Chapter2

Love Me Now

"Oh no, is he dead?" Jihyo was so panicked when the boy suddenly lost his conscious. Jihyo bent down to the young man and tried to feel his pulse. Jihyo let out a sigh in relief. Luckily, the young man still breathing and his heart still beating. Jihyo quickly pulled out her phone and dialed numbers from the keypad.

"Hello? Emergency Unit, may I help you?"a female voice answered Jihyo's phone call.

"Oh yes, can you send an ambulance here please at River Blue's Apartment Complex area. There's someone injured in an accident. Please hurry," Jihyo told the recepient about the detail of the place. 

"Okay miss, we'll send an ambulance immediately. Thank you for your cooperation."

"Thanks," Jihyo end up the conversation and pay her attention back to the young man. Jihyo sat beside him and tried to place something under his head. Then she walked back to her car and brought out a small box with 'First Aid' printed on it. Jihyo was trying to treat some small cut and bruises on his face. Jihyo always wanted to be a docter since she was in elementary school. And now, she was on her way to achieved her dream.

"Wow.. what did he do to received all this bruises? It ruined his handsome face," Jihyo talked to herself while treating a small cut near the young man's lips. Suddenly, the young man murmured something that not really clear. Jihyo noticed it and bent down a little but then, the ambulance arrived which made Jihyo startled and sat upright. Jihyo packed back all the oinments and cotton wools that she used to treat the unconscious man.

"Please take care of him sir," Jihyo said to the man in charge after they placed the young man inside the ambulance.

"Oh, you have to follow us miss," before Jihyo could walked away the man in the ambulance told her to follow them as the patient guardian and someone that responsible for the accident. Jihyo sigh heavily and just nodded.

On their journey to the hospital, Jihyo texted someone on her phone.

To: Lee Min Jung

Message: Hey, can you help me? Please come to my apartment complex and park my car.

````````````````

From: Lee Min Jung

Message: Why? Where are you right now?

`````````````````

To: Lee Min Jung

Message: It’s a long story. I’ll tell you after I settled this problem. Just help me park my car. I left it outside, at the junction near the apartment complex.

`````````````````

From: Lee Min Jung

Message: Okay fine. You owe me a story. You don’t have to worry I’ll take care of your car; just settle up your problem. 

Jihyo placed her phone inside her bag after texting her best friend. She felt relief that someone could take care of her beloved car. Jihyo took a glance at the person that she hit.

“When will we arrive at the hospital? I just want this day to end. I’m so tired,” Jihyo complaining in her head while still looking at the young man.

Finally, the ambulance stopped and the man in charge opened the ambulance door. Jihyo helped him and the driver to take the young man out of the ambulance. Jihyo thanked the two men and followed the nurses afterwards to the emergency room. Jihyo was told to wait while they undergo an operation to the young man.

-After half an hour-

Jihyo fell asleep while waiting for the operation to finish. She was so worried that the injuries was so bad.

"Excuse me," a voice woke Jihyo up from her dreamland. "Are you the guardian?" a tall, handsome guy with a soft smile on his face appeared infront of Jihyo. Jihyo rubbed her half awake eyes before focusing it to the young docter.

"Uhmm, actually I'm not. I was the person that hit him before," Jihyo felt awkward and at the same time, guilty when she said that two sentences. The docter looked at her in amused. Jihyo could only let go a sigh.

"Oh, really? Well, we  need to contact his family now," said the young docter while looking at Jihyo's depressed face. After hearing the last sentence, Jihyo stand up immediately which made the docter take a step back as a reflex. Well, their distance was so close where the docter only stand a few inches from Jihyo.

"Is he going to die?! Does the injuries so bad?" Jihyo asked the docter with a concerned yet panicked tone which made the young docter chuckled.

"No, no, he's alright. The injuries were not too serious. He only have a cut on his forehead but it was not really deep and there's a minor fracture on his bone leg," he explained the details to Jihyo who seemed to be more relaxed then before.

"Then, why did you asked me to call his family?"

"To pay his hospital bill," he told Jihyo with a smile. Jihyo's eyes widened when she remember about the hospital bill.

"Oh yes, of course. But I don't know him. He also didn't bring his phone or even his bag. How can we identify him?" It was true. The first time Jihyo found him, he did not bring his school bag with him or even his phone. As if he was chased by the gangsters out of the blue.

"Then, you should pay for his hospital bill first while we wait for him to be conscious. Oh, I need to take my leave now, please proceed to the registration counter to paythe bill," he gave Jihyo one last smile and left her standing there, dumbfounded.

"But.. but..." was all Jihyo could say. "Now, how will I pay the bill? More importantly with what?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know... it was a boring chapter. I'll try my best to make an interesting chapter. Thanks to all who subscribe this story and those who gave their comment.