Chapter 5 - What To Do?

Prom15e to 13elieve

What To Do?

~Sungmin POV~

“I am so STUPID!”

Well, I was. Though, I was alone, so there really was no need to shout it in the car. Actually, there was a need to shout it. Why was that? BECAUSE I AM STUPID!

And now, because of my stupidity, here I am sitting on the side of the road in a car with no gas in it, calling Leeteuk-hyung to come pick me up like a pathetic loser. Well, so much for helping Kyuhyun now.

“Did you find him?” Leeteuk asked as soon as he answered the phone. I sighed, why didn’t I think before acting?

“No,” I replied, “But, my car ran out of gas. Can you come get me?”

I heard Leeteuk-hyung chuckle and I was kind of surprised. That’s the first time he’s chuckled in a while...

“Where are you? I’ll come get you, Sungmin-ah,” Leeteuk-hyung said. I smiled and told him where I was. Honestly, in just the one hour that I’ve been gone, he sounded much happier. If not happier, than not as cranky as he did before...

Kyuhyun-ah, maybe there is hope for Super Junior...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

~Kyuhyun POV~

“So, are we ready to go?” I asked as I packed up my backpack. Kibum-hyung walked out of his room with two suitcases, smiling. I raised my eyebrow.

“What happened to ‘packing light’?” I asked. I had specifically said “Pack light, we only need the necessities”. Of course he didn’t listen...

“Who knows how long we’re gonna be gone for,” he answered, shoving his wallet into his back pocket with his passport, “Besides, half of this suitcase is some extra stuff for you.” He patted his larger suitcase and I rolled my eyes.

“Yay for me,” I muttered under my breath. Kibum-hyung double checked all the locks on his apartment before deciding everything was safe for us to leave. We then walked out and got into the cab that I had called earlier. Honestly, it was easier to take a cab and leave my car at the garage with Kibum-hyung’s. Besides, it was safer than an airport parking lot for God knows how long we’re gonna be gone for.

“So,” Kibum said once we were in the cab, “Where to first?”

“Beijing,” I replied, “Hankyung-hyung.”

“Are you sure we should go to Hankyung-hyung first?” Kibum asked, “How about Zhou Mi-ssi...”

I thought about it before shaking my head, “No, Hankyung-hyung has a tougher choice to make. We’ll go to him first to give him time to think it over while we go to Zhou Mi-hyung.”

Kibum nodded, “Sounds like a plan. And where do we go afterward?”

“Canada. Henry-ah.”

“And then?”

“Incheon. Kangin-hyung.”

“And how do you plan to just pull Kangin-hyung out of his two year military service after he only served half a year?” Kibum asked, raising his eyebrow, “It’s mandatory.”

“The law states that ‘Two years must be served before the age of thirty’,” I replied, “Kangin-hyung is only 25. He can do half a year, take a year off, and then go back for another year and a half.”

“Are you sure about that?” Kibum asked skeptically, “I’ve never heard of anyone doing that...”

“I clearly read the rules,” I smirked, “It doesn’t say anywhere that you can’t.”

“How are we going to get around China? And where will we stay?”

“I went to China for six months during Super Junior-M promotions, remember? I think I can find my way around. And as for the hotel...well, we’ll just find some place at the airport and book a room,” I said, rolling my eyes. Honestly, did he think I was stupid? That I didn’t think things through? News flash, Hyung...I thought of everything.

“And how are we going to get to Hankyung-hyung through all his fans and activities?”

....