Busy

You Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cora sat on the floor on the far side of the rehearsal room. She had one leg stretched out in front of her and the other bent knee up. She had pressed her chest against her raised leg and rested her chin on that knee, staring at the six boys who sat in front of her.

 

“So,” Kai started, running a hand through his hair. “You need us to help you choreograph a cover?”

 

Cora nodded. “And you need us here as back up dancers when you five record it?” J-Hope asked, and she nodded again. “Alright.”

 

“What’s the song?” Xiumin asked, sitting across from Cora and wrapping his arms around his legs.

 

Cora shrugged her shoulders. “Bang bang bang.”

 

“Really?” Jungkook asked. “You’re having problems choreographing a Big Bang song?”

 

Cora nodded, shooting a glare in his direction. “I am because I constantly overthink how the beat meshes with the dance. Not everyone can be a Big Bang perfect fanboy like you, Jungkook.” He laughed at this, and Cora shook her head. “You don’t have to help, it’s just… we’re a little stuck.”

 

Lay shook his head. “Of course we’ll help.”
 

“Us too,” Jimin said, smiling.

 

Cora smiled. “Alright then. Let’s get started.” But there was a knock on the door of the rehearsal room. Cora’s eyes widened and she moved to her feet. “Who could that be?” She asked out loud, and everyone shrugged.

 

She walked across the room and opened the door. No one stood before her, but when she looked down, containers with a clear lid sat on the floor. Tteokbokki, hoppang, tteok and yakuruto stared back at her. A note was taped to the top of the containers. She stooped and picked it up.

 

Cora

 

I figured you were in for a rough day, and wanted to make it a little better. There’s a Yulmu tea waiting at the apartment. See you tonight?

 

Mark






 

MinHee stood silently in the parlor of the warehouse apartment Jinwoo claimed to be hers. It was enormous and all the rooms were practically one, aside from the bathroom. There were stairs that led up to where the bedroom was, almost like a loft. It was already furnished with furniture Jinwoo claimed MinHee had approved of. Her loft was on the top floor, the second floor, of the converted warehouse, and had glass panels on the roof, letting much of the summer sun into the room.

 

“Are you going to come in and look around?” He asked, gesturing around the room.

 

MinHee shook her head. “No.” She said, biting her lip. “It feels weird.”

 

“Weird?”

 

“Not real.” She clarified.  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter