Moving Again

You Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MinHee stared out the window in surprise. “This is too much,” She said, shaking her head. In front of her and Jinwoo was an enormous warehouse which had been revamped and turned into a very classic looking building. The outside was beige and tan brick, with a dark charcoal roof. There were white paned windows that, from a far, looked about normal sized but had to have been at least eight or nine feet high. At the bottom of each window were flower beds with dozens of different colored flowers. The front door of the building was shiny white, with a shining gold door knob. It wasn’t the only warehouse on the lot that had been fixed up, as there were three directly beside it that were just a large, just as beautiful, and just as ready to be rented.

 

Each warehouse was two floors, and from what the two had been told each held four apartments, two on the top and two on the bottom. The front of the warehouses were done with incredibly green grass and white picket fences. Cobblestone walkways led to each of the shiny white doors of the warehouses.

 

“Nonsense,” Jinwoo said, opening his car door and laughing. “They’re great, really. Nic and I own one.”

 

“Here?”
 

Jinwoo nodded. “Yeah, that one over there. We have the top floor, and Minwoo has the one across from us.” He said, pointing towards one of the warehouses not too far from where they stood. It was still under construction. “Ryu and So Ra are on the bottom floor, and So Ra’s sister lives across from them. It wasn’t necessarily a planned thing.” He said with a laugh.

 

MinHee stared around in surprise. “How much do these run for?”

 

“As much as the apartment you owned before moving into Passion’s dorm,” A voice offered, and MinHee turned to see a man and a woman standing not too far from where she and Jinwoo stood. The woman smiled. “Hello dear, my name is Ahn Lucy.” She bowed. “We sell our warehouse apartments, we do not rent, and the payment for our apartment is the same as the rent for your prior apartment, as they are new additions and we’re aiming for popularity.”

 

The man cleared his throat. “What she means to say it, we will cut the price to move you in here. We’re will to chop the price in half, and ask that you pay a quarter, because having you in our warehouse will make many more want to live here.” He pointed to the warehouse beside her. “A little birdy told us that a member from EXO plans on renting out one of the apartments in this building for the summer, as this is our rental house.”

 

MinHee nodded. “And I can’t rent?”


“We’re booked into 2020.” Lucy answered.

 

The man nodded. “But one of our apartments are a great investment.” He smiled. “My name is Ahn Woo Bin. Allow me to show you one of our homes.”




 

Cora opened the door to the practice room and was greeted by the grim sight she expected. Each of the girls were staring at their feet, or at the ceiling. Maria lay on her back, her eyes directed up. Reina had her hand on a crying Mikki’s shoulder. Ji-su was picking at her shoelaces, and Yuna was biting the inside of her lip.

 

Cora sighed. “So,” She started, moving farther into the practice room. “How are you guys feeling?”

 

“I think we need to work a little harder.” Maria answered, and everyone nodded in agreement. “I think we need to take things more seriously.”

 

Cora sighed again. “I think you guys just need to realize one thing. Just because we made it this far doesn’t mean that we can’t just be thrown to the side again.” Each girl nodded. “Now, let’s get down to it. We need to break this out, now.”

 

“If you could actually spare a minute,” Cho Hee’s voice offered. She’d poked her head into the room, and each girl zoned in on her. “I just got off the phone, and I wanted to know if you girls are up for being on Aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter