Do you know how it feels?

Reasons

Yoona was speechless.
"I am a bad girlfriend because I don't give him some special time"
Those words keep on repeating on her mind.
"I am a bad girlfriend" It keeps on replaying.
"Girlfriend"

Now she feels betrayed. She feels being played by Kibum. As if Kibum just played with her and acted like he loves her and he still can't forget his promises.

As if she heard nothing, she just said
"Oh, I will teach you also, If I have time, Uhhmm,I have to go, I'll start my work"
Yoona managed to go out so her feelings will not show. She walked out. But those words keep on replaying.

She sit down at the storage room.
No one is there that's why she sit in one side of the room, wrap her arms around legs, bury her head and cry.

"I thought everything will be fine, and I will be happy again if I gave him a chance, but he ruined my trust. I thought he is sincere to me, but why is this happening, He has a girlfriend now, I don't know who am I going to believe, I don't know if Kibum is telling the truth, I don't know!" Yoona thought as she cried.

"I don't know what is happening right now. I trusted him, these past few days we are happy but"

"Yoona, I know, I must let him explain, his side, but I don't know if I can believe him again" She thought.

She heard someone knocking on the door.

"Open the door" Someone said.
But Yoona recognized it, it was from Kibum.

She wiped her tears, heaved out a heavy sigh, and pretended that she was getting something. She opened the door, and indeed it was Kibum.

"Yoona? what are you doing there?" Kibum asked.

He noticed her eyes that's why he asked

"Are you okay?"

"I am alright" She hurriedly walk away but Kibum grabbed her hands back.

"What's wrong?" Kibum asked.

Yoona managed to smile and said "Uhhhmm, at the storage room, my eyes got hurt because of the dirt, and I am now teary" She lied. She wants to ask Kibum now, but It's not the right time to ask him about what bothers her.

"I need to trust him first before thinking of other things" She thought. The good thing is at least, Yoona wants to know his side.

"Aiissshhh, I'll blow it" Kibum blowed her eyes slightly.

Their faces are so close, and Jessica sees the scene right now.

"Is it okay now?" Kibum asked.

"Neh, gomawo" Yoona said.

"Okay, I will just get some things in the storage room arasso?" Kibum smiled at her.
Yoona just gave a fake smile.

Yoona looked up and saw Jessica looking at her, smiling.

"Uhhhmm, can we talk?" Jessica asked.

"Sure" Yoona smiled.

"Uhhmm, I want to talk outside, just there outside" Jessica said and then Yoona nodded
.
.
.
.

"Uhmm, what are we going to talk about?"

Yoona asked. She is so nervous, she doesn't know what she'll be going to do.

"Kibum and you are close right?" Jessica said.

"Neh" She replied shortly.

"Well, for many years, I have been with Kibum, a classmate, a friend, a girlfriend, but I really don't know much about him, what he thinks, what he really likes, because we seldom talk, all I wanted to say is, can you help me?" Jessica said.

"Help what?" Yoona is now controlling her feelings.

"Help me to get close with Kibum" Jessica said.
Yoona just smiled and nod. Eventhough she feels something really diferent and really heavy on her heart.

"Great, Thanks" Jessica smiled.

"Excuse me, I need to attend my class"
Yoona excused as she walk inside the cafe.

"Uhhmm, Cutie, Are you going to your class now?" Kibum asked as he followed Yoona.

"Why" Yoona replied coldly.

"What's wrong?" Kibum asked.

"I am busy okay, Please tell SeoHyun that I will just meet someone, I will be late in going to my class, arasso" Yoona said as she picked up her bag and walked away.

"Wait!" Kibum pulled her back.

"What's wrong with you, I will go somewhere else first okay, just tell SeoHyun" Yoona said.

"I'll go with you" Kibum said.

"You don't have to, okay" Yoona said.

"Kibum ah, can you drive me home?" Jessica asked.

"Jessica, but I m-"

"Go on, drive your girlfriend home okay?" Yoona smiled at Jessica and walked away. Yoona did it so Jessica will not suspect anything about them.

Kibum was surprised. "Girlfriend" He thought.
Because of that, he looked at Jessica seriously.

"What's wrong?" Jessica asked.

"Kibum, where is Yoona?" Yuri and SeoHyun asked.

"She will go somewhere, she said that she will be late for class, I'll follow her" Kibum said as he started to walk but Jessica stopped him.

"Kibum" Jessica said as she holded his wrist.

"Wait for me" Kibum said as he put off her hands and started to run.
.
.
.

Kibum followed her. Yoona is running so fast, but still, Kibum caught her.

"Yoona" Kibum blocked her way.

"What" Yoona looked the other way.

"About what happened a while ago, what do you mean?" Kibum said.

"Stop acting like as if you don't know about it" Yoona said.

"About what?" Kibum said.

"Look, your girlfriend is waiting for you, you must drive her hom, arasso? If you don't mind, I will just go to my friend's house" Yoona said and started to walk faster.

"What do you mean? girlfriend?" Kibum asked, stoping her as he hold her shoulders.

"Jessica, she is your girlfriend right, you lied, you have a relationship with Jessica even before, you came back, as if you r-"

"We don't have any special relationship, we are not more than friends"

"Yes you are more than friends! Yeojachingu" Yoona said.

"You heard it wrong, look, let me explain" Kibum pleaded.

"I don't have any time okay I-"

"Could you just listen!" Kibum shouted.

Yoona gave up. She is standing in front of him, looking at him seriously, anticipating what will he explain to her.

"She treats me as her boyfriend, because our parents wants us to be together, and even if I tried a lot for the past 12 years that we have been together, I can't give anything to her than friendship. She is like a sister to me. I know she loves me, but I am not the right person to give back her feelings" Kibum said.

"I came back, not because my dad wants me to manage our business, came back because of you, Tell me, don't you trust me?" Kibum said.

"Yoona" Kibum hugged Yoona but Yoona pushed him away.

"Kibum just go back and don't follow me" Yoona said and run away.

Kibum's feet was nailed on the ground.

"Why don't you trust me? I came back because of you, because I love you, but, you didn't believe me" Kibum thought.
.
.
.

"Where is he" Jessica whispered as she waited for Kibum to come back.

Jessica is now outside of the cafe, she sits down in a chair waiting for him.

"Unnie, we have to go, bye" Yuri and SeoHyun said as they walk away.

After a while, Jessica smiled as she saw Kibum walking towards the cafe.

"Kibum" Jessica smiled but Kibum gave no response.

"Hey what's wrong? A while ago, you looked so happy, but now y-"

"Stop this thing please" Kibum said coldly.

Because of that, Jessica got confused.
She keeps on asking Kibum, but Kibum always ignores her.

"Could we please just talk!" Jessica shouted.

"What are we going to talk about" Kibum said.

"What's going on, as if I am not with you" Jessica said.

Kibum sighed. "Do you really want to know?"

"Of course, I am so confused" Jessica lowered her voice.

Kibum didn't say anything. Now Jessica is really really confused.

"Are you going to say something? Or am I just wasting my time?" Jessica said who is now annoyed.

"You don't need to know everything" Kibum looked the other way.

"Is it because of her? Because of Yoona? Who is she in your life? It seems that she is more important than me, or everybody!" Jessica said.

"She is special to me" Kibum said.

"How special? Is she the one in the picture? The one you keep on staring at? The one you've been dreaming of?" Jessica said.

"What is it to you? You don't know anything" Kibum said.

"That's it! I don't know anything that's why everytime I see you with her, It hurts inside!" Jessica said.

"I am still hoping that someday, you could also have time with me, you could also lay your eyes on me" Jessica added.

"Don't you understand? Jessica, you are my friend, you are just like a sister to me, I can't offer anything than friendship, You are also special to me, I love you as a friend" Kibum said.

"Kibum, do you know how it hurts whenever I always want to get close to you, but you are the one who is out of reach? Do you know how it feels to be hurt? Do you know how that heraing those words from you leaves a pain in my heart?" Jessica cried.

"Do you know how it feels to leave the one you love for more than 12 years? Do you know how it feels like?" Kibum said.

"Do you know how it feels to wait for someone to love you back? Do you know how it feels to be with someone you love, but he doesn't have feelings for you?" Jessica said.

"I don't want to hurt you, but I am just being true, we could never be more than friends, I hope you understand" Kibum said.

"Why is she so important? why is she so special? How about me?" Jessica said.

"Let's stop this, please" Kibum said. He started walking and again, Jessica stopped him.

"Kibum, I am sorry" Jessica said.

"Kibum, I just want our relationship to last" Jessica added.

"Jessica, I want to have space, I want to think things over, okay please" Kibum walked inside the cafe.

While Jessica was left there, crying.
.
.
.

Yoona is so tired.
She didn't know why, but the emotions are mixed.
She is now alone, wandering around, as if she's going out of nowhere.

She didn't attend her class. SeoHyun keeps on ringing her phone, but, she never answered any. Kibum also tried but she just turn off her phone.

She sighed. She still remember Jessica's plead, the girlfriend, girlfriend of Kibum.

"Boo!"

Yoona was surprised.
Someone behind her closed her eyes.

"Kibum?"

"Aniyo, It's KyuHyun" KyuHyun laughed.

She smiled, but still KyuHyun knows if she is happy or not.

"What's wrong, don't lie to me, I know you are not okay" KyuHyun said.

"I don't want to tell you, because I will only end up crying" Yoona tried to laugh, but she can't.

"Aisshhh, tell me I will listen" KyuHyun said.

"I will tell you, but I promise you I will not cry" Yoona said. "Deal?"

"Deal" KyuHyun said.

They sit down in the nearest bench.

"What if, Ms. A loves Mr. A and Mr. B also loves Ms. A, but Ms. B gets in the way. Ms. A thought that Mr. B is true to her, but she founds out that Mr. A has a girlfriend which is Ms. C" Yoona laughed.

"Let me guess, Is Kibum the Mr. B? You are Miss A. and Jessica is Ms. C" KyuHyun said.

"How do you know? Are you stalking us?"

"Nope, I know that Kibum's girlfriend is Jessica but he has no feelings towards her because their parents only want them to be together, Actually, we are classmates" KyuHyun said.

"Why didn't you told me about that" Yoona said.

"Aissshh, I am just guessing who is Mr. B and Ms. C" KyuHyun replied.

"Aissshhhh, I told you, I will only cry in front of you, I already promised right" Yoona added as she is controlling her tears.

"But if it will make you better, I'll understand, Cry, go on, I will always be here for you, supporting you, no matter what" KyuHyun said.

"I don't know what to do"

"Shhhhhhh,,, okay, stop thinking, the best thing to do is to rest, okay?" KyuHyun patted her shoulders.

"Thank you for always being there" Yoona said.