Chapter 17

Love Me Now

“I don’t want to ride that again. Never.”

As they got off from “The Dizzy Cup”, Sehun threw up in a very uncool way. Seriously, even Kyungsoo, the emotionless guy, felt embarrassed by that. Some visitors were looking at them with judging eyes and whispered some words. And after "The Dizzy Cup" ride, they went to the roller coaster which made things became worse for Sehun.

“Hurry up guys, we’ll losing them,” Chanyeol dragged Kyungsoo’s hand while Kyungsoo dragged Sehun’s hand. Sehun just let Kyungsoo and Chanyeol drawn him wherever the direction was. He felt so dizzy that he could not even walk properly.

“Waaahh~ Jong Suk, come, come. Over here,” Jihyo waved to Jong Suk enthusiastically.

“She really do love amusement park. She still do, just like before,” Jong Suk smiled to the overly happy Jihyo and walked to her direction. As he looked at the ride or actually the place Jihyo was pointing, his eyes widened in surprised and a bit terror.

“Are you sure about this? I mean… this is..” Jong Suk’s word was cut by Jihyo.

“THE HAUNTED HOUSE~” She beamed happily at Jong Suk which brushed away his fear and let Jihyo pulled him to the queue. “I’ve always wanted to enter this haunted house. I’m so excited,” she continued, smiling widely as if the haunted house was actually a garden full of sweets and flowers.

“Wait, are you serious? We’re going in?” Sehun who was being pulled by Kyungsoo, looked at Chanyeol restlessly.

“Why? Are you afraid?” Chanyeol teased Sehun with raising his left eyebrow and showing his pearly white teeth.

“It’s not like that. I just couldn’t go in with this condition,” Chanyeol scanned the crouching Sehun as if he was having a bad stomach ache. He felt pity to his suffering friend. He never thought that Sehun would be this bad with amusement park’s rides and games. After the terrifying roller coaster ride, Sehun’s face became paler.

~FLASHBACK~

“Oh.. Please save me. Please save… AARRRRGHH…!!!”

As the roller coaster fell from its peak, Sehun started muttering words that sounds difficult to understand. While the poor Sehun were dying of fear, the happy-go-lucky Chanyeol was enjoying the ride while screaming out loud from his throat. And, Kyungsoo was gluing his vision to the couple in front of them, Jihyo and Jong Suk. He did not even blink or scream (this is ridiculous, Sehun thought).

“Wooohooo~” Jihyo and Jong Suk were waving their hands to the air and screaming when the roller coaster was going to turned upside down.

“I can’t take this anymore. I wanted to puke,” Sehun was nearly cried when the roller coaster flipped them around. Sehun cursed at Jihyo and Jong Suk for choosing the amusement park as their dating place.

When finally, the ride came to the end, Sehun’s body was frozen on his seat. Kyungsoo helped Sehun to walk out from the roller coaster and led him to a nearby restroom. Poor Sehun, he threw up until he tears up. From outside, Chanyeol could hear sobbing sounds which was obviously owned by Sehun.

“You’re finished? How did you feel?” Chanyeol approached his two friends and gave Sehun a bottle of water. Sehun walked out wobbly from the restroom while Kyungsoo was holding his arm.

“Do you think this…” Sehun was pointing to his state. “…was okay to you?” he continued while staring at the worried and guilty Chanyeol.

“Sorry Sehun. But, you know we have to accomplish our job, right?” Chanyeol gave his puppy eyes to Sehun which always conquered Sehun’s weakness.

“Oh.. okay,”Sehun said in defeated tone and lowered his head tiredly. Chanyeol patted his head gently.

“Good boy. I’ll treat you to dinner later as a reward,” Chanyeol smiled when Sehun lifted his head and looked at him. And then, they continued their mission by following the couple.

 

“Hmm..”

Jihyo looked behind them when she felt that someone was following them.

“What’s wrong?” Jong Suk also followed Jihyo’s action.

“Don’t you feel like someone is following us?” Jihyo looked to the right and left, looking for the suspicious yet mystery person that been stalking them. The three butlers realized that Jihyo sense something, so they acted into their role and making everything looked normal. Thus, since Jihyo was a bit blurred and slow, she did not notice them.

Though, unfortunately, due to Jong Suk’s sharp observation, the three spies had been detected. Jong Suk scanned through the placed and suddenly, his eyes were attracted to a weird couple and a trishaw. He suddenly remembered that he saw that group of people before, at the previous rides.

“Wait, they’ve been following us from the start. Don’t tell me that they’re…”  Jong Suk thought while his eyes were narrowing to the trio. Then, he smirked, a naughty one. “You can’t fool me. Boy.”

“Why are you smirking?” Jong Suk was startled when Jihyo’s face appeared out of nowhere in front of him. Jong Suk laughed when he saw Jihyo was tip-toeing while staring at his face.

“Hey, why are you laughing? And what was that smirk for?” Jihyo was so curious but Jong Suk turned away from her and walked ahead, leaving Jihyo behind.

“Hey, Lee Jong Suk. You’re not going to tell me?!” now Jihyo sounds irritated. She ran towards Jong Suk.

“Nothing much. There’s no one following us. Don’t worry. It’s just your feelings,” Jong Suk looked calm and confident as he said it. Jihyo looked at him with doubtful expression.

“Are you sure?”

“Absolutely,” Jong Suk patted Jihyo’s head and gave her a gentle smile. Then, she replied the smile.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

“Ugh… I think I have a headache now,” Sehun massaged his forehead while his eyes were shut close.

However, he could not run anymore, their turn were next, together with Jihyo and Jong Suk. As soon as they started, screaming could be heard from the outside.

“I WANNA GO HOOMEEE~”

“STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU *teet*teet*… Uwaaaa…Arghhh… DON’T TOUCH ME!”

“Sehun, hurry up. We have to catch up with them,” because of Sehun, they could not move faster and the couple seem disappeared from their vision in the dark place.

Meanwhile Jihyo and Jong Suk…

“Whoah, that was scary,” Jong Suk panted difficultly as they came out from the haunted house. Jihyo burst into laughter when she saw Jong Suk’s uncool state.

“How can you cling to me like that? You’re the one who should protect me,” Jihyo could not stop laughing. Jong Suk looked at Jihyo deeply and a smile appeared on his tired face. That longing expression made Jihyo stopped laughing and stared at Jong Suk’s face.

“What’s wrong? Did I say something bad?” Jihyo looked concerned by Jong Suk’s sudden change.

“I miss you,” Jong Suk pulled Jihyo into his embrace and closed his eyes to savor the moment. Jihyo was in a complete shocked at Jong Suk’s reaction.

“Wha.. What are you talking? I’ve been spending the whole day with you. What do mean by you miss me?” Jihyo faked a laugh while still in Jong Suk’s embrace. She could feel the man’s warmth and she could smell his scent. Jong Suk’s scent gave her a relaxing feeling as if she had known the scent for a long time.

“I thought you will remember me today. How can you be so mean? I remembered you told me that you love me and you’ll never forget me,” Jihyo’s eyes were widened in surprised. She was frozen in Jong Suk’s embrace.

“Where did I have heard that words?” Jihyo gripped Jong Suk’s shirt. Suddenly, drops of tears fell to her cheeks.

 

-Finally, the trio came out from the haunted house-

“Don’t ever ask me to go in there. I think I’m going to collapse,” Sehun came out from the haunted house with a gloomy face as if his soul has drifted away.

“Can you hold your plan to collapse for a moment? Look there,” Chanyeol pointed to a couple hugging each other under the big tree. Kyungsoo took a picture of the scene while Sehun does not have any energy to look at it. He just wanted to go home, his body was so tired.

“Hmm, I’m curious about what they’re talking about,” Chanyeol rubbed his chin while narrowing his eyes to Jihyo and Jong Suk.

 

-Back to Jihyo and Jong Suk-

“Why am I crying? That voice, that warmth and the sweet scent. My Jongie?”

“Jongie? Is this really you?” Jihyo suddenly spoke. Jong Suk’s eyes were widened in disbelief. He pulled Jihyo away from his embrace and looked straight to Jihyo’s teary eyes.

“Yes. You remember me now?” Jong Suk’s eyes were full with expectation. Jihyo jumped to Jong Suk and gave him a tight hug.

“I thought I’ll never see you again. I miss you, Jongie,” Jong Suk replied Jihyo’s hug by placing his hand on Jihyo’s back.

“Finally, you remember me. You know, it’s hurt me those past few days, waiting for you to recognize me,” Jong Suk buried his head on Jihyo’s shoulder. He knew that his tears were falling.

“I’m sorry. You’ve changed. So much. But I’m glad we met again,” Jihyo giggled when Jong Suk frowned at her when she said that he had changed a lot. It was true though, when they were kids, Jong Suk was a real chubby and a little dorky which made him rewarded the “Loser” title.

But now, he had changed 360º which made Jihyo jokingly assumed that Jong Suk had a plastic surgery. Actually, she knew Jong Suk had a handsome look and heart since they were 10 years old after he saved Jihyo from a group of bully.

Meanwhile, the trio was hiding behind some bushes, trying to eavesdropping but unfortunately, failed. Chanyeol felt frustrated now, if he went near to the couple, obviously he would be noticed.

 

-At Jihyo’s apartment-

“Did he confess to Jihyo?” Kai immediately called Chanyeol after he saw the picture of Jihyo and Jong Suk hugging which was sent by Kyungsoo.

“We couldn’t hear much of their conversation. But Jihyo seems to be happy. Really happy,” Chanyeol reported every detail he saw in front of his eyes to his master.

“Fine. You’ve done a good job. I’ll give your payment tomorrow,” and Kai ended the phone call. He could feel that his heart was beating so fast. He even heard the sound of his heart thumping. Kai did not even know the reason he was feeling so mad.

“Am I feeling irritated because I was late? I was late to convey my own feelings. No… NO! This is absurd. I’m not in love with her!” Kai was walking back and forth in the living room. He tried to find the answer to his own question. Even he himself thought that he was crazy for talking all alone in an empty apartment room.

“I was just… I was… just…” Kai lowered his head after he sat on the couch.

“ARRGH…!!! This is so frustrating,” he messed his hair in frustration.

What would Kai do to stop his miserable unknown feelings?

~TO BE CONTINUED~

 


I'm sorry for not updating yesterday. So, here the 17th chapter. Enjoy~

Comment your opinions or advices...Tq