Girlfriend

Reasons

"Aisshh, It's been so long since I visited the treehouse" Yoona thought as she climb up the treehouse.
She opened the door and a familiar figure showed up. She looked surprised, It was no other than Kibum.
The boy who is there with her 12 years ago.
The boy who made the promise.

"Wow, many changed in this place, It's been a very very very long time" Kibum said as he smiled at her.

Yoona is just there, she can't move, and she can't look at Kibum. While Kibum is really stunned with Yoona.

"Why, Why, are you h-here" Yoona said.

"It is still clear on my mind.. the real Reason why I came back, because I do believe there is someone waiting for me in this small house" Kibum said.

Yoona is speechless. She can't say or tell even a single word.

"With the help of my Uncle, I made this treehouse for a very special person, because when I grow up and become a man, I want to marry someone like her"

(Flashback)

"Why do you build a treehouse?" She asked.

"For the two of us" Kibum said.

"The two of us?"

"When I become a man, I would like to marry someone like you" Kibum said as Yoona blushed.

(End of Flashback)

"And now that I become a man, I am looking forward to marry someone like you" Kibum said straight at Yoona.

Yoona can't help, but her tears already dwell in her eyes.

(Flashback)

"Why do you say so? Marry me? Are you sure" Yoona said while her cheeks turned red.

"Yoona, I love you" Kibum said Yoona was about to protest but she felt a pair of lips touched hers. Kibum kissed her.

"Why do you kiss me?" Yoona said as she was surprised by Kibum.

"Yoona, I promise, I will come back to you and when we are in the right age, I will marry you and together we will go back to this place" Kibum said.

Yoona chuckled then spoke." So this will be our house?"

"Not really, but for now, we are just kids, so we don't need to have a big house, a small tree house can fit us" Kibum laughed.

Yoona looked at him seriously."Are you serious?"

"I promise you Yoona, and when I go to America, I promise you that I will send you letters, and I can also help you finding your sister" Kibum said.

"My sister?" "Yeah"

"But promises are made to be broken, How are you sure that you can make your promise?"

"Trust me" Kibum said. Yoona sighed then give a smile.

"Well, I'll wait for you then" She said as she holded his hands.

"What if I propose to you now, Will you marry me someday?"

"Where is your ring?" Yoona teased.

"I may not have a ring for now, but I have this" Kibum showed another pinwheel.

"Pinwheel again?" Yoona chuckled.

"When we grow up, I can give you a ring" Kibum said as he scratched his head.
(End of Flashback)

"Why do you say so? Are you sure" Yoona wiped away her tears.

"Yoona I love you" Kibum said.

"It's like deja vu, Are you do this in purpose? making me remember the things I must forget?" Yoona cried.

"Yoona I love you, believe me"

Same as before, 12 years ago, She indeed tried to protest but Kibum kissed her gently. She keeps on tapping his shoulders, but after a while, she respond to his kisses. As Kibum broke the kiss, he smiled and cupped his hands in her cheeks.

"Why, Why do you kiss me?" Yoona is now crying.

"I promised you right, I came back, Aren't you happy, that I made my promise? I love you, I really am" Kibum said sincerely.

"Are you really serious?" Yoona said sarcastically.

"I am serious,I am really sincere" Kibum said.

"Don't tell me that promises are made to be broken, because I made it" Kibum said.

"Kibum I-"

"Trust me" Kibum said.

"I really waited for you" Yoona said as she holded his hands.

"What if I propose to you now, Will you marry me someday?" Kibum asked.

"Oh c'mmon Kibum, are you repeating this all over again?" Yoona laughed.

"This pinwheel is my proposal, right?" Kibum said as he handed her his pinwheel.

"Don't make this drama again, you are so cheesy" Yoona laughed.

"Yoona, this is true I do love you" Kibum said.

"Aissshhhh, just hug me" Yoona said as she hugged Kibum.

Kibum embraced her tightly, and kissed her forehead.

"Kibum stop being so cheesy, okay, even before you are so corny" Yoona laughed silently, still hugging Kibum.

"My girlfriend is really demanding" Kibum said.

"Yah who says I am your girlfriend!" Yoona shouted.

"Aigoooo... Let's go!" Kibum pulled her.

"Where?"

"Let's do it all over again" Kibum said
.
.
.

"Yah, why is my bike here" Yoona said.

"For your Information, OUR bike" Kibum laughed.

"Okay fine" Yoona rolled her eyes.

"Let's ride this again" Kibum said.

Just like before...
Kibum ride the bike in the front and Yoona at the back. They both move their feet to pedal the bike.

"Kibum ah"
"Neh"
"Joaheyo"
"Huh? You just like me?" Kibum said who's a bit disappointed.
"Saranghe" Yoona shouted that made Kibum smile bigger.
"You love me?"
"Neh, and I will take care of you everyday" Yoona said.
"Whoooohooooo!!!" Kibum shouted
.
.
.
.
.
.
Several days have passed, Yoona and Kibum becomes closer. Their relationship grows stronger. As if the 12 years is just a blink of an eye, as if nothing really changed. SeoHyun is reall happy for her bestfriend; Yoona who waited for so long, and now she is really happy.

Everyday, Kibum is preparing something for her, surprising her, but one thing never changed;the pinwheel.
Perhaps, the pinwheel is really important to Kibum, it's very memorable and significant to him.

SeoHyun noticed Kibum and Yoona working together in the Kitchen.

"Aisshhhh" She whispered.

"At last, the two of them are happy" SeoHyun thought.

"Yah Yah, SeoHyun, help me make this" SiWon demanded.

SiWon already worked in the cafe since his leg is now okay. And guess what, he is now close with Chan Chan;the dog of Tiffany that bitten him and made him to be confined in the hospital for 1 week.

"SeoHyun!" Someone called her and it was Yuri, together with Tiffany and Jessica.

"Yuri, Tiffany and Jessica Unnie" SeoHyun smiled.

"Oh, where is Yoona? I hope she'll now teach me how to bake, and oh! Our teacher said that the cookies we baked, we can claim it now, so I brought it, here" Yuri said as she give the boxes.

"Oh!!! come with me, Yoona is there with Kibum" SeoHyun said as she accompany Yuri in the kitchen.

"With Kibum?" Jessica said.

"Neh, It's a great great coincidence, Siwon saved me, and Siwon is Kibum's best friend. SeoHyun is SiWon's sister. The bestfriend of SeoHyun is Yoona who's also the best friend of Kibum.. in short, they are childhood friends including Donghae" Tiffany said.

"Yah yah yah, I don't want to hear the name of that f-"

"Fishy!" Jessica's eyes turned wide when she saw Donghae smiling at her.

"Hi Miss Whosoever, I didn't thought that you are also Kibum's friend" Donghae said.

"I have a name, and you work here? hahaha" Jessica laughed.

"What's wrong working here?" Donghae smirked.

"It's just like a h-"

"Hep hep hep,,, okay, I know you will argue again, okay, stop now" Tiffany said.

"Hi Tiffany!" Siwon greeted.
Tiffany blushed as she saw SiWon smiling at her.

"I want to go to Kibum, Uhmm...where is he?" Jessica asked.

"He is with Yoona, at the Kitchen" Donghae said.

Jessica raised her eyebrow at Donghae and walked towards the kitchen. Now, Jessica is so confused.

"What's with that Yoona? It seems like she is so special" Jessica thought.

As she walked and when she is near the door, she eavesdropped their discussion.

"Kibum ah, I have something for you" Yuri smiled.

"What is it?" Kibum asked.

"Tada!!!" Yuri showed her big cookie with her stick drawing design.

"It's you Oppa" Yuri laughed.

"That? That boy in sticks?" Kibum laughed.

"Why, I am not good at drawing, so don't expect that it's really pretty, and besides you are not that handsome, that's why my drawing is like that" Yuri said.

"Micheoso!" Kibum pinched her ears.

"Ouch!!" Yuri shouted then all of them laughed.

Jessica sighed. Sometimes, she is so jealous with Yuri, because they are really close. If they are not cousins, some may think of them as a couple.

"Yoona, show Kibum what you have for him" SeoHyun winked at Kibum.

"Really Miss Cutie? for me?" Kibum grinned.

"Yah! don't call me Miss Cutie! and this is not for you, this is for Donghae" Yoona stuck out her tongue.

"Ayeeeiii, as if, I know it's for him" SeoHyun teased.

"Yeah, and I saw his name" Yuri said as she gave SeoHyun a high five.

Jessica was surprised of what she is hearing.
"Why is Yoona and Kibum so close?" She thought.
She slightly look at the door and saw them laughing.

"If you don't want to open it, I'll open it myself" Kibum said and smiled. As he open, his smile turned bigger.

"Wow, It's so cute, Is this really for me?" Kibum asked.

"It's really cute that's why it's not for you, It is for my brother" Yoona said.

"Yoona, teach me how to bake" Yuri said.

"Sure" Yoona said.

"You know how to bake?" Kibum asked.

"I know how, I studied culinary, and I can cook now, I can even make pastries" Yoona said.

"Let me see" Kibum teased.

"Yah, I already bake one, look" Yoona opened the oven and showed her cake.

"What is the design?" Yoona asked.

"Anything" Kibum said.

"Aissshhh, I need time to do this.. Aha! I know what is best for you Kibum!"

Yoona said She make a pancake, put some butter and make a happy face design made of syrup. All of them laughed when Yoona is finished.

"I thought you know how to bake, but still you are giving me the same pancake like 12 years ago" Kibum laughed.

"Yah!" Yoona pouted.

Jessica felt sad. She never saw Kibum so happy like that when they are together. If Kibum is right there with Jessica, he is so silent and just smile. She never talked with Kibum about other stuffs, except with a simple hi or hello, and they will just talk if she wants something. If they are together, It is Jessica who always open up a discussion. And Kibum never talk about personal stuffs. Sometimes, she wants to quit, but she needs to get close with Kibum, because sooner or later, they will be engaged.

"Excuse me?" Jessica entered the discussion.

"Oh Jess" Kibum said.

"Uhmm, Actually I want to talk to y-"

"Sir. Kibum, Mr. Ahn WonMin wants to talk to you" Sunny said.

"Oh okay, I'll be back" Kibum said and walked outside the kitchen.

"SeoHyun ah!"

"Aisshh, I will go outside, Siwon oppa is calling me again" SeoHyun also get out of the room.

Now, Yuri, Yoona and Jessica are left in the room.

"Oh, Yoona, teach me now how to" Yuri said.

"But we will attend our class right after this" Yoona said.

"It's okay, at least I will know some" Yuri said.

"Choa, okay" Yoona smiled at Yuri.

While Jessica is just staring at them, finding a right time to talk with Yoona.

"Uhhmm, I want to make friends with Yoona, since, she is so close with Kibum than me, maybe she can tell me the other things that Kibum does" Jessica thought.

"And besides I am Kibum's girlfriend, so I need to be close to everyone" She thought.

"How can I make this icing, oh it seems like it is so easy to design the cake but it's hard" Yuri said as she laugh.

"No, just relax your hands and like this one" Yoona said as she demonstrate how to make it.

"Wow, Yoona you are really good" Jessica said.

"Thanks" Yoona said.

"You know, I really want to give Kibum something special for him" Jessica said.

"Really?" Yoona smiled.

"Neh, I always think that I am a bad girlfriend because I don't give him some special time" Jessica added.

"Uh-Oh" Yuri thought.
Yuri wanted to speak but she just let shut and see what happens next. All this time, Yuri knows that Kibum and Jessica will be engaged soon, but she doesn't want to be involved with their personal relationships. Yuri knows that Jessica is really trying hard to get close with Kibum but Kibum only treats her as a friend. She also knows that Jessica has feelings for Kibum. But now, She knows that Yoona is something special for Kibum, and she just don't want to ruin it, but fate, makes things complicated.

Yoona was speechless.
"I am a bad girlfriend because I don't give him some special time"
Those words keep on repeating on her mind.
"I am a bad girlfriend" It keeps on replaying.
"Girlfriend"

Now she feels betrayed. She feels being played by Kibum. As if Kibum just played with her and acted like he loves her and he still can't forget his promises.

To be continued.....