I loved you with all my strength, only a fake laugh is coming out

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]
 
Photo: Yoseobie <3 >,< Instagram Update..  by >> Admin.Mia AJღ<< please like ^_^
(ahh he's so cute xD ♥)
 
 
 
 
 
His smile faded abruptly. "What?"
"You heard me," you stared at him.
"Nat, I can't do that," Yoseob shook his head with wide eyes. "That's murder"
You pouted and tilted your head to the side. "You don't want me back...?"
"I do! But what you're asking, Nat, that's crazy!"
You narrowed your eyes at him. "I'm crazy now?"
You slid your hands up his shirt and wrapped them around his throat as he froze in shock. His eyes widened, "N-Nat?"
"Do you love me, Yoseob?" you asked him absentmindedly as you rubbed his throat with your thumbs. "Do you really? Tell me the truth"
You felt him swallow before shakily answering. "Y-Yes! I do! I never stopped!"
"You don't like this side to me, do you, Yoseob?" you started to smirk. "You thought I was a sweet, innocent girl"
"Why?" Yoseob could only ask softly. "Why are you being like this?"
You tightened your hold around his throat as he gasped and choked. He raised his hands and tried to pry your fingers away. You could only stare at him. "You left me, Yoseob"
"Nat!" Yoseob wheezed as he struggled. "Please! I'm sorry!"
"Nhat!" CL's voice rang out clearly. "Nhat, stop!"
You turned in annoyance but loosened your hold. "Go away, CL. This is between me and Yoseob"
CL walked towards you slowly with hands held up. "Nhat, please, calm down and let go of Yoseob. I know you're angry but you can't hurt him"
"Tsk!" you turned to glare at Yoseob but refused to release him. His eyes widened in fear as he expected the worst. 
"Nhat, let him go," CL slowly came closer and closer. Then she was by your side, resting a hand on your arm. "Come on, Nhat"
There was a sharp prick on your other arm and you widened your eyes in surprise. "No!"
"I'm sorry, Nhat. It's for your own good," she murmured sympathetically as your vision began to cloud over.
You turned to Yoseob who was rubbing his throat with wide eyes. "Yoseob... why...?"
And then there was only darkness.
 
~~~
 
Yoseob whirled around to CL as she scooped Nat up in her arms and dragged her over to an empty bed. He rubbed his throat in relief as he breathed easily.
"Are you going to tell me what the hell that was?" he demanded.
CL turned to him wearily. "Nhat... isn't very stable. At least not when you left her. When she disappeared, I freaked. Luckily she told me where she was. I had to fly all the way over here"
"Um, she came here through Jun Hyung," Yoseob stated.
"I know. I heard. Jun Hyung texted me while she slept," CL explained. "He was keeping an eye on her"
"She almost killed me," Yoseob exhaled in shaken fear. 
"I know. She almost killed Gi Kwang and was close to knocking you out once," CL pressed her lips together. "Yoseob, Nhat isn't someone you can just play around with and leave. She was completely depressed when you left"
"So what happens now?" Yoseob asked.
"Do you love her?" CL asked. Yoseob gave her a look of disbelief. 
"I'm serious. Do you?"
"I-I don't know anymore!" Yoseob spluttered, throwing his arms out. "She almost killed me!"
"How slack," CL muttered. "She loves you so much. I have no doubt that she would've killed herself after killing you"
 
~~~
 
You groaned and rubbed at your eyes. Slowly you began to wake. "Nnrg?"
Yoseob's worried face filled your blurry vision. You squinted at him, "Yoseob?"
His eyes widened slightly as he pulled back. CL's face replaced his as she looked down at you with worry. "Slowly, Nhat. You've just woken"
"I-" you cleared your throat. "Why?"
You turned to Yoseob who was warily standing behind CL. "Why, Yoseob? Why did you have to leave me? Why couldn't you have stayed...?"
He avoided your eyes guiltily. You knew you had lost him then. 
You threw back your head and laughed. And laughed. It was crazy. It felt crazy. You felt better than you had in a long time. A new lightness in you emerged and you felt your burdens free. 
"It's gone!" you laughed, running a hand down your face. "Your stupid love is gone! How crazy is that? Stuff you, Yoseob! Go back to your dumb Yuna!"
Yoseob looked hurt but he pressed his lips together and refused to budge. CL scowled and rummaged through her bag, possibly for another sedative. 
"Any last words?" you smirked at him. "Now that you know me, what do you think?"
Yoseob turned to CL and asked her, "Is there any way she'll be better?"
"Better!" you spat, laughing in cruel amusement. "I've never been better!"
CL turned to him and studied him for a moment. "I'm not a doctor. You tell me"
Yoseob turned to you again and stepped forward cautiously. He nibbled on his lower lip nervously before hesitantly speaking. "Nhat"
You flinched at his use of your real name. 
"That's you, isn't it?" Yoseob murmured, staring into your eyes intently. "The real you"
You scowled. "What does it matter which me I am"
"I fell for the shy, innocent Nat. The speechless, blushing girl I had met after our concert," Yoseob murmured. "But I knew for certain that I truly fallen in love with you, Nhat, the real you. The one I kissed under that snowy tree"
Your fists clenched against themselves. Don't listen to his lies. Listen to him speak. He doesn't even make any sense. You tried to ignore his words. You wanted to listen to the other voice in your head but at the same time...
"Don't listen to the other voice, Nhat," CL warned. You winced, already regretting telling CL about your other voice.
Yoseob widened his eyes and blocked your view of the room and everything else. "Nhat, fight it! Only think of me! Think of that day, the snow! Remember the snow? And the ladder? And the tree! You kissed my chin, remember?"
You bit your lip and recoiled slightly at his words. No, Yoseob. Don't do this. Oh Nhat, remember what else he had done? Soo Yuna in particular? Remember Soo Yuna? Yoseob's new girlfriend? He doesn't love you anymore. They both deserve to die. 
You shook your head rapidly and scrunched your eyes shut at the murderous thoughts. "No!"
"Nhat!" Yoseob and CL's voices intermingled as you felt warm hands on you.
 
***

A/N:  I've finished this fanfic~~ yay~~ lol I don't really care about the ending anymore. THIS IS NOT THE END YET! Just in case you flipped.. All I know is that yet another fanfic of mine is finished. Ah~ it's such a relief but at the same time kinda sad. I've decided I'm not going to write a third story. Two was more than enough =.=" Originally, this chapter was meant to be one of my crazy spazz drafts but I continued it.. and I decided I was quite okay with it so I kept it. I was going to stop when Nat went a bit weird but I decided I'd keep going for a bit and see where it leads me. I was going to write a better chapter, a nicer one where she isn't so insane but I decided the ending was the way I wanted it to. It may have not been my original plan but I'm happy. Anyways~ I did an early update cos BEAST ARE BACK BABY! I really, really, really, truly love their new MV Shadow. Got it on repeat. I don't know about you guys but I love it so much. I also like their album~~ if they had released it before I might've used the lyrics as theme/titles but oh well, I finished my fanfic about a week ago... 

Song Lyric: I chose two this time cos I couldn't decide on one - When I Miss You, Clenching A Tight Fist