Talking

You Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was silent. No one moved, aside from Mikki who was trying to fix her hair back into a ponytail, and Yuna who was fixing her clothes. Reina cleared and moved past the other girls. “It’s nice to have you home, Minnie.” She said, starting towards her. “Maybe you and I should go back to our room so I can explain a few things to you.”

 

MinHee looked to Cora, who nodded in agreement. She then looked to the other girls, who all looked at their feet, and Mark, who looked sorely out of place. “Alright,” She said, nodding. “I guess I’ll talk to the rest of you later.” She turned and opened the door.

 

Typically, MinHee would have demanded answers right there, on the spot, but the look on Reina’s face was desperate, and Cora looked like she was beyond over it all. She wasn’t going to get answers that wouldn’t start another problem unless she left with Reina to explain. “I swear, everytime you leave the room, everything turns into a battle.” Reina said, laughing a little as she opened the door to their dorm.

 

“What the hell is going on?” MinHee demanded.

 

Reina sighed, turning on the light and moving further into the dorm. MinHee closed the door behind her and followed Reina further into the dorm. “Well, let’s start from the beginning. The day you left, we started a serious regimen for dance practice and recording what we could without needing you there for it. Cora really took on the leadership thing, and it was going pretty well.” Another sigh. “I’m not sure if you heard, but we’re on the chopping block,” MinHee had heard. But she hadn’t heard from any of the other girls, she’d heard it from Jackson. “I guess we weren’t doing well in our practices, or performing, or something.”

 

MinHee nodded. “Yeah, I heard.”

 

Reina looked her over for a second, and then nodded. “Alright, well, Cora took it upon herself to pull us out of that, and she did pretty well. We’re not a for sure gone anymore, and we’re not entirely in the limbo of possible offing.” She bit her lip. “But the others have been a bit on edge from all of it already.”

 

MinHee  made a face. “How so?”

 

“Well, Yuna refuses to sleep in the same room as the other two because there’s no room, but Mikki and Ji-su are convinced its because she’s trying to distance herself. Pretty much, a few of the girls are being dramatic, and it’s caused Yuna and Mikki to constantly attack each other, and tell each other they wished they’d never signed on together.” She shook her head. “We’re now doing this weird dance challenge that Cho Hee set up, and the two have really taken it out on each other. I guess one of them took the wrong step during our final part of the dance, and for that they attacked each other.”

 

MinHee nodded. “And that’s it for Yuna and Mikki then?”

 

Reina shrugged. “There might be more, but they don’t tell me much about what happens between them otherwise. Maria and Cora have moved past their stalemate. I guess Cora had apologized for the lying thing, and then when she had the allergic reaction, they spent the day together, and now everything is okay with them, but Cora and Ji-su are still butting heads.”

 

“About the Mark thing?”

 

Reina nodded. “About the Mark thing. I guess one of the other girls slipped about how Ji-su was trying to be around Mark and goad him into asking her out and it made Cora uncomfortable. She hasn’t confronted Ji-su about it, and she hasn’t attacked her about it like she did before, but Ji-su has been getting on her nerves and I think that’s what might be leading to her being so short.”

 

MinHee frowned. “So it’s pretty much just a lot of petty drama?” Reina nodded. “I’ll see if I can fix things, okay? I appreciate you narrowing things down.”




 

Mark moved to Cora’s side and put a hand on her waist, bringing her towards him. “I think I’m going to head back to the dorm, okay?” Cora nodded, looking up at him. Her arms were still crossed over her chest. “I have a few things to do with the guys tomorrow morning, and later that night, so I won’t be able to stop by, but I’ll call you when I can.” Cora nodded again. “I’m sorry I can’t stay with you tonight.”

 

Cora shook her head. “Don’t worry about it. I think I should stick around for a bit here anyways.” She said, smiling. “I appreciate you stopping by tonight though.” She stood on her toes and pressed a kiss to his lips.

 

“I appreciate you making galbitang.” He said, laughing.

 

“You should take some back with you. I made a lot.” Mark nodded. “I’ll talk to you tomorrow then,” She said, kissing him again and putting her arms around her neck. His arms fell to her waist and he pulled her against him. He was warm, and Cora laid her head on his shoulder. When she opened her eyes, she noticed that Ji-su was standing a few feet behind Mark, her eyes wide and her jaw dropped, her eyes looking incredibly pained. Mikki grabbed Ji-su’s shoulder and spun her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter