Necklace

Reasons

One day...
Yuri's family hosted a family reunion.
Their relatives came, and Yuri greeted them at the gate. "Yuri" Someone called Yuri.
As she looked back, LeeTeuk is there waving his hands, as he carry her 5 year-old daughter named HyeMin.

"LeeTeukshii!! HyeMin!!" Yuri hugged her niece.

"Hi Yuri" LeeTeuk said to her cousin.

LeeTeuk is Yuri's cousin in Mother side.

"Oppa, your daughter is really really cute!" Yuri said.

"Hi HyeMin" Tiffany kissed her niece.

After a while, HyeMin entered the house.

"Oh, Guys, let's eat?" Mrs. Kim, Tiffany and Yuri's mom said.

"Let's go" LeeTeuk said.

HyeMin is wandering around the house.
She keeps on running around and go up and down the stairs. She entered one room; The master's bedroom or Mr. and Mrs. Kim's Room.

Being a 5 year-old girl, she is a bit naughty like his dad before.
She keeps on jumping up and down in the bed. Being too curious, she opened one cabinet and saw a small box. She opened a small box, and saw a necklace.
The half-moon shaped necklace.

"Wow" she whispered.

"HyeMin, what are you doing there?" Yuri asked as she opened the door.

HyeMin already put the necklace inside her small pocket.

"Let's eat, I am sure you like ice cream, right?" Yuri asked and then HyeMin nodded.

"Yuri, HyeMin, let's go down" Kibum said as he carry HyeMin in his back
.
.
.
.

"Uncle, I want to go to the park" HyeMin said to Kibum.

"Really? Okay, Yuri and Ajusshi will bring you there" Yuri said.

"Yah, Ajusshi!" Kibum pouted.

"You are old enough to be called Ajusshi" Yuri stuck out her tongue.

"Can I join?" Jessica asked, joining the discussion.
Kibum just look Jessica.

"Are you still mad at me?" Jessica thought as she look at Kibum seriously.

"Uhhmm, Unnie, we will just bring HyeMin in the park, Kibum ah, let's go?" Yuri said.

"O-Okay" Jessica said and turned her back.

"Unnie" Yuri whispered to her ears. "Mianhaeyo" Yuri added. Jessica just smiled at her eventhough she feels really hurt.

"Unnie, just tell LeeTeukshii, that we will bring her daughter in the park" Yuri said as she pulled Kibum outside
.
.
.

At the park......

"HyeMin, do you want to play?" Kibum asked.

"Neh" HyeMin answered.

"Go on, Uncle and I will stay here" Yuri said.

"Don't go too far!" Kibum shouted.

HyeMin already run and played with the other kids in the park. While, Kibum and Yuri are just sitting in the bench.

"Kibum ah, I know I asked you many many times, but Do you like Jessica?"

"Huh?" Kibum said.

"Kibum ah, are you mad at her?" Yuri said.

"You know, I have no rights to be mad at her, for she tells the truth, sooner or later, we will be engaged, but I don't love her and I don't have special feelings for her, All I can give is friendship" Kibum said.

"Is Yoona, the one in the picture? The one you love all this time?" Yuri asked.

Kibum sighed.

"So it means.."

Kibum and Yuri keep on talking about Yoona.

HyeMin is there, playing with the other kids.

"Hello, what's your name?" A boy asked HyeMin.

"HyeMin" She said.

"I am Kibum" Kibum said.
(A/N: Remember the kid that Yoona and SeoHyun helped to look for his mom?*winks*)

"Kibum? You are not my Uncle" HyeMin said.

"Yeah, I am not your uncle, but I am Kibum" The small Kibum said.

"Oh, because my Uncle Kibum is over there" HyeMin pointed out Kibum who is talking with Yuri.

"HyeMinshii, do you want to play?" Kibum asked.

"Sure!" She cheered.

"Let's play this ball, catch!" The kids started playing the ball. They keep on running and catching the ball.

"Kibum, where are you? DaeShin Unnie, your mom, is waiting for you" JiShin said as she keeps on looking for her nephew;Kibum.

"Aisshh, Kibum must not be lost, DaeShin unnie will kill me!" She thought with her worried face.

Then she saw Kibum playing with another girl.

"Kibum!" JiShin shouted as she walk towards Kibum.

"Where is Umma" Kibum asked.

"Aissshh we need to go home okay?" JiShin said.

"Bye Kibum, my Uncle is calling me too, bye Unnie" HyeMin waved goodbye.

There is something that fell from HyeMin's pocket as she run. But no one noticed it.

"JiShin!" DaeShin said.

"Umma" Kibum said as he hugged his mom.

"I am sorry Unnie, Kibum ran away from h-"

"Aisshh, I thought I can trust Kibum to you! Aisshh, Kibum let's go" DaeShin said as she carry Kibum. She looked very upset.

Everytime JiShin's Unnie acts like that, she really feels bad. There is no day that her older sister treat her nice. DaeShin always shout or gets angry with her. Everyday, that is the scenario, and she always cry because of that. She never felt the love she's wanting to feel from an older sister.

"Unnie" She whispered as she hold back her tears.

As she looked around, she saw a necklace on the ground.
She get it and stared at it.

"Who's necklace is this?" She asked herself.

There is a name engraved in it.

"Yoona&YoonMi?" She whispered.

"I must give this back, but who owns this?" JiShin thought. .
.
.
.

Kibum and Yuri looked so worried when HyeMin cried in front of them.

"Aisshh, why are you crying?" Kibum asked as he taps HyeMin's shoulders.

"I want my necklace back" HyeMin said.

"Necklace? where is it?" Yuri asked.

"I don't..know" HyeMin said.

"Don't worry, Kibum Oppa will buy you a necklace, okay, stop crying okay?" Kibum said.

"Oppa?" Yuri laughed. "I am too young to be called Ajusshi, okay fine, Uncle" Kibum glared at her.

"Whatever... HyeMin we will go home okay! Stop crying!" Yuri said as she kissed HyeMin in her cheeks
.
.
.
.
.

It's 6:00 in the evening.
JiShin is walking alone in the streets.

"Aisshh!I thought I can trust Kibum, my son to you!" The words from her sister keeps on replaying to her mind.

"You are so stupid! go find my son!" Because of that, her tears quickly fall.

"When will you learn to love me Unnie" JiShin said as she wipe away her tears.

"I've been longing to feel your care and your love for me, When will that time come?" JiShin asked herself.

As she walk, she remembered the necklace she found a while ago. She get it and as she walk she keeps on staring at it, without even looking on the way.

"Aisshh, who owns this one, how could I give this back?" JiShin thought.

Accidentally, she bumped into someone, making her fall from the ground.

"Ouch!" She rubbed her back.

"I am sorry" A girl said.

JiShin stood up and helped the girl she bumped.

"Oh gosh where is it?" She said as she look around the place.

"Where is.. what?" the girl asked.

"I need to find it" JiShin said who looks so busy finding the necklace.

"Okay, I'll help you, by the way I am Yoona" Yoona said.

"I am JiShin" JiShin replied as she looked for the necklace.

As Yoona also looked for it, a familiar necklace caught her attention. The half-moon shaped necklace. As she looked and touched it, there is a name, Yoona&YoonMi. With that, her tears fell from her eyes.

"Now I am sure, It's you" Yoona whispered.

"What? Oh, you found it!" JiShin cheered.

"YoonMi" Yoona said as she looked sincerely at JiShin.

"Huh? wait, why are you crying?" JiShin asked.

Yoona took off her necklace and showed it to JiShin.

"I've been keeping this for more than 12 years, I've been longing to see you, YoonMi" Yoona said as she cried. (Flashback)

"We must be together no matter what" Yoona said convincingly then Yoonmi nodded.

"Look at our necklace" Yoona said as she touch her necklace. Yoonmi do also the same way.

"This will be our promise, this necklace is our only last remembrance from our parents, and we will promise to this necklace that we will be together forever" Yoona said then Yoonmi nodded.
(End of Flashback)

"YoonMi, huh?" JiShin looked surprised.

"YoonMi, I am Yoona,Your sister, you have the necklace, and I am sure you are YoonMi, YoonMi!" Yoona hugged JiShin tightly.

"YoonMi?" JiShin thought as she keeps on wondering what is happening now.

JiShin pushed her away. "What are you talking about?"

"YoonMi, I am Yoo-"

"I am not YoonMi, I am JiShin" JiShin said.

"Okay, but please let me explain" Yoona cried.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hi there, !♥ I think I've updated 5 chapters for this day :) And I hope, I receive comments :DDD I hope you didn't get bored in my story T_T 

Give love, share your comments and be my happy pill!!! ♥ :>

I don't hate silent readers, but I WOULD BE SO MUCH HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU! :) What do you think about my story, criticize, and share what you want to say ^_^ But no haters please >.<

And, If you have time, I still have two other fanfics: Leap of Faith and To Love is the Hardest Thing to do. :D

Thank you so much, See you all on the next chapters!!!!! >:)<

Kishie♥