Chapter 11 - Sorry I Bothered You

Prom15e to 13elieve

Sorry I Bothered You

~Kyuhyun POV~

How could he? How could he just yell at us like that? After everything we did for him? After everything we’ve gone through, and he’s not even happy to see us!

“Kyuhyun-ah!” Kibum called. I turned my head to see him running to catch up to me, but I didn’t stop. He finally caught up to me and kept my pace.

“What do we do now?” he asked me.

I snorted, “Simple, we leave him alone. He obviously cares more about his image than us. Let’s just go to Zhou Mi.”

Kibum nodded and I stalked out of the building. It was empty now, since everyone had left after the concert. We still put our hoods up, just as a precaution. We got into the car and I sat in the driver’s seat, just staring at the windshield. How could Hankyung do this to us? How could he abandon us? There was no point in even talking with him about it, he just didn’t care. It was obvious.

“Kyuhyun-ah,” Kibum said, softly. I turned to look at him and he seemed worried. I shook my head and started the car.

“Let’s figure out how to get to Zhou Mi,” I said, coldly. I couldn’t cry. Not here. Not now.

Kibum nodded and I pulled the car out, driving back to the hotel. The car ride was silent. Kibum seemed deep in thought, and I just didn’t give a crap to care about much right now. I felt like my heart had just shattered into a million pieces.

All this work to gather all fifteen of us together was obviously not going to happen. The most I could get was fourteen now.

Sorry I bothered you, Hankyung. You don’t have to see me ever again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Kibum POV~

I don’t understand why Hankyung-hyung acted that way toward us. Before we even started explaining the reason for our visit, he just took off on his rant. I was too confused to speak. Kyuhyun, on the other hand...

Even as he drove back to the hotel, he looks as if life has ended for him. He’s hardly paying attention to the road, just driving where the GPS is telling him to go. He’s upset, I’m sure of it.

I felt the phone in my hand vibrate and I looked down. It was my manager...again. I hit ignore and leaned my head back against the headrest. I told my manager we needed to delay the drama, but we could only delay it for another month. We’re almost halfway into that month, and now I’ve gone MIA. Nope, I didn’t tell him where I was going. Why? Easy. He wouldn’t let me go...

All I could think of on the way back was Hankyung-hyung. Was he really that selfish? To throw us away like that for his fame? All he did was scream at us for visiting him. I thought he’d be happy to see us. If Heechul-hyung came, would he still be angry like that? Or was it just us...

Or was he worried? I mean, with all the stuff happening between him and SM, maybe he was just worried about our images and what the company would do. It’s already at a point where just mentioning the name to any officials within SM would cause controversy. But...if he was really worried, wouldn’t he sit us down and discuss it with us rationally. He didn’t need to punch Kyuhyun in the face...

“Kibum,” Kyuhyun said, and I snapped out of my trance to see we were back at the hotel. I nodded and we both got out of the car, running through the rain and into the building. We went straight to our rooms (which were cleaned for the first time since we got here) and collapsed on our beds.

“So...” I said, not really knowing what to say at the moment.

“So...” Kyuhyun repeated.

I sighed, “What now?”

“Zhou Mi, obviously,” Kyuhyun said, taking his cell phone out and dialing a number. He put the phone on speaker and I raised my eyebrows, staring at him. The phone rang a few times before someone answered.

“Wei?” someone answered.

“Mi-hyung,” Kyuhyun said, and the person on the other end chuckled.

“Hello, Kyuhyun,” he said, his Korean broken a little bit, “How are you?”

“I’m well, Hyung,” Kyuhyun replied, not sounding well at all. More tired, “How are you?”

“I’m good. I miss you and the others,” the guy replied. I stared at Kyuhyun in confusion but he didn’t notice me. Who was he talking to?

“We miss you too,” Kyuhyun said, smiling a bit, “Hey, I was wondering. What is your address in China?”

Ah, so he was talking to Zhou Mi. I’ve only met him once, so I wouldn’t recognize him over the phone.

“My address? Why do you want to know that?” Zhou Mi asked.

“My sister is going to visit China for a few weeks to study,” Kyuhyun lied, easily, “And I recommended she stay with someone I knew. But, it has to be close to where she will study. You don’t have to. I just used you as a recommendation...”

Zhou Mi chuckled, “It’s alright. I’d love to host your sister here. She’s very sweet. Yeah, I’ll give you my address.”

“Hold on, let me write it down,” Kyuhyun said, signaling me to get a pen and paper. I jumped off the bed and found the hotel pen and paper pad. He gave us his address and I wrote it down quickly.

“Thanks, Hyung,” Kyuhyun said.

“Anytime, Guīxián,” he replied, using Kyuhyun’s Chinese name, “You sound tired. How are the ‘No other’ promotions?”

“Alright, I guess,” Kyuhyun said, placing his hand over his face. I left him alone to talk to Zhou Mi as I looked up the address he gave. I found it on the computer and searched directions from the hotel to his house. It was about a forty minute drive, apparently. I wrote them down and turned back to Kyuhyun, who was saying goodbye.

“Thanks, Hyung,” Kyuhyun said, “I’ll let you know about Ara coming to visit.”

“I’ll be waiting to hear from you,” Zhou Mi replied, “Bye, Guīxián!” Kyuhyun hung up the phone and I held up the paper with Zhou Mi’s address on it. Kyuhyun gave a weak smile and nodded.

“We’ll go tomorrow morning,” he said, going into the bathroom with a change of clothes, “I’m taking a bath and then going to sleep. It’s late.”

“Alright,” I replied, “I’m going to sleep now. Good night, Kyuhyun-ah.”

“Good night, Kibum-hyung,” he said, tiredly. He closed the bathroom door as I changed and climbed into my bed. I just laid there for a few minutes, thinking. Hopefully, my last words left an effect on Hankyung-hyung.

Please, Hankyung-hyung. I hope you make the right decision.