Epilogue: You're my one and only star

Yoseob and me; Wish upon a star [Sequel]
 

 
You raised your head sleepily to the sunset sky as you heard the sound of a car door closing. Glancing down towards the front gate, you began to smile as you noticed Yoseob walking opening the gate and walking up the path. He was dressed neatly in a dark suit, professional as ever and yet the sight still took away your breath.
"I'm home, Nhat," he smiled as he walked up the porch.
You started to stand, resting a hand on your stomach. "Welcome home, Yoseob"
He hurried forth and held you close in his arms, smiling down at you. "How's my beautiful shining star?"
You kissed him in reply. It felt magical to be with him. Sublime. Happiness filled your centre. With his warm arms around you, you were reminded of your distant past.
CL and Yoseob had kept you on your feet and eventually, you began to smile. It took a long time, but when it happened, Yoseob scooped you up and happily spun you around in excitement. It was then that you knew you would never leave this man.
It had been many years since you had first moved to Korea. To join Yoseob and accept his proposal. Yoseob lifted your left hand and kissed your fingers, allowing the setting sun to cast its final glint on your three rings. Promise. Engagement. Wedding. 
The sight of the rings still made you smile. The warmth of his body, the setting sun, and just the soft innocence of his smile, made your cheeks flush in happiness. 
"Appa! You're home!" your little girl ran out from the front door and started to hug Yoseob's leg. "Appa! Look what I made!"
You looked down to see her creation. Despite her young age, she had persevered all day just to finish an origami. It was a yellow star. You couldn't help smiling at her effort. The paper was crumbled after many folds but the end result was clear. 
Yoseob took the art from her small fingers and smiled at you. "Beautiful, just like your mother"
You smiled shyly, blushing at his words once more. 
The sky grew abruptly dark. You did not even notice the soft dark blue haze disappear. 
Yoseob glanced up and pointed, "First star of the night"
"Make a wish," you murmured, looking up at the shining miracle in the sky. 
"I wish-" your little girl started to excitedly yell.
"Shh," Yoseob lay a hand over and smiled. "Only wish in your head otherwise it won't come true"
You closed your eyes and smiled. I wish to be happy with Yoseob forever. 
You felt his lips against your cheek and began to smile as you opened your eyes. "I love you, Yoseob"
Then you smiled down at your daughter standing between the two of you. "I love you, Yuna"
 
 

Song Lyric: Perfume