Chapter 3

Love Me Now

Jihyo dragged her legs heavily to the registration counter. As soon as she arrived, she asked the nurse in charge about the payment for the young man's hospital bill.

"Excuse me, can I know how much is the bill for a patient that just arrived an hour ago?"

"The one who sent here because of car accident?" the nurse answered Jihyo with a question to her question. Jihyo just nodded her head to the nurse's question.

"Let me see, oh, the total payment is $xxxx (i'll let you think of the total.hehe)," the nurse turned her head back to Jihyo from her monitor.

"What? $xxxx? So expensive.." Jihyo could not believe it. She paid the hospital bill with a heavy heart. "At least the problem is solved now. Today is a really unfortunate day." Jihyo let out a sigh.

After the hectic day, she went home and washed up. She did not realised that it was already 7.30 p.m.  She did not have any desire to eat after all that happening to her today. After talking to her best friend on the phone and told her everything, start from Jinwoon dumped her until the accident story, Jihyo went to her bed and sleep soundly. She was so tired that she think, she would not be able to wake up tomorrow.

-Next Day-

Jihyo have a class at the morning so she decided that she would go to the hospital at the afternoon. Jihyo walked through her campus hallway. Suddenly, she heard someone calling her. Jihyo turned her head to source of the voice.

"Good morning," her best friend greeted her and smiled widely to her which shows her front teeth. Jihyo smiled back to her and both of the walked their way to their class together. Min Jung also took the same course as Jihyo. She always wanted to be involved in medical world.

"So, you feel better now?" Min jung asked Jihyo while looking at her.

"Hmmm? About what?"

"About Jinwoon.."

"I just want to get over him. There's no use if I keep crying over him. He will not come back," suddenly Jihyo's face became sad. Min jung cursed to herself for brought up that topic. She placed her hand around Jihyo's shoulder and smiled at her.

"Hey, why don't we go shopping or have ice-cream later after our classes finish?" Min jung suggested to Jihyo but suddenly she remember that she promised herself that she would visit the young man at the hospital.

"Sorry Min jung, I really wanted to go but I have to go to the hospital," Jihyo told her best friend with a dissappointed look. Then, Min jung remembered about the boy that Jihyo accidentally hit last night.

"Oh yeah, that boy. It's okay Jihyo.. Maybe next time. It'll be your treat okay? Min jung took her leave first because she wanted to go to the library before her class started. She told Jihyo that her Chemistry's lecturer gave her too many assignment. Well, Min jung really loves Chemistry so she was going to be a pharmacist. Even though she loves Chemistry, she hates having too many works or assignments.

Min jung keep complaining about her lecturer always giving them too many assignments as she walked away. Jihyo let out a chuckle at her best friend behaviour. Then, she walked her way to  her class. The lecturer had not arrived yet. Suddenly, she stopped her step and stand near the door with her eyes fixed on a guy.

Jinwoon was sitting next to Jihyo's usual seat. Actually, they always sat together and everyones knew they were dating. Jinwoon did not noticed Jihyo was watching at him. He lifted his head from the book he was reading and turn his head to the right. He saw Jihyo was staring at him. 

Jinwoon looked away immediately when guiltiness striked him. He stood up from his seat and moved to another seat away from Jihyo's which was across from Jihyo's side. 

After Jinwoon moved, Jihyo walked to her seat and suddenly she heard a soft whispers. 

"What happened to them?"

"Are they fighting?"

"It's rare to see them seperated like this."

"Maybe Jinwoon found someone else," was all the whispers Jihyo could hear. And the last one made her nearly crying again.

"I just want my classes today to finished now," Jihyo thought quietly.

-At the Hospital-

Finally, Jihyo arrived at the hospital. She went straight to her car after her last class ended. She was afraid that she might met Jinwoon again even though she knew she could not run away from him cause they always met each other in the class. Jihyo let out a big sigh as she walked in the hospital entrance.

She went to the young man's ward after asking the nurse at the counter. 

"Finally, I'm here. I hope everything will be fine," Jihyo took a deep breath before she opened the door. 

"Excuse me~" her eyes suddenly widened in confusion as soon as she stepped inside the room. "Where is he? There's no one here. But the nurse told me he was charged in this room."

Jihyo looked around the room. "He still in this hospital. His uniform was in the wardrobe."

She moved away from the wardrobe and continued to looked around. Then she faced outside the window near the bed. She was drown in her own thoughts that she did not realise someone came into the room.

"Ehem... who are you?" a deep, not too low but not too high voice greeted Jihyo from the back. Jihyo was startled by the sudden question. She turned her herself to face the owner of the voice and the owner was.... 

A guy with a blonde hair, a pair of deep brown eyes with piercing on his right ear. "It was him."