Aggravated

You Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MinHee woke to her shoulder being shaken. She opened her eyes, and the lack of light from the window told her everything she needed to know. Cho Hee was waking her up for some early endeavor, which probably involved serious talk about what MinHee’s next step was after this drama’s release.

 

“What is it now?” She asked, sliding out of her bed and following Cho Hee towards the living room.

 

Cho Hee sat down and sighed. “Well, your drama release is this week, right?” MinHee nodded. “And I know that JYP has spoken to you about doing a drama with his entertainment.” She nodded again. “So I just wanted to know if you wanted to shoot right into that or stick around with the girls.”

 

MinHee shrugged. “Well, what are the plans for Passion right now?”

 

“Nothing.” Cho Hee answered easily.

 

MinHee nodded. “I thought so,” She had a plan. She wasn’t sure how well it would work but, if she could get her name out there, get people interested, maybe they would come back and want to listen to her group, see what they were all about. “Let’s get started with the drama. The sooner, the better.”



 

Cora opened the door to practice room and walked straight towards the mirrors, beginning her stretch regimen. Slowly, the rest of the girls trickled in, Cho Hee following them in. “Are you all ready,” She asked, moving towards the camcorder. Each girl nodded.

 

Cho Hee held the hat out towards Cora, who sighed and dug into the papers. “Hello Venus, Wiggle Wiggle.”

 

The other girls groaned as well. “Nothing too provocative, and don’t use any of the dances from the actual video.” She smiled. “I’ll be back in a few hours.”

 

Cho Hee hurried out and Cora turned to the others. “Let’s get started then.”

 

“What about the video from yesterday-” Mikki started.

 

“It isn’t important.” Cora answered. “Let’s just get started,okay?”

 

No one questioned her further. She didn’t want to explain anything. She didn’t want to tell them how unwell they had done, after all their hard work just prior to the stupid challenge. Maybe it wasn’t really hard work, since it wasn’t showing in their dancing now, but Cora had been proud of them, and she didn’t want them to think they were anything less than incredible. She had to keep that video under the wraps until they were more confident in themselves.

 

Until she was more confident that they wouldn’t take it to heart.



 

MinHee was told, point blank, that she wasn’t to join the girls until they were finished with their challenge. She was entirely thrown off by this. They were her band, they were a group not just… just friends, they weren’t supposed to be separated. They were supposed to be together at all times especially when they were working.

 

Of course she spoke her mind on this, telling Cho Hee and her handlers that no, they couldn’t tell her to stay out of the rehearsal room because she was supposed to be rehearsing with her group, but they immediately told her that she was to go to the conference room and meet with the head of her department about her new drama.

 

So there she sat, at the end of a long table, listening to the logistics of what she was to achieve in this drama. No one was paying attention to her, so she took her chance and pulled out her phone, immediately scrolling to Jackson’s number.

 

Hey, I’m back in town. Can we meet up and talk? She could feel the butterflies starting in her stomach, and they only intensified when he didn’t text back immediately, like he always did.

 

It took her about thirty minutes of contemplating what to do with herself when her phone buzzed. I’m a little busy. Some other time? She sighed. Of course. He was still upset, and she couldn’t blame him but… she just wanted something that was normal.

 

God, nothing was normal. Not since… really as long as she could remember.

 

So she scrolled through h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter