Struggling

You Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MinHee was silent as JB came into her room and handed her a bag full of clothes and shoes. She thanked him quietly and moved off her bed and towards the bathroom. She was still haunted by what could have happened to the others in the hospital, but she changed quickly.

 

JB had brought her a pair of jean shorts and a white ruffly blouse. For shoes, he’d brought her slip on canvas shoes, which was the same white as her blouse. Reina had picked out the outfit, clearly. Not that JB wasn’t capable of picking out clothes, but she figured they’d be far more childish is JB had.

 

When she emerged from the bathroom, JB  was waiting for her. He smiled immediately. “Are you ready?” He asked, holding a hand out to her.

 

She took her brother’s hand, and he pulled her to his side, wrapping his arm around her and rubbing her arm, where his hand rested, as he led her towards the door. “Can I just stay with you for today?” She asked quietly.

 

JB stopped. “What?”

 

“Can I stay with you, please?” She asked looking up at her brother.

 

“What about mom and dad?”

 

She shrugged. “We can still go eat dinner with them but… I haven’t really seen you all too much. And I dont remember seeing you so… the last time I remember seeing you was just before you and Jr. started with the whole GOT7 project.” JB’s eyes widened, and MinHee bit her lip. That must have been a long time ago, by the look on his face. “Please Jaebum?”

 

JB sighed. “I’ll call mom and dad, but you’re going to have to spend time with them later, okay?” She nodded and he continued out of the hospital room. Mark and Yugyeom stood in the waiting room. “MinHee has decided to spend the day with us.”

 

Mark smiled. “That’s great!”

 

“Who’s going to tell-” Yugyeom started, and Mark punched his shoulder hard enough that the younger boy cupped his shoulder and shot a glare at his hyung. “Yeah, that is great,” He muttered, turning and walking away.

 

Mark shrugged. “Ignore him,” He said, walking to MinHee’s side. The three walked behind Yugyeom, who was still fuming. “We’re filming for our new music video today, so it might get a little boring.”

 

MinHee shook her head. “It sounds like a lot of fun, actually.”

 

“It’s Japanese.” JB said. “But I'm sure that doesn’t mean much,” He smirked. MinHee laughed and the four continued out of the hospital.

 

Two vans waited outside, and Yugyeom tore one of the doors open to the first one, climbing inside. Jr. peered out of the same van and waved happily at MinHee. “Minnie!” He called happily.

 

Mark started towards the second van. When he opened the door, MinHee could see Jackson and Bambam inside. Mark muttered something, and Jackson’s eyes widened. Bambam looked pleased by whatever was said, and he waved at MinHee. JB steered her towards the first van.

 

MinHee climbed in and Youngjae smiled happily from the back beside Yugyeom. “Hey Minnie.”

 

JB directed MinHee to sit in the stand alone seat beside Jr. and he sat in the back between Youngjae and Yugyeom. “This is going to be fun.” He said, buckling himself in.




 

Cora opened the door to the rehearsal room, and she in a deep breath. It had been far too long since she’d been in that room, far too long since she’d practiced so hard she couldn’t move, and she was ready to swing right back into full gear.

 

The door opened a second time, just as Cora was setting her things down. The rest of Passion moved inside, all talking quietly. “So,” Reina said, moving towards Cora. “Word is Cho Hee is nixing one of us from the competition today, based on the songs we’ve already done.”

 

“What? Why so early on already?” She asked, shaking her head. “We’ve barely done any.”

 

“Because we’ve taken too long as it is,” Cho Hee’s voice answered as she opened the door. She pointed towards the camcorder, which was sitting in the corner where no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter