Old Friend

Reasons


"KyuHyun, you've been so quiet all of this time" Jishin commented.

"Why?"

"That's so unusual, I am not used into a very quiet atmosphere" She said.

"What do you expect from me?"

"You must be telling jokes and making fun of me" Jishin chukled.

"You are so lucky today, I am not in the mood to make fun out of you" KyuHyun plainly said.

"It's boring" Jishin demanded as she whispered.

Just then she started blabbing and talking about anything just to make the atmosphere not boring.
She started making punchlines and jokes that made KyuHyun chuckle a bit.

"Aisshhhh, Is your townhouse miles away from Seoul? we've been travelling for an hour" Jishin commented but KyuHyun didn't answer.

"I am excited to see ShinHye" Jishin said happily.

"May I ask? How did you and ShinHye met? How do you know her? Are you close with each other? Are y-"

"Stop asking" KyuHyun said.

"I just wanna know if you already s-"

"I said stop asking" KyuHyun said with a low voice.

"Why are you so grumpy and g-"

"Stop!" KyuHyun shouted as he stopped the car.

Jishin was surprised. She bowed her head and said

"Sorry" She apologized. "I don't know that you are not in a mood to t-"

"I said you stop from talking and asking and then you st-"

"Just a while ago you are laughing with me and now when I changed the topic and when I talked about ShinHye y-"

"Can you stop blabbing just this time?" KyuHyun interrupted.

"Fine" Jishin said "Actually you are the one who invited me to go to your freaking townhouse just for me to meet up ShinHye and to leave Yoona for a while and then we are freaking travelling for almost an hour and I am just talking and telling something here and then you just became a freaking grumpy urgghhh!!!" Jishin became angry as she said those words in one breath.

"Stop it warfreak"

"I am not a warfreak Mr. Freaking Cuh-razy Grumpy!" Jishin said

"Don't worry Cho KyuHyun I'll never ever talk to you anymore!" Jishin shouted as she turned her face and stared at the window making faces on him.

Just then KyuHyun chuckled secretly as he smiled on Jishin's cuteness as she make faces on him.

"ShinHye" he thought.

5 minutes had passed and Jishin is still making faces on him.

10 minutes.. Jishin started to turn on the stereo and started singing loud as if she doesn't care if KyuHyun will get mad o not.

15 minutes... She started texting messages with Yoona.

20 minutes...

Jishin's eyes roamed around KyuHyun's car.
And then she saw a button and said "What is this?"
KyuHyun just look at her and chuckled.
Jishin pushed it and she realized that the car is a convertible.

"Omona" Jishin cheered.

"It's so windy!" Jishin said as she raised her arms up in the air.

"Stop playing like a child, it's not suitable with your age" KyuHyun said as he pushed the button back again.

Jishin rolled her eyes.

"How old are you Jishin? You must act on your age"

"So what if I am 20 and I am acting like younger? at least I am not acting so grumpy with just the age of 22, and I will be not surprised if I can see some wrinkles in your face at your early age" Jishin said.

"Turning 21?" KyuHyun asked.

"Hmmp" Jishin ignored him "I just remembered that I will not talk to Mr. Grumpy"

30 minutes had passed... there is an complete silence and Jishin is starting to close her eyes and takes a nap.

35 minuutes.. she had already asleep.

"1 hour and 40 minutes, we are now here" KyuHyun said and then he turned to face Jishin.

"Jishin ah, we are here" KyuHyun said.

"What year is it now?" Jishin playfully said.

"It's September 1988" KyuHyun joked.

"You are not funny...grumpy man" Jishin rolled her eyes as she get her bag and go outside.
.
.

Jishin just followed KyuHyun going to their townhouse.
After several minutes of walking they reached the house.

"KyuHyunshii"

KyuHyun looked back and saw SooYoung smilin on them.

"Oh, SooYoung, this is Jishin, Yoona's sister, and Jishin, she is my sister" KyuHyun said.

"Nice meeting you"

"Where is she?" Jishin whispered.

"She is there" KyuHyun said pointing out a house.

"Really?"

"Just call her and ring the doorbell" KyuHyun said as he turned his back and started to walk away.

"Yah, where are you going?" Jishin asked.

"Somewhere... I'll be back" KyuHyun said and he continued walking.

"I'll just follow him okay?" SooYoung said as Jishin and then she also left.

Jishin walked on the said house and she ring the dorbell.
Just then she saw a silhouette of a girl.

"ShinHye?"

--------------------------------------------

SeoHyun where are you going?" Siwon asked.

"Just going somewhere" SeoHyun said.

"Where?" Siwon asked.

"Somewhere over the rainbow" SeoHyun answered playfully.

"Ayeeiii I heard that you are going with MinHwan and JaeJin"

"So?"

"Tsk. For a girl like you, it's bad to cheat with 2 boys or to two time them" Siwon teased.

"Why would I cheat and two time them? Are you out of your mind Oppa?" SeoHyun stuck out her tongue.

"I am just sad" Siwon said "Because my sister is already growing up" he pouted.

"Yah" SeoHyun pouted. "Because you are now dating 2 boys and it feels like I am too old right now" Siwon said.

"Why don't you get a girlfriend now?" SeoHyun teased. "Tiffany is always there" she added as she winked at him and ran away.

"Seo Joo Hyun once I catch you I'll break you neck" Siwon shouted as she laughed.

"Oppa!" SeoHyun playfully shouted then suddenly someone came.

Someone knocked at the door and it was MinHwan.
Suddenly, she looked at herself from top to toe.
She is still on her bed hair and her pink pajamas.

"Ermm... can you just wait for 30 minutes?" SeoHyun pleaded as she quickly go to her room to fix herself.

"I am sorry for my sister" Siwon said "She just wake up this time" he added as he laughed.
.
.
.

"We are going to townhouse" Yuri said excitedly.

"Its the place where you and the twins used to play during summer" Tiffany smiled.

"I just hope it will help me to remember anything about my past" Yuri said.

"Do you think I still can?" Yuri asked as she sighed.

"Why?" Tiffany asked.

"Many years have passed and I still can't remember anything" Yuri sighed.

"Gwaenchana" Tiffany said.

"Today is more important than yesterday right? Just live what you are today" Tiffany said to cheer up Yuri.

"How can I know myself if I just know that I am Kim Yuri but I can't remember anything about Kim Yuri?" Yuri sighed as she thought.

Suddenly someone knocked the door and it opened.
It was JaeJin smiling on them.

"You prince is here" Tiffany winked.

"JaeJin ah, bring her home safely okay?" Tiffany smiled as JaeJin nodded.

"Let's go?" Yuri said.

-------------------------------------------------------

"ShinHye?"

Jishin said lively as she saw the girl who just opened the window of her house.
The girl looked at Jishin who is standing right in front of her gate.
After recognizing who she is, her lips curled and shouted

"Jishin ah?"

Jishin just smiled.

Then, ShinHye went out of her house and quickly hugged Jishin for some seconds.

"It's good to see you" ShinHye whispered.

"Long time, no see?" Jishin said as she broke the hug.

"Neh" ShinHye said "I missed all of you"

"We missed you too, my nephew misses you, remember? you are telling him stories before" Jishin said.

"Oh, let's go inside, I know this will be definitely a long conversation piece" ShinHye added and the two of them happily go inside the house.
.
.
.
.

"She's back" SooYoung said.

KyuHyun didn't respond.

"Why don't you go there?" asked SooYoung who interrupted KyuHyun's thoughts.

Since he came to their townhouse, he's been quiet and thinking of something.
He is in deep thoughts as if something bothers him.
He doesn't know what to feel.

"Why would I" KyuHyun answered.

"She missed you" SooYoung said "Believe me"

"So?" KyuHyun said

"She is not the reason why I came here, I have lots to do with my work and I need a rest" KyuHyun said

"Are you sure?" SooYoung asked with a suspicious look.

"Why don't you fix things with ShinHye?" SooYoung said.

"What is it for?"

"Just to have peace of mind" She commented.

"My mind is in peace and I-"

"But she isn't yet" SooYoung interrupted.

KyuHyun heaved out a heavy sigh and just look up at the skies.
SooYoung just patted his shoulders and said "Think about it, I think this is the right time"
And then she left.
.
.
.

"I missed Korea" ShinHye said "I've been in France for 2 years and I still miss my hometown"

"It's hard to leave your work, family, friends, loved ones" she added.

"But the opportunity only comes once, so if that time comes, you must grab it right away" Jishin said "And it's worth it, right?"

ShinHye just nod. "But still there is something missing" she sighed.

"When did you came back?" Jishin asked as she changed the topic.

"Last week" ShinHye answered.

"By the way" ShinHye asked "How did you know my townhouse and how did you know that I just came back?"

"It's because of my friend" Jishin said "He knows you"

ShinHye grinned and said "He?"

"He lives next to yours, I think you know him, because he knows you too, He is KyuHyun, remember?"

"KyuHyun?"

"Neh"

"Where is he?"

"I think he is in-"

"Jishin, just wait for me okay?" ShinHye said as she quickly go out from her house leaving Jishin.

"Huh? ShinHye wait for me" Jishin said as she followed ShinHye outside.
.
.
.
.

It's just a blink of an eye and ShinHye was so fast that she can't find where ShinHye go.

"Aisshhh where is she?" she thought.

"ShinHye"

"ShinHye ah" Jishin shouted again

"ShinH-"

Just then she saw ShinHye pulled KyuHyun from his abck and hugged him as she smiled.

From a far, she heard her say "I miss you Kyu"

And from there Jishin decided to just go back to the townhouse.

"Yah, Jishin why is your face like that" Jishin said as she slightly slapped her face.

"Why do you look so sad as if your little cute puppy died on your face?" She slapped her head.

"Oh c'mmon Jishin, as if you care" she whispered as she walked away going back to the townhouse.
.
.
.
.

"We are here!!!" MinHwan shouted with his booming voice.

"MinHwan JaeJin Yuri!" SooYoung cheered.

"Noona this is SeoHyun" MinHwan introduced SeoHyun as he put his arm around her shoulders.

"Nice to meet you" SooYoung smiled.

Just then the door opened and it was Jishin.

"Jishin?" the four of them chorused.

"Oh hi" Jishin smiled halfheartedly.

"You are also here?" JaeJin asked.

"With KyuHyun Hyung?" MinHwan asked.

To be continued............

------------------------------------------

Preview:

"Look I am sorry if I've been too grumpy or whatsoever you like to call me, okay?"

"Why are you apologizing?"

"No I am not"

"What are you saying right now? Aren't you saying sorry for w-"

"Happy..."

"Happy what?"

.
.
.
.

"Yoonashii, someone told me to give this to you" RyeoWook said as he give the paper bag to Yoona.

"Thanks RyeoWookshii" Yoona said.

Yoona examined the paper bag. "Who'll give me a gift early this morning?"

Then, she opened it and saw a cup of coffee and a pancke inside a box.
She saw a note and read it.

-Don't make yourself tired, its not good for you, and don't miss your breakfast because its an important meal, always take care of yourself and... I am always here waiting for you-

Yoona sighed as she read the note.
She opened the box and saw the pancake designed with a happy face out of syrup.

"Aren't you getting tired of me? We must move on.. why don't you just be happy with her? She needs you more" Yoona thought as the sadness draw to her face.

"Why can't you move on...Why can't we move on..."