Chapter 13

Love Me Now

Kai pulled out his key which Jihyo gave him on his first day staying at Jihyo’s house. He walked into the quiet apartment and removed his shoes. He went straight to his room to have a shower.

“I wonder what time she’s going to be home,” Kai placed his bag on his bed and took his towel. Before he went out of the room, he paused and looked back to his bed.

“Seems like she changed the bed cover,” Kai could not help but smile when he remember the incident that happened earlier. He promised that tomorrow, he would wake up early. He did not want to get wet every morning or else he would catch a cold.

“I better get my shower now,” Kai brushed off all his thought and went out to go to the bathroom.

 

-Meanwhile, Jihyo was at the store-

“Hmm, how many chicken s should I buy?” Jihyo looked at the pale chicken inside the glass display. She placed her pointer finger on her chin as if she was thinking too much about it. Since today was Kai’s first day returning to school again, she wanted to cook something special and nutritious for him. Well, as Jong Suk and Min Jung told her, young men needed more energy to work all day so she had to cook something that gave energy to Kai.

“Okay, lets buy three. Hmm, maybe I should add two more,” Jihyo finally decided her choice. She did not know why she was buying so much supplies and ingredients for their dinner tonight. She went to the cashier and paid for her groceries. After she finished paying, Jihyo went to the parking area with her plastic bags. She looked at them and wondered.

“Maybe I’m buying too much. Did I’m being too over?” Jihyo took a look at her plastic bags again. It was filled with many ingredients from the cooking recipes she learned at the campus’ library. The recipes book was called, ‘101 Healthy Recipes for Youth who needed More Energy’. Somehow, the title was a little bit long. -_-ll

“Argghh, screw it! If he gets better, he will be out from my life. The sooner he gets out from my apartment is the better,” Jihyo nodded her head continuously. At this rate, people who saw her talking all alone might think that she was a crazy woman. Now, Jihyo let out a sly smile.

But, there was something weird about her feelings. There was something that does not feel right. And yet, she did not realize what the meaning of those weird feelings.

 

-At Jihyo’s apartment-

“Huwaah… tonnight’s breeze are so cold, right?” unknown man number 1 blew some warm breath to his hand. And the other unknown man number 2 followed his step.

“Hyung, until when are we going to stay here? I’m hungry,” an unknown man number 3 complained while rubbing his growling stomach.

“Shuusshh~ you’re so noisy. Be more patient. We’re hungry too,” the unknown man number 1 talked back to man number 3. As he looked back to the man number 3 behind him, his eyes widened in surprised. He gasped and the other two men looked at him weirdly.

“What’s wrong hyung?” the man number 3 asked. He turned his head to the direction his hyung was staring. The man number 2 also did the same thing. When they finally turned around, man number 3 gave the same reaction as the first one while man number 2 gave no reaction.

“Uhmm, what are you doing in front of my apartment door?” it was Song Jihyo. She looked suspiciously at the three men dressed in black suit. They did not give any respond to her which made Jihyo felt unsecure.

“What if they were bad guys? But their face doesn’t look like bad guys. In fact, they look… handsome,” Jihyo thought while narrowing her eyes to the three men.

“Uuhh… eh… actually we’re looking for someone. And we believe he live here,” the taller man talked to her politely. He had a husky low voice.

“But this is my apartment room,” Jihyo looked at him confusedly. “Oh wait, they possibly looking for Kai. Well, remember that he’s a delinquent. Usually a delinquent have many enemies,” again her mind ran wild with questions.

“Oh, did you know a high school boy named Kim Jongin,” he asked again while the other two kept their eyes fixed to Jihyo.

“A high school boy?” Jihyo asked again. “Kai is in high school! OMG! Did he cause a trouble again? But he’s name is not Kim Jongin,” she turned back to the man.

“Sorry but the only young man that live in here is Kai not Kim Jongin.”

“Oh really? Well, we’re sorry for troubling you. Oh, and please don’t call police. We’re not bad guys,” the taller man gave Jihyo a gentle smile. “Before I forget, let me introduce myself miss. My name is Park Chanyeol, I’m a butler. This two behind me are my colleague.”

“My name is Oh Sehun and this is Do Kyungsoo. He doesn’t talk much.”

       

Now, Jihyo could see their high class attitude, the way they introduce themselves were so manly and handsome.

“Wait, a butler?” Jihyo asked when suddenly she remembered the first man called Park Chanyeol introduced himself as a butler. Park Chanyeol and the other two just nodded their head.

“So, can we know your name please? A beautiful young mademoiselle like you must have a beautiful name,” Jihyo praised Park Chanyeol’s way of speaking. He must not be a normal butler, the same goes to the other two. They were too handsome to be a butler actually.

“Oh, my name is Song Jihyo,” Jihyo gave them a smile. They replied it with another gentle smile but suddenly, Sehun’s stomach was growling again.

“Hehe… oppsie,” Jihyo was startled when she heard the sound of Sehun’s growling stomach. Chanyeol face palmed and Kyungsoo did not give any reaction. Jihyo then suddenly burst to laughter after she noticed Sehun’s embarrassed face.

“Come inside. Luckily, I bought extra chicken,” Jihyo invited them in and all of them followed her.

“I’m home,” Jihyo removed her shoes and walked to the kitchen.

“Oh, welcome home,” Kai replied back.

“Hmm, that voice sounds familiar,” Sehun whispered to Chanyeol who was removing his shoes. The three of them walked in together, each of them was curious about the owner of the voice.

“Wow, you really buy a lot. Who’ll going to eat all of these?” Kai looked at all the plastic bags that Jihyo placed on the kitchen counter.

“Oh, don’t worry, we have guests,” Jihyo replied without looking at Kai. In Kai’s mind it must be Lee Jong Suk, the parasite. Unfortunately, as he turned to his left where the three young men was standing, Kai’s jaw was dropped in surprised. The three young men also did the same thing, even the expressionless Do Kyungsoo.

“A..a…a,” Chanyeol was stuttering from shocked. As he tried to speak again, Kai jumped to him and abandoned his crutch. As a result, both of them fell to the floor because Chanyeol loses his balance. There was a big thud when they fell which made Jihyo’s shoulder jumped, startled.

“What’s happening?” Jihyo ran to the boys and she move between Sehun and Kyungsoo. As soon as she saw the scene in front of her the first thing came out from was,

“KAAAIII…!! What on earth are you doing?”

Kai was on top of Chanyeol, both of their eyes were widened in shocked. Actually, Kai’s lips were placed nicely on Chanyeol’s lips, accidentally. Jihyo walked to the two poor young men and helped Kai to stand up. She gave Kai his crutch and helped Chanyeol to stand.

“Look at what you have done moron,” Kai suddenly raised his voice and piercing his gaze to Chanyeol’s eyes.

“But… but I…” Chanyeol stuttered after the shocked of being kissed by a man.

“Kai, you shouldn’t be mad at him. It’s your fault at the first place. Who asked you to jump on him?”Jihyo gave a look at Kai’s angry face. Then after a moment, Kai’s face returned to normal. Well, now, only Jihyo who can calm Kai from getting mad. Chanyeol sighed in relief but then, as he looked up, Kai shot him a look which said “Explain to me later why you are here?”

“Okay, now I need all of you to sit quietly while I cook our dinner. And Kai, please behave yourself,” Jihyo gave Kai a warning glare and Kai rolled his eyes. All the boys moved to the small living room.

“Now, explain!” Kai gave all of them a death glare as they sat on the couch.

“Well, actually…”