Maybe I'm just really lucky?

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]

Maybe this is just a dream. You scoff quietly and lie down onto the bed again. I'll just close my eyes and wake up later. Man this is some weird dream, I hope I remember it when I wake up. You smile and close your eyes, trying to slip back into the dream state. Every time you started to slip into a slumber, someone would make a noise or make your bed vibrate. You scrunch up your eyes and pull the blanket over your head. This has to be a dream right?! A loud ringing sound brings you out of your thoughts. My alarm!

 

A sudden vibration sets the bed shaking as someone climbs down the railing. The alarm clicks off and groans fill the room. What the hell is this?! You stay under the covers and try to be hidden though it was probably useless.

"Come on guys, wake up!" Du Jun calls.

"Hrg I don't want to," Gi Kwang groans in the bed next to you.

Dong Woon stirs and sits up heavily, causing your bed to vibrate once more.

Hyun Seung drops down from the bed directly above you. Your Beast knowledge clicks into place and you realise where you are. Beast dorm?! Oh my god! What if they see me? You peek out of a tiny hole you made out of the blanket and see Gi Kwang slowly sitting up, his arm muscles showing. If I were a fan girl… You scrunch you face into the pillow, trying not to faint over the overwhelming sight of Gi Kwang in a loose singlet in the bed next to you. Slowly, so dreadfully slowly, Gi Kwang and the others file out of the room.

"Come on sleepyhead, wake up," Yoseob's cheerful voice breaks through the silence.

A gasp escapes your lips. He knows I'm here?! How? More importantly, how the hell did I get here?! You feel the bed vibrate as Yoseob climbs onto the covers, narrowly avoiding your legs. Your heart thuds and your cheeks redden with embarrassment. Fantasies flash through your eyes as Yoseob comes nearer and nearer. God the iness. You grin despite yourself and hold tightly onto the blankets over your head. I don't care how I got here, I'm just so glad my wish came true. You almost stop breathing when he slowly fingers the fabric just above your face.

"Come on, wake up," his voice became impatient.

He slowly pulls at the sheet and you let go for him. Soon his innocent face is revealed, his morning hair sticking up. You laugh hoarsely and touch his hair. He grins back at you and sits back.

"Come on, the others are going to get mad at us"

You couldn't help it anymore. You jump forward and hug him tightly.

"Yoseob!"

He laughs," Hey, it's alright. I'm here. Everything's fine now"

You wanted to cry right there. He's here with me. Oh god, I've waited so long. You pull back and tried to kiss him but he pulled away, not noticing. He climbs off the bed and waits for you to follow.

"How did I get here?" you mumble, climbing off the bed. Your voice sounded deeper than usual, a lot more scratchy. Almost male.

"You passed out last night, drunk," he frowned, "You shouldn't drink"

"Huh?" I drank?

"And so since we didn't want to cause so much trouble, Hyun Seung let us put you in his bed"

"Oh!" A slight stinging pierced through your head. You groaned in pain and clutched at your forehead. Must be hangover. Though I really don't remember drinking.

"Hey!" Yoseob ran forward and grabbed your arms, "Sit down, aish, you really shouldn't drink. You worry me too much"

"I don't mean to, I mean I really don't remember drinking," you wince as you sat back onto the bed railing.

"Trust me, you did," he chuckled, "we were all there"

"Yoseob!" Hyun Seung sticks his head in the doorway, "Hurry u-"

He stops and rushes forward, "What happened?"

You waved him away, not wanting to cause a fuss, "I'm fine"

"But-"

You stand and rush past him into the open door you noticed before, the white bathroom. The sudden urge to vomit filled you as you leaned over the toilet bowl. The vile, bitter taste filled your mouth as you threw up all you could. You felt a hand touch your lower back as you wiped your mouth with your hand. You coughed and spat out the last of the vomit. Dammit. You panted over the bowl, trying to maintain your momentum. A hand reached over and flushes the toilet. You turn around quickly. Yoseob stood behind you, his hand was still on your back. His face was a mask of worry. He helped you over to the sink to wash your face. It was only when you were wiping your face that you noticed how short Yoseob had become. Did I … outgrow Yoseob?!

 

***

A/N: How would you like to wake up with Gi Kwang's y muscles and Yoseob climbing onto your bed? ;D Lol Nat, outgrowing Yoseob should be the least of your worries. Hm.. I was wondering if I should've posted song lyrics as the titles like in my last fanfic, but I dunno. Maybe later on. Oh my God, less than a month till Beast come to Sydney!! Maybe on some miraculous chance I'll be able to meet Jun Hyung and Nat, Yoseob~ >:D Thanks y'all for reading~ I love you <3