Truth

You Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch couldn’t have been shorter for Cora. The four ate and talked about MinHee and Jackson’s trip to China, about the recent details that had been in the news, and their plans for the rest of the day. Afterwards, they all climbed back into the car and drove to GOT7’s dorm. Cora was fully prepared to just dump the two boys off and then drive on, but MinHee got out of the car and followed them towards the building. 

 

She sighed, cut the engine, and then started towards the building herself. The four piled into the elevator with Jackson’s bags, and all were silent until they reached dorm floor. When the doors opened, Mark was the first one out, followed by Jackson and MinHee, and Cora hesitantly followed. 

 

Mark opened the door, and immediately the other band members were on the group, all shouting welcome homes. “It’s good to be back.” Jackson said, smiling and giving a poor excuse for a hug to each of his band members. 

 

Yugyeom moved to Cora’s side and pulled her into a hug. “So noona-” 

 

“Don’t start with me, Yugyeom. I’m so not in the mood.” She said, hugging him back. 

 

He nodded. “Call me when you are.” He said, pulling away, winking, and moving across the room. 

 

Cora moved towards the farthest corner of the room and waited there for MinHee, not wanting to be questioned. 

 

 

 

MinHee helped Jackson carry his bags to his room, but he ushered her out, telling her not to worry about it, to sit down and just relax, because he had it handled. So she turned and started out towards the living room. 

 

Bambam was standing just before the door, and MinHee immediately smiled at him. “Bambam! I haven’t seen you in forever!” She said, moving towards him. 

 

They shared an awkward hug, and Bambam simply nodded. “Yeah, it’s been a while.” He said, moving past her and towards his room. What the hell? She and Bambam had been so close before. Had she done something wrong? 

 

It really had been a while since she’d seen him, or talked to him. He’d grown. Quite a lot, actually, and somehow, almost overnight, he became… older? Something about him was seriously different, and not just his height and hair color. 

 

“He’s been lonely.” Jr. offered quickly from the living room. MinHee turned towards him and lifted an eyebrow in confusion. “You haven’t called or text him in months, and the last time you guys talked, you brushed him off to hurry to Jackson.” He shrugged. “I think he just feels like he deserves more of your attention than he’s been getting.” 

 

MinHee gasped. “I didn’t mean-” 

 

Cora, who had been leaning against the wall on her phone, butted in. “Minnie, Reina said we need to get home. Like now.” She sighed, shoving her phone into her pocket. The door to Jackson and Mark’s room opened and Jackson walked out, moving to stand behind MinHee with his arms around her waist and head on her shoulder. “She said that some kid named Aiden stopped by with Jinwoo, and they were looking for you.” 

 

Jackson’s arms stiffened around MinHee, and her eyes widened. She hadn’t exactly told him about Jinwoo being at the auditions. She was in for it now. “Alright, we’ll get going.” She stated, and then turned towards Jackson, who was staring at Cora as if waiting for her to explain. “Hey, uhm, I think I’d feel safer if you stayed here and we went, just incase Jin is still there-” 

 

“I am not leaving you alone with him.” 

 

MinHee frowned. “Jackson, please. I need to speak with him, and I don’t need you threatening to beat him up before I even get the chance to say two words to him.” Jackson made a face and opened his mouth to speak, but MinHee cut him off. “I’ll call you afterwards. But you are not coming with me, and that it that.” 

 

“Like hell,” He grunted. “I am coming, whether you like it or not MinHee. I already told you, I am not leaving you alone with him.” 

 

MinHee scowled. “Jackson Wang! I told you I don’t want you to come! You are not coming!” She said, pulling away from him and crossing her arms over her chest. “Please-” 

 

He turned around and moved into his room, closing the door behind him. There was no slam, no angry words, no stomping or storming away. And like this, the situation was sorted. 

 

 

 

The second the car stopped outside of the Passion dorms, MinHee was gone. She sprinted up the steps, not even bothering with the elevator, and raced down the hall towards her shared dorm with Reina. 

 

But when she threw the door open, no one was in the room aside from Reina, who looked up immediately and smiled. “Welcome h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter