Chapter 27 - We're Coming

Prom15e to 13elieve

Quick note: Italicized means Chinese speaking. Normal is Korean.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We're Coming

~Henry POV~

Well, we had to wait two days for out flight to Korea, but we finally got one! And now, we’re at the airport getting ready to leave. I have to say though, I enjoyed the two days everyone was here in Canada. I got to give them a tour! I liked being a tour guide. Maybe I can do that as a side job...

Anyway, we’re here at the airport in Canada, getting ready to board the flight that leaves in about twenty minutes. It’s an early flight...too early. Like, it’s 3 AM right now. We aren’t able to sit together on the plane, but at least I got a seat next to Zhou Mi! I won’t be alone!

“Hey, you ready, Henry-ah?” Kyuhyun asked. I glanced up and saw him standing up. I grabbed my backpack and jumped out of my seat, ready to go. We handed over our tickets and the staff let us on the plane. Once we were in our seats, I rested my head back, ready for the 13-hour flight ahead of us. Zhou Mi then hit my arm, gently. I turned my head to look at him.

What’s up?” I asked, and Zhou Mi sighed.

I’m just worried,” he said, “I mean, we only have thirteen days to get to Kangin-hyung. And we’re going to waste a day on this flight, so only twelve days left. Do you think that’s enough time to convince Kangin and the government?

I frowned. I hadn’t really thought much about it, to be honest. I was just psyched to go to Korea and see everyone again! But, when he put it like that...

I don’t know, Mi,” I replied, honestly, “I don’t know much about this whole military thing in Korea. I’m sure you know more about it than I do.

Zhou Mi sighed again, “All I know is that twenty-two months of military service is mandatory for a man before the age of 35. Kangin is only 25. He does not have to complete is service for another ten years, so he technically does not have to be in the army. However, since he already enlisted, I don’t know if we can just pull him out for a year or two and then send him back.

I snorted, “You make it sound as if he’s a package that we’re taking back and then resending.” Zhou Mi gave a small smile and nudged my shoulder.

Shut up,” he laughed, “But seriously, I don’t know if we have enough time.

I don’t know either,” I said, “But let’s not worry. We have a 13-hour flight that’s taking off any second now, and I’d rather sleep than worry over whether the government will let Kangin out or not. Let’s convince Kangin to come back first, and then we can worry about legal issues, alright?

Zhou Mi smiled softly and nodded, “Alright. Thanks, Henry.

For what?

For making me feel better,” Zhou Mi responded, smiling. I shook my head, smiling. I then leaned back in my seat as I felt the plane begin to move. Soon, we were in the air and I shut my eyes. I smiled as I drifted off to sleep.

We’re coming, Korea! We’re coming, Kangin! We’re coming, Super Junior!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

~Kyuhyun POV~

Finally, we’re back in Korea. It’s hard to believe that it’s been over a month since I left. I missed my home.

“Kyu,” Hankyung called me, and I turned to see the rest of the guys getting off the plane. I couldn’t help but smile at them all. It’s been so long since I’ve seen either of them, and now here they all were. Hankyung, Zhou Mi, Kibum, and Henry. We were together again. Finally.

“You ready?” Zhou Mi asked, and I nodded. We grabbed out backpacks and ran to the baggage claim. Since we were back in Korea, we had to be extremely careful not to be recognized. So, we wore sunglasses and no makeup. We kept our heads down and kept a distance with each other so that people wouldn’t be suspicious. It was inconvenient that it was currently 6:30 AM here in Korea, but what can you do?

“Your manager knows where you are?” I asked Hankyung as we waited for the luggage to come. He nodded.

“I called him in Canada and explained my plan to him,” Hankyung said, smiling softly, “He said he’ll take care of my schedules and not tell a soul. He’s proud of me.”

I smiled, then turned to Kibum on my other side who held his hand up before I could even speak, “I texted my manager to cancel the drama.”

“Kibum,” I started, but he cut me off again.

“Don’t tell me that I should just delay the drama because it’s important,” he said, smiling, “Super Junior is much more important than any drama.” Thank God I was wearing sunglasses, otherwise he would see the tears that were welling up in my eyes. I smiled at him and glanced over at Zhou Mi and Henry, who were on the other side of Hankyung. They just shrugged.

“Not like we were doing anything anyway,” Henry said.

“We got nothing to lose,” Zhou Mi finished. I chuckled. The bags then came on the luggage, and Henry and Kibum both went to get them while Hankyung and I went to get a cab and Zhou Mi waited for the two. We had to take two separate cabs, since one couldn’t fit all five of us. We would stay at the hotel that was closest to Kangin’s army base. We would then stalk Kangin at the base until we found a way to get him alone to talk. It would be hard, but we had to do it. And, we only have twelve days left.

Hankyung and I managed to get the cabs just as the other came out with our bags. Henry, Zhou Mi, and Hankyung got in one cab, while Kibum and I took the other cab together. As soon as we got in, I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

“Kyuhyun-ah,” Kibum said just as we started pulling away. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He smiled at me.

“We’ll make it,” he said, “We’ll be together again...all fifteen of us. Don’t worry.”

I smiled back at him and leaned back again. He tells me not to worry, but it’s hard not to. He can’t guarantee that we will be together. Nobody can guarantee that. As much as I want it to happen, with only twelve days left...I just don’t know if it can happen...

But, I won’t worry. I refuse to think negatively. Kibum is right, we will be together again. Even if I have to drag Kangin’s out of the base with the army pointing guns at me. They can shoot me dead, as long as the others get back to Super Junior. As long as Super Junior stays together.

Please wait for us, Hyungs. We’re coming.