Chapter 20

Love Me Now

So, the trio sent Kai to his school after their breakfast session. When they arrived at Kai’s school gate, Chanyeol came out from the car and led his master out from passenger seat.

“Have a nice day Young Master,” Chanyeol and his subordinates bowed to Kai as he walked in to the school ground. After Kai’s figure disappeared from their vision, the trio went home with Kai’s luxurious family car.

“Yo! Kai, good morning,” Suho greeted his friend as he saw Kai walked in the school hallway. He waved his hand to Kai gleefully. Kai stared at Suho nonchalantly while walking towards the latter.

“Why do I have to be greeted by you as soon as I stepped in here?” Kai said jokingly which received a disappointed look from the older.

“Well, don’t blame me that no girls would even dare to greet you first thing in the morning with that hideous face plastered on you,” Suho said while looking at his front. He did not realize that Kai was shooting laser through his eyes towards Suho’s direction.

“Oh, hi girls,” Suho greeted a group of girls who were gossiping about a latest, sizzling news in their school. Kai did not have any interest to look at those girls. The girls were replying Suho’s greetings shyly and talked with him for a moment. After a few moments, Suho ended their conversation and leave with Kai who was getting bored to death.

“Why can’t Jihyo be a high school student like me?”  *facing to the author* (well duh, I own the story, man. I can write what I want.)

“Hey guys,” they turned around and saw Luhan was running towards them until,

BAM! (I don’t even know if this is the right sound. Screw it)

“Ouch,” Luhan was scrunching his eyes due to the pain from the accident. His really hurts so bad that he could felt he was going to cry.

“Hey, can’t you see?” a girl voice blurted out.

“A girl?” Luhan still closed his eyes and slowly opened it. “Well, I thought I was hitting a boy. This girl is really tough. How can she hurt me this bad?,” Luhan thought or actually judging the girl in front of him in his mind. The mystery girl only showed her back.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Are you okay?” Luhan gave her his helping hand. As the girl turned her head, she gasped unbelievably when she saw a shining Prince Luhan in front of her, smiling.  She gave her hand to Luhan and he helped her to stand up.

“Heh, girls,” Kai scoffed while Suho was just giving his famous gentle smile. Luhan walked to them after the girl left to her friends who were squealing like crazy.

“Hi Kai, ,” Luhan smiled to Kai who replied it with a small smile, more like a gangster style.

"Hey, you only greteed him?" Suho pouted for being ignored. Luhan and Kai rolled their eyes at Suho's childishness.

"Well, hello there Mr. Suho. How are you?" Luhan said, feeling annoyed.

"Oh, hi Lu. I'm fine, thank you," Suho gave Luhan a gentle smile.

"So, where’s the others?" Luhan asked while facing to Kai.

“Haven’t seen them,” Kai shrugged. Luhan gave a nod and the three of them walked along the hallway together. Suddenly, Kai’s phone vibrated as a sign there was a new message.

From: My Jihyo

To: Kai

Message: Hey, Kai. I forgot to tell you that I’ll be home late. So, don’t wait for me. Study hard =^_^= and don’t skip your lunch cause no one will cook for your dinner. Nah, I’m just kidding. Someone will come over to accompany you. Have a nice day frog Kai :P

Kai smiled involuntarily after reading the whole message and he giggled after he read the last sentence. Suho and Luhan immediately turned their head to Kai who was walking between them.

From: Kai

To: My Jihyo

Message: Okay, whatever. But, why are you coming late?

A few seconds later, his phone vibrated again.

From: My Jihyo

To: Kai

Message: My friend is getting married so we’ll be having a party for her. Why should you care? Anyway, don’t reply after this. I’m busy. Bye frogy.

Kai frowned when he read Jihyo’s harsh words. He made a pout and whispered,

“Can’t I even care about here? We’re living together, of course I’m worried. Geez. What if she met with some other guys? What if they fall for her? What if… she falls in love with someone at that party?” Kai mumbled and shoved his phone angrily back to his pocket. His “hideous” face (as what described by Jihyo and Suho) appeared again. Luhan tried to ask but he was cut by Baekhyun who was coming out of nowhere. He was running childishly with Xiumin and Chen tagging behind him except that they were walking casually.

“Good morning guys. Eh, hyung, why are you looking at me like that?” Baekhyun smiled widely at the annoyed Luhan who was waiting for a gun to land on his palm. And for what? Of course to kill the Bacon in front of him and served him to Kai’s hungry komando dragon (Ewwww, seriously?).

“Shut up, Bacon,” before Luhan could say that, Kai already spilled it out with a burning glare to Baekhyun.

All of them could sense the anger radiating from Kai. He looks really scary now. Suho pulled out his hand-held fan and started to cool himself from the heat coming out from Kai. Luhan was sweating a bucket and could even die from dehydrated. Meanwhile, Chen and Xiumin tried to calm the crying Baekhyun after being shot with Kai’s harsh words. Xiumin and Chen hugged Baekhyun while looking at Kai who was leaving them.

“Huh, stupid Kai! I don’t even know what I did wrong to him. Fine, I’ll never greet him again tomorrow and forever. Hmph!” Baekhyun cursed Kai while sobbing. Poor Baekie, it was not your fault.

“Ssshhh, It’s okay, Baekie-ah. The devil is gone now. It’s okay. Stop crying,” Chen caressed Baekhyun’s hair while hugging him. And Xiumin was coming out of nowhere with a fire extinguisher in his hand which Chen also did not know where it came from. Xiumin pulled something out from the fire extinguisher and tried to stop the fire caused by Kai. Luhan was lying lifelessly on the floor while Suho was fanning him and shook his head at Kai’s amazing anger outburst.

“Who could possibly make him mad like that?” Suho thought. And the answer was…

S.

O.

N.

G.

 

J.

I.

H.

Y.

O.

SONG JIHYO.

 

-Lunch Time-

Ringggg~

After the school bells ringing loudly as a sign it was time for lunch, all the students zoomed out to the cafeteria. Their school cafeteria really served the best lunch ever. Kai and his friends sat together at cafeteria. There was an awkward silence and Kris who was sitting beside Luhan and in front of Kai, looked at Baekhyun and Kai back to back. Well, between Kai and Baekhyun there was again, Chen. Who knows, Kai might attacked on Baekhyun again. This time, he might not just burned them but also strike a lightning to them.

“Hey, wha…” Lay smacked Kris mouth to stop him from asking because he knew Kai and Baekhyun was fighting and it might be serious. So, it was better if they stayed out of it. He believed that Kai would apologize to Baekhyun.

“What the hell Lay?!” Kris glared at Lay while rubbing his swollen, smacked lips. Lay just gave him i-don’t-give-a- face to Kris which annoyed Kris so much.

“Hey, Baekhyun-ah,” Kai was still looking at his tray. “You know, I’m sorry about earlier. I didn’t mean to mad at you,” he continued and took his courage to looked at Baekhyun. He was surprised when he saw Baekhyun was sobbing.

“Oh no, did I said something wrong this time,” Kai was so confused and then, Baekhyun looked at him with his teary eyes. He gave a wide smile to Kai and said,

“Then, can I greet you every morning again?” Baekhyun asked between his sob. Kai’s mouth turned into a smile and he nodded. And suddenly, they heard a weird noise out of the blue. They made a terrified face like those in a horror movie. Oh, they were so classically dramatic boys.

“What’s that sound?” All of them turned to Kris who was howling silently but failed to do so. They all laughed at Kris weird face. No more cool Kris, they thought. He was really a delicate person. He felt touched by the small drama scene created by Kai and Baekhyun.

After they were finished eating their lunch, Kai was going to return his tray when a boy hit him after being pushed playfully by his friend. However, the carton of unfinished milk on Kai’s tray spilled out and splashed on someone. It was a girl who was standing beside Kai; she was going to return her tray when the small accident occurs. The milk struck on the girl’s skirt.

“Uh-oh,” Baekhyun gasped in terror. All of them were afraid that Kai would lose his temper. However, Kai only gave a death glare to the male students who were playing around at the cafeteria. They apologized to Kai and the girl and quickly left the scene. Kai turned to the girl and saw her name tag, “Bang Minah”.

“Uhmm, sorry about that,” Kai pointed to her skirt. “Here, take this. I’m sorry,” Kai gave her his handkerchief and left the girl who was looking at Kai, astonished. Even the other female spectator adored Kai behavior to that lucky girl. As you know, Kai was known for being a delinquent, so acting so gentleman was not his characteristic. Now, all the girls had fallen for him.

“Hmmm, guess you’re the new school heart throb now,” Suho raised one of his eyebrows while crossing his arms on his chest. Kai just replied him with “whatever” face.

“Hey, give me that handkerchief!” a girl shouted from their back. The boys were startled and looked behind them.

“Jung Krystal?” Luhan stated while looking at Kai beside him.

“What? But, he gave this to me,” the girl named Minah replied back while still holding on the handkerchief. Krystal became annoyed and tried to snatch it away from her.

“What the…?” Kai tried to help but was stopped by Kris. Kai looked at him confusedly.

“Better don’t. It’s dangerous,” Kris shook his head while closing his eyes. Kai turned his head back to the chaos.

“Kai oppa is mine,” the Krystal girl said while pulling the precious handkerchief.

“You’re not even his girlfriend,” Minah shot back. Krystal stopped after hearing those words and started to pulled harder while pulling Minah’s curly long hair.

“Whaaa…” Minah cried out. She tried to fight back but Jung Krystal was a good fighter. The girls were fighting like crazy cats over a worn handkerchief. Chen, Xiumin and Baekhyun, the naughty trio cheered for their favored fighter which later received a death laser glare from Kai. Meanwhile, Tao was recording the whole scene with his phone and smile mischievously.

"This will make a great front page story on school bulletin," he stated excitedly which made Suho rolled his eyes.

“LET. GO. YOU. !” and with one last pull, Bang Minah was defeated. Krystal snatched the precious handkerchief from Minah’s hand and snuggling it.

“Uh, she looked like a Gollum in Lord Of The Ring,” Suho commented while he made a “seriously girl?” expression. While the others’ jaw were dropped opened when looking at the ‘after match’ scene.

“Grrrr, girls are scary,” Chen commented while trembling.

“...and they are… Caraaayzaay~” Baekhyun added while motioning his right pointer finger clockwise near his head as a sign of "crazy" expression.

“Told you. Luckily, I stopped you Kai. If not, you’re dead now,” Kris patted Kai’s shoulder who was still flabbergasted by the whole chaos.

“How did you know Kris?” Xiumin asked the taller with his questioned look.

“Oh, Kris always experienced this. He’s the legendary Casanova in this area,” Suho inform with a smile before Kris could opened his mouth. Xiumin nodded as a sign he understood.

“Why do you have to tell him that?” Kris frowned at Suho who was smiling sweetly at him.

And then, they all leave the poor looking cafeteria after the fight. Kai pulled out his phone and typed a message.

From: Kai

To: My Jihyo

Message: Hey, I know you don’t want to be bothered but I already have my lunch and I...

Kai stopped typing and erase the entire message. He sighed while lifted his head from the phone screen.

“And I miss you already,” Kai muttered and he did not noticed that his friends were looking at him fascinatingly.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

okay, i'm sorry. Just shoot me.

 


Okay, this chapter is . I'm crying. I hate myself for not including more Kai and Jihyo moment in this chapter. I'm sorry for dissappoint all of you.

Comment if you have any complaints, opinions and advices about this chapter. I'll appreciate it. Tq.