Come Back Home

You Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the end of the day, MinHee retired to her room alone. Malai had asked if she needed someone to be with her, but she had asked to be alone. She needed to pack. Most of the staff and crew wasn’t leaving until the morning, but MinHee was leaving right then. She needed to be home with the rest of her band. She needed to get working on the album with them, before she was sent back to start filming season two.

 

She’s said her goodbyes and was almost all the way packed when someone knocked on her door. She sighed. “Come in.” She said flatly, and the door opened. On the other side stood Jinwoo. “What do you want?” She asked.

 

He shrugged. “Are you leaving now?”

 

“I’m trying to.” She said, shaking her head. “But my ride won’t be here for another few hours.”

 

He nodded and watched as she continued to fold her clothes into her suitcase. “I can drive you, if you’d like.” She looked up and frowned. “I’ll have you back in Seoul in half the time too. That way you can get back to your band.” He said, smiling.

 

MinHee sighed. “It’s late Jin-”

 

“I was leaving anyways, and it’s not really out of the way to bring you back with me.” His eyes drifted to where most of her suitcases were sitting. Slowly, he reached towards them. MinHee didn’t stop him as he grabbed two and started for the door.

 

By the time MinHee had finished packing her last suitcase, Jinwoo had already moved all of her things down to the car. She followed behind him silently, locking the hotel door behind her and following towards the elevator. The two were silent the entire descent. “Go turn in your hotel key, I’ll take your bag,” He said, reaching for her suitcase.

 

She handed it to him and moved towards the check-in desk. “I just wanted to turn in my room key before I left.”

 

The man behind the desk looked concerned. “Are you sure you want to leave so early?” He asked, staring down at the key. “We’re serving a continental breakfast tomorrow, and we’re extending our pool and gym hours so your crew has time to take a break.”

 

MinHee nodded. “I’m sure,” she said lightly. In truth, she would have stayed just because she was mentally and physically exhausted, but she wanted to be home, or as home as she could get. “Thank you for your hospitality,” She said before starting for the door.

 

Jinwoo was already waiting in the car. MinHee moved to the side of the car and opened the door, sliding in silently. “Are you cold? Should I turn on the heater?” MinHee shook her head. “Alright. Let me know if you get hungry or something, we’ll stop and get food.”

 

MinHee shook her head. “Just drive, okay? I just want to be home.”

 

Jinwoo nodded. “Okay.” He sighed, speeding away from the hotel.



 

Cora stopped the music and shook her head. “I don’t think we’re ready for Cho Hee just yet.” She said, stopping with her hands on her hips. “I don’t think we’re going to be able to do it.” She said lightly.

 

Maria shook her head. “I think we’re doing fine.”

 

Mikki scoffed. “Yeah, if Yuna could just learn how to dance!” She hissed. “What the hell is wrong with you tonight? It’s like you have two left feet!”

 

Reina frowned. “You two need to stop, especially since we’re being filmed right now.”

 

Cora sighed. “Let’s just show her what we’ve got then, and see if we’re good enough.” She said starting towards the door. When she opened it, Cho Hee was already on the other side. “Oh!”

 

“Ready?” She asked plainly. Cora nodded. “Remember, one of you will be eliminated. This should show you who works the hardest and who works the least. I expect you all to learn from this.” She said, moving into the room and towards the stereo. “Are you ready?” She asked.

 

All the girls scurried to get into position. Cho Hee stooped to turn on the music and, almost immediately, everyone began the choreography.

 

The whole time, Cora’s eyes didn’t leave Cho Hee. She was searching, trying to decipher whether or not they were doing well. Behind her, Cora heard an out of place foot fall. Her eyes widened. She shouldn’t have cared. It was fine! The girls knew the steps, but it made her so nervous.

 

The song ended, and no one moved or made a noise.

 

Cho Hee nodded her head. “Alright.” She said, turning off the stereo. “I’ll make a review, and you can check it out later. It’ll be at the end of this video, and I’ll do that for every video, okay?” She walked to the camcorder and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter