she rubbed her eyes and opened the door to go outside.

"Jishin-ah, this is our home, this is the place where we used to play and live happily with our Umma and Appa" Yoona shouted.

Jishin is now amazed in the place.
But still, she sighed.
"They seemed to be very happy on this beautiful place" She thought.

"Let's go inside" Yoona smiled as she pulled Jishin.

"She is so excited than I thought" KyuHyun chuckled as he followed them.

Roaming around, Yoona felt so glad to see this place again.
It's just like many years ago, YoonMi and Yoona used to play hide and seek, dolls and cars on that place.

"So what is our purpose in going here?" Jishin asked.

"I want to visit the place because I haven't been in here since the day when we seperated. And besides, I want you to remember something on this place" Yoona smiled broadly.

"But I can't really remember anything" Jishin thought.

"Uhhhmm, if this is our place, why don't we live here? Or move here?" Jishin asked.

"This place is still under the government" KyuHyun said.

"Since, they can't find any papers that will prove that this place will be for the two of you since you are the only family member that is left, the family company is now closed and all of your properties are on hold by the government." KyuHyun added.

"So it means we need to find the last papers of our parents? More like a testament?" Yoona asked.

"Exactly, but unfortunately, on the day when both of your parents died, My father still don't know where those papers are, he is not holding any testament so,If you want to bring back this house and your properties, we really need to find it" KyuHyun said.

Jishin opened one door and she is so sure that it's the Master's bedroom.
She walked around but she saw a rat thats why she shouted
"Ahhhhhh!!!"

KyuHyun and Yoona quickly go inside the room and saw Jishin standing on the bed.
KyuHyun laughed when he saw the small little creature.

"You are afraid of rats?" KyuHyun laughed.

"Neh, put away that rat!" Jishin pleaded.

"Uhmm, Actually, as far as I know, You are not afraid of rats" Yoona said.

"Huh?" Jishin asked.

"You don't hate rats, actually our mom scolded you when you took care of one rat inside the house, so instead, she bought you a hamster" Yoona explained as she chuckled.

"But I am not YoonMi" Jishin thought as she sighed.

"Yoona look"

KyuHyun is standing beside the big cabinet for he just noticed something.

"What is it?" Yoona and Jishin asked.

"Look at this cabinet"

Yoona opened it and saw a small vault.

"Did you bring the Key, Yoona?" KyuHyun asked.

"Neh, it's on my pocket" Yoona said as she get something out from her pocket and handed it to him.

"I think this key fits this vault" KyuHyun said.

They opened the vault and they saw a brown envelope inside.
KyuHyun get it and opened it to see what's inside.
His eyes widened when he saw the paper inside it.

"This is what my father was looking, this is for the two of you" KyuHyun said in one breathe.

"Huh?" Yoona asked.

"This is the testament" KyuHyun said.

"Really?" Yoona and Jishin shouted.

"I will fix all of this, after that, I am sure, you can go back to this place again" KyuHyun said.

"Jishin-ah" Yoona hugged Jishin. "I am so happy" She whispered.

Yoona broke the hug and faced KyuHyun. "Gomawo, you are such a great help KyuHyun"

"It's my work and I need to help you, After this my work is done" KyuHyun said.

"Thanks for being a good friend and taking care of us" Yoona smiled and hugged him for a second. 
----------------------------
----------------------------

The Next day, While KyuHyun is driving, he saw Jishin talking with another girl.

"Why is she here?" KyuHyun asked himself.

Getting interested, He parked the car, go outside and tried to eavesdrop on what they are talking.
Jishin and the girl is in one table having a coffee.
While KyuHyun is on their back hiding himself from a newspaper as if he is reading.

"So how's your life now"

"I am doing great, so if you don't mind, I need to go to my work" Jishin said as she stood up.

"Where are you working? Where do you live now? Don't you know that Kibum keeps on telling me that y-"

"You don't need to know since you don't care for me right? If there is someone who cares for me, It's my nephew, and not you" Jishin cut her off.

"Jishin, I do care because It's been 2 weeks since I saw you, I am your sister that's why I do care so much about you and I w-"

"Stop pretending, At least I am now not a burden on your part right?" Jishin smirked as she left the girl alone.

When KyuHyun heard the word "sister" he looked surprised.

"Sister?.... Sister?" KyuHyun thought.

The girl stand up and also left the restaurant.
KyuHyun, being so curious, followed the girl as well.

He is just like a stalker, following the girl.
The girl find it so weird and she noticed KyuHyun.

"Mister, why are you following me" She said straightly when she caught KyuHyun on the act that he is following her.

"Uhhmm, Annyeong haseyo, I am Cho KyuHyun and I will just ask some questions" KyuHyun said fast.

"Wait, are you a stalker?"

"No I am not, Aniyo" KyuHyun said.

"Weird" She said. "By the way, I am Kang DaeShin"

They shook hands.

"So what is the topic all about?" DaeShin said.

"I just wanna ask if you know Jishin" KyuHyun said.

"Oh.. uhmm, yeah, she is my sister, so I definitely know her" DaeShin said.

"Sister?" KyuHyun asked "Neh" DaeShin said.

"Isn't she adopted?" KyuHyun asked.

"Wait, why are you so much interested with my sister? Are you one of her suitors?" DaeShin asked.

"Nope, No, no, I am just asking" KyuHyun said.

"Why are you asking?" DaeShin said 
.
.
.
.
.

"Jishin" KyuHyun looked so mad at her.

"KyuHyun?"

"How dare you? How could you do this to her!"

"What are you talking about!"

"I know now the truth"

"What! What are you talking about!" Jishin shouted.

"Where did you get your confidence to pretend or act like her own sister? I know the truth and you are a liar, You just fooled Yoona" KyuHyun said in an angry tone.

Feeling guilty and surprised she remained quiet.
Just then,tears started to dwell up on her eyes.

"How could you do that thing to her? Is there a time that conscience knocked into your mind? Don't you know that you just make her believe that you are her lost twin? How dare you! She trusted you but you lied to her!"

"Yes! I admit, I lied" Jishin said "But I didn't mean to m-"

"But you've done it! What idea came into your mind that you pretended that you are YoonMi? Don't you know that she's been looking for her sister for countless years and then you will just show up and fool her?" KyuHyun blurted out.

"Or is that because of money? Ohhh, now that you know that she have money, you will still pretend that you are YoonMi so that you can also have the riches that she have right!"

Jishin couldn't help but slap his face so hard.
She's been tolerating her patience but she can't take it anymore.
KyuHyun had been throwing words that broke her heart easily.

"I know in the first place that I am Kang JiShin and I am not Im YoonMi, It's just a stupid mistake that she thought that I am her sister! I just found this stupid necklace in the park and on the same day we accidentally met, and when she looked at that stupid necklace and she just claimed that I am YoonMi and I am her sister" Jishin explained with tears falling down.

"But why did you still pretended if in the first place you know that you're not her s-"

"It's because I don't want to hurt her, and as I become closer to her It's just like she is now my family!" Jishin shouted.

KyuHyun remained silent as he saw Jishin shedding tears.

"I never felt like I have a family, I never felt this feeling of having a sister who cares for me, Like someone who loves me and accepts me" Jishin explained.

"My sister never shown me that she cares nor loves me, and I found it on Yoona"

"What's your reason why you do this?" KyuHyun asked with a calm tone.

"I have no intentions to make her believe that I am her sister because she is the one who keeps on insisting that I am YoonMi even if I am not. She wants me to live in her house and that time, I have nowhere else to go to. She already introduced me as her sister on the first time you met me, and on that day I was about to tell the truth but I failed. And now, everybody knows that I am YoonMi and that's the time I've decided that I'll just go on and make Yoona happy" Jishin added.

"I don't need her money, But I am thankful for the care and love she have shown me, so don't dare to tell me that money is the only thing I want from her!" She shouted.

KyuHyun don't know why but he felt sad yet there is something he just can't explain.
Seeing her so sad makes him guilty.

"Are you happy? At last, you know now the truth, Go on and tell her so I will no longer be a burden to anyone, I will left the house as soon as possible, and you will never see me again, I promise" Jishin said as she walked out.

But then KyuHyun run unto her and grabbed her hands back.

"Mianhe Jishin"

To be continued on the next chapter...