Investigate

Reasons

"Aren't the two of you going somewhere?" Yoona asked.

"Oh, yeah, We came over to tell you that we are planning to go to our townhouse tomorrow, so is that okay with you?" KyuHyun said.

"It depends upon her" Yoona said as she winked at Jishin.

Jishin shrugged her head as she mouthed "NO".

Donghae chuckled "Yah, Jishin,if there is something going on with the two of you, why are you hiding it from your siblings" Donghae said as he put his left arm around Jishin.

"There isn't something happening" Jishin pouted.

KyuHyun chuckled and said "Yoona, as far as I know, Jishin works as a writer of children's books in one company before, and I have a friend who is her former colleague that lives in the house next to ours, So I think it's good if she'll be with her colleagues before right?Uhmmm she is ShinHye I think"

Jishin's eyes widened as she faced KyuHyun "How do you know about that? How do you know about ShinHye?" she thought.

"Uhmm yeah" Jishin answered shortly.

"Oh.. Is that the real reason or is that an excuse?" Kibum asked who looks seriously at him.

Jishin looked nervously on Kibum.

"Don't worry, My sister, Sooyoung is also there, I won't harm her and I won't bite" KyuHyun said as he walked towards him and patted his shoulders.

"KyuHyun" Mr. Lee called him.

"Yes Sir?" KyuHyun said.

"Since our YoonMi is here, I just hope you don't have bad intentions on her, I know you are a good friend of Yoona so I hope the two of you will be okay" Mr. Lee said playfully as he winked on both KyuHyun and Jishin.

"Uncle is really funny" SeoHyun said and laughed.

And then all of them laughed except Kibum who looks so serious since Jishin came.
Jishin chuckled but she still seems so bothered as she looked slightly on Kibum.

"Jishin-ah, I remembered, you'll be meeting up your high school friend right?"
KyuHyun said as he tightened holding her hands.
Getting the message, Jishin looked at him and nodded "Neh"

"Ayeeiii" SeoHyun and Donghae teased as they gave each other a high-five.

"Bring her home safely okay?" Mr. Lee said to KyuHyun.

"Yes Sir" KyuHyun said and bowed to them.

"We'll be going"

When KyuHyun turned his back to face Kibum, he gave him a nod as a sign.

As soon as KyuHyun and Jishin left, Kibum excused himself too.

"Uncle, I need to meet up with some investors this night, so I also need to go" Kibum said.

"Aisshhhh, My little Kibum is out of reach, he is becoming busy" Mr. Lee frowned.

"Don't worry, I'll be the one to bring you home when you get out of the hospital" Kibum smiled.

"It's your promise okay?" Mr. Lee smiled and hugged Kibum.

"Bye Hae, Bye SeoHyun" Kibum smiled and bowed.

But then when he turned and faced Yoona, she is leaning on the wall, with her arms crossed and looks on the floor.

Kibum's smile faded but then he grinned looking at Mr. Lee before going out.

"Tsk. What I hate the most is seeing the two of them avoiding each other" SeoHyun thought.
.
.
.
.

At the parking lot..

Jishin followed KyuHyun who's still hands with her.

"KyuHyun" Jishin said.

When KyuHyun faced her, Jishin pointed their hands.

"Mian" KyuHyun quickly get off his hand.

"Where are we going? I don't remember telling you that I need to meet up a high school friend today" Jishin asked.

"Just go inside" KyuHyun said as he pushed her inside.

"And how do you know about my work before and ShinHye?" Jishin asked KyuHyun as he go inside the car and started the engine.

"I knew about that from the time I am investigating you" KyuHyun answered.

"But is that true that ShinHye lives next to your townhouse?"

KyuHyun chuckled and said "Why? You don't believe me?"
Jishin nodded.

"She is also a writer, and she always want a relaxing place so ideas can come to her quickly as she write" KyuHyun said.

"All of the writers wants to have a peaceful place" Jishin commented.

"But she always cooks ramen with just noodles and soup and always forgets putting dried vegetables on it " KyuHyun added.

"How do you know about our t-"

"See? I tell you, I know her" KyuHyun interrupted her.

Jishin chuckled then sighed.
"God really gave me a very small world" Jishin thought.

Just then KyuHyun's phone ringed.
After he read the message, he moved U-Turn going back.

"Why? Where are we going?" Jishin asked.

"We have some unfinished business with Kibum" KyuHyun said.

Jishin felt nervous again. "Mianhe"
She just fell in silence until they reached the coffee shop of Kibum.

.
.
.
.

Going back to Siwon and Tiffany...

"Mom he is Siwon, our friend" Tiffany introduced him.

"Oh, nice to meet you" Mrs. Kim said.

Siwon just stared blankly at Tiffany's mom.

"YoonMi.." Siwon thought.

"Uhmmm Siwon?" Tiffany said that made Siwon blink from his thoughts.

"Oh, nice to meet you too Ma'am" Siwon flashed his smile."But I have to go now" He added.

"Thanks Siwon, Take Care" Tiffany smiled.

Siwon went out of the hospital as he walked slowly.
When YoonMi was lost, Siwon also blamed himself for letting the married couple take away YoonMi.
"No it can't be, YoonMi was already found, It's Jishin, so don't think of it anymore" he whispered.

Just then, he remembered something.

"Aisshh, I left my bag at the coffee shop" he whispered.

He looked at his watch and smiled "It's only 7:00, It is still open"

And he quickly ride a bus and go to the coffee shop.
.
.
.
.

Jishin and KyuHyun waited inside the coffee shop for several minutes.
Jishin keeps on rubbing her palms and hands as a sign of being nervous.
KyuHyun looked at her and patted her arms "It's okay, gwaenchana"

"Aren't you mad?" Jishin asked. "Why would I?" He replied.

"This is your problem, and I am just helping you, no more, no less" KyuHyun added.

Suddenly, Kibum came.
She looked down and never dared to face him, while KyuHyun just gave him a nod.

"Let's talk inside of my office" Kibum said and walked inside his office.
.
.
.

"Aisshh, I left my bag at the coffee shop" he whispered.

He looked at his watch and smiled "It's only 7:00, It is still open"

And he quickly ride a bus and go to the coffee shop.
After several minutes, he went off the bus and quickly go inside the coffee shop.

"EunHyuk, have you seen my bag?" Siwon asked.

"Neh, I put it in the staff's room" EunHyuk replied.

"Kamsahae" Siwon said as he quickly walked towards the room.

While walking, he passed by Kibum's office and he overheard something.

"I will help finding YoonMi"

"And you will still stay with Yoona until we find her"

"But-"

"Trust us"

"Aren't you mad?"

"Siwon!"

Siwon jumped as EunHyuk called him "Wh-hat" Siwon stammered.

"What are you doing there?" Siwon asked and walked towards him.

"I just remembered that I put it beside my bag too in the kitchen"EunHyuk said.

"So I followed you to give you this" EunHyuk added as he handed him the bag.

"Oh-yeah thanks" Siwon said and scratched his head. "I'll go now how about you?" Siwon asked.

"I'll still work until 9, so see you tomorrow" EunHyuk said.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow" Siwon said and then he left.

As he walked, some things bothers him.

"Tiffany's mother looks so familiar"

"I heard Kibum and someone talking about YoonMi" he whispered.

He sighed. "I am the one to be blamed when YoonMi was lost because I just let them take her away.... no..no..YoonMi is Jishin so no worries.. she's already found"

"How about if Jishin is not her sister?" He thought. "The best thing to do is to know about this with my own self" he added to his mind.
.
.
.

"I am sorry Kibum" Jishin said trying to hold back her tears.

"So you really know about what she is hiding" KyuHyun said.

"I will do anything just for you to forgive me, KyuHyun, Kibum I am sorry" Jishin said.

"I still don't understand how you entered Yoona's life, did you do that on purpose?" Kibum asked.

"No, Kibum, No, I just got this necklace somewhere, and when she saw me coincidentally, she just claimed that I am her lost sister and I never knew about it, until I was put in this situation where it is hard to let go"

"And I don't know what to do.. I've been close to Yoona now, and it will be hard for me to see her cry and be dismayed and disappointed, it's all my fault and I am sorry, If I just knew I will never let this happen, I don't know what to do" Jishin explained.

"I will help finding YoonMi" Kibum said. "Since it already started let's continue this" he added.

"And you will still stay with Yoona until we find her" KyuHyun added.

"But-"

"Trust us" Kibum said

"Aren't you mad?" She asked. "I don't know" Kibum said

"But can you forgive me?" Jishin asked "In time" Kibum replied.

Jishin bowed her head as she cried.

"Gwaenchana" Kibum patted her shoulders.

"Mianhe.." She said. "I never expected that after all what I've done, I really never thought that you can still treat me this way, I thought you will hate me" She added wiping her tears.

"I am sorry 'bout a while ago" Kibum said "I am just a little bit upset, but It's okay"

"Mian" Jishin said.

"You just helped me to get close with Yoona again once I found her sister" Kibum thought
.
.
.
.

"SeoHyun!"
"MinHwan?"
"Yah, See you tommorow okay?"
"Where will we go?"
"At our townhouse! Yuri is also there so don't worry"
"townhouse?"
"Yeah, so see you! bye!"
"Bye"

SeoHyun chuckled as she hanged the phone.

"He seems so excited" She laughed. "He is really childish, weird, yet so funny"

To be continued............