It's not easy getting away from this

Reasons

Suddenly, Jessica closed her fist and said " Lee DongHae, why did you do that!!!" She said with a higher tone.

"I thought, you like to have an amnesia" Donghae said.

"Yah! I just remained silent because I don't want to talk to them! not because I want to pretend that I-"

"Wow, you just gave me an idea, thank you Donghae" Jessica smiled a bit.

"Huh?"

"Let's continue this, I tell you, It's better to lose my memory" Jessica said.

"I am sorry, It's my fault, they gathered a wrong news!" Donghae sighed.

"Donghae thank you for helping me, Because of this, It will be easier for me to forget someone, someone I must really forget, for him to be happy" Jessica sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"If I lose my memory, I can help Kibum, to be with Yoona again, I can ignore him easily, knowing that I lose my memory, It will be easier to get away from him, and to get away from my broken heart" Jessica said.

"Huh?"

"Shut up and just go to the flow!" Jessica said.

"What are you trying to do?" Donghae asked.

"Donghae, can you please help me?" Jessica said.

"Help? I always help you and I am willing to help" Dongahe said.

"Good, Please help me avoid him, and help me talk to the doctors, for our plan, Don't worry, you said that it's temporary amnesia, even if it's ony a short time, it will help me a lot" Jessica said.

The door opened again, and there is Kibum who looks so sad looking at her.

"Kibum ah" Donghae said.

"Donghae, thank you for helping Jessica" Kibum said as he goes closer.

"Jessica I am sorry" Kibum sit beside her, but Jessica didn't make any move.

"What's wrong?" Kibum looked so confused.

"Temporary amnesia" Dongahe said.

"Chosonghamnida, It's all because of me" Kibum bowed his head.

"Kibum don't blame yourself, It's her fault, and the driver's fault,and besides, you are not there in the-"

"But I am the reason why she ran away" Kibum said.

"Kibum, she only have a temporary amnesia, don't worry, sooner or later, she can remember anything" Yuri said.

"Guys, I need to leave" Donghae stood up but Jessica looked at him and said.

"Why are you living Mister? You saved my life" Jessica said.

"Jessica?" Yuri said.

"Mister, don't leave me to them, I don't know who they are" Jessica said.

"Jessica, they are also your friends, they can take care of you, you can trust them" Donghae said.

Jessica gave him a look that says just-go-with-me.

"Oh Okay, I'll stay, but I'll just call my sister" Donghae said and leave.

Jessica looked the other way. "Aisshh, Donghae!!!" She shouted to herself.

"Jessica" Kibum hold her hands but Jessica shrugged.

"Don't touch me, I don't know you" Jessica said.

"I am Kibum, your, your, friend...chingu, so you can trust me" Kibum said

"And I hope, I hope you'll remember me, us, everyone" Kibum added.

"It's better not to remember you" Jessica thought.

"Mianhe" Kibum said at Jessica.

"Stop saying sorry" Yuri said.

"It's my fault" Kibum said.

"It's no ones fault" Tiffany said.

Jessica just closed her eyes to avoid Kibum's eyes.

"The more I see you concerned of me, The more I want to get close to you, But I will do this for You and Yoona, I will do this to avoid you" Jessica thought.
.
.
.
.

JiShin opened her eyes and sighed.

"I must leave before anything happens" JiShin thought as she get her backpack, ready to leave, but, Yoona is there, with a tray on her hands.

"JiShin, I cooked something for you" Yoona smiled.

"I am hungry, but I have to leave" JiShin thought.

JiShin stood up and ignored Yoona.

"Wait" Yoona grabbed her wrist "Where are you going?"

"Thank you Yoona for letting me stay, but I have to leave" JiShin said.

"JiShin, I already told you, I am not giving you up" Yoona said.

"Tell me, why are you so good to me" JiShin said.

"Maybe you can't remember me, but, I will not let my sister to be alone anymore" Yoona smiled.

Trying to protest, JiShin opened , but someone interrupted when the door opened.

"Yoona?"

"KyuHyun!" Yoona smiled at him.

"KyuHyun?" JiShin thought.

"Oh, why did you call me?" KyuHyun asked.
He took a glance at JiShin and said "Who is she"

Yoona smiled and said "She is JiShin, my sister"

KyuHyun looked surprised and said "Are you kidding me?"

"Of course I am not kidding you" Yoona said fast.

JiShin got nervous "God, why did you put me in this kind of situation! It's now hard to get away from this!" She thought.

"Well, I am so happy, you are now back, YoonMi" KyuHyun flashed his precious smile.

"God, with that face I am going to melt.. wait! JiShin, you must get out of here!" JiShin thought.

"Oh, have you eaten breakfast? I will prepare yours, excuse me" Yoona said as she smiled while going out of the room.

Now KyuHyun and JiShin was left.
"God, why did you let me see this cute guy? It's really hard to get out of here" JiShin thought.

KyuHyun looked closer to her.
He leaned and lifted her chin.

"What are you doing" JiShin asked.

KyuHyun turned her face from left to right and vice versa.
He looked at her from tip to toe.

"Yah!" JiShin put away his hands.

"You are also pretty, but you don't look like Yoona" KyuHyun said.

"Do you know the meaning of fraternal?" JiShin said.

"Oh, I forgot that the two of you are fraternal! But anyways, you are also pretty" KyuHyun said.

"But there is something different in you" He added "Are you really her sister" KyuHyun asked suspiciously.

"God, do you want me to die. I am with this cute boy, and then he is suspecting me" JiShin said to her mind.

"KyuHyun, JiShin, let's eat breakfast, Donghae Oppa called me last night, and told me he is at work" Yoona said joyfully.

"Okay" KyuHyun leaned back at JiShin and smiled at Yoona.

"Let's go YoonMi" KyuHyun said as he leave.

"Aisshhh,that was so close!!" JiShin thought.

KyuHyun is in deep thoughts as he walk around the house.
"Is she YoonMi?"
Being to suspicious and curious, he keeps on thinking and thinking until he hit his head when JiShin opened the door.

"Ouch!" KyuHyun said.

"Mian" JiShin bowed her head.

Again, KyuHyun looked at her seriously.

"Aisshh, whenever he looks at me like that,, aissshhh, I think he's really suspecting. I must get out of here" JiShin thought as she avoid looking at KyuHyun.

"I must investigate about this girl, I must know more about her" KyuHyun thought.

"Guys, what are you doing, c'mmon" Yoona shouted.
.
.
.
.

Jessica woke up and saw no one inside the room.

"Aisshhh, my head still hurts" She thought.

She tried to move her leg for her to stand up, but she can't.

"Wait, why can't I move" Jessica thought.

"I cant to move, I want to stand up!" Jessica shouted.

Suddenly, the door opened and Donghae run towards her.

"Jessica"

"I want to move, but my legs" Jessica panicked.

"ChinJa!"

"Donghae I am not kidding, I want to move but I can't!" Jessica shouted.

"What's happening?" Kibum quickly go beside her.

"Mister, I can't move my legs" Jessica cried.

"I'll call the doctor" Kibum said as he run going out of the room.

"Is this a joke?" Donghae asked.

"Do you think this is a joke!" Jessica replied.

"What's happening" The doctor said.

"Let's leave her first" Donghae said to Kibum and they leave Jessica.
.
.
.
.

"She is still in shock, and she can't move her legs freely maybe because of the accident, But don't worry, she'll be fine soon" The doctor said at Kibum.

"How about her memory" He asked.

"She'll be okay soon, I have to go, take care of her" The doctor leave.

Kibum opened the door, and he saw Jessica crying in front of Donghae.

"I want to walk, I want to move my legs" Jessica sobbed.

"Jessica, you'll be fine soon" Donghae said.

Kibum sighed.

"Why does problems keep on coming lately, Jessica got into a car accident, and I still have problems with Yoona" Kibum whispered.

Kibum heaved out a heavy sigh and sit outside of the room.

"It all started because of me" Kibum thought.

Suddenly, Donghae came out of the room.

"Donghae"

"Kibum, Jessica wants to go outside, where can I get a wheelchair?" Donghae asked.

"I'll get it" Kibum said and looked for a wheelchair.

Donghae go back, and said "Jessica, he is getting a wheelchair for you"

"Aissshhh, I don't want to be with him, help me avoid him" Jessica whispered.

After a minute, Kibum came back pushing a wheelchair.

"He told me, you want to go outside to breathe some fresh air" Kibum said.

Donghae helped Jessica to sit in the wheelchair.

"Let's go?" Kibum smiled as he asked.

"I don't want to go with you" Jessica looked away.

"Why?" He asked.

"Don't you trust me?" Kibum added.

Jessica remained silent.

"Aheeemm,, uhmm... Kibum, I think, I'll just go with Jessica" Donghae said.

Kibum sighed and said "Okay, Take care of her"

Jessica bowed her head. "Up to know you still care for me" She thought.

"I will, I'll take care of her, don't worry" Donghae said "Go on, do what you need to do" Donghae added.

Donghae started to push the wheelchair but he said his last word.

"Go on and find her" After he finished, Donghae started to push the wheelchair again and go away with Jessica.

"Go on and find her" Kibum thought.
HER- Kibum knows, Yoona is what he is talking about.

"I'll find her" Kibum whispered as he walked out.
.
.
.

"Donghae, thank you" Jessica said.

"Tell me, is this what you want?"

Jessica refused to answer.

"Kibum cares for you" Donghae said.

"I know, but he needs to care for someone else than me" Jessica said.

"Thank You" Jessica said it again.

"Thank you again for what?" Donghae asked.

"For helping m-"

"Look, are you going to thank me all over again? Do you want me to count how many times you apologized and thanked me?"

"You know, I wished that night that, I really want to forget everything" Jessica said.

"I want to forget Kibum quickly, I want to forget everything I need to forget, especially, my feelings" She added as tears formed her eyes.

"i don't want to remember Kibum, I don't want to remember my feelings for him I w-"

"Is that what you really want?"

"Neh, I want to forget him, I want to be happy and I want him to be happy as well" Jessica said.

"You know, Yoona is my sister, I know she love him so much, I know you also love him, Both of you love him but, I w-"

"I know Yoona is better for him, Because Kibum loved her so much" Jessica cried.

"I must give way for Kibum, give him space, and with this situation, that they know I have an temporary amnesia, It will be easier for me to hold my feelings, as if I don't know anything about him" Jessica explained.

"I know it is hard for you" Donghae said "But I know Miss Whosoever is a very tough and strong girl" He added as he laughed.

"Trust Mr. Fishy" Donghae flashed his smile.

"Yah" Jessica wiped her tears.

"Donghae t-"

"Don't thank me" Donghae said.

"Donghae Mia-"

"Don't apologize" Donghae cutted her again.

"Okay" Jessica smiled.

"Unnie" Yuri smiled as she saw Donghae and Jessica together.

"Yuri" Donghae smiled.

"I want to go back" Jessica said.

"Wow, before, you are just like cats and dogs, quarreling, and now" Yuri smiled.

"Really...." Jessica said.

"Jessica unnie, I hope you'll remember us soon" Yuri holded her hands.

"Aissshhh, let's go" Yuri said.