Chapter 1

Love Me Now

Ringgg..Ringgg!!!

"Hello? Who is it?" Jihyo answered the phone call lazily.

"Hey, Jihyo, it's me," a familiar voice spoke trough the other side of the line.

"Jinwoon? Where are you calling from? The number is not yours," she asked due to curiosity.

"I'm calling from the public payphone. I left my phone in the car. Hey, can you come to the park near the public library now?" 

"Jinwoon is so careless. How can he always forgot his own phone?" Jihyo thought to herself while smiling.

"Sure, but can I asked why?" Jinwoon gave a chuckle from Jihyo's question. He knew Jihyo was putting her blank face on right now.

"I'm sure you forgot what day today is."

"Hmm...?" Jihyo still couldn't figure out what riddle her boyfriend was trying to play. 

"Seriously, how can you forget? Today is our day. Our second anniversary, remember?" at last, Jinwoon gave up on waiting for Jihyo's respond. Jihyo can be so forgetful sometimes but actually, she was a smart girl.

"Oooohhh.... myyyyy... :O  I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to forget about it," Jihyo kept apologising to her boyfriend which made Jinwoon broke into laughter. Jihyo felt so relief that he did not get mad at her. Jinwoon was a really nice boyfriend and she loved him so much. Jihyo didn't realised that she was smiling right now.

"So I'll for you at the same place where I first proposed you as my girlfriend, okay?" Jinwoon voice brought Jihyo back to the reality. Jihyo answered him with an okay and they end the conversation. Jihyo quickly went to the bathroom and dressed up in her most beautiful outfit.

-Meanwhile at the park-

"I'm sorry, Jihyo" Jinwoon talked to himself.

After a few minutes of waiting, finally, Jinwoon could see Jihyo's figure. The distance between the park and Jihyo's apartment were not really far. Jihyo gave a sweet smile to Jinwoon while she made a small run towards Jinwoon. But to Jinwoon that smile made him felt hurt and guilty. When Jihyo was coming near to him, Jinwoon forced a smile to her.

"Sorry for making you wait for me," Jinwoon just shook his head as a reply. Then, he move closer to Jihyo until there were no space between them. Jinwoon kissed Jihyo's forehead gently which made her closed her eyes. After that, he went down and kissed Jihyo's lips which gave her heart beat rapidly. Even though they had been dated each other for two years, Jihyo still could not control her heartbeat everytime Jinwoon touch and hold her hands or when he kissed her.

After ten second, Jinwoon pulled his lips from Jihyo's and looked at her face deeply. Jihyo opened her eyes and met her boyfriend's eyes. Somehow, Jihyo could feel that Jinwoon was weird right now.

"Jinwoon, are you okay? Why are you looking at me like that?" Jihyo was getting worried when suddenly Jinwoon eyes became expressionless.

"Jihyo, I need to tell you something. And I hope you will understand," he said it with a serious face. Jihyo became more uncomfortable. "Jihyo, I want to end our relationship right now. I can't tell you the reason and you can think of anything that you want but, I just want you to forget about me... completely," all the words that came out from Jinwoon's mouth seems like a bullet being shoot at her especially, the last word.

"What are you talking about? You're joking right," but there were no response. Jihyo let go a sigh and trying all her best to hold back her tears. She did not want to let the man who dumped her to see her tears.

"So, you're saying that I can never see you as a friend also?" Jihyo received a nod from Jinwoon which hurt Jihyo's heart more.

"Okay.. I guessed I can't forced you to loved me. Even though I deserved to know what is the reason," Jihyo could felt that her tears were in the verge to fall down to her cheeks. Jinwoon just looked at her with a poker face.

"I'm sorry Jihyo, but I think we are not meant to be together. Sorry," after Jinwoon said his last apologies, he left Jihyo alone at the park. Jihyo still standing, froze, she does not believe with what happend to her on their anniversary day. 

"Am I too boring. Does he find someone more pretty and awesome than me?" Suddenly, Jihyo felt that she was being so stupid for asking those question to herself. She would not have the answer anyway. Then, she could feel her cheeks became wet. "Am I crying? Why should I cried over him? Stop crying Song Jihyo."

 After more than a hour she crying alone at the park bench, Jihyo realised that it was already 2 o'clock. She left the bench and went to her small car which was convenient for an ordinary college student. Yes, she was not from a rich family and her parents was doing a bussiness with her aunt in Japan, so she lived alone in Korea.

She could feel that her eyes were already swollen but the tears were forcing to come out. She was a strong girl and rarely cried but that day, the man she loved has made her cried. "Maybe I loved him so much."

When Jihyo entered her car, she paused for a moment and thought. "I should not let myself down. I have to be strong again. And I would not fall in love again until I achieved my dream!" Jihyo made a vow to herself and she force a bright smile. She start her car engine and start her journey back home. But still, her tears forced to come out.

She nearly arrived at her apartment complex, her eyes were blurry from the tears. Suddenly someone ran towards her car from the left at the junction. At that time she was on a normal speed but it was too late to pull a brake and she hit the person. There was a big thud sound and Jihyo was startled.

She turned her head to the left and she saw a group of men which seems to be gangsters were standing in froze while looking infront of Jihyo's car. When Jihyo went out from her car, all of the men hurriedly ran away. Jihyo just looked at them ran away in confussion. Suddenly she heard a weak groaning voice and she remembered about the person she hit.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry" Jihyo aplogise as soon as she went infront of her car. There she found a young man in a highschool uniform touching his head which was bleeding. Jihyo's eyes widened when she saw the boy's hair, it was blonde,  his right ear has a piercing and Jihyo could see his violent face clearly through the blood from his forehead. "Oh boy... I hit a 'trouble' now."

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Okay, I'll try to update more... Sorry if it was boring.