Chapter 16

Love Me Now

Jihyo was so excited as they arrived at the main entrance of the amusement park. She thought that they were going to an ordinary amusement park but Jong Suk brought her to a theme park. She could see some people in the park were wearing different types of costumes. Jihyo looked at the theme park setting and buildings with awe. She looks like a 5 years old kid.

Jong Suk glanced at her and chuckled when he saw Jihyo’s face which was filled with admiration. Jihyo heard Jong Suk’s soft laughter and turned to him.

“What’s so funny mister?” Jihyo stood with arms akimbo, frowning at Jong Suk. He stopped laughing and looked at the frowning Jihyo.

“Awww, don’t ruin your pretty face. Let’s have some fun,” Jong Suk grabbed Jihyo’s hand and dragged her to somewhere. Jihyo could feel she was blushing at Jong Suk’s action. Other people, who were watching them, really thought that they were a blissful couple.

 

Meanwhile, at the same place…

“Ehmm, hyung are you sure we have to do this job in this outfit? I think we attract too much attention,” Sehun looked to his surroundings. Some people were looking at them suspiciously while some girls were looking at them in awe. They were wearing their butler uniform which was a black suit, white shirt and bows or tie. And obviously, no one would wear that outfit while having fun in the park except for the workers. However, they still appealing in front of women’s eyes.

“OMG!! Look at them. They were so handsome.”

“Who are they?”

“They looked like a secret agent.”

“No, no. They looked like a butler in shoujo comics.”

They could hear some whispers floating around them. Chanyeol just gave the women’s a sweet and gentle smile and then, he turned to Sehun and Kyungsoo.

“That’s why I prepared this,” he showed them a big sized bag. Sehun and Kyungsoo looked at each other and then to the bag. Lastly, they blankly looked at the grinning Chanyeol.

“Boys, we’re going to have an undercover mission on Miss Song Jihyo’s date,” Chanyeol said while acting like a military commander giving a command to his army. Sehun gave him a displeased look while Kyungsoo just stared at Chanyeol with his blank face.

A few minutes later…

“Why did I have to do this?” Sehun asked to no one, he felt annoyed right now. He was dressed as a trishaw.

“Oh, come on, we did all of this for Young Master’s sake. And besides, it’s fun to dressed up like this,” Chanyeol walked out from the changing room stylishly. He was dressed up in a simple white shirt with a blue hoodie and a cap. While he was arguing with Sehun, the other door next to Chanyeol’s changing room was opened.

“Oh, did you finish cha…” Chanyeol’s words were stopped as he turned around. “WAAAHHH….!!!”

Sehun also turned as he heard Chanyeol’s shout. His jaw dropped as he saw a cute and elegant looking young lady in front of him. (p/s: it was actually… you know…the one and only… DO KYUNGSOO)

“Wh…Why… Why… di..di..did you dressed like th.. that?” Sehun stuttered as he pointed at Kyungsoo’s outfit.

“Eh… uh… I..” Kyungso turned his body from side to side while putting his pointer fingers together, acting like a girl in shoujo comic/ shoujo manga. Sehun could feel his rage surfaces.

“WHY ON EARTH YOU’RE FEELING SO SHY?!?!” Sehun could not hold in his anger. This whole situation was so weird for him. Why should Kyungsoo dressed up as a girl anyway?

Kyungsoo looked away from Sehun in a girly way and turned his lips into a pout. *That’s right. Kyungsoo is the type of person who changed their personality or characters as they take a role as someone else.*

“E…eh…eh… Don’t try to be cute!!!” Sehun felt so miserable now. He could feel this whole situation was really really weird. He lowered his head and his shoulders dropped, in a depressed way. Suddenly, someone tapped his right shoulder from behind. He turned his head to look behind him and it was Chanyeol, smiling like an idiot.

“Don’t be too serious Sehun. This is a perfect undercover. They’ll never notice us,” Chanyeol said with assurance to the unsatisfied Sehun.

“And, look at Kyungsoo. He looked perfect in that outfit. I’ve been wondering how he would look like as a girl before. I never expected he would be this cute,” Chanyeol placed his arm around Sehun’s shoulders while looking at the embarrassed Kyungsoo. Sehun turned his head from Kyungsoo to Chanyeol and then back to Kyungsoo. All of a sudden…

“You… ERT!!!” and Chanyeol received a smack on the head from Sehun. Chanyeol fell to the ground comically while Sehun walked away from him and pulled Kyungsoo along with him, leaving the lonely Chanyeol all alone on the dirty ground.

“Sehun, how could you? I’m your… HYUNGGG..” Chanyeol said dramatically which attracts the attention of people nearby. He was such an overreacted bastard, and that was what Sehun labeled him.

 

-So back to JongHyo couple-

“Do you want to ride that?” Jong Suk pointed to a ride called “The Dizzy Cup”. Jihyo looked at the ride and back to Jong Suk. She gave him a smile and nodded as an agreement. Then, Jong Suk dragged Jihyo to the ride where they had to queue up for their turn.

Meanwhile, at the nearby area, the three undercover spies were stalking them. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were acting as a couple sitting on the carriage while Sehun was pulling the carriage with much difficulty. Poor Sehun.

“This is so ridiculous. Cursed you Park Chanyeol,” Sehun murmured his words but it was filled with anger. Chanyeol was holding his phone and took a photo of Jong Suk and Jihyo holding hands while caressing Kyungsoo’s fake long hair.

“Wah, I can’t wait to ride this,” Jihyo exclaim excitedly and jumping up and down a little. Jong Suk gave a soft laugh at Jihyo’s cute action.

“Well, just don’t be sick at the middle of the ride. This can make us really dizzy,” even though he sounds mocking but there was a concerned feeling in his words. Jihyo glanced at him secretly and smile. As they got their turn, Jihyo and Jong Suk got into their cup. They did not know that the three spies were in the ride too. As the ride starting to move...

“Uh… oh… This is a really bad ideaaa… ARRRGHH,” Sehun already felt sick. He was really bad with amusement park’s games and rides.

How are we going to do with Oh Sehun? What would happen to Jihyo’s date?

~TO BE CONTINUED~

 


Okay... Finally, I updated this story. Sorry again, if it's boring or anything that synonyms to the word boring. Forgive me for any grammar/language mistake. Please comment your thoughts or opinion for this chapter. Tq