Drama Intensifies

You Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door to the practice room opened, and Cho Hee walked into the space. Cora could feel her stomach plummet as she took the girls in, and then pointed towards the stereo. All the girls were sweating, panting from how many times Cora had forced them to do run throughs, and it still wasn’t good enough. She wasn’t as good of a choreographer as she had initially thought.

 

“Let’s go ladies. We don’t have a lot of time.”

 

Cora stood up and pressed play on the stereo, and all the girls fell into position.




 

MinHee sat at a table with a lunch that JB had ordered sitting in front of her. She hadn’t touched it once, still traumatized from the resurfaced memory. JB had offered to get her a driver that would bring her back to the hospital, but she had asked that she stay at the set with them until later that day. She didn’t want to be back in the hospital just yet.

 

The boys had been called to view what was taken so far, and all had stood to leave. “Wait,” MinHee said, her eyes settling on Jackson. He was the last to stand, and the only one to hear her speak. His eyes landed on her, full of hurt and anger, and she flinched back.

 

“Minnie, I-”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me?” She asked abruptly, and Jackson blinked, clearly confused, not just by her sudden outburst, but by the question. He opened his mouth to speak, but she cut him off again. “Why didn’t you tell me we dated for so long?”

 

Jackson was silent for a moment. “Because we broke up the night before your accident.” He said, starting to walk away.

 

“So I don’t deserve to know because we broke up?” She asked.


He spun around. “I didn’t want you to remember!” He bellowed. “I didn’t want you to remember the grief and pain, okay? I didn’t want you to have that image of me, MinHee, and I’m really pissed that you know now.”

 

Her brow pulled together, and she scowled at him. “So instead of taking this chance to make it better, to show me that you aren’t terrible, and that you do love me, you avoid me? Ignore me?”

 

Jackson threw his arms out around him. “I didn’t know what to do MinHee!”

 

“Then you never really loved me.” She said flatly. She didn’t remember the love they shared, so she figured that was why she felt nothing when she said this, but the look on his face was the look of someone who had just been stabbed in the back. “You never come to visit me, you never try to make the effort to be around me, to help me, and everyone else has to do it for you.” She shook her head. “Quite frankly, I’m a little shocked I wasn’t dating Jinwoo, since from what I’ve heard, he cared far more than you for far longer.”

 

Jackson’s jaw dropped, and MinHee could feel the sting of her words. “You’re right,” He said flatly, pursing his lips and nodding his head. “After all, I never loved you the way he did, according to you, the one who can’t even remember our relationship.”

 

“You had no problem trying to keep me from remembering it.” She spat. “Is that love, Jackson? Is it?”

 

His expression quivered. “That’s the first time I’ve heard you say my name. And it’s resentful.” He shook his head. “Have a nice afternoon MinHee. And please, please stop talking to me, okay?” He said, moving towards the door of the space, leaving MinHee by herself.




 

Cora was panting, hands on her hips, staring at Cho Hee, who stood before the girls in front of the mirrors. She was holding a clipboard and was writing viciously across it. Cora figured she was taking down tallies of who was doing well and who wasn’t.

 

She cleared . “Reina,” Reina stepped forward. “Zero mistakes. Congratulations, you took this seriously.” Reina nodded and moved to the side. “Maria,” She didn’t move, but her hand reached for Cora, and Cora squeezed it hard. It may have just been a silly challenge, but they didn’t know what would become of this, and the two were taking it as seriously as they could. “Also no mistakes.” She didn’t let go of Cora’s hand. “Yuna,” Yuna sighed. “Two mistakes. You’re on the chopping block. Please move to my side.”

 

Yuna looked at the other girls and, for once, Cora could see a glint of emotion in her eyes. None of them knew what the punishment would be, and it was a little daunting. “Cora,” Cora squeezed Maria’s hand. “Zero mistakes, I don’t know why you look so nervous.” Cora bit the inside of her lip, trying to keep herself from smiling. “Ji-su, you have three mistakes. Yuna, you’re still in the running for being chopped, don’t move.”

 

Ji-su moved to join the girls. “And finally, Mikki. You, by far, I am the most disappointed in. You have six mistakes, three

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter